PDA

View Full Version : Romhacking forums problem

Jason
October 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Since Shadow has left the community, the Romhacking forums seems to have more spam than it was before. These sort of spam were getting on my nerves ever since so I have a suggestion, why not get a new mod?

Heres the suggested mod(s)
Jason - have been romhacking for 4 years, active, helpful, hates n00b programs, always on Satoshi's side. His main goal in Romhacking is trying to get all of E-reader feautrs and getting his hack, the most challenging storyline. He loves challenges.

Mewthree9000 - has been romhacking since 2001, excellent gfx hacker. He;s a really huge fan of Mew-related and his goal is to try kick everyone *** because of his storyline in his hack.

DarkAveragerCobra - owner of the big DHinc with many World Elements Collection hacks. He is not really active at the moment because of school,

Coolboyman - He's an elite romhacker, better than anyone else but less active because he is usally busy with other things.

Why i put Bubs in? Its only a joke, the truth is either fudge or normmatt.

Here is a poll to chose which one will be a mod.

Jolty-kun
October 8th, 2004, 04:06 PM
i vote DAC, obviously, he's the leader of probably the most biggest hack group on PC

Purin
October 8th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I picked Jason on the poll, because he's active on PC (I see him around for a long time). DAC is not a bad choice, but the activity part is a problem.
My opinions may not count much because Romhacking is a forum I rarely visit. So I believe that the admins will have better judgements on this.

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM
No. THe higher staff decides who will mod.

This is not something for the users to choose.

*lock*

Kairi
October 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM
The senior staff decide on mods; polls like this aren’t going to decide it. If you think ROMs needs a new mod in general, should have posted it in the sticky.

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Hehe... you beat me to locking it Abby. :P