PDA

View Full Version : The Wanderer

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Okay, we are going to make this story as we go along, and I will not tell you upfront what my character is like, you will learn through reading as the story progresses. This is suppossed to be like the unpredictability of real life, but still hold all the elements of Pokemon.

My character, a girl of about 18, with long black hair and blue eyes is running. She has been accused of using Pokemon to commit crimes in the Goldenrod area. She is wearing a knee-length black dress, with black and white striped stocking, long leather boots and a long black trenchcoat.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 04:47 PM
She could hear the sound of a car coming her way, a police car. She instinctivly jumps up into a tree and watches as the car drives past, seaching for her. She wonders what the crime was, and why the police are after her, of all people!

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Why was she hiding? She knew she hadn't done anything wrong, and running probably just assured them that she was guilty. What to do?

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
She took a Pokeball from her belt, and out popped her Charizard.
"Take me home," she said to it, hoping the police would not see her as she flew away on her dragon Pokemon.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 04:56 PM
She realized that even if she went home, they would probably be able to track her there, so instead she ordered the dragon to take her to her Secret Base.
She looked around the entire cave for a while, thinking what she should do about this problem, and decided she would leave the Johto Region for good. Maybe a change of scenery would do her some good.
She went to sleep, and when she woke up, she went to the docks and bought a ticket to the Hoenn Region. Fortunatly, the boat left in fifteen minutes, and she's finally be out of Johto for good.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 04:57 PM
A girl walked down the road. Suddenly she heard the roar of sirens and dived a side just in time. "What was that all about?" She asked angrily. Her Chikorita and Pidgey shrugged. They got up and kept walking. About five minutes later they saw a trainer leap from a tree on her Charizard. "Hey hold up!" She called waving her arms in the air.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
A girl walked down the road. Suddenly she heard the roar of sirens and dived a side just in time. "What was that all about?" She asked angrily. Her Chikorita and Pidgey shrugged. They got up and kept walking. About five minutes later they saw a trainer leap from a tree on her Charizard. "Hey hold up!" She called waving her arms in the air.
(I'm sorry I've been posting so fast, I am waiting for a boat at the docks, what is the name of that city? Are you still there?)

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Alana watched as the Charizard flew past. "She didn't even look at me." They decided to follow. It took awhile but they finally reached the cave where the girl was. Not wanting to intrude she sat down by the entrance and went to sleep.

OOC: I can't remember.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Alana watched as the Charizard flew past. "She didn't even look at me." They decided to follow. It took awhile but they finally reached the cave where the girl was. Not wanting to intrude she sat down by the entrance and went to sleep.

OOC: I can't remember.
(okay, thanks anyway)
She looked up at the sky, and pushed her sunglasses up on her nose. It was so bright, and she didn't like the sun very much.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
The boat was already there, and was still refueling. She waited patiently, looking over her shoulder to see if there were any police around.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:11 PM
She was finally allowed to get on the boat. She hoped the word didn't spread that she had used Pokemon to commit crimes. What a stupid thing, why would she do a thing like that?

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Alana had woken up and followed the girl to the boat. She bought a ticket and boarded to. "I'm not even sure why we're following this girl. I just get a weird feeling about her."

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:15 PM
She found her cabin, and went in, letting her Umbeon out of his ball.
"Sorry I left you in your ball so long." She pat his head, and fed him some Pokemon food, wishing she didn't have to run. She wondered what the Hoenn Region was like.

espeon and umbreon
October 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: Please don't triple post.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:17 PM
She also let out her Espeon, so her Umbreon wouldn't be lonely. They liked each other a lot. She wished she had a friend that would be there for her, but that was impossible now, since she was considered a criminal, and they would just get caught up in her running. It would not be fair to them.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
OOC: Please don't triple post.
(It was just to tell the begining of the story, I'm done with that now.)

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Alana got her cabin, unpacked then set out to find the girl. It was easy to find her cabin using her Ninetales's sense of smell. She recalled her Ninetales and knocked.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:22 PM
She heard the knock then walked to the door. She leaned up to the door with her back against it.
"Who's there?" She asked.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:28 PM
She sounds nervous. Alana thought. "Hi my names Alana, I just wanna talk." Her Pidgey chirped and landed on her shoulder.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Hoping this "Alana" was not with the cops, she slowly opened the door and looked around.
"I'm Aenir, please come in."

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Hi Aenir." She walked into the room. Chikorita jumped onto her head pushing her cap down over her ocean blue eyes. She sighed and picked her up pushing her cap up again. "Why are you so nervous?" She asked seeing Aenir shake a little.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:37 PM
She didn't know if she wanted to tell Alana the whole thing. What if she didn't believe that she was innocent, and reported her? Well, she never had anyone to talk to, so it was worth a try anyway.
"The police are after me. They think I have been using my Pokemon to commit crimes in the Goldenrod area. They say it was an Umbreon that looked much like my own. I know it wasn't mine." She looked over at Umbreon, who was napping next to Espeon. He was slighlty larger than the Espeon, who was a female.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Alana looked over at the sleeping Pokemon. "That Umbreon?" She looked closly at it. "I don't think this Pokemon would do something like that. Its got that inocent look about it." She turned back to Aenir. "Why don't you just tell the cops your Umbreon didn't do it?"

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:46 PM
She looked down at the ground.
"I did, but they did not believe me. Everywhere I go, trouble seems to follow. I'm starting to get used to traveling like this. I did the same thing in the Kanto Region, wandering from city to city, each time being spotted and the cops were after me shortly after." She sight, then continued, "That's why I'm going to the Hoenn Region. I hope my reputation has not reached that far. It has been worse. some buildings and thing like that were destroyed while I was around, and some robberies were made, each time I was blamed. I'm not sure what to do next. There are even rumors spreading around about me, that I am the death of the world and I am to be feared. All are to report seeing me. Though they always say in the rumors that I am a male, almost seven feet tall with an extremely strong Umbreon. My Umbreon is strong, but the one in the rumors is a monster."

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:48 PM
She knew she was risking a lot talking to this girl, but she hoped that the girl wouldn't turn her in.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Alana listened to her story in silence. Finally she said, "I've heard those rumors." She looked up and smiled. "Well its pretty ovious someone out there doesn't like you. Don't worry I won't turn you in." She was quiet then said. "I was heading for the Hoenn region myself, mind having some compainy?"

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
She smiled, "Not at all. I never have many people to hang out with." She wondered if it would be a good idea to let Alana join her, but she shook the thought away.
"May I ask what bussiness you have in the Hoenn Region?"

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 05:58 PM
She wondered who would be trying to imprersonate her and her Umbreon, but she had no clue. She had no enemies, or friends for that matter.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Simple. The Pokemon league. Since you've been running so much you probably haven't heard of me. I'm the Pokemon league champion in Johto, the Orange Islands, and Kanto." She smiled again and showed her three pics of her holding up individual trophys.

deathbyalice
October 8th, 2004, 06:05 PM
(I'm very sorry, but I have to go....but I will get on this thread again tomorrow.)

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
(Alright see ya 2marrow bye.)

deathbyalice
October 9th, 2004, 12:32 PM
(I'm back on...you could have typed what you said next so I could type something now...oh well.)

Alana
October 9th, 2004, 01:31 PM
"So if bad stuff happens every where you go, what makes you think the same thing won't happen in Hoenn?"

deathbyalice
October 9th, 2004, 01:33 PM
"I'm hoping no one has heard of me there. Then I wont have to worry about it anymore. She looked out the window, and noticed the land off in the distance, they were almost to the Hoenn Region.

Alana
October 9th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Alana looked out the window too. "Well I guess you don't have much to worry about if no ones heard of you there." The ship moved closer to land and the loud speaker bombed, "Five minutes to the Hoenn region!" "I'll be right back. I have to go get my stuff." She left the room.

deathbyalice
October 9th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Aenir nodded as the other girl left the room. She looked over at her sleeping pokemon, but decided to leave them be for a few more minutes.

deathbyalice
October 9th, 2004, 01:43 PM
(I have to go, please make a post, and I will answer it later. I have siblings living with me that like to use the computer as well. Sorry about this.)

Alana
October 9th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Alana gathered up all of her posetions, then put them in her backpack and went back to Aenir's room. "We'll be landing soon. I wonder what kind of Pokemon live in the Hoenn region." She said more to herself than to Aenir. "So once we get to the Heonn region where will you go?"

OOC: I know how you feel. I'm constantly fighting by brothers for the computer. Hehe sept I ussualy win.

deathbyalice
October 9th, 2004, 08:50 PM
"I'm not sure," she said answering Alana's question.
"I guess I will wander, as I always have. I guess that's what I'm good at. Maybe I'll tale the Pokemon League Challenge here, since I never got a chance to in Kanto or Johto."

Alana
October 10th, 2004, 04:19 AM
"It sounds like a good idea to me. What if...." "All passengers please come out on deck! We will leaving the ship in about two minutes!" "Come on." Turns and walks to the door.

deathbyalice
October 11th, 2004, 12:33 PM
She followed Alana. Maybe they could travel together.
When they got to the deck, she told Alana her idea.
"Do you think it would be okay if we traveled together for a while? Since neither of us really know the area, and we could challenge gym leaders at the same time? Maybe we could have a battle as well when we dock."

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Alana smiled. "Sounds good to me. It'll be nice to have some company." They watched as the ship drew nearer to land. "Please make your way off the ship in an orde;y fashion." The ship docked and Alana and Aenir got off.

deathbyalice
October 11th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Aenir streatched.
"I'm so glad to be off that boat. I hate traveling that way, but it was too far to make my Charizard fly. So how about a battle before we start traveling? My pokemon need some exersize."

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 01:03 PM
"Sure, double or single?"

deathbyalice
October 11th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Double, My Umbreon and Espeon like to battle side-by-side." She laughed a bit, looking at the two Pokemon.

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 01:07 PM
"Alright then I choose Ninetales and Gyarados." She tossed two Pokeballs and a Ninetales and a red Gyarados appeared. "Ready?"

deathbyalice
October 11th, 2004, 01:10 PM
"Alright!" She was thrilled that she finally got a chance to battle, since her pokemon hadn't had a real battle in quit some time, powerful moves go to waste that way, wouldn't anyone agree?
"Umbreon, Espeon, Go!" The two jumped forward, waiting for orders, then she said, "Umbreon, use Shadow Ball on Ninetales! Espeon, use Psychic on Gyrados!"

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 02:52 PM
"Ninetales use Agility to dodge, then use Flamethrower on Espeon! Gyarados wait for Ninetales attack then use Dragon Rage on Umbreon!"

deathbyalice
October 11th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"Espeon, dodge! Umbreon use Swift attack on Ninetales!"

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 04:42 AM
"Ninetales dodge and use Quick Attack! Qyarados come right behind Ninetales with a wrap attack!"

deathbyalice
October 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Umbreon, Shadow Ball on Gyrados! Espeon, use Psychic again!"

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Gyarados grab Espeon and don't let go! Ninetales use a close up FireBlast on Umbreon!"

deathbyalice
October 12th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Espeon, dodge and use Swift, Umbreon, dodge, but keep with the Shadow Ball!" She realized the other girls Pokemon were fast, just as fast as her own. This was going to be a good match.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"No one can beat me when it comes to speed. Ninetales and Gyaradow both of you use agility. Then use the speed and body slam Espeon at the same time!"

deathbyalice
October 12th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Espeon! PROTECT! Umbreon, now hit them with Shadow Ball while the attack Espeon!"

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Double Extreme Speed!" Her Pokemon move so fast that they're no more than a light blur moving back and forth and all around Espeon and Umbreon.

deathbyalice
October 12th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Umbron, Agility! Espeon use Future Attack on Ninetales!"

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"That won't help. Gyarados use your speed to get behind Espeon and use Dragon Rage. Ninetales becareful and don't do any thing but dodge till the future attack passes."

deathbyalice
October 12th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Espeon! Protect! Umbreon, use Shadow Ball on Gyrados!" She realized all of the Pokemon were getting tired, and wondered if she should call in her own.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Alana noticed that Aenir's Pokemon were tired. "I think you should call it quits. I don't want your Pokemon to get hurt."

deathbyalice
October 12th, 2004, 06:16 PM
She nodded, "I guess you're right, they haven't battled in a while. Great battle Alana. Once I get to train them, I want to battle you again later."

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Yeah that was a great battle. Your Pokemon are really strong." Alana returns her Pokemon. "Well lets go to the Pokemon Center and heal our Pokemon."

deathbyalice
October 13th, 2004, 06:26 PM
She nodded and followed her.
She looked around, taking in the scenery of the new place.
"What city are we in?" She asked.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:02 AM
"Not sure, we can ask Nurse Joy once we get to the Pokemon center." They kept walking but they couldn't find one. Finally Alana asked a man where it was. "We don't have a Pokemon Center in this town." They walked away. "Now what?"

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"I don't know," she answered, looking around for a sign that said what town they were in. She found one that had some sort of map on it. They were on the beach south of Slateport, and it said there was a Pokemon Center there.
"Maybe we should go there?" she suggested.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Alana looked at it too. "Yeah thats a good idea. It doesn't seem to be to far lets go." She turned and started walking in the direction the map had indicated.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Aenir followed, after putting Umbreon and Espeon in their Pokeballs, so they could rest a bit.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:15 PM
It ws nearly dark when they reached the Pokemon Center and Alana was getting tired. Chikorita was asleep in her arms and Pidgey was resting on her shoulder. "I'm glad we finally have a place to rest." Said Alana as they walked through the sliding doors of the Pokemon Center.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Aenir nodded, but she was more hungry than tired. She asked Nurse Joy where she could get something to eat, and to tend to her Pokemon.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"I'm kinda hungry to I guess I'll get a bite before I go to bed." Alana also gave her Pokemon to Nurse Joy to look after then went with Aenir to get something to eat.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"Do we have to pay for the food here? I've never eaten at a Pokemon Center before."

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 08:37 PM
can other people write, too??

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 08:39 PM
OOC: Yes, you can write too, but please put OCC when you are not typing as a chracter.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Alana smiled. "Np its free. Its a great place for trainers to take a break." She got some food and sat down at a table with Aenir.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Suddenly, a girl rushed through the doors to the pokemon center. "Nures Joy, help!!!" she cried, "my Rapidash is hurt badly! Help!"

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Aenir smile, she hadn't had real food in a long time. She got a cheeseburger, and ate it all before Alana could even reach the table.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Alana laughed at how fast Aenir ate. She finished her food quickly then heard a comotion nearby. "Lets go see whats going on." She said geting up.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM
She nodded, and when they reached the main room, they saw the girl with the hurt Rapidash.
Aenir rushed over. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked with a hint of urgency in her voice.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Alana rushed over with her and looked at the Rapidash. "Is it gonna be OK?" She ased quietly.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Nurse Joy nodded. "please go and get some bandages from the supply room," she said, "Its down the hall and to the left." The girl was crouched down holding her Rapidash's left foreleg.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Aenir nodded and ran to the store room and back. Her Umbreon watched in curiosity, while Espeon stood beside him, silently watching.When she got back she asked the girl what had happened to her Pokemon.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Alana followed Aenir. They got the bandages then went back to Nurse Joy. "What happened?" she asked the Pokemon's trainer.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 08:58 PM
"We were galloping around a field when Rapidash was bit by an Arbok. His leg is bleeding terribly...," the trainer said. Nurse Joy finished wrapping the bandage. "Well, Nichole, " she said, "I have good news for you. The bite didn't poison Rapidash, but his leg needs to be wrapped for a few days." "Oh thank you Nurse Joy" Nichole said. She turned to Alana and Aenir. "I'm Nichole," she said, extending her hand.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Alana shook hands with Nichole. "Hi my names Alana."

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Aenir smiled, not sure of what to do with her hand, she had never made friends with anyone in this manner before. She looked at the girl's hand for a minute, then back at her face and smile, "I'm Aenir."

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:03 PM
"Nice to meet you both," Nichole said. Then she turned to Rapidash and threw her arms around his neck. "Thank you both," she said to Alana and Aenir, "you really helped us out"

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:06 PM
She blushed a bit, and threw her hand up behind her head and with her eyes closed *Sweatdrop*, "It was nothing. I love to help out Pokemon, and anyone else in need.."

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:07 PM
"We really didn't do that much." Said Alana going red with embarasment. She suddenly relized how tired she was. "I say we should turn in for the night. We can talk more in the morning."

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Nichole nodded. "Yeah, lets go inside." She led Rapidash around the side of the pokemon center and into a little paddock that was there. "I hope you feel better, boy," she said as he lay down in the corral. "Lets go inside."

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:13 PM
She looked at Alana, then at her Pokemon. She watched the others go inside, then she took Umbreon and Espeon for a walk. She loved the cool night air and the slight breeze.
Looking around, she realized she was the only one outside.
That's strange, she thought. She listened for a second, but there was nothing to be heard. Then a faint sound came to her ear. It sounded like singing. She followed it, until she reached the beach south of Slateport once more.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:15 PM
The three walked back inside and Alana asked Nurse Joy for a room. Once she got the key Alana looked around for Aenir but she had stayed outside. Deciding it wouldn't hurt for her to have some company Alana followed.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Nichole watched Alana go, and decided to check on Rapidash one last time. She wanted to be sure he was safe.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:19 PM
She followed the sound, her Umbreon and Espeon following closely behind her.
Where was that noise coming from?

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Alana was confused by the singing. Like Aenir she was curious. Now she was following mainly out of curiousity.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Then she snapped out of it, noticing Alana was behind her.
"Hey, I just came out for a walk. Do you nitice anything strange? No one is outside."

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Nichole heard the noise, too, and closed her eyes. The noise was soothing to her, and she curled up to Rapidash and fell asleep.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:24 PM
"Yeah I noticed that. Hey do you know where that singing is coming from?"

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:25 PM
She shooke her heard, then looked around a bit. Alana heard it too, so it wasn't jus Aenir's imagionation.
After hearing Alana speak, she realized the eerie song had stopped.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"Thats odd. What hapened to the singing?' She looked around but it had stopped. and still there was no one to be seen. "Come on lets go back to the Pokemon Center."

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Aenir nodded. As Alana turned her back and started walking away. She looked around, sighed, and then followed. She still wanted to know what that was.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Nichole suddenly woke up. She shook her head to clear it and saw Rapidash looking at her. "hey boy," she crooned, "I'd better go inside". SHe got up and vaulted herself over the fence, walking through the doors to the pokemon center. "I wonder where Alana and Aenir went off to?" she asked herself.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Once they reached the Pokemon Center Alana spoted Nichole. She waved and the three of them went back inside the Pokemon Center. Alana found their room and unlocked the door.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:39 PM
She put her hand atop her head as she watch Alana unlock the dorr, and her sleepy Pokemon loitered at her feet. They looked as if they were going to drop and fall asleep right there. Poor things, she thought, they didn't get enough rest after battling.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Nichole sighed. "What a day," she said.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Alana rubbed her eyes and went inside. "I'll take this bunk if ya don't mind." She said sitting down on the bottom bunk of the bed on the right.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"Well, I want the top bunk, if that's all right with you Nicole?" She looked at her sleepy Pokemon who curled up together on the carpet in the middle of the room.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"fine with me," Nichole said, taking the bunk on the bottom on the left side. Then she took out two pokeballs. "Pikachu, Eevee, come on out. Sorry it took so long to get here to the center," she said, releasing her pokemon.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:46 PM
She was actually tired that night, which as strange. She never liked to sleep at night. She normally sleeped during the day, even her Pokemon were all nocturnal. Surprisingly enought, so was her Espeon.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Alana smiled at the new comers. "Those are nice Pokemon" she said. Then she took off her shoes and untied her headband before lying back on the bed. her Chikorita curled up beside her and her Pidgey tucked itself under Chikorita's leaf before falling asleep.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 09:50 PM
"I like yours, too", Nichole said, as she let her hair down and layed down, her pokemon curled up beside her. "Night," she said, and she fell asleep, thinking about the events of the day.

deathbyalice
October 16th, 2004, 09:52 PM
She smiled at the other Pokemon, and her own, then turned over and fell asleep.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
OCC: are we continuing onto the next day or are we stopping here??)

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:04 PM
OOC: Dunno continue I guess.

Alana slowly opened her eyes. She held up her hand to sheild her eyes from the morning sun. Grining she sat up and threw a pillow at Nichole. "Good morning." Her Pokemon got up and yawned.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Nichole sat up slowly. "hey!" she called. Then, yawning, she poked at pikachu. "hey, Pik, wake up," then to eevee, "hey eevee, morning time."
(i'm off to bed. I'll write more tommorow!! ;) )

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Alana smiled and stretched. Then she put on her shoes and headband and got up. Her Pidgey was on her shoulder and her Chikorita was on her head. She yawned slightly before leaving the room to get some breakfast.

deathbyalice
October 17th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Aenir slowely opened her eyes just in time to see Alana leave the room. She decided it was best to get up too.
She gently woke her Umbreon and Espeon and the followed Alana to go get breakfast.

PikaPal
October 17th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Nichole slid out of bed, her pokemon following slowly behind her. She was anxious to see how Rapidash was doing.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 09:57 PM
After they had eaten Alana asked Nichole how Rapidash was doing. Before she could answer there was a loud crash and some one shouted, "Stupid worthless Pokemon! You can't do anything right!" It was a boy and he was shouting at a small Houndour pup. Feeling a bit angry Alana walked over to them. The boy kept on yelling at his Pokemon then he raised his hand to strike. Alana caught it and said, "Cut it out. Its just a baby. Can't you tell its scared?!"

PikaPal
October 18th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Nichole ran over to the boy, Alana and the pup. "How dare you treat your pokemon so poorly!"

deathbyalice
October 18th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Aenir pet the puppy, admiring how cute it was. She glared at the trainer.

PikaPal
October 18th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Nichole looked daggers at the boy. She wanted to yell and scream at him, but instead she controlled her temper. How could anybody want to hurt this poor little pokemon?

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 09:41 PM
The boy said, "This worthless little runt can't do anything." He jerked loose of Alana's grasp and walked away. The Houndour tried to follow but he knocked it away. "You stay here. I don't want a worthless thing like you." He left. The Houndour's eyes filled with tears and howled mornfuly. Alana picked it up gently. "There there little uy don't cry. I'm sure you can find another trainer that will love you even more than he did." Thinks That won't be hard.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"yeah, houndour," Nichole said, "you don't need a worthless trainer like HIM." Nichole stroked the little pup.

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Aenir pet him, admiring his fur, though it was kind of dirty since he was mistreated.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Come on Houndour lets get you cleaned up." Alana took the little Houndour into a room with a tub. She filled it with warm water and started washing the Houndour. She didn't like it but kept still. Once finished she dried the little Pokemon off and looked at it. "There now your all clean." She turned to the others, "Now heres the big question. Who gets to keep Houndour?"

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"I think you should, Alana," Nichole replied. "you found him after all and saved him from that boy!"

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Aenir wanted the houndour, since she loved dark Pokemon, thought she knew the other trainers would want him as well, so she just pet it. The puppy looked a bit happier now that it was clean, but when her Umbreon and Espeon came over it became a bit uneasy again, and let out a small bark.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"This houndour is the sweetest thing!" Nichole rubbed the pup behind the ears, wondering who the next trainer of it would be. "Aneir, Alana, where are you two headed, anyways?"

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"We're heading for the Pokemon league. What about you?" The Houndour yawned and curled up in her arms. She smiled then looked at Aenir. She could tell that Aenir wanted the little Pokemon too. What should I do? She wondered.

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Aenir nodded, "That's where we are off to, what about you?"

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"I'm headed there myself. My pokemon and I have been training here for several days now, but we're ready to move on now", Nichole replied with a smile. She could sense that there was something else going on with these two, but had no clue what it was.

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 06:54 PM
(wow, sorry, but your post makes us sound like we're gay. lol)

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:55 PM
(no, I meant about the framing of you and umbreon! LOL)

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 06:56 PM
(oh, hehe)
She smiled, "Maybe you can travel with us!"

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"I'd love to! Its been lonely traveling just with my pokemon." Nichole was overjoyed with the offer to travel with Alana and Aneir.

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:01 PM
She laughed, "What do you think, Alana?"

(lol, It's Aenir)

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Great. Now that we've got that settled lets go check on your Rapidash."

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
She looked at the Houndour, "But who gets to keep him?"

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"Alright then!" Nichole said as she got up to go out and check on her horse.
She looked at the pup. "Whoever really wants him," she replied to Aenir.
(sorry, aenir!)

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:06 PM
She pet the puppy a bit more, then looked at Alana, she didn't want something like this to mess up their friendship.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Alana looked at the puppy for a long time then smiled and said. "Who ever Houndour wants to go with. That seems fair right?" She poked the little Houndour to its great annoyence and put it on the ground. Then she backed away and said, "Who ever Houndour goes to is the one who will keep it."

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Aenir nodded, but she wasn't sure what the poor thing would do. He must have still been very scared.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Nichole thought that this was a great idea. "ok, houndour, chose!" she said to it.

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:13 PM
She looked at the puppy, poor thing, making it choose like this, and he was still a bit unfamiliar with them.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:23 PM
The puppy looked confused. It cocked its head from side to side and yipped asking what it should do. "Houndour." Said Alana kindly, "You have to choose who your new trainer will be." The Houndour looked up at them. Then it stood up and whined. Alana hated to hear the little thing cry like that. She was about to walk over to it but her Pidgey beat her to it. She flew over and started talking with the puppy.

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:25 PM
To Aenir's surprise, Umbreon and Espeon joined Pidgy, they seemed to like the bird a lot, and agreed that the puppy should choose and tried to cheer him up.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
OOC: Nichol you should choose who gets Houndour.

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:30 PM
(yes, I agree with Alana, this is hard, lol, I've never had soemthing like this come up in an RP.)

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 07:39 PM
(ok I will. its hard to pick!!)
The pokemon seemed to have gotten to Houndour. The pup knew who wanted him most, and she looked b/w Alana and Aenir. She whined as if undecisive, but then she seemed to have made up her mind. She walked over to Aenir.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Alana smiled. She was dissapointed but she knew Aenir needed all the friends she could get. She walked over and held out her hand, "Congrats Aenir. I guess Houndour knew how much you wanted it." Her eyes were sad but she didn't show it.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 07:46 PM
(I'm sorry Alana! Aenir just seemed to need her more b/c of her past w/ the framing and all!)

"I'm very happy for you both", nichole said with a smile, "Now, how about going to check on my Rapidash." She was very glad for her new friends. "And Alana," she said before leading the way to Rapidash, "remember, since we're all friends, Houndour will always be here with you, too."

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:46 PM
She smiled, and handed Alana a Pokeball, "I want you to have this. It's a Pokemon I never had the chance to train, and will probably do well with all of yours."

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:48 PM
OOC: Don't worry I've got an abnoxous red Gyarados to deal with. I'll be ok.

Alana looked at the Pokeball. "What Pokemon is it?" She asked

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 07:51 PM
(I'm off to bed, but I'll post more tommorow!)

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"See for yourself, I'm sure you'll love it." Aenir said with a grin. (It's an Igglybuff named Miranda.)

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"Alright" She tossed the Pokeball and out came an Igglybuff. "Hello cuty." She said picking it up. "Does it have a nick?"

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"Yes, This is Miranda. Say 'Hello' Miranda," She said with a smile. The little Igglybuff looked up at Alana and said, "Igglybuff!" It's eyes closed with a large smile on her face.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Alana picked up the little Pokemon. "Hello Miranda." She said smiling. The little Igglybuff smiled even more and opened its eyes. "Well" She said looking up. "I guess we should go check on your Rapidash."

deathbyalice
October 19th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Aenir nodded and smiled, she was glad her Igglybuff was so happy. She took care of it, though she never had a chance to train her, she would do well with Alana.
(I'm off to bed too, see you tomorrow!)

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Nichole nodded. "ok then," she said as she led the two down to the paddock where rapidash was. "hey boy," she said as the horse came galloping towards her. He nickered to her, nuzzling her neck. Nichole smiled and laughed. "Say hi to our new friends," she said, "we're going to be traveling with them now."

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Alana smiled. "Hey there Rapidash I'm glad to see your better."

deathbyalice
October 21st, 2004, 06:34 PM
Aenir smiled, she was glad the Pokemon was better, too. It was so cute!

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 06:37 PM
Nichole leaned over and unwrapped the bandage on her horse's leg. "Yay, the bleeding has stopped!" she said. She took the bandage completely and stood up. "Are we going to stay in this town any longer?" She asked, anxious to be on her way to the next city.

deathbyalice
October 21st, 2004, 06:47 PM
Aenir looked around, then said, "I;m not sure. I want to see if there is a gym here first."
(If you played the games, you know there is not one here.)

Alana
October 21st, 2004, 11:25 PM
OOC: Yep

Alana checked her Pokegear and said. "Theres no gym here. We'll have to check the next town."

deathbyalice
October 22nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Aenir looked at the map, "To the north is Cycling Road, and a bit further north is Mauvile City. There is a gym there. The gym leader is Wattson. It says here 'Gym Leader Wattson is a character that loves to always laugh. He trains electric-type pokmon which he uses in his gym against his challengers.' This shouldn't be too hard, I already know which of my Pokemon to use."

PikaPal
October 22nd, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Alright then," Nichole said, "onto Mauville City!"

deathbyalice
October 22nd, 2004, 02:06 PM
Aenir nodded, "Well lets be off!" She smiled, and looked at her Pokemon. They happily agreed.

PikaPal
October 22nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
Nichole took out her pokeball. "Ok, boy," she said to Rapidash, "I know you hate these, but since your leg has healed, you need to go back inside. I promise I'll let you out as soon as I can." Rapidash nodded with a whinny and went inside his pokeball.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Alana looked at her new Pokemon. "You need to go back inside too." She recalled Miranda and thought about what Pokemon she would use. "Well lets get moving." She said distractedly.

deathbyalice
October 23rd, 2004, 04:57 AM
She looked at the others, and made sure they were ready, then she started to walk with Umbreon and Espeon by her side.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:43 PM
With Chikorita on her head and Pidgey on her shoulder Alana followed.

PikaPal
November 4th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Nichole followed her two friends, her pikachu and eevee following her.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:14 PM
OOC: Is this RPG still alive?

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 02:55 PM
OOC: Yeah, I'm pretty sure it still is.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
OOC: Alright then

"So how far is it to Mauville City?"

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"I don't think its too far away," Nichole said, wishing she had brought a map.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:28 PM
"I'd use my Pokegear but I need to find a place to get it updated first."

deathbyalice
November 5th, 2004, 03:31 PM
"It shouldn't be that far awway," Aenir said, remembering the map they looked at not too long ago.

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 03:33 PM
"so I guess we should just keep on till we find it!" Nichole said, happily walking down the road. It had been too long since she had human company.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"I wonder what the gym leader is like."

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"The gym leader is Wattson, and he has electric types," I said, thinking about all the things I'd studied about the Hoenn region.

deathbyalice
November 5th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Well then, I shouldn't have that much trouble against him. What is his Pokemon team?"

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Voltorb, Magneton, and Magnemite," I replied.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"Doesn't sound hard. Now for the big question. What kind of statagey does he have?"

deathbyalice
November 5th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"Yeah," Aenir agreed, "Sound like it will be a cinch." Aenir smiled, and looked at her two Eevee evolutions, they nodded their agreement as well.
(OOC: I have an Umbreon Fan Club now, yay!)

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"I wouldn't get too cocky," Nichole said, "Even though his pokemon sound easy, I hear he's really tough. He uses all sorts of strategies that you wouldn't even dream of, and he once beat a rock type with his magneton's thunder attack!"

deathbyalice
November 5th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Aenir laughed in disbelief, "How would he be able to do that?"

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"I guess his Magnetons attacks are so strong that it totally beat the heck outta this geodude. I would avoid Magneton's thunder completely if I were you, but thats just me," I said in reply.

deathbyalice
November 5th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Aenir thought about it for a second, then said, "Then I guess I will put my fastest Pokemon up against it."

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:21 AM
"I would have to agree with you on that Aenir. Hmm." Starts thinking of a good stratgey for beating Wattson.

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Aenir wasn't sure which Pokemon to bring out first. All of her Pokemon were pretty fast, but she didn't know which one was the fastest.
"Hey Alana? Do you wanna have a mock battle first? You know, we won't actually hit each other with the attacks, just try to dodge a lot."

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 08:15 AM
"Alright lets find a place to stop. Then we can have our practice match."

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 01:51 PM
"Alright then." Aenir stopped in a field besided the road, and pulled out a Pokeball, but just before she could, a Pokemon felw by and tackled her Umbreon.
"Absol, Absol," it said.
"Wah! What is that Pokemon?" She asked. It was kind of cute. She smiled.
"I should catch it!"

PikaPal
November 6th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"Awww, and Absol!" Nichole said, "how cute! you really should catch it!"

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Aenir smiles, and sent out her Umbreon. "Umbreon, Shadow Ball!"
The Absol took it with full force, but didn't seem to be damaged one bit, almost as if it absorbed the blow.

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Hey Aenir Absol's a dark type. You're dark attacks won't have much effect."

PikaPal
November 7th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"You might want to try using hondour," Nichole said, "hes both dark and fire, so that'll give you the advantage."

deathbyalice
November 8th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"Oh, right," Aenir said, putting her hand on her head. *sweat drop*
"Go, Houndour! Ember!" The little Houndour nodded and use the attack.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:56 AM
"Aenir try using a more powerful attack. I've heard that Absol are very strong."

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 05:41 PM
"I wonder if he knows Flamethrower." She asked herself. Only one way to find out, "Houndour! Use Flamethrower!"

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Absol is hit hard. It staggers. "Its hurt pretty bad. Try catching it."

deathbyalice
November 14th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Aenir nodded, then pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it towards the Absol.

Alana
November 16th, 2004, 03:47 PM
The Pokeball shook one, twie, three times then, *Ping*. it lay still. "Congrats Aenir." Said Alana walking up to her. "Looks like you got yourself an Absol."

PikaPal
November 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Alright Aneir!" Nichole shouted, "you caught such an awesome pokemon!"

deathbyalice
November 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Aenir smiled, "yay! It's so cute!" She thanked the other girls for their congrats to her.

PikaPal
November 17th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I guess you two are gonna battle now?", Nichole said, "So while you two do that, I'm gonna ride Rapidash." She released her horse, bending down to check his leg.

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"Yeah we are. Read Aenir? I'll pick first. Lets see. How bout some one new. Go Miranda!" The little Igglybuff appeared.

deathbyalice
November 17th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Aenir nodded with a smile, and said, "I will too."
"Go, Houndour!"

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 08:07 PM
"Ok lets get started. Miranda use Sing!" The Igglybuff smiled and ran around in circles. "I guess you don't know that attack yet. Alright then Double Slap?" The igglybuff cocked its head. "Tackle? Headbut? Charm?" Miranda used Charm. "I think you need alot of training."

deathbyalice
November 20th, 2004, 10:04 AM
"Houndour use bite!" The little pokemon dashed forward.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 10:16 AM
"Mirnda dodge!" Igglyuff sucked in alot of air and managed to avade the attack. "Use Growl."

deathbyalice
November 20th, 2004, 10:19 AM
"Houndour! Flamethrower!" The Houndour took in air then let out a powerfull burst of flames.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 10:35 AM
"Miranda dodge!" The little Pokemon tried but couldn't dodge in time. It had a bad burn on its left side. "Miranda are you Ok?" "Iggly." I whimpered. "Lets quit I don't want you to get hurt anymore." Mirana shook its head. Then it sucked n air and stated singing a lulaby.

deathbyalice
November 20th, 2004, 12:24 PM
"Is she okay?" Aenir yelled over, but when she saw the Igglybuff started to sing, she sighed, glad her old Pokemon was okay. Her houndour fell asleep.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 12:38 PM
"Great Miranda learned Sing." The Igglybuff jumped up and down happily.

deathbyalice
November 20th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Aenir smiled, she was glad her old Pokemon was progressing.

"What up Houndour!" She still couldn't forget about the battle!

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 12:48 PM
"I don't Houndour will wake up soon. Miranda Double Slap!" Igglybuff ran up and started attacking Houndour.

deathbyalice
November 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM
The attack woke Houndour up. He jumped up and bite the Igglybuff's hand. He was cranky.
"Miranda!" Aenir yelled, " Houndour, stop!" The Pokemon looked at her, and then sat down.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Miranda's yes illed with tears and it ran back to Alana. She picked it up and said, "There there little one. You're OK. I guess we can call it a draw."

deathbyalice
December 3rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
The Houndour woofed and wagged its tail, then looked at Miranda as if to apologize.
"I'm sorry, Alana," She said.