PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~PIKACHU.......~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 28th, 2009, 03:01 PM
I was online watching random youtube videos and I came across part of a French version of Pokemon. So I was watching it and I noticed that Pikachu's voice is so deep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZdoVaOLf0w

That's the link

Ummm what are your opinions on this, I've always thought that the Pikachu's in every version had the same voice

:t354:TG

Spinor
August 28th, 2009, 03:18 PM
What the F──Waffles?!

If that is the french version I swear I will never visit Paris. @~@ I REALLY hope that is some fan-make.

Edit: Dumbspit did you watch the credits carfully?! This IS fan-made. What the hell? This is french with lots of edits and vulgary. I would have never thought French people THAT insane at all >.>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 28th, 2009, 03:50 PM
What the F──Waffles?!

If that is the french version I swear I will never visit Paris. @~@ I REALLY hope that is some fan-make.

Edit: Dumbspit did you watch the credits carfully?! This IS fan-made. What the hell? This is french with lots of edits and vulgary. I would have never thought French people THAT insane at all >.>

Don't call me Dumbspit, calling me that on the internet shows no purpose, saying it to my face is a different story which you can't do so keep the insults to yourself. But I was wondering if Pikachu's voice is always the same?

:t354:TG

Vernikova
August 28th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Pikachu keeps its Japanese voice in every episode. The only exceptions were when technical difficulties occured and Lillis needed to voice Pikachu in some episodes for the English dub.

Lucy Lu
August 28th, 2009, 03:56 PM
^ He is correct about that statment.

No, there weren't the same. I know the voice of Pikachu and it was a bit higher than that. That voice is not right for Pikachu at all. Even if the video was fan-made, maybe they should get someone to do a better voice for Pikachu. It is way too low. In the English version is was in a higher pitch. Hehe, the French can think of craziest stuff can they? XD I know in this one they only trying to be funny. But dang Pikachu had the weirdest voice. No way it can be the same as the English or Japanese versions.

MarstheCar
August 28th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Pikachu and Nurse Joy scared me... O.o

Wings Don't Cry
August 28th, 2009, 09:27 PM
What was that monstrosity? I sensed an evil presence from it.

sabrina_diamond
August 28th, 2009, 10:02 PM
*laughing my head off at Joy's voice* Mew,mew mew! She sounds like a tiny Mew pokemon

Chloè
August 28th, 2009, 10:20 PM
How dare they take away the lovely voice of Sailor Tin Nyanko! (Seriously, Pikachu voiced her) and make it into that....
I say we burn them at the stake. *is evacuated*

Niprop
August 28th, 2009, 10:37 PM
... ... ... ...

Lolololololololololololololololol!

If only every Pikachu sounded like that! And Nurse Joy inhaled a bit too much helium...

Rich Boy Rob
August 29th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Pikachu's voice didn't hold a candle to Joy in that! xD

Ash~The Purifying Prince~
August 29th, 2009, 01:48 AM
O___O; Ok....that just scares me! Pikachu's voice is WAY too deep, and Nurse Joy O_o sounds like a mouses voice but squeaker...xD. That is pretty funny!

Tudj
August 31st, 2009, 12:57 AM
Whoa, that was......weird to say the least, but if we think thats what they sound like, what do you think they think of when they hear how we say things.

LDUK
August 31st, 2009, 02:31 AM
LOL! That was funny. But clearly, without reading any credits, its more then obvious this isn't the actual version. Even Joy had a funny high pitched voice lol.

Ponyta
August 31st, 2009, 05:45 AM
you can tell it's fan made because the music at the time of 2:43 the time they exit the pokemon center, is from Neon Genesis Envagelon (sp)

Ambellina
August 31st, 2009, 08:57 AM
Yeah, thats all fake. All the background music was from different animies XD it was good for a laugh though