PDA

View Full Version : Orange Mocha Frappucino! (Do You Like Coffee?)

Chloè
August 28th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Okay, so, I admit it, I have a bit of a Cofee addiction... it's bad really. Espresso to be more spesific.
Soo... do you like Coffee? Espresso? Lattes? Cappicuino?

I worked in a Coffee shop, so I love a lot of Coffee.. my favorite however, is an Iced Skinny Hazelnut Latte. You just can't beat it. I also like Starbucks Java Chip Frappicino. So good.

Royal Squirt
August 28th, 2009, 11:39 PM
I'm not really a fan of Coffee. I prefer chocolate milk (Hell, I prefer chocolate milk to everything except Juice :D).

Cassino
August 28th, 2009, 11:53 PM
It's only bearable when it's mostly milk and contains about eight teaspoons of sugar, and even then I'll only take a few sips. I'd heard enough people say "ew it's bitter" about so many things that I seriously wonder what inclines them to enjoy coffee of any kind.

The only hot drink I like is hot chocolate... in milk, not water.

Tudj
August 28th, 2009, 11:58 PM
No, I hate it, we had it in our Italian class and i honestly didn't like it.

Timbjerr
August 29th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Pure, black, bitter coffee is disgusting, but expresso drinks are rather good. I personally like mochas. ^_^

s0nido
August 29th, 2009, 03:52 AM
I really don't like coffee at all. :/ It's way too bitter, even with milk. Tea's better, since you can add sugar to it. :D

Graceful
August 29th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Coffee? I hate it! I prefer Tea. At least then you can add stuff like loads of sugar! XD And then I prefer Aero's Hot Chocolate..........Ummmm......Hot Chocolate ^_^

♣Gawain♣
August 29th, 2009, 05:04 AM
I don't like coffee. They taste 'orrible.

I prefer hot cocoa.

Owl
August 29th, 2009, 05:07 AM
I love coffee!!!! i drink it whenever i can lol.

Esper
August 29th, 2009, 09:33 AM
No. Coffee tastes like dirt. Coffee with cream tastes like creamy dirt. And so on.

Camisado
August 29th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I can't stand coffee. I've never liked it. D=

We used to have a coffee percolator in the office where I worked, running all day. It used to make me nauseous.

twocows
August 29th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Only decaffeinated. Caffeine does horrible things to me. Horrible, horrible things.

I usually take it with three or four sugars, though.

Mitchman
August 29th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Its the only thing I can deal with at 5 in the morning. If I don't have coffee that early people avoid me like a Doberman.

Suki
August 29th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I LOVE iced Mocha with cream :} from Starbucks or Caffe Nero. Coffee is nice too.

Lynnx
August 29th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Ugh, I can't stand the stuff. DX Even with sugar and cream it still tastes nasty to me.

.little monster
August 29th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I hate coffee. It makes me sick.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
August 29th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Zoolander reference ftw XD

On topic, I lurrrve cofee :D

Cappucino, espresso, latte, americano, whatever. Actually, I don't like any of the cold stuff. That's just ick. But i like coffee cake :D

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Can't stand the smell of it, let along taste of it. *dislikes coffee*

Idiot!
August 30th, 2009, 01:04 AM
I hate coffee a lot. I cannot understand why people need coffee to stay awake. I can do it without coffee.

Synaesthesia
August 30th, 2009, 02:48 PM
I only really like Speciality coffees. I don't know about that Orange crap you got in the title there, but a Mocha Frappucino is amazing. o3o

Haza
August 30th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Only with vanilla flavors or when Im stressed.

morrison
August 31st, 2009, 12:31 AM
I don't like coffee. I have to say though that i only count as coffee which is made out of powder of coffee beans and not some factory poder that is supposed to resemble coffee or cappucino. and anything that goes into the direction of starbuck or similar(luckily there is hardly starbucks here which may have to do that german people mostly do their coffee themselves) I don't consder coffee but rather an abdomination.

Citrinin
August 31st, 2009, 05:49 PM
No. I don't like coffee. :s

Twisted Cuteness
August 31st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Toilet sludge Starbucks is delish

Shadow Sneak Sableye
August 31st, 2009, 08:24 PM
I like iced coffee on occasion but not all the time

Hiidoran
August 31st, 2009, 09:57 PM
You know, the smell of coffee is incredibly intoxicating. I even find myself salivating a bit over the boiling, grinded-beans. The taste, however, is enough to make me find the nearest trashcan and release the contents of my cup. ._.

Yeah, I don't much care for coffee, tea, or any kind of warm drink for that matter. Hot chocolate isn't bad every once in a while, but if I want a drink, I kinda like it to be cold.

xiaolinmaster
September 1st, 2009, 03:37 AM
i don't like really aromatic coffee or coffee cake, it is the most disgusting food ever. worse than snail porridge

Gary, the Magic Fairy
September 1st, 2009, 05:24 AM
I prefer the smell of it more than the taste. Though it is really good with tons of sugar in it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM
nah, I hate coffee. I'll come close to drinking coffee is if someone puts whipcream on top of the coffee and then I throw out the coffee

:t354:TG