PDA

View Full Version : I DARE YOU TO LICK THAT POLE.

Soul Eater
August 29th, 2009, 04:29 PM
lol, no... this is not the dare thread. XD That thread was totally beyond dreadful.

Have you ever been dared by a friend in real life? Like, have your friends told you to do something that you normally wouldn't ever do? XD Or what about your friends ONLINE have they ever told you to do something you wouldn't do? :D

I don't think I have. My friends just did the stuff anyway and we laughed about it. We weren't the type to dare each other to. Though, my online friends usually just go, "do it." when someone says they might do something. XD

So yeah... have you friends ever dared you to do something you normally wouldn't do? XD (it can be online and offline if you prefer that. XD)

EDIT: Thanks Arcanine. XD

.little monster
August 29th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Yes, I had to pull down the teachers pants. I was smart about it and acted like a fell and grabbed his pants so I wouldn't fall but kept falling with his pants. That way I didn't get in trouble. : 3

You spelled 'lick' wrong.

Soul Eater
August 29th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Yes, I had to pull down the teachers pants. I was smart about it and acted like a fell and grabbed his pants so I wouldn't fall but kept falling with his pants. That way I didn't get in trouble. : 3

You spelled 'lick' wrong.

Yeah... I know. XD Arcanine fixed it so... it's all good.

lol... I've never heard of that before. XD

Harley Quinn
August 29th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah, but it's usually petty ones and not much fun at all. :[

Gunn
August 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Yes.

We were in a food court at mall and one of my friends dared me to go up to an old lady and ask if I could have some of her ice cream because I haven't eaten in a week, or something like that. I just got a simple, "No." Hur.

Then it was MY turn to dare them. Hee.

s0nido
August 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Yes, we play Truth and Dare, so we dare each other to do the most random things.
What's the deal with the title? :O

Avey
August 29th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Yes, it's great fun. Last time we played I ended up kicking a lamppost. It hurt.

Spinor
August 29th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Hahaha.

Yeah, I have a friend that comes over often XD...

I never told anyone this but about 50% of her dares when we play truth-or-dare are pre-sexual when my brother is busy o.o' I'm gonna try to ditch her when she reaches 15 because God know if she is gonna force me into a base.

Corvus of the Black Night
August 29th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I have not been dared to do something.

On the topic of pole licking, it is very possible to get your tongue stuck to a pole. I've gotten my tongue stuck to metal objects before in cold weather, and let me tell you - it's not a pleasant experience.

Michii
August 29th, 2009, 05:05 PM
WOAHMYGODIMMATL;DR... AGAIN!

Skype is the most amazing place in the world for truth or dare. We don't play it as much anymore, but when we did it was a lot of fun. My problems with dares are the fact that I love to give them but I don't like to get them. I've made some fantasticalmagicnessly great dares, many of which I'm too ashamed of in a way to post about. But I'm sure some of my friends here will get some needed revenge on me and post them :p. The dares that I've gotten online I never do. Um, um, um, I can't think of one dare that I've done online. I've always rejected them and have somehow gotten away with it. Everyone else has to do their dares XD.

In real life, it's the same thing. The last time that I played truth or dare was on a bus in... July? I think, it was some summer field trip. Ioeveknow. But we played it on the way back. The only dares that I did were sucking my big toe, kissing the cheek of a really unattractive kid, and showing a seducing face. Everything else I refused to do. I gave dares though, and they were pretty good. We always played truth or dare on the buses last year and I had the best ones :'D. I miss that so much 'cause it was so hilarious.

But this year on the buses, I'm hoping to swallow my fear/embarrassment and actually play truth or dare. And actually take the dares.

Wings Don't Cry
August 29th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Sometimes when we play truth or dare my friends will dare each other to poll dance and I'm just like why? I don't even know how to poll dance, I've never even seen someone poll dance. Why would they make such ridiculous dares?

Another popular one would be "I dare you to ask that girl out", sometimes they dare me to ask a boy instead.

But when it comes to me I dare people to do stuff like run into a wall at full speed without hesitating.

Owl
August 29th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Yea lol xD My friends make do dirty ones, last week they told me to pants this one hot girl, luckily she is one of my friends so she agreed to it and I pulled a little to hard by accident a an inch ro so of her butt was showing o.o

Giraffles <3
August 29th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I only do a dare if enough money is involved for me to do it :3. My friends are pretty broke so I never really do any XD.

Citrinin
August 29th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Naturally, people have dared me to do things in the past. Like Giraffles <3, though, I'll only do it where money (or something else) is involved, and even then, it has to be worth it. :P

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 29th, 2009, 08:44 PM
lol no. My IRL friends are idiots. I know not to do accept dares from them. I could be killed. XD

Online though, yeah. I've played T/D on MSN before. Also D/D, which is really just T/D without the T.

Guillermo
August 30th, 2009, 02:30 AM
I've gotten plenty of dares. I'll usually do it. IRL or Online.

Melody
August 30th, 2009, 06:47 AM
IRL, I don't do dares if they're unreasonable enough to get me in big trouble if the victim takes it the wrong way.

Online however, I have almost zero inhibitions...you can dare me to do almost anything online.

Graceful
August 30th, 2009, 08:49 AM
My friends dare me to do stuff but I just go "No". I'm Waaaay to mature for dares.

Captain Hobo.
August 30th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Yeah i dare people all the time.

Kazukii
August 30th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah, truth & dare has had some pretty funny moments when I've done it with my friends.. xD

Rokusasu
August 30th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I've never played truth or dare with my friends. o_o;

Synaesthesia
August 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Of course I've been dared by friends in real life.. although it hasn't happened for years because that was quite a juvenile thing to do. I remember back in the day when if someone dared you, it was like the law, and you had to do it. XD; Now it's more just like "..um k?" but yeah, I've been dared. Those were the good ol' days. :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I actually got dared today by one of my friends to lick a bus pole and of course I did it

:t354:TG

flight
September 4th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Not in a couple of years. Everyone is ~maturing~ now, and apparently have grown past dares.

Well certain ones, anyway. Like "omg I dare you to say you like [person's name here] lol XD" and stuff. :(

>Feelings<
September 5th, 2009, 05:34 AM
I've never played truth or dare with my friends. o_o;

Same goes for me...
Except that I have been offered to play a lot of times, and I always denied because to me it was a really stupid game to play.

Seriously, WHY???... I can't find words to describe how foolish I find this game to be...

No, you fail
September 5th, 2009, 01:35 PM
i've been dared, just not to do thing's i don't like i get dared to do the funny thing's like asking out the ugly chick's for random people, god that is hilarious especially when they say yes:]

poopnoodle
September 5th, 2009, 01:39 PM
I think Truth or Dare is fun, especially the ~sexy~ version. My friends are like, bizzare creative.

Wink
September 5th, 2009, 01:48 PM
We play dares, and I join in but after a while it turns into freaking spin the bottle with kissing and what-not. Thats when I stop playing. o_o
The last time played it ended... very creepy indeed. ¬.¬

ShinjisLover
September 5th, 2009, 01:58 PM
I've been dared, yes. My friend dared me to scream 'penis' really, really loudly in the cafeteria at school. Not caring, I did. And my friend nearly died of laughter.

No, you fail
September 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I've been dared, yes. My friend dared me to scream 'penis' really, really loudly in the cafeteria at school. Not caring, I did. And my friend nearly died of laughter.

lol i play a game like that in P.E we see who can scream it the loudest without getting yelled at:)

poopnoodle
September 5th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I've been dared, yes. My friend dared me to scream 'penis' really, really loudly in the cafeteria at school. Not caring, I did. And my friend nearly died of laughter.Lunch truth-or-dare is the BEST, we concoct the the most terrible mixtures of food

Hamako-chan
September 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Me and my friends never dared each other.
We just muck around and laugh at random stuff.

Tudj
September 6th, 2009, 02:03 AM
Yer lol in science my class always yelled stuff because my teacher has like down syndrome or something and he is always sleeping. The things we yell aren't appropriate things like f**k and s**t and maybe some worst things, yet he seemed never to realise what we were saying. Also we used to put our DS in our penclicase and play pokemon until we get found out

Pokepal17
September 6th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Yeah, my friend dared me to ask a PC Moderator out on MSN. So I did and then aplogized to them afterwards and said it was a dare.