View Full Version : Whats Your Favourite Sport?

August 29th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Just wondering, for all the sport buffs out there what is your favourite sport? It can be anything so have your say.
For me it would have to be between soccer, cricket or waterpolo

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 29th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Badminton FTW!

I'd say badminton because of the level of dexterity and hand-eye coordination needed to play the game.

August 29th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Lol I think I played that at school once, it was fun but kinda annoying cause everyone was really bad at it

Wings Don't Cry
August 30th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Badminton is real fun when your opponent is capable of hitting the shuttle and knows the rules.

August 30th, 2009, 1:14 AM
I always enjoyed hockey at primary school, but I wasn't able to make the high school's team either this year or last.

mondays suck
August 30th, 2009, 1:41 AM
soccer. it's pretty much the only sport you can be interested in when you completely fail at anything that has to do with sports. u can discuss a lot about it without ever having played it

August 30th, 2009, 2:03 AM
Agreed, also because soccer is a sport which both boys and girls can play, and not really anyone hates it.

August 30th, 2009, 2:49 AM
Rounders or Tennis. It's out of those two.

August 30th, 2009, 3:00 AM
Cricket is my favorite sport to play.. but athletics are my favorurite to watch.

August 30th, 2009, 3:11 AM
Hmmm crickets fun to play, until your in the hot for 4 hours fielding, then in a way it loses its touch.

August 30th, 2009, 7:51 AM
Football for me lol xD (American Football)

August 30th, 2009, 7:59 AM
Soccer or Baseball. Those would be my Top Two.

Captain Hobo.
August 30th, 2009, 2:32 PM
My favorite sport is basketball i love to so much.

August 30th, 2009, 6:06 PM
Added a poll to this thread now

August 30th, 2009, 9:56 PM
VOLLEYBALL! I am an addict. I love it when you come back from practice with you're arms all red. It means you did good, and weren't a sissy. I hate beach volleyball, however it is NO fun to dive in the sand.... As you can see, I take this very very seriously, and since I'm captian, no rest for the troops!

August 30th, 2009, 10:22 PM
My favorite sport is Basketball only because that's the only sport I can play and I'm pretty good at it. I also enjoy Volleyball and Soccer, but not very good at them. Tennis is also fun, keeps me fit xD

Jazmine Marie
August 31st, 2009, 12:07 PM
I was born and raised near the water, so I've always been a swimmer. I was on the local swim team for about seven years and my favorite events were the 100 Breastroke an the 500 Freestyle. My times weren't that extraordinary, but I really did love the sport.

August 31st, 2009, 12:30 PM
To do-swimming and basketball
To watch/listen to-football (US style) and racing

Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan
August 31st, 2009, 5:31 PM
My favorite's track/cross country, since I've always loved running.

August 31st, 2009, 9:55 PM
My favorite's track/cross country, since I've always loved running.

Hmmmm, I do state/national running, but I don't like all the training I have to do.

September 1st, 2009, 2:02 AM
Soccer by a long, long way.

My 2nd favourite is basketball and I only think that is Okay so it shows how long a long, long way is.

I like playing & watching but I cant get into the school's team. :l

Edward Elric
September 1st, 2009, 5:23 AM
Basketball is my favorite xD

September 1st, 2009, 7:47 AM
Playing: Soccer/Football
Watching: Basketball

September 1st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Other: Ultimate frisbee. :D

©ereal Killer
September 1st, 2009, 12:04 PM
Volleyball and soccer fer sure! :D

and foosball somehow... is it considered as a 'sport' coz you do need skills for this thing...

September 2nd, 2009, 2:24 AM
Other: Ultimate frisbee. :D

Lol ultimate frisbee, thats fun beside the fact that everyone I know fails in that game, so it looks like we are a group of spastics, but I guess if your good.......

Chibi Robo
September 2nd, 2009, 12:48 PM
Basketball, It's a tall-person sport so obviously tall people like playing it

September 2nd, 2009, 1:06 PM
Why the hell isn't American football on that list?

I voted other, as football happens to be my favorite sport.

September 2nd, 2009, 1:48 PM
Why isn't wrestling in the list?

September 2nd, 2009, 1:53 PM
Do parkour and/or free running count as sport? If so, them.

From the list though, Tennis is my fave, so I voted for that.

Sweet Candace
September 2nd, 2009, 2:21 PM
American football trumps all sports. American fans show passion for a sport that, like it or not, is played in one way, shape, or form played all around the world.

September 2nd, 2009, 9:46 PM
I must of forgot American Football because im Australian, and was in a bit of a rush.

September 4th, 2009, 6:36 PM
I'm not generally a sports fan, but I do really enjoy skiing. It's probably my favourite sport and I do try and get out and go skiing a couple times a winter.

No, you fail
September 5th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Hmmmm it's a close call between soccer and track as i played soccer for 4 years and ran track for 2 year's but ill have to go with track ^^

September 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM
i like watching hockey the most, but i enjoy playing baseball and basketball the most. i'm not that into sports altogether, though. :\

September 6th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Does anyone know how to change polls/and if its possible?

September 6th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Watched a Youtube of

The Lingerie Football League

Currently wai=ting a video game for it.
About as likely as a CFL Vs. NFL video game I expect...

Otherwise I like lacrosse.

September 6th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Would have been better if we could choose more than one sport. My favourites are swimming/soccer

September 6th, 2009, 1:21 AM
Would have been better if we could choose more than one sport. My favourites are swimming/soccer

I was going to do more than one, but then people could multiple vote and it could get a little out of hand....

September 7th, 2009, 7:48 AM
...Bowling. :3

Most people probably don't think it's a sport, but it requires all of the skills and effort and concentration that every other sport does, so why the hell not?

September 7th, 2009, 11:38 AM
My favorite sport would have to be swimming.

September 7th, 2009, 1:20 PM
American Football for me. I don't play it, in fact I play soccer, but it is such a a great spectator sport -- Americans will understand what I am talking about.

Noah Ridgewood
September 8th, 2009, 2:38 AM
My favorite sport has to be a toss up between tennis and soccer. Those were the only sports I became interested in enough to take the time to join a team and learn how to play it. Though,.. I wouldn't call me playing tennis in gym with a couple of friends to look like I'm doing something on my lazy days a "team", but whatever. It worked. :>

September 10th, 2009, 11:16 AM
My favourite sport has to be Tennis, i'm quite good at it. But, I also play for a Football team and I also enjoy Basketball!

September 10th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Swimming, but athletics come a close second (particularly the long jump).

September 10th, 2009, 1:42 PM
My favorite sport are Basketball, Badminton and Volleyball.

September 11th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Hmmmm thanks for all your voting hope to see more. Once Again apologies for the non-American football, as Im Australian, and that didn't come to mind.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 14th, 2009, 6:37 PM
I enjoy playing and watching FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!