PDA

View Full Version : What do you like most about The PokeCommunity? (tPC)

Sajuuk
August 30th, 2009, 05:19 AM
A comments thread of sorts, but a poll as well. I'd like to know what you think is the best thing about PokeCommunity.

No poll added to the thread, I want your personal reviews about PC. Anything less than 3 lines and 5 sentences won't count.

Captain Hobo.
August 30th, 2009, 05:41 AM
I like it because people post alot so i can post alot too.

Sajuuk
August 30th, 2009, 05:44 AM
I like it because people post alot so i can post alot too.
Did you not read this simple, but important rule for this thread?

Anything less than 3 lines and 5 sentences won't count.

Signomi
August 30th, 2009, 06:08 AM
...riiiight, Spey, adding a rule for this sort of thing seems a bit pointless, members can express themselves however way they wish and should have a good degree of freedom to do that, sure not many may be all that wordy, but the fact that they're not too wordy about it can imply they have a simplistic approach about PC, besides, polls are posted for input, so that rule seems rather meaningless. >_>

Anyway, the one thing I like about PC the most? The community, there is a variety of people here and various groups that are brought together in a single forum, there are many wonderful talents here and I love the way people express themselves using the features that are provided, if anything, communication and expression helps make a community.

Melody
August 30th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Ahaha! I have to agree with you on that rule Siggy~

Anyways, I'll be brutally honest. PC isn't the same way it was back in 2004. I miss those days. Maybe it's just because back then I felt more like I fit in or something, I don't really know. I suppose I fit in now better than I did then, but I just don't feel that way. Not saying that PC is a bad place to be though. Regardless of whether I feel welcomed here or not, won't stop me from enjoying it with my friends. I'm probably PC's worst nostalgic guy ever, I've rattled chains non-stop to help bring back some semblance of what it used to feel like...but eh, I guess in my own way, it proves how much I do enjoy this community. :D
Besides, it's not like I'm so petty to not accept the change as it comes. Yes, I will probably always be PC's #1 sentimental old fool, but hey...that's just how I show my appreciation for the place. ;P

Forever
August 30th, 2009, 06:18 AM
I like that Gummy is a member here.

But um, I like that even with all the drama, most people are able to be friends again with eachother eventually, and I think that's a good thing... yeah, even if it takes yeaaars, idk, everyone just seems to be friends again. The people in general are just amazing, and they make me happy so I keep coming back here? idk, there are lots of things I like about PC but I can't really just describe.

abnegation
August 30th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Did you not read this simple, but important rule for this thread?

I didn't see you writing 3 to 5 lines Spey. Don't know why others would have to abide by such a restricting rules for such a simple thread.
But yeah moving on..
If I were to sum up PC in a couple scentances and state the reasons as to why I like it; it wuld be this. PC is honestly the best forum I've been on. Mainly for it's members. I could hate pokemon, the threads that are posted and the way the forum is run (not saying I do because I like each) but I would stay for it's members! Sure there are your contorversial instances and the odd member who goes too far every now and then but that's why we have rules and staff and other people to state their opinions also. So for me PC's members keep me ticking over. The fact that there is such bonding within a forum like the bond in which I've experianced with friends of mine within PC really shows what a great place we have here. Sometimes maybe I wish there was a little more honesty but I guess you can't expect too much on the internet, you can percieve yourself in any way you want to therefore there will be a lack of honesty from person to person, be it protecting their identity, trying to be the person they've always wanted to be seen as or even just trying to fit in. If everyone was just themselves most of the time I'd retract what I said. It's not like there's secrets and lies going on everywhere, I guess I just like it when people are themselves. Then again PC has a lot of members who are true to their indentity, I may seem as if I'm contradicting myself however I hope you catch my wording ;o;. So without going too much further PC's members are seriously the best thing about the community if I'm to be honest. Without them I would have no reason to be here at the moment. I love posting too but I didn't want to be over generic ;;

Zeroess
August 30th, 2009, 06:24 AM
I like the mail part were you get to private message other people.
And how making a signiture (sorry i cant spell it) is so easy!

Sajuuk
August 30th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I didn't see you writing 3 to 5 lines Spey. Don't know why others would have to abide by such a restricting rules for such a simple thread.

I don't take part in this poll, I want to see what the community at large thinks. So I don't have to abide by that rule anyway

Naruto Uzumaki
August 30th, 2009, 06:56 AM
What is there not to like? Theres VM's, PM's, Friend requests, etc. Everyone can chit chat about mostly anything. You can just hang out on here and have fun. Talk with your online friends and make new ones. And one day you can me well known here :DDD.

Aurafire
August 30th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Mmmm....probably the people and the atmosphere. I've said before that PC is unique in so many ways due to its ability to bring so many people together with common interests. I'm glad to have met all of my friends here :D

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 30th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I like the way that (mostly) everyone at PC is friendly and helpful. The Fanfiction Community is better than anywhere else, people joke and generally have a good time. The people here are friendly, the site is well organized and well maintained. The degree of flexibility is also good(If you know what I mean).

Klippy
August 30th, 2009, 07:37 AM
The best part about PC for me is knowing you're here to guide us to maturity and deep discussion, Spey. :)

Mitchman
August 30th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I have a lot of reasons. One has to be the recent and always hilarious rep drama. Ah while it lasted it was glorious and I got my bests laughs out of it. Two has to be the people. I have friends, enemies and people who just get irked the hell out of me but do I give? No because I will always feel welcomed and safe in our humble forums no matter how many people get pissed at me. Third reason has to be the moderators. They are friendly and helpful and do their job better then any mod on any forum. In a corrupted internet with mods being people from years ago where people do not know em because of waves of new people PC has those people but they are not the corrupted of the net. Its like we have the last batch of honest police. Another thing is that I appreciate their work and honestly feel they are underrated in every way. No I am not sucking up and do not dare tell me that because what I feel is what I say. Another thing that I want to point out is the shear amount of honesty people can have with each other when known enough. So in conclusion I just love PC in general because we are all part of a big family. One who has conflicts here and there or just general drama with a wide assortment of jerks, annoying cousins, the ditzy blond just everyone.

Graceful
August 30th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Okay, I have some of my best ifriends on here, we share interests that no person near me likes. For instance , Graphic Making. I hardly know anybody who can listen to me, knowing what I'm on about.
Plus It's a friendly place. If it wasn't I wouldn't have been on this website for the year [And a few days] I have been here. I would have quit. But as I like this place so much, I haven't bothered quitting as it's a nice place.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
August 30th, 2009, 08:14 AM
I just like the chilled-out atmosphere here. Blargh, I went to serebii once and I ran away without registering after reading about two threads. Sure, we some trolls, some n00bs and some idiots here too but you have to admit, the place as a whole is pretty damn friendly.

Plus, i liek the pokemanz

Giraffles <3
August 30th, 2009, 09:42 AM
I like it
for the
friendly
people.

There you go, that's 4 lines I believe ;3.

Azonic
August 30th, 2009, 09:49 AM
I don't even know why I like it. I just keep finding reasons to come back here. D:

Jordan
August 30th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I like PC because it gives me a reason to do graphics, and and it's a good timekiller if there are other people in Other Trivia.

Route 18
August 30th, 2009, 01:42 PM
I like it because I've made plenty of friends here, and it's really a tight-knit community where you can just go up to anyone and say hello to them without feeling awkward. I also like the fact that people don't criticise you for your choices, likes, dislikes, and so on. Sure, not all of us get along, but we don't all show it, now, do we?

Timbjerr
August 30th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I like the thought-provoking discussions in many of the forums like OVP, OC, and some of the pokemon forums. It's a fun community once you get to know people, and the staff is really friendly and helpful. XD

Synaesthesia
August 30th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Well I haven't been here for really long but I have to say that the Get-Together was loads of fun and I'm hoping to see more events like that to come! Other than that, from what I've seen, most people here are nice enough, which is always great. :3

Zorua
August 30th, 2009, 03:50 PM
The fact that Spey is always around to make PC a better, less-spamful place. :3

Rokusasu
August 30th, 2009, 03:54 PM
The community itself- everywhere else I go, there are trolls, n00bs and idiots left right and centre. The mods that I've spoken too are super awesome, and I feel right at home here. :3 I can also be myself, without anyone giving me weird looks and the like. XD

White Glint
August 30th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Everyone here isn't a mood killing jerk, for one. And the staff here is awesome.
But I guess what I like the most is that people here are nice and helpful(mostly everyone), and aren't ignorant jerks.(You know who you are if you are one...)

Citrinin
August 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
This community is intellectually invigorating. I don't get that from people my age, but here, I can have intelligent conversations with people. I've learned heaps since I've come here, ranging from pokémon games, to how to improve my writing, to oxytocin.

Another thing I've found since I've come here is how willing people are to be friends. In real life, there's always an awkward period where if you enjoy someone's company in becoming their friend. Here, you just go up to someone and talk to them. And from this, I've made a good deal of friends in the short two months I've been here.

World King
August 30th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Ah, to describe everything that there is to like...

For one, the people: the variety of people here and groups brought together, the way they use the features that are given for their uniqueness. Also, the fact that it's far easy to make friends, even when you least expect it, and you'll know they're friends that share your interests, so that's a plus. Thank you, random internet people, for being yourselves.

For another, the Higher Staff people: their friendlyness beats 96% of Mods in other Forums I've been. Sure, one tries to talk to them and be friendly, yet sometimes they don't notice that, but they're still epic people. And when it comes to doing their corresponding job, they do it really well. Thank you, Staff people, for making this a cool forum.

For the next one, the features: the tools PC gives us so we can make our own style: let it be in our PM style, the themes we choose, the style for PC we like, our colorful and pretty unique profiles, not ever forgetting our signatures, and even our post format (like yours truly). That which helps us identify our uniqueness, which without otherwise, I wouldn't know how PC would be. Thank you, epic Forums, for all we can do within you. (...that didn't sound quite right. O_o)

So to conclude, there's no place that'll ever be the same as our everloving and growing Community.
Keep on rocking, epic PC people, and perphaps we'll see that better slogan we've been waiting for! xD (Of course we won't; we love our slogan!) (

The Corrupt Plague
August 30th, 2009, 10:18 PM
In real life, I am extremely shy. It is extremely difficult for me to talk to people and I have very few friends. A few people even think I am antisocial because when everyone is out enjoying themselves, I sit in a corner, alone, in deep thought, too overwhelmed to do anything and this happened everywhere I went. When I got this computer, everything changed for the better. There is something about the internet that makes it much easier to open up and talk to people. No longer do I have to be the odd one out, I can finally be like everyone else! Because of that, the internet is the only means of communication I even have. I have joined several forums, but Pokecommunity really stands out because it is one of the few places where I can talk about Pokemon with peace of mind. 10/10

Haza
August 30th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Gaming Section. I come here for game info and leaked stuff and to hear all the latest rumors. I like othe sections too but my initial attraction was the battling section.

Michii
August 31st, 2009, 09:30 AM
What are you o_o about? You all knew this was coming. THANK YOU GUMMY FOR MAKING ME FEEL SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT POSTING THIS. ;___________;

When I first came to PC, I was overwhelmed. The people here were incredibly friendly and everything was so much more organized than I was used to. It's just like I stepped from one world to a completely different one. So back then, I just liked it because I compared it to another.

Now, there are so many things I love about PC, one particular thing not above another. First off, of course, would be my friends (and the people in general). Now, I was a member for over a year without a lot of friends here. Comparing then to now, PC was much less enjoyable before I had my friends. I laugh when they vm me saying "OMG A NOTIFICATION! oh wait, it's just a visitor message" because that's what I say on skype everytime I get a vm (pm's are more exciting to open and such. the pop up box is all ASODIGH ANYWAY). It also makes me laugh when they send a pm saying "OMG A PM!" to see my reaction to it on skype before I realize that they sent it XD;. Then there's just the fun talking about different PC things with them. How awesome this person's theme is, how this person has improved in their graphics, etc. It's nice to converse with another person about PC. And as for the people in general, what would this place be without them? You don't make a thread without wanting replies. You don't post a gallery without wanting crit. You don't write a story without wanting people to read. Everything is so dependent on people. And it helps that most of these people are fantastic, because it strengthens the community. It helps everyone get through the tough times. BUT I DIGRESS AGAIN. :'D

I also like the features. VM's are excellent and I enjoy being able to talk to anyone so freely. You have to admit that making conversations with a potential friend is so much more chill than in a pm (though pm's still rock <3). Blogs are also awesome. It's great to be able to announce random stuff that would be closed if it was a thread or ignored if it was in a signature link. I also like the little stuff, such as being able to customize avatars and profiles, emblems, and much more stuff that I won't drone on about don't have time to post?

THE SECTIONS AND TOPICS! I love all of the different sections of PC and the way they're organized. While there are some things that I don't like about PC sections (Pokemon Anime could have more focus ;;), the good definitely outweighs the bad. The graphic section has a lot of focus, which is awesome. I also like the fun thread topics, recognition of people (celebrations), and the feedback. Es ist gut.

Yeah. Skip it. Thanks a bunch, Gummy. ._.

Mr. Downstairs
September 2nd, 2009, 01:09 AM
April 9th was my last day of truly being able to enjoy all aspects of the community. Who knew the next day so many things would change and get more frustrating than ever?

Now I enjoy the social aspect of the community more than anything else. Shame I had to restrict actual discussions by blocking visitor messages off to anyone who isn't one of my contacts, but I guess that's what happens. Its become one of the few places on PC where I can't be bothered by a certain someone.

Um. I guess that's all.

I don't take part in this poll, I want to see what the community at large thinks. So I don't have to abide by that rule anyway
Way to be hypocritical, Spey. I can add that to your list of personalities next to "annoying." :)

Soul Eater
September 2nd, 2009, 01:07 PM
Hm. I guess what I like most about PC is well... huh... I really don't know. It's hard to say because a lot of things have changed. XD I guess what I do like is the new VM system. It's made things alot easier... instead of PMing and waiting for a while to respond. VMs are a little more direct and fun as well. :D

The Scientist
September 2nd, 2009, 05:00 PM
I like the fact that it keeps me alive.

Seriously, my resting blood pressure is 95/70. If it weren't for the RAGE that you so faithfully and frequently deliver, I'd probably die.

So here's to you PC: keeping me alive since 2004.

thedestinedblade
September 3rd, 2009, 01:47 PM
The fact that it's active with people almost all the time. Simple really. Other sites I've joined are usually dead and are lucky to get a couple posts even within a single day. I don't even play pokemon anymore, and this is probably my most visited site.

ReyRey-Pyon
September 3rd, 2009, 02:37 PM
FFFFF
I met some of the most epic peoples~ thats what i loves <3 (~=u=)~
...And the awesome purtyful skins, And the features are pretty nice

What I really love is how hard the staff is working on creating the perfect slogan! Such dedication ;^; *sniff*
:'D /slapped

Caelus
September 3rd, 2009, 07:54 PM
That's a hard question.. I honestly never thought about what I like best about it, considering I like a lot of the things here.
I'd say VMs just because they're easy and fun to use, among other reasons.

Oh, and the members here aren't near as bad as the ones in other places I've been to.

Halcyon
September 4th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Notifications!

They appear randomly, unexpectedly, they are surprising until you open it.
VMs, friend requests, rep comments!

Serene Grace
September 4th, 2009, 02:45 AM
I like the friendly atmoshphere and organized way the whole forum is structured. I've been to a lot of forums which have staff who can't even spell right and really unorganized forum structure. I'm glad to see that PC poses as a difference.

Guillermo
September 4th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Clearly the friends I've made.

Pokedra
September 4th, 2009, 03:53 AM
I like the community here, you can chat to heaps of different people and there's something for everyone.

22sa
September 4th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Worst thing is it's too stupid believe it or not, but best thing it's friendly to ... most people & the huge avatars and banners permitted. As a result it's a prettier forum compared to other pokemon boards.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I just like how this forum has a ROM section

:t354:TG

= GPR =
September 11th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Obviously, i love the pixel art section. Having a chance to showcase my art and recieve critical analysis on it is great!

But to be honest, i also like the structure and how the site is run. Our oppinions are always welcomed here, and that's awesome. Other forums i've been on, i have gotten kicked off just because i didn't agree with the mods. But the mods here are fair and fun.

The third big star here is the memebers! i've gotten to meet some great folks, even though not in person. I feel like i can escape the real world and just relax with some buddies... whom it feels like i've known my whole life.

That's the thing, life is great in this community!

Mukkamoto
September 11th, 2009, 06:40 AM
G&P & the Battle Stadium, although now i look at PC as a whole community. I also like Discussions around PC which are interesting to take part in.

aurevesque
September 11th, 2009, 05:55 PM
so many things to say!
1. it's mostly about pokemon! i don't have to be worried about beign made fun of.
2. no on ecan judge you based on your looks, cause, no one can see.
3. this is probably thenicest group of people i have ever read about or talked oton the internet.
4. i really like th eVM's andall theother extras
5. it's free! i fugured great service lik e this you wuld have to pay for! Thank you donors! i 'd donate too, but idon't hav a credit card...
6. the clubs! i have never gotten som much info. about poekspe than at this place here! i love y'all!
7. not really a reason, a promise more likley, if this palce shuts down , i'm gonnn acry myeyes out.
sorry for th etypos, my spacebars not working correctly andmy typing's shot.

ShinjisLover
September 15th, 2009, 09:05 AM
What do I like most about PC? Well, I like to post the most in the TCG section and the Art Gallery, so I'd say those two are the things I like most about PC. Oh, and friends. XD

Oh, right, can't forget the fact that it's a Pokémon form! =3 My favorite anime ever.

Sammi
September 15th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I enjoy reading and posting around. Overall, it's pretty interesting here. It's a big enough forum to have plenty going on, so I could spend hours getting lost here, if I wanted to.

PC also has a bunch of cool members to talk to. I've made some great friends here. <3

Skymin
September 16th, 2009, 04:15 AM
I'm not about to write an essay here but the three years I've been at PC, the thing that really stands out for me is the friendliness. I've tried being frequent and active at other forums but some of the members and the mods I've encounted are real stupid heads (fillercensor) so I just leave. PCs to friendly and awesome for me to stay away :D

Axєl
September 16th, 2009, 05:24 PM
When I first joined this place, it was so different then what it is today.. not in a bad way though, really. In 2005 it was a bit smaller, but was still the most active Pokemon forum online.. and it was all the activity that originally made me stick around. I'm one of those people who tend to dislike smaller forums.. I'd rather be in a place that was totally hectic, and had 1000 things going on at once. I have to say.. PC is exactly that. If you take the time to lurk a lot of different areas, it seems even more alive. & The community as a whole, that causes all that liveliness is the best one on the net, in my opinion. xD

It doesn't matter what I feel like talking about.. I can go through times where I don't feel like talking about Pokemon at all, but I can still stay perfectly amused here. This place is so much more nowdays then the Pokemon forum that it set out to become. Sure it has it's drama that pops up in different groups of people/friends, but that's expected, and that aspect also ties people together. Needless to say the community is my favorite part about this place. If I had the time, I could probably talk to every single person on here, and get along with them just fine.. because no one here is really mean, or too hard to talk with.
( Regardless of how they try to appear.. xD; )

Community aside, I love the features.. VMing makes keeping in touch with people easy, plus there's blogs. It seems like a forum and a personal journal two-in-one. owo
I'll stop here since it's probably tl;dr by now.

Tudj
September 17th, 2009, 02:53 AM
The Hacks/Games and the new game department. Mostly Hacks though because its like many more games to play for something to do on a boring day.

Haza
September 17th, 2009, 03:01 AM
That ur avatar can be what u want it to be ultimately unlike Serebii. Othert= than that, i dont know what keeps me here but Im addicted.

solovino
September 26th, 2009, 01:22 PM
I'll have to say the threads, the people one can find around here, because the conversations and discussions are well kept yet they're allowed sometimes to turn borderline hilarious. I don't really see the blogs.

michele
September 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM
i'd say the threads, simply because you can talk about whatever you want basically and through that you can meet some amazing people.

Route 18
September 26th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Being relieved of my constant boredom. I'm like, always bored if I have nothing to do, and PC makes sure that I'm never bored. With so many people here, there's always something exciting bound to happen eventually. That's why I like it here. :3

Jak
September 26th, 2009, 01:53 PM
I agree with Samus. There's nothing else to do around my house. Where do I go? I don't hop in the car and head out. I get on the laptop and go to PC. There's always people online and I can always find a nice thread to stalk and talk about whatever I'm in the mood for. And getting to be a part of the group keeps things in line is pretty freaking sweet.

Yoshimi
September 26th, 2009, 01:57 PM
The best thing has to some of the members around here, although I love all of them equally <3
I can't pay for entertainment that some of my friends here do for free.
And yeah, I have homework to do otherwise, so it is a pain not having excuses.

Citrinin
September 26th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Friends. :3 I love being able to socialise with so many people on here. ^.^

SilverStilletto
September 26th, 2009, 02:52 PM
i said friends, cause its the people here that make this place fun~<3 from seal wars to murderous plots, i love all my epic spazztastic buddies of awesomeness~<3 and pc has become more of my home than my home is!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 26th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Whatever makes me happy such as reaching my goal which is 10,000 post and then taking a 4-6 month break on this website (senior year is serious business)

:t354:TG

Zorua
September 26th, 2009, 05:21 PM
The fact that my pair is here. <33 Automatically makes this place worthwhile.

Honestly, PC is a place full of people that are really awesome and knowledgable; it just makes me happy overall. XD

I'm proud of the four years that I've spent here, and hope that PC will continue to offer something new to enhance people's experience in posting here; it's really awesome. XD

Rainflower
September 26th, 2009, 05:37 PM
friends, thread, discussion, and sig. xD you guys are awesome. >3

SPEEDIE
September 26th, 2009, 05:44 PM
i can't pick the best thing about pc
probably it's trade forums
the people who have trading threads are always nice
and if your offer something and they say no it is always in a friendly way

Timbjerr
September 26th, 2009, 08:15 PM
The reason I come back again and again even when I say that I'm done with this place for good is the thought-provoking discussions and the friendly people. When I was a PC newbie (on my old account way back in 2003), there were a ton of members that helped me to get acquainted with the site, and I feel obligated to do the same to the more recent newbies. :D

Mariah Carey
September 26th, 2009, 08:18 PM
The people of course, the threads are only what connects you to them. After that, it's them that makes it truly fun around here and off.

Bay Alexison
September 26th, 2009, 10:02 PM
The friends and the threads here. I have fun getting into crazy conversations with my friends. As for threads, there's always an interesting topic that I like to post my input and have a discussion with the other members, yes yes. :3

Guillermo
September 26th, 2009, 10:43 PM
The fact that PC can improve the quality's of a person whether it be grammar, personality or w/e.

Oh, and friends. Can't have PC without friends. :)

Caelus
September 26th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Personally my favorite part, besides the members, is how you can send VMs to others.
It won't be the same PC without them.. at least for me it won't.

Tudj
September 26th, 2009, 11:40 PM
In general, being able to chat with other pokemon fans. Also the hacking and emulation is pretty cool to XD.

Mr. Avocado
September 26th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Used to be bored... ANd this made me really happy, meeting amazing people and learning new things! It also raises my mood when im sad or stuck-up with doing my Homework which is ruining my life...

curiousnathan
September 27th, 2009, 12:36 AM
I particularly like how you may be asked to be a moderator! I would love to be one because I would like to keep the Poke Community running smoothly and Help the other moderators and staff keep the Pokecommunity great!

I also particulary like how you can edit your signature and desgin and create it to meet your own style needs! I think it is fantastic! And with it you can show other people the things that represent you personally!

Ardos
September 27th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I like how it's a very active community with some friendly people and awesome skins x]

XxDawnfanxX
September 27th, 2009, 09:41 PM
I like how I can express a different side of myself here and express a similar interest with everyone, which is something I can't do in real life or my friends and people surrounding me would think I was weird if I was very open about it.

the bitter end.
September 28th, 2009, 04:52 AM
An excellent community. Seriously, you guys are awesome. 8D

Lana.
October 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
The people here (for the most part) are just fantastic. And the discussion that goes on makes me laugh and/or really think. And it just helps me relax to talk to people that don't judge me like the kids at school would. And my pair's here, of course. <33

ÇyänïdëÉX
October 2nd, 2009, 06:07 PM
Those options don't apply much to me since i am new, but i like this community because it varies in age group and people tend to be nice and friendly. Believe me ive been to other communities were people are just atrocious. So i feel very welcome in this place, even though i just got back into pokemon..heh