PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 3 3D announced

g.narron
August 30th, 2009, 11:32 AM
halloween 3d is announced coming out summer 2010 if u dont believe me go to to bloody-disgusting.com and look at the news

Venusaur♣
August 30th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Lol, that sounds cool, I might go see it. If I can sneak in lol.

g.narron
August 30th, 2009, 06:37 PM
This is going to be the coolest movie ever!!!

so is anyone else excited for this movie?

Cloyster67
September 1st, 2009, 04:47 PM
I am!

Since we're talking baout Halloween, i'm going to see Halloween 2 in theatres this weekend.

I would of gone the day it came out but I'm 14 and I need "Parential Guidance". XD.

Chloè
September 1st, 2009, 06:40 PM
*Sigh* I hope 2 and 3 will be good, because all of the recent "horror" titles have been VERY dissapointing.
My Bloody Valentine was a Mockery of the Horror Genre. And, wasn't anywhere gory enough.... BOO
I am going to see it, when I find the time too. Wether or not I find 2 good or bad, I might go and see the third one... all depends.

Gunn
September 1st, 2009, 07:05 PM
My Bloody Valentine was a Mockery of the Horror Genre. And, wasn't anywhere gory enough.... BOO

Aww, really? I was kind of looking forward to (still) seeing that movie, but that was only because of that gas mask. Don't worry; you didn't spoil anything for me, I've just been taking people's word for it.

Anyway, I'm kind of confused why there starting to set off with a Halloween series, when Halloween itself is a remake. I haven't watched II yet and I got word from a friend that is was okay and we usually have similar movie tastes and opinions when it comes to films. And, knowing that SAW VI is this year, I'm not so excited about Halloween. 3D sound cool though. :B