PDA

View Full Version : *gasp*

Route 18
August 30th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Have you seen something and just thought wow? Like a diamond or a laptop or something extremely beautiful. I have countless times. Like Cherii's profile.

So post away. ^__^

Avey
August 30th, 2009, 02:02 PM
I think we've all seen a lot of things that take our breath away the moment we lay eyes on them. When I encounter such a thing, I rarely show how impressed I am, but I do appreciate what my eyes can see. Near where I live, there's a small waterfall in a park. Okay, it's not a waterfall, more a place where some water falls down onto some water from four feet up. Doesn't sound like much, but when you're just walking by yourself on a random night, reflecting on things that've come and gone, something as subtle and beautiful as a hidden waterfall can be enough to put a smile on anyone's face. And it just shows you how amazing the world can be when you give it a chance.

twocows
August 30th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Plenty of things. Here's one (attached).

Note: the copyright status of this image is unknown to me; to the best of my knowledge, I am not infringing on any rights. However, I will comply with a DMCA takedown request if proof can be shown of ownership.

Naruto Uzumaki
August 30th, 2009, 02:10 PM
I think we've all seen a lot of things that take our breath away the moment we lay eyes on them. When I encounter such a thing, I rarely show how impressed I am, but I do appreciate what my eyes can see. Near where I live, there's a small waterfall in a park. Okay, it's not a waterfall, more a place where some water falls down onto some water from four feet up. Doesn't sound like much, but when you're just walking by yourself on a random night, reflecting on things that've come and gone, something as subtle and beautiful as a hidden waterfall can be enough to put a smile on anyone's face. And it just shows you how amazing the world can be when you give it a chance.
I agree. lol xD But, I don't really show that I am impressed.

Synaesthesia
August 30th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah, either a lot of old and well taken care of things make me awe, or very new modern and shiny things. :3

Rokusasu
August 30th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I sometimes see things in nature, which make me in awe of it. Sometimes it can be something simple like a butterfly, or an entire horizon illuminated by a smouldering sunset. @_@

Bubbles are the best though. ;D

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 30th, 2009, 05:40 PM
I'm easily impressed due to my attitude of looking for fun wherever so I've seen things like the view from the top of a mountain, a waterfall, a jungle that stretches for miles, The Petronas Twin Towers, robots(naturally), explosions(they're just wow), and military vehicles, mostly jets.

Azonic
August 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Yes! It happened to me this morning when I looked in the mirror. ekeke <3

narcissist much? lol XD

>Feelings<
August 30th, 2009, 11:22 PM
I sometimes see things in nature, which make me in awe of it. Sometimes it can be something simple like a butterfly, or an entire horizon illuminated by a smouldering sunset. @_@

Yeah, this happens to me too.

But yeah, there are a lot of things which can make me feel this way, but most of them are only existing as either non-living things or plants and trees.

Haza
August 30th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Jeffree Star and Beyonce make me go wow! Lol. Also, waterfalls and burning fires.

Anxiety.
August 31st, 2009, 04:19 AM
Fire. When I see fire I just can't look away from it. I'm obsessed with the way the flames move, and the way it crackles.
And smoke. I love the way smoke smells, and the way it wraps around things. This goes for fire smoke and cigarette smoke.

Shadow Sneak Sableye
August 31st, 2009, 05:27 AM
cute things like jewlery or something. flowers too

Graceful
August 31st, 2009, 05:29 AM
Puppys,Kittens,Green DayThe latest Technology,Pink[the color],Billie Joe Armstrong.....er....

Mitchman
August 31st, 2009, 05:49 AM
It happens to me very rarely. When a new model of car is on the streets or the sight of a brand new engine revving. Ah its bliss. I also had this moment with 2 or 3 girls that I saw. Man the world is beautiful.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:29 PM
when I was surfing online one day from being extremely bored, I saw a cellphone that was worth over 1.3million dollars and it was covered in diamonds, I was shocked

:t354:TG

Idiot!
September 5th, 2009, 07:37 AM
It doesn't happen often, because it is hard to surprise me. Abstract art impress me best.

Guillermo
September 5th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Probably when I walk into Foot Locker and look at all the nice shoes. :)

Also, I wowed when I saw Gummy bold.

Wings Don't Cry
September 5th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Do things that are so disgusting it makes you vomit count?

I've seen some pretty disgusting things in my life to make me gasp and then vomit right after.

I hardly ever show that I'm impressed, I'm impressed but I don't show it.