PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Dreams

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
This is not a place to share dreams, it's not the main point but you can if you want. The question is, when you have dreams, Pokemon or non-Pokemon, are they usually exciting? As in, like a movie or TV-Show. Do you enjoy them as much as TV. Are they original?

Haza
August 30th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Yes mine are. I usually wake up right before the end of an intense battle though XD

poopnoodle
August 31st, 2009, 12:21 AM
Mine are indescribable. There is never a lick of sense in them.

Citrinin
August 31st, 2009, 12:23 AM
Mine are usually better described as "insane" rather than "exciting". :P

Rokusasu
August 31st, 2009, 03:01 AM
I've literally just woken up from a Kingdom Hearts-based dream. o: Most nights I have superhero-esque dreams, so yeah, they're pretty exciting imo.

Graceful
August 31st, 2009, 09:01 AM
I'm normally in a Final Fantasy VII dream. I'm not sure why. And then some green day songs go around my head during that time...

Melody
August 31st, 2009, 12:08 PM
My dreams are usually pretty epic. Like seriously epic. It's a shame I don't remember more of them, but usually when I do wake up from a dream, my mind simply flushes it to memory in the background without giving me time to think more than.."That was a dream...wasn't it?" With no real time to process the memory in my mind, there's no pointer to the memory, and hence very hard to remember the dream unless something pops out at me when I'm looking through my memories.

Strange...but eh. At least I do have dreams, and on some good mornings when I wake up slowly, I'll have time to think on my dream and actually know enough about it to be able to recall it in a waking state.

I do have rather exciting dreams, and some of them come to mind as I type them, but they all seem to be related to different anime. Some of them are naughty, and some of them are nice, but they're all pretty interesting dreams. :3

Sometimes my dreams foretell of possible events and thus enable me to guide my future...these type of dreams are always easily remembered, because sometimes, they get confused/lumped in with real memories of actual happenings. At anyrate, these sort of dreams tend to be really odd. They can foretell things which may happen the next day or things that happen 4 years later. it's hard to tell when something might happen, especially if the dream is one where most of the other details are cloudy.

:3
August 31st, 2009, 12:50 PM
I NEVER have a normal dream.

My last one was about Michael Jackson.
He was at my school and I was crying saying he was dead, but no one believed me. So my aunt took me shopping for shoes.

I never get to tell anyone my dreams because my mom and brother get tired of hearing it.. They usually just leave the room when I try to tell them.

Jolene
August 31st, 2009, 02:00 PM
I can sometimes change what happens in my dream. I don't really know how, but sometimes I realise that I'm dreaming and then I can make stuff happen in the dream, like I can make myself fly and go into space.

Alinthea
August 31st, 2009, 02:17 PM
Uhhh... exciting?

I don't remember much of my dreams...

poopnoodle
August 31st, 2009, 02:37 PM
I can sometimes change what happens in my dream. I don't really know how, but sometimes I realise that I'm dreaming and then I can make stuff happen in the dream, like I can make myself fly and go into space.

That's called Lucid Dreaming, and that I would qualify as exciting. I've been working on my dream recall (off and on >.>) for months in efforts to experience one of those, lucky lucky you

.Seth
August 31st, 2009, 02:40 PM
I don't have these so called "dreams".

*hylian*sakura*
August 31st, 2009, 02:41 PM
My dreams are almost always really exciting or at least fun. But then as the day progresses, I usually start to forget most of the details... But I love sleeping, mostly cus of dreaming! >,<

Vigilante
September 1st, 2009, 08:30 PM
Exciting-ish for the most part. It try to control my dreams and dream of something certain if it will make me feel better. It works sometimes, but sometimes not.

I still rarely dream, and barely can recall most of them.Most of my "dreans" are nightmares.

Zorua
September 2nd, 2009, 02:08 AM
My dreams are oftentimes way too weird to even describe. So yeah, that has to say something. XD

Rich Boy Rob
September 2nd, 2009, 02:34 AM
My dreams can be quite exciting, although more often than not they are just plain odd. A couple of months ago I had dream that I knew was dream, so I decided (as I was in school in this dream) I would get on the table and dance (strange I know), eventually everyone but this one girl, Becky left so I told her it was a dream and I was just going to lie on this table until I woke up. In the I woke after blinking in my dream (this happens alot).
I don't know about you but I've never heard of dream like that before.

Sophie
September 2nd, 2009, 02:36 AM
Usually they are none pokemon. They make no sense, but yes, they can be exciting :)

Once I saved Ash through talking to a load of Jnyx like things XD

.little monster
September 2nd, 2009, 02:48 AM
They are sometimes~

o.o 'exciting' dreams. ; 3

Firebird306
September 2nd, 2009, 02:49 AM
On the rare occasion in which I do remember them I normally just dream about my every day life. XD With the small peculiar things like climbing a ladder to my classroom but nothing 'exciting'. =(

I should try lucid dreaming more often, I love it when I do. >.<

Hamako-chan
September 2nd, 2009, 03:03 AM
I always get weird or scary dreams.
I always remember when I'm on a roller coaster, which is gliding around on the tracks and then suddenly it starts to rumble and I fall off, I always wake up when I'm nearly hitting the ground xD
Scary.....

Pokedra
September 2nd, 2009, 03:46 AM
Mine are wacky and crazy and I've never dreamed about Pokemon XD

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
September 2nd, 2009, 11:38 AM
I rarely remember my dreams, but they're normally exciting when I have them.

One thing I've noticed is that when it's a good dream, I can often fly :D When it's a nightmare, my feet always feel like I'm wearing lead boots

Reonarudo Butsuchiru
September 2nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
Most of the time, my dreams are so "real" in a sense, that I can actually "feel" what happens to me in them. For the most part, all my dreams are very serious and original that I just happen to think of during the dream.

s0nido
September 3rd, 2009, 01:25 PM
Sometimes I have exciting dreams, but only when I sleep long enough. I had a dream based on Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was 10 years old. It was awesome. <3

Drew
September 3rd, 2009, 01:44 PM
Most of my dreams are shorter, and end up being bad dreams. However, I'll occasionally have longer dreams that I can actually remember, or that were pretty neat in some ways. These days I have sleeping problems though, sooo I rarely dream at all.

Jasonpower
September 3rd, 2009, 03:58 PM
I had a not-normal dream,i was in a video game about space.it was really odd but exciting.

i was in a different universe i was in a trash can trying to shoot other evil trash cans that are floating and has evil faces on them and then at the end a big giant hand ate me and i woke up,i'll never forget it ,it was like a adventure to me :cool:

Sweet Candace
September 3rd, 2009, 04:28 PM
I had a dream last night in I went to my guidance office to speak with my guidance counselor. I go into the room and find that my counselor was replaced by a NASCAR driver. Then I find out all my teachers (and every other staff member) was replaced by a NASCAR driver.

It was so weird.

Synaesthesia
September 3rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
I only like dreams that I remember and truly make me feel like it isn't a dream. It's something so great that's happening that I wish it were true. It doesn't necessarily have to be like, winning a billion dollars and spending it all on a whole bunch of things, but something as simple as falling endlessly from a cliff. I love the feeling of adrenaline it gives me whilst I sleep and I remember it still the next day and I just remember how much fun I was having in the dream, falling endlessly. It wasn't suicide or anything, it just felt like I was falling without having to worry about landing hard and dying. XD So yeah, an exciting dream for me would be to actually feel emotions like adrenaline whilst I sleep and remember it the next morning.

Idiot!
September 5th, 2009, 07:52 AM
My dreams make as much sense as crossing the road with a blindfold on. Some are exciting when something unexpected of happens

xxFrozenFlower
September 5th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Huh... my dreams aren't always 'exciting', per se.
Interesting, sometimes... but almost never exciting XD Unless for the superhighpacedcrazy nightmares, I guess... but I would also classify them as 'interesting' instead of 'exciting'.
I guess I'm a boring person, even in my dreams. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 7th, 2009, 09:09 AM
well sometimes because most of my dreams are about me being in school with my leader Pokemon banette

:t354:TG

xxxLatiasxxx
September 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Yes sometimes I have exciting dreams.

emoBill™
September 7th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Usually, my dreams are like something out of the mental hospital. The last interesting dream I had was when I was sick and had just walked home from school in the morning (I decided not to go after all). I dreamed about Bill Kaulitz (from Tokio Hotel) singing his song "Beichte" ("Confession" in English). I was standing on the side of the dance floor (I don't know why he was singing on a dance floor) and then he...

Well, he forgot the lyrics. It was quite embarrassing. Especially considering that the next lyrics were "La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, scha la la la la". There wasn't much to remember.

He forgot them and then he started singing "Schrei" ("Scream" in English) even though those two songs aren't even in the same key. And when he was finished, the two of us went back into another room and I asked him how he could possibly forget those lyrics.

He's too adorable. Even if it didn't really happen :pink_giggle:

gigapoodle
September 7th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I bet I have a lot of exciting dreams, but I can only remember half of them. Plus, my dreams uusally take something random from my day that I only thought about for a minute and makes them the center of attention. Like, I was thinking of Bellatrix from the Harry Potter series for two minutes that day, and all of a sudden she's trying to kill me and I have to try and kill her. That makes them exciting, yet with a bit a surprise. Whenever I have dreams about Pokemon though, they're usually really trippy.

Guillermo
September 7th, 2009, 07:12 PM
I never remember mine, but with the ones I do remember, I always wake up at the interesting part. So no.

Sammi
September 7th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I can't really think of a boring dream off the top of my head... so I guess they're interesting enough.

I think my most exciting dreams are related to my writing. Usually completely random and completely not how the story goes, but interesting nonetheless. I'd say the most stuff of note happens in them. How embarrassing. ^^;; Or, in the past, they were about getting promoted here at PC. Even more embarrassing, in my opinion.

Michii
September 8th, 2009, 04:29 PM
My dreams are more insane than exciting. They're exciting to me, but after I think about them later in the day, they sound like they're made up.

Like once, I was having a boring dream. I was a starfish on a toy seahorse kiddy ride with a white background. I was just chilling on the ride when this TALKING SPONGE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! He told me that my dream was boring and that anything could happen! I ignored him, thinking that it was insane. But then, he made himself a skyscraper! And thennnnnnnn he made a million of himself! I thought it was cool, but I kept ignoring him. So the talking sponge left my dream, and my kiddy ride stopped because I ran out of money.

I was sad. :/

Kisaragi
September 9th, 2009, 03:35 PM
I'm pretty sure my wet dreams qualify as exciting.

emoBill™
September 9th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I'm pretty sure my wet dreams qualify as exciting.
I'm surprised that someone didn't say that earlier.

Sarah Paliner
September 9th, 2009, 04:08 PM
It's only exciting when I'm in danger...unfortunately, I don't enjoy that most of the time. Otherwise, my dreams somewhat reflect my ordinary life.

aurevesque
September 9th, 2009, 04:29 PM
I'm surprised that someone didn't say that earlier.
aw come on! the time i finally post here i read about wet dreams? well, umm...boys will be boys i guess...
umm...most exciting dream? ummm...for some reason that would be when something totally insane happens, like me skydiving or something...

Pokepal17
September 9th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Mine are just messed up and no where near my real life or ROM Hacking (unless you count that one about Zel and the soup or HackMew coming to school)...

ArcanineOod
September 18th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I find that about half the time I can't even remember my dreams, but lots of them are very exiting, while a few are relaxed and some are just terrifying. The amount of nightmares I get has increased dramatically in the recent months.

xX

Bay Alexison
September 19th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I usually don't remember my dreams too much, but the ones I do remember are either nightmares or exciting ones.

Actually last night I have one exciting dream: I was working as one of Giovanni's Team Rocket grunts and that I...caught him in some "forbidden" acts and also find out his most inner dark secrets. @_@ Yeah, weird, but come on, working for Giovanni! XD;