PDA

View Full Version : Do You Hate A Band/Artist?

Graceful
August 31st, 2009, 02:05 AM
Do You Hate A Band Or Solo Artist? I no arguing this is a personal opinion.
I hate Lady Gaga and All Rap Artists/Bands. I also Hate Avenged Sevenfold, Metro Station, The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Any music my friend Laura likes. XDD

Noah Ridgewood
September 2nd, 2009, 04:22 AM
I've never found that I hate a particular artist, group, or band. I've found myself finding distaste in a particular artist due to reasons such as them attracting so much unnecessary attention during incidences that don't portray talent. I don't like how the media works with the entertainment industry. In most cases, artists seem to grow bigger and bigger when something is publicly announced in the media, thus the fans increase. I don't think untalented artists should have so many fans just due to something the media had to do. But I guess that happens in any case. It's just unfortunate.

I've found myself getting rather distasteful of Lady Gaga with the whole hermaphrodite controversy being spoken of. The more it seems to be discussed, the more people seem to become obsessed with talking about it, learning about her, and displaying how obsessed they are of her. Currently, she's the only artist I've found such distaste for, however. There were probably many others in the past, but I can't be bothered to remember them. :(

Archer
September 2nd, 2009, 05:02 AM
I grow to dislike anyone that is hyped up or generally any pop singers or rappers. I also don't like screamo, or any screaming for that matter.

I don't dislike any artists in particular, just those that fall within certain music styles - which is what I judge them on.

Alli
September 2nd, 2009, 06:13 PM
I'll listen to almost anything, but I don't like most Disney people. They don't really have any pizazz in they're music; they're only doing it because they're on Disney channel and they has the powarz to do that. Oh. And Taylor Swift. Carrie Underwood > Taylor Swift.

Chloè
September 2nd, 2009, 06:42 PM
Miley Cirus and Taylor Swift should go die in a hole.

Star★Seeker
September 2nd, 2009, 06:47 PM
LEAVE LADY GAGA ALONE! ;_____;
seriously, how can you guys hate her?
I don't like the Jonas Brothers. PERIOD. I just don't. Their music is the same teen pop crap as usual, and they pretty much haven't done much to deserve their fame.

mugenhavok
September 2nd, 2009, 06:55 PM
i hate six feet under! its been 20 freakin years and they still only have 1 good song(shadow of the reaper)

poopnoodle
September 2nd, 2009, 07:14 PM
I much prefer the sound of farting over the mundane, sloppy attempts at art/political statements/fame/nothing-in-particular that I hear on hit stations.

colcolstyles
September 2nd, 2009, 08:03 PM
I find it hard to listen to the vast majority of music made in the last two decades. I prefer my classic rock ^_^

chevelleROCKER
September 2nd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Lady Gaga, and The Jonas Brothers, are the most utter annoyance that I have ever attempted to set my ears to. I never have listened to any of them. (Besides a commercial or something) but they're Pop, and pop=crap. And while I'm at it, I might as well say I hate all pop/rap crap... Also, while I'm at giving off bad names, I'll just say: "you can't spell crap without rap"......I just had to say that. But I'm not gonna rant on about this xD I don't like them, nuff said.

BJ088
September 2nd, 2009, 10:52 PM
Absolutely cannot STAND Lady Gaga. She can't sing live, she has no talent in the singing field, yet she is making squillions of dollars from voice editing her tracks to MAKE her sound good. Disgusting really. She should go back to being a stripper.

Serene Grace
September 3rd, 2009, 06:52 AM
I give a lot of music and bands a fair chance - this is because I don't want to do the stupid, hypocritical thing of dismissing an artist or band and end up loving them.

I agree with Nick though, the whole Lady Gaga thing is starting to get on my nerves because of so much Speculation going around her and her gender.

Hassamu
September 3rd, 2009, 08:45 AM
I very much dislike Fall Out Boy, Black Eyed Peas and the Jonas Brothers :cer_pissed:

chevelleROCKER
September 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
I think hate is an unhealthy thing. It's okay to dislike things, but voicing hate will upset people. D; There's no need to feel so strongly negative about something as trivial as music. I mean, look at all the Lady Gaga fans you've now potentially upset. PC is full of them.

Though yes, I am getting bored of hearing about her, especially since I'm not really a fan of hers.

I don't like some popular music, or some heavier music. Live and let live. D; You guys need hobbies to put all your energy into, not hate for music.

You make one good point xD But although, I couldn't stand to listen to any pop whatsoever... anyway.... so.. It's not like ima just point out Lady Gaga, when (My opinion) any Pop artists have skill. But I will give credit to how many fans she has. But I'll just stick to my Death Metal =P But you make a pretty good point xD

Camisado
September 3rd, 2009, 08:52 AM
I think hate is an unhealthy thing. It's okay to dislike things, but voicing hate will upset people. D; There's no need to feel so strongly negative about something as trivial as music. I mean, look at all the Lady Gaga fans you've now potentially upset. PC is full of them.

Though yes, I am getting bored of hearing about her, especially since I'm not really a fan of hers.

I don't like some popular music, or some heavier music. Live and let live. D; You guys need hobbies to put all your energy into, not hate for music.

Gold warehouse
September 3rd, 2009, 08:59 AM
I never hate a particular artist, if I don't like their music then I just wont bother listening to it, simple. I don't see why a lot of people are hating on Lady Gaga. Although I'm not sure why some people love her so much either, but whatever; they can listen to what they want, who am I to tell them that their favourite artist is awful?

Hating on particular genres is something I don't do either, it seems the most hated genre is hip hop. I may not listen to Eminem, but I can appreciate that he has talent.

chevelleROCKER
September 3rd, 2009, 09:01 AM
^You make one good point. But I can't say I dislike a band or artist, when it's a more powerful "dislike" but I do see what you mean. I suppose I'll give credit for Lady Gaga for actually obtaining so many fans. And I also don't see how I could just stick one particular artist (in pop) out there, when I couldn't stand to listen to any pop whatsoever. I'll stick to my Death Metal, thank you very much xD But yes, makes a good point ^

Graceful
September 4th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Oh I forgot. Taylor Swift *shot'd* REMEMBER this is a personal opinion. If people dislike/Hate Lady GaGa Just live with it, Okay?

Zeikku™
September 4th, 2009, 06:43 AM
I hate Lady Gaga and All Rap Artists/Bands. I also Hate Avenged Sevenfold, Metro Station, The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Any music my friend Laura likes. XDD

I LOVE Avenged Sevenfold. So that's my favourite band.

I hate, Panic at the disco, Jonas brothers and bring me the horizon.

Alistair
September 4th, 2009, 07:32 AM
There are plenty of groups I don't like. I can't say I hate them, mainly because I don't know any of them personally and they haven't done anything wrong to me. These are the ones I absolutely can't stand to listen to, though.

-Streetlight Manifesto
-Reel Big Fish
-The Jonas Brothers (duh)
-Miley Cyrus
-BrokenCYDE (for the most part, at least. FreaXXX is the only song I that isn't total garbage to me)

Aurafire
September 4th, 2009, 08:19 AM
I don't hate any particular band or artist, I just choose not to listen to them. I understand that people will have different musical preferences then my own. "Hating" a certain genre of music just because you don't like it is rather juvenile.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
September 4th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Kings of Leon.

Completely awful, imo. Though I don't really hate them, I'm just sick of hearing about them.

Hyper Chibi Absol
September 4th, 2009, 08:30 AM
...Miley Cyrus needs to go die.

Pretty much any people that my little sister listens to with the exception of Nickleback which I love.

I'm not a fan of rap at all. And... Well... Basicly all the genaric teen crap is the stuff that I hate, because the sings ALL SOUND THE SAME!!! SERIOUSLY!! Listen to a few of the songs of different people and tell me they don't sound the same.

Zodiac Realm
September 4th, 2009, 09:44 AM

basically i hate what you said except i like AX7....

Frozen King Prawns
September 4th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Lady Gaga, Duffy, The Disney... Things... The list goes on, my attention span doesn't.

Gunn
September 4th, 2009, 09:55 AM
There are a lot of bands that I don't like but there are two that I just cannot stand at all.

Red Hot Chili Peppers and Avenged Sevenfold. Holycrap hatehatehatehathethehata!

Barney.
September 4th, 2009, 12:30 PM
You can't really say that you hate a certain band or artist if you don't like the genre itself.

So I'll stick with genres that I generally enjoy.

U2 - What's the difference betwwen god and Bonno? God doesn't walk around thinking that he's Bonno. I've never really understood the mega following..I mean I can sort of understand why they're are considered good, but I don't understand the religion.

Oasis - I don't really want to go into this one...I'd end up going on too long of a rant.

Arctic Monkeys [Post Humbug] - That's right, they suck now..Sure they can't go on doing the same thing all the time, but my god..They're new album is just too far away from their original stuff.

There's many more that I could list.

aurevesque
September 4th, 2009, 02:30 PM
i really really don't like any of the aethist bands my nephew listens to (and forces us to listen to too, since there's only one computer).
that would be:
lamb of god
deicide
and any others
non-religous:
metallica
ac-dc
any scream-o
iwrestledabearonce
jobforacowboy...others...

Alpha King
September 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Rap and country music. Also, the artists that go big time from Disney Channel. They're not talented....

The Corrupt Plague
September 4th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Everyone from Disney, they all SUCK. My sister used to listen to this **** at full volume and my ears bled every-time.

seeker
September 5th, 2009, 06:21 AM
I think any music that has true effort and genuine musicians and singers putting all they can into it, deserves recognition.
I dispise music which is purely made to make money, like producers writing ll the music and making someone with the right "look" to be the face and image.

deliriouspurple
September 5th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Jonas Brothers I hate them, it seems they're songs is like I heard them before, well not quite original. :|
I think that it so far. I hate the local artists here at ours, all of they're songs are stupid, ridiculous, and nonsense, especially some bands at ours, making songs that is so nonsense.

Zech
September 6th, 2009, 09:43 AM
metallica ARGH!

I hate Lady Gaga, Disney stuff, Rap
I dislike Green day

there's everything that came into my mind for now

diamondpearl876
September 7th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I don't really think I hate any specific band. I just hate specific genres. :x

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM
I don't like the Jonas Brothers. PERIOD. I just don't. Their music is the same teen pop crap as usual, and they pretty much haven't done much to deserve their fame.

Because we hate her, I can't stand her music I think its horrible. Shes on the same level of hate as the Jonas brothers

:t354:TG

aurevesque
September 16th, 2009, 11:58 AM
ARGH!

I hate Lady Gaga, Disney stuff, Rap
I dislike Green day

there's everything that came into my mind for now

wait, does that mean you like it or don't like it???
Jonas Brothers are okay, but they're not my fav.
True, Disney kinda has the same songs and peoples advertised ro whatever. it always has that happy beat and pop...

BJ088
September 16th, 2009, 12:08 PM

You just contradicted yourself there buddy.

You say you don't like the Jonas Brothers because their music is the same teen pop crap as usual? Well tell me how Lady Gaga differs from that? She can't sing live (she's proven that many a time). She had a few big hits yes, but that's because it's the "same teen pop crap" that keeps being released. She's another Britney Spears. Can't sing live to save herself, has some voice editing on her tracks and presto - another pop queen.

What's funny is that everyone looks up to her like she's some sort of pioneer of the music industry. She's done nothing for music except for bring out some cheesy pop tunes that do well on the charts. That isn't hard to do for anyone that can sing moderately well and has the right connections.

Look and think outside the square. She won't last long.

DonRoyale
September 16th, 2009, 12:20 PM
I find it hard to really see why people hate Lady GaGa so much. She's popular and thereby overexposed, or she's a rumored hermpahodite. That's all I can see...
("her songs are crap" isn't enough to justify an argument. If you don't like her songs that's fine, but don't go calling them crap when other people are fans of them. You're just being biased.)

She's a fantastic performer live, and a great entertainer overall. And she's never been "overpaid" a day in her life; she's hit bankrupcy more times than you can count with all the outlandish (and I'll admit, some of them are downright stupid) fashion choices she's putting her money into, her music videos, and her live shows.

Back to the topic at hand, I could write a book on how much I hate the Jonas Brothers. (And that is SAYING SOMETHING.) They're untalented (Nick is the only one who has even a slight amount of talent), ridiculously overexposed, and only even looked at because they're considered by 12 year-old girls to be OMFGSOEFFINGHAWT!
Their music is vastly overproduced, their videos are ridiculously over-the-top and bland, unoriginal and lack artistic value. ("Lovebug" is the closest thing they've ever come to doing anything artistic, and the idea for the video has been done before and doesn't fit with the song.)

The same can be said for most Disney artists. (Especially Miley Cyrus: I lost all faith in humanity when I heard a story about people b!tching that emo music is for people who should commit suicide and that "The Climb" isn't even slightly emo; it's "her just being sad and showing that she goes through hardships, too!" What in GOD'S NAME DOES MILEY CYRUS HAVE TO ENDURE THAT'S SO EFFING HARD? NOTHING.) Talentless, overexposed, overrated, somewhat attractive hacks. The only thing close to an exception is Taylor Swift, who is, at best, talented and someone people can easily gravitate towards due to her kind persona.

Meh, go to hell, Disney. >_>

luf100
September 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I don't really hate any bands, but I really dislike Nickelback especially. I just don't like them at all. ACDC and Coldplay are two others I don't really like either.

revelp8
September 16th, 2009, 12:40 PM
The Yeah yeah yeahs. i don't like her voice.

jobros. don't like them either
hannah
lady gaga
im not really liking the new stuff from the killers.
green day

DestinyBender
September 17th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Lady Gaga. End of story.

Sorry, fans, but she isn't that good to me.

~DB

BJ088
September 17th, 2009, 03:21 AM
She's a fantastic performer live, and a great entertainer overall.

Exactly, she's a great performer and great entertainer. As for singing, she needs to go back to school.

Eпvy
September 17th, 2009, 04:15 PM
There is only one band that I'll say I hate, and that's Steve Miller Band. The only song by them that I can stand is "Fly Like an Eagle" and even that has got annoying.

(The reason I find them so annoying is that I listen to a Classic Rock radio station. We don't have any good stations where I live that play modern alternative rock anymore. At least not that I know of. =/)

They have that incredibly annoying song called "The Joker", which is pretty much the worst I've ever heard. It's so awful with that stupid whistling sound and the horrible, horrible, horrible lyrics.

If it weren't for that awful song I probably would just dismiss them as "kind of annoying". But no, they have to have that song, and everybody has to like it so it's played a thousand times everyday on the radio.

Another artist which I have never been fond of is Colbie Coillat. The first time I heard "Bubbly", I already thought it was boring and annoying. And the more it played the more I despised it. And then when I went on the radio station's site it was the NUMBER ONE song. I could not believe it... How could such an awful song become number one on the station?

That was the day that I turned off the station and never went back.

My dad still likes to listen to it in the car now and then and they still play that stupid song. Plus there are more songs by her on there, now. And I really don't like them either. They all have that boring and annoying sound to them.

Azonic
September 17th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Lady Gaga can sing fairly well. She doesn't have massive talent, but she does have a great live voice. Hits high notes perfectly. The voice in the Paparazzi performance caught my eye. She changed the song around with her own live voice... definitely not another Britney.

The ones that I REALLY hate are Drake, Kings of Leon, and Kid Cudi. I cannot hear a rhythm at all in Kid Cudi and Drake's songs. I just really hate the vocals in Kings of Leon; it sounds like they're in pain and their moaning. Moaning =/= singing lol. I hate most other rap artists, and most Disney artists.

BJ088
September 17th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Lady Gaga can sing fairly well. She doesn't have massive talent, but she does have a great live voice. Hits high notes perfectly.

See I disagree with this TOTALLY. Seen about 3 live performances from her and each and every time she was shockingly bad.

Tudj
September 18th, 2009, 12:56 AM
I hate anything/most heavy metal, and a band called Paramore. I hate them, because my sister plays it non-stop and it drives me crazy.

Haza
September 18th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Not all people can pick up on artistic music like Kid Cudi & Drake Cherii so Im not surprised that u cant.

The one group I hate is the Jonas Brothers. Everything about them irritates me and it doesnt help that they aren sexy either,

Sweet Jasmine
September 18th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Who else wouldn't like Kanye West? :((.

Lyra.
September 18th, 2009, 04:29 AM
Taylor Swift. That's the understatement of the year. Her SQUEAKY little voice gets on my nerves.

Klippy
September 18th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Kayne West. That guy will never get a cent from me. :> And not just because of the Taylor Swift thing, but I've always found him to have a really bad attitude and all that jazz.

And I also dislike most rap artists. The genre itself is pathetic in the fact that it breeds so much hate and violence.

Spartacus
September 18th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I really hate Chris Brown...

Graceful
September 18th, 2009, 10:19 AM
How come people hate Green Day?!
I like music with meaning - Romance, Hitler/WWII, Etc
But I HATE Rap. All it is about is Drugs, Clubs, Sex and Alcohol.

Nuke
September 18th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Not hating but yeah,

I generally dislike pop singers as half can't sing and to be fair pop singers don't need as much talent as others.

But my mentions go to Mika, The Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift.

Rave obviously gets a mention too but I haven't heard of any rave artists. D:

Chelc
September 19th, 2009, 11:12 AM
I don't hate Selena Gomez herself, but she should not be singing. She sounds terrible. I hate that Disney is making her sing.

Even though I hate Kanye's personality, I still enjoy his music very much.

I strongly dislike T-Pain. He's just so annoying with his auto-tune thing. I can't stand any of his songs. They're too much for me.

Jordan
September 19th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Well, I never really liked Kanye West's attitude, if this is what this thread is asking. And no, this isn't even because of the whole Taylor Swift controversy; his music and previous outbursts are plenty enough to earn some antagonism.

Gunn
September 19th, 2009, 12:48 PM
They have that incredibly annoying song called "The Joker", which is pretty much the worst I've ever heard. It's so awful with that stupid whistling sound and the horrible, horrible, horrible lyrics.

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PEACHES WANNA SHAKE YOUR TREE.

Hahaha.

How come people hate Green Day?!

Better question: Why do people like Green Day?

Hatenko
September 19th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovado, The Jonas Brothers, basically everyone of these teenieboppers spawned by Disney. I really hate Green Day too. Here's my thing. If you're out there, spewing anti american crap and saying "**** america" in every other song, move away from america. they still live in and make money off of america.

Captain Fabio
September 19th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Lady Gaga
Green Day
My Chemical Romance
Enter Shikari
Fall Out Boy
Brittany Spears

Just to name a few.

yvette
September 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I dislike Taylor Swift's music. Yes, I know she did not in any way deserve to get upstaged by Kanye West, but I'm talking about her music. I never knew Country songs could get so popular, lol. And like Nickelback and some other popular mainstream artists, all her songs sound the same.

Nickelback is just getting horrible these days. >.>;;

B-Baller
September 20th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Nope.

*OMGZ THAT ARTIST'S GENRE/STYLE/PLAYING IS NOT IDENTICAL TO MY TASTE IN MUZIKS!!!11ONEONE*
I'm much more open minded than that.

KnilShadowLink
September 21st, 2009, 01:08 PM
...I used to like Taylor Swift...but then I heard her live, she's turning good old Country into Pop *sighs*

Other Artists I hate;

Lady Gaga - I know it's rather immature, but I remember looking up "Love Games" (From the Mighty Boosh) on youtube and being able to listen & watch the video, but back at the begging of the year Lady Gaga and her song "LoveGame" came along and pushed Old Gregg back a couple pages.

Hannah Montana - Ungh, I know it's not right to hate someone, but it's people like this that have ruined Disney... R.I.P. Lion King & Toy Story!!!

Jonas Brothers - Well I don't even hate the band, it's the fangirls that annoy me. They constantly make bold overstatements saying that the Jonas Brothers are the best band in the world, or Led Zeppelin isn't as good as the Jonas Brothers...

Captain Fabio
September 21st, 2009, 01:35 PM
*OMGZ THAT ARTIST'S GENRE/STYLE/PLAYING IS NOT IDENTICAL TO MY TASTE IN MUZIKS!!!11ONEONE*
I'm much more open minded than that.

Just because we know what we like...

B-Baller
September 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
Just because we know what we like...

So what exactly are you implying? That I don't?

jasonresno
September 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM
Jeffree Star.
The Millionaires.
Metro Station.
Any Disney 'musical artist'.

The first three because both their antics and their music is flat out bad and the last because I don't like pre packaged barely 'real' music.

I also have a hard time getting into all the indie/art rock bands my friends seem to love.

Eпvy
September 21st, 2009, 09:12 PM
I REALLY LIKE YOUR PEACHES WANNA SHAKE YOUR TREE.

Hahaha.

Good lord... The lyrics are so terrible. Just seeing them is enough to make me think of the song... And I don't want to think of the song! >_<

Better question: Why do people like Green Day?

Because people have different tastes? Some of their songs I've never really liked but there are others that I actually enjoy listening to from time to time.

Gunn
September 21st, 2009, 11:22 PM
Because people have different tastes? Some of their songs I've never really liked but there are others that I actually enjoy listening to from time to time.

That was actually a rhetorical question.

Can I lubby dubby lubby dubby love you all the time? I'll sure show you a good time.

yankee0724
September 21st, 2009, 11:32 PM
GREEN DAY
BRING ME THE HORIZON
Kings of Leon
Lil' Wayne is a horrible rapper. point blank.
Nickelback
Green Day
Hawthorne Heights
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
My Chemical Romance
Daughtry
Lady Gaga
Green Day
Cobra Starship
Black Eyed Peas
Justin Bieber

Did I mention Green Day?

and I love how you guys pretty much write off an entire genre of music as "Sex,Drugs,Money,Killing People." Thats the stupidest thing I've heard on these forums..

Ageless Irony
September 22nd, 2009, 05:29 AM
Brokencyde
Jeffree Star
Blood On The Dance Floor
Millionares

All the downfall of music as we know it

Hell, at least the Disney kids have vocal chops, this stuff is way worse than any of that.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
September 22nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
Hannah Montana - Ungh, I know it's not right to hate someone, but it's people like this that have ruined Disney... R.I.P. Lion King & Toy Story!!!

^ This times a million. I can't stand all of the wannabe singers Disney is putting out these days. Take all that budgeting and put it back into animation where it belongs! :(

Anyway, I dislike most modern music. It's all about the image (perfect example - Lady Gaga) than the sounds actually coming out of the artist's mouths, and most songs are so generic it's hard to tell them apart or re-releases of older songs that make me want to smash things. It's why I tend to stick to instrumental pieces nowadays. At least the people there actually know how to play instruments. -.-

Captain Fabio
September 22nd, 2009, 11:25 AM
So what exactly are you implying? That I don't?

No, simply that we know what we do and don't like.
Just because we don't like a band or an artist, doesn't mean we are like you said:

"*OMGZ THAT ARTIST'S GENRE/STYLE/PLAYING IS NOT IDENTICAL TO MY TASTE IN MUZIKS!!!11ONEONE*"

It is not about being open minded.
If a person hasn't listened to Rap, for example, and they say they hate it, then yes, they aren't open minded.
However, I have listened to most music types and I have decided which I do and don't like. That doesn't mean I am not open minded, If anything, I am more open minded if anything, because I want to explore different types.

Spherical Ice
September 22nd, 2009, 12:03 PM
I find it hard to listen to the vast majority of music made in the last two decades. I prefer my classic rock ^_^

That. Though I liek Take That and U2.

Anyway, I absolutely hate Oasis, Lady Gaga, Disney Singers, and pretty much all rap/hip-hop signers. Soulja Boy, you are the essence of my insults. ^^

.com
September 28th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Emmure.

nuff said.

The Acacia Strain > Emmure. always. xD.

Jazmine Marie
September 28th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Bands/Artists I dislike extremely:

Green Day [I can't stand them at all >.<]
Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
The Jonas Brothers
Paramore

Other than those, I'm fairly open to most artists. Although, I have a tendency to dislike more female artists than male ones.

Zippie
September 30th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Any of those bands/singers on Disney nowadays (Jonah Brothers, Miley Cyrus), Chris Brown, Kanye West, Green Day, My Chemical Romance or most emo/screamo bands, Black Eyed Peas, Nickelback, Lady Gaga, and many more. :T

ÇyänïdëÉX
October 3rd, 2009, 01:09 PM
I hate these bands that have no substance in their music, take for example dragon force. I HATE THIS BAND WITH A PASSION, not only are they ugly long hair weirdos but their whole music about dragons and dungeons crap gets old. Also they have no skill since most of their crap sounds synthesize by a computer program, ohhhhh any one can doooo that man!

xxzyyzxx
October 3rd, 2009, 01:18 PM
Any band/artist brought out by Disney. New Rap/Hip-Hop, R&B, Nu Metal, Hardcore, "Emo", and most new Punk bands/artists.

I hate Dragonforce, Cradle of Filth, and Slipknot with the most fiery of passions. The 3 bands that have completely and utterly trashed the Metal genre.

Yamikarasu
October 3rd, 2009, 02:05 PM
Nope.

I hate it when people complain that they hate a band, just because they think it's cool to hate them. *is judging nearly everyone who posted in this thread*

People like different kinds of music. A lot of people simply have not been exposed to any music outside of the mainstream.

.com
October 4th, 2009, 04:21 AM
Nope.

I hate it when people complain that they hate a band, just because they think it's cool to hate them. *is judging nearly everyone who posted in this thread*

People like different kinds of music. A lot of people simply have not been exposed to any music outside of the mainstream.
I don't hate bands just because other people do. It's a personal choice. I looked past the mainstream awhile ago and I can still safely say that. But I understand where you're coming from, because others keep posting on like, Lady GaGa, Jonas Brothers, etc, but that doesn't truly apply to everyone that has posted in this thread. The music you like is a personal choice also. obviously. But I "hate" bands mostly based on the image they make for themselves, with the music I dislike. If their music is just bad imo and they don't do anything negative towards their genre scene or in general otherwise, I just simply don't like them.

kidpunk
October 7th, 2009, 03:46 PM
MILEY FRICKEN CYRUS.
God damn Party in the USA has been on the Billboard charts I think at #1 for at least 8 weeks. NO NO NO. It is not a real song, IMO.

Bands I hate: AC/DC (just don't like their fanbase), Smashing Pumpkins (I hate how Mr. Corgan has sold out the band), and Metallica when they talk bad about Alice in Chains. He will always be better than you, Mr. Hetfield.

As for Artists: ALL RAP ARTISTS.

Aokiji
October 8th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Rap, most Hip-hop, that popular pop ****, emo music~

jupotatoes
October 8th, 2009, 12:33 PM
As for Artists: ALL RAP ARTISTS.
Since it's about hating... :nervous:
I can put up with someone saying 'oh, gangstah rap blows' - it really does.
I just hate it when people say rap ain't music, ain't art, etcetera. Dude, if you don't know something you just can't hate it - assuming you're not a douche.
I'm not a fan of the genre, though I really like oldschool hip hop.
It used to be about speaking up, reaching people. Now there's the commercial approach, crime and misogyny apology, though there are still - and since recently, more and more - people trying to make the difference.
Now for the hating... (for those who don't know, I'm from Brazil)
Since 2 or 3 years, the new cool urban trend is the 'sertanejo universitário' - COLLEGE COUNTRY MUSIC, like a hip approach to sell country music, wtf?
Out of nowhere, you can't go out on the street without seeing cowboy hats or belt buckles. Even worse, cars banging ear-blowing country music advertising parties at TWO FLIPPIN' AM!
Seriously, a few years ago, if you asked 'what kind of music do you like?' 90% college students would answer 'anything but country and samba'. Now it's a fever. What's this cr*p all about?
It was just something innocent, 'til monday I was on a bus and spotted a guy wearing buttless pants on his jeans. It occured to me: climate changes, natural disasters, the end of the mayan calendary, BUTTLESS PANTS!
Guys, we're doomed.

Captain Hobo.
October 8th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I hate Brittney Spears she is crazy.

jupotatoes
October 8th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I hate Brittney Spears she is crazy.
Dude, LEAVE HER ALONE, OKAY? :D - never gets old.

GengarNightmare
October 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Dude, LEAVE HER ALONE, OKAY? :D - never gets old.

OMG it's Chris Crocker! XD

But seriously, I don't "hate" any particular band/artist. I can listen to a little of everything as long as it isn't completely weird/strange/random.

Or old. (i.e. old country songs *shivers*)

Dukey
October 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Umm Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, ACDC, Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Anything Disney can gtfo.

Captain Fabio
October 9th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Anything Disney can gtfo.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE!
THE CHILLI'S !??!?!?!?!?!?!

They are amazing :D
You should see them live ^______^

Lollypop
October 9th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Rap=Retards attempting poetry

Rap is the type of music I dislike.

Forever
October 11th, 2009, 11:31 PM
I hate Lil Wayne. He ruins songs.

Graceful
October 12th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Rap=Retards attempting poetry

Rap is the type of music I dislike.
I'd have to agree here too. What is the point? [The Same With Lady Gaga].(I'm getting REALLY upset about people saying Green Day Here. *runs & Crys*

Zech
October 12th, 2009, 11:17 AM
I'd have to agree here too. What is the point? [The Same With Lady Gaga].(I'm getting REALLY upset about people saying Green Day Here. *runs & Crys* don't worry, you get most likely flamed if you say on internet that you like dragonforce :cool:

The Red Bandit
October 12th, 2009, 11:19 AM
I hate Lady Gaga and All Rap Artists/Bands. I also Hate Avenged Sevenfold, Metro Station, The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Any music my friend Laura likes. XDDI hate them except foe Avenge Sevenfold i love that band but i realy hate the jonas brothers and miley cyrus they both suck.I also like Lady GaGa.

Anything Disney can gtfo.Dude ACDC you got to be kidding.

Diglett
October 12th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Give rap a break people, don't just judge it by what you hear on the radio. There's good rap out there like Nas, Old Eminem, and Bone Thugz.

Anyway, I don't hate any band or artist, but I do have a high dislike for some.

Here's a few: Linkin Park, Metro Station, All Time Low, Lil Wayne, Mudvayne, PATD, Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack...

I pretty much dislike all whiney emo/one hit wonder rappers/metalcore (killswitch etc.)/and nu-metal (System Of A Down being an exception.)

MiniEggs
October 12th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Jonas Brothers. Simples. My opinion. Not what I should think. What I do think. Ssh

KUROXFAI
October 15th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Miley Cirus and Taylor Swift should go die in a hole.

i totally agree i just have to add
-The Jonas Brothers
all classical music and some other stuff i dont no how to "label"

Gold warehouse
October 15th, 2009, 03:42 PM
all classical music

Please tell me you are a troll. D':

Captain Fabio
October 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Please tell me you are a troll. D':

I wish T___T
Look at the 'About Me'.
Loves everything by MCR.

Classical music is so beautiful and, personally, is very highly rated in my iTunes.
^____^

Moonlight Sonata = LOVE!

poopnoodle
October 15th, 2009, 05:20 PM
all classical music and some other stuff i dont no how to "label"
Gurl, don't make me get hyphy.

Moonlight Sonata = LOVE!
Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu and the third movement of Dvorak's cello concerto for me. <3

peach girl
October 16th, 2009, 08:10 AM
The band whose music i dislike the most would have to be Nickelback... closely followed by Fallout Boy and almost everything played on the radio. I would've said Creed also, but they don't exist anymore WOO! WOO! :D

Gunn
October 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Fallout Boy

They broke up. WOO WOO! xD

They're actually one of my guilty pleasures, but don't tell anyone..