PDA

View Full Version : If you had a chance to be with a celebrity...

Forever
September 1st, 2009, 01:09 AM
... Okay so, I was thinking about Chris Brown earlier in class - bad idea. XD So this got me a thread idea. Now to explain the title... basically, if you had a chance to have a relationship with a celebrity, would you accept it or reject it? And why?

Like... because of popularity, paparazzi, etc.

I wouldn't surprisingly. XD Mainly because... idk, popularity would get to your head and stuff, and their reputation would affect your daily life and such. o3o

Gummy
September 1st, 2009, 01:14 AM
I am a celebrity

If I ever had the chance to be in a serious relationship with a celebrity, I too would probably reject it, and for the same reason. You (and possibly the people close to you) will have to change your lifestyle so it fits with said celebrities image, not to mention the paparazzi will eat you alive. I really hate have my private business being put out there for all to see, but that's pretty unavoidable if you're with a celebrity.

Haza
September 1st, 2009, 01:21 AM
epending on who it is, i would use them for their fame but if it was Maxwell or Jeffree Sta or someone sexy I would do it out of lust.

.little monster
September 1st, 2009, 02:40 AM
I would accept. It's always nice to meet new money people! : 3

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
September 1st, 2009, 03:04 AM
Proabably not.
Celebrity's releationships always end up bad, anyway.

But Marriage and emptying out thier banks account in divorce would be nice.

jk XD

poopnoodle
September 1st, 2009, 08:05 AM
Haha, don't pick Chris Brown if you don't wanna get Chris Browned.

It always depends on who it is...like if Conan O'Brien and Jason Bateman divorced their wives or James Dean rose from the dead (but looked the way he did before he died), then hell yes I would coerce them accept their relationship proposal. However, if it were a Jonas brother or Bill O'Reilly, the only reason I'd date them would be to destroy their careers.

twocows
September 1st, 2009, 08:42 AM
No. Never in a million years. I can think of a hundred reasons I'd turn any given celebrity down. Vain. Self-centered. Shallow. Elitist. Condescending. I could go on. Perhaps at one time, some of them may have been good people; however, the constant adoration and idolization from the insane public would have corrupted anything resembling a heart and twisted it into a heap of self-love or greed. The ones that act all benevolent and give a (small) portion of their money to charity are completely self-important; they feel they're better people because they gave half of half a percent of their fortune to a charity. The ones that horde all their money to themselves at least aren't hypocrites, but they're still bad people. I'll pass on even associating with any of them, thanks.

Graceful
September 1st, 2009, 09:12 AM
Nah...My Favorite Celebrity's already taken.:( I love You Billie Joe.... I would just like friendship with one. Not a relationship/dating.

Avey
September 1st, 2009, 10:18 AM
I am surprised no one has replied, 'Megan Fox. Yummy.' yet.

Synaesthesia
September 1st, 2009, 10:51 AM
I wouldn't do it. The celebrity wouldn't be content with me I don't think and I'd be constantly worried about being cheated on. The constant lack of privacy would get incredibly frustrating and the only real upside to dating a celebrity is the amount of money you could ask from them. So yeah, no thanks.

Unless I got to keep the stuff I bought after we broke up. Then maybe.

Banjora Marxvile
September 1st, 2009, 11:34 AM
I would decline, for the reason that it is the way I don't like. An easy way of being known isn't the best to me. Hard work is best to me, so...

Franceschi
September 1st, 2009, 12:10 PM
I guess it depends on the situation. If I had serious feelings for said celebrity - based on the things a relationship is usually (and ideally) based on - then I think I could put up with the constant badgering of paparazzi and god knows what else. While I can understand the possibility of the celebrity cheating on you or doing something unsavoury is fairly larger, it would still be similar to a regular relationship in premise; so, I'd accept. But like I said, it would have to be someone I'd be willing to make a full commitment to and vice versa. The opposite could be said to someone whom I didn't have a lot of feelings for; I'd reject based on the fact I wouldn't be willing to put up with the attention. :>

Owl
September 1st, 2009, 02:06 PM
Lil' Wayne since he seems raw xD

Eucliffe
September 1st, 2009, 02:33 PM
Depends on the celebrity XD

If it's someone I think is a good actor, singer, etc., then sure, I wouldn't mind being friends with them. But if it's someone who's well, something along the lines of a rapper (Yuyuko HATES rap), then...no. Just...no.

I would so love to meet ZUN or Shigeru Miyamoto or Satoshi Sugimori... Mission impossible, non? XD

Star★Seeker
September 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
relationship proposal. However, if it were a Jonas brother or Bill O'Reilly, the only reason I'd date them would be to destroy their careers.

I'd go gay for that.

@Jack Of Hearts: Megan Fox, is indeed yummy! RAWR!

I'd date Lady Gaga. I'd love being in the spotlight for once.

Rokusasu
September 1st, 2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe if we had some sort of relationship before they got famous, then I'd stay with 'em and support them as much as I could. o_o; But to be honest, I'm not sure. I definitely wouldn't want my private life splashed across the tabloids, but at the same time, who am I to deny love- if there was a connection like that between us.

I am so up for dating a JoBro just to ruin them. <3 Dibs on the one with the stupid hair.

SonicThrust
September 1st, 2009, 03:26 PM
I would without question. For the amount of money these people have, I would do pretty much anything.

Aegis
September 1st, 2009, 03:30 PM
I would without question. For the amount of money these people have, I would do pretty much anything.

^ That post right there.... except I would have a relationship with Jamie Bamber or Chris Pine even if they were poor <3

poopnoodle
September 1st, 2009, 03:37 PM
That post right there.... except I would have a relationship with Jamie Bamber or Chris Pine even if they were poor <3

The thought of Jamie Bamber just turned me on.

Klippy
September 1st, 2009, 05:06 PM
Evangeline Lilly forever. She is the definition of perfection. :3

Or Kiera Knightly.

God
September 1st, 2009, 09:40 PM
Contrary to most peoples beliefs, it wouldn't be Lady Gaga or Britney Spears.

Even though he's dead, it would be a dream come true. Walt Disney. He created some of the greatest movies I have ever seen. Life may not be a fairytale as he says, but he made me think it was...briefly. Disney may be a apocalypse now compared to what he created but what he did create were amazing. He was my childhood, pretty much. Alice <333

Drew
September 1st, 2009, 10:58 PM
I can think of a few that I'd be with, if our ages were closer. xD

Wouldn't be for the fame though, since I really don't wanna get that type of attention. I'd be with them simply for who they were as a person, and not just because 'OMG so-and-so is famous!'.

Then again.. what if I met them, and didn't really click with them? D: Lame.

Ayano Hana
September 1st, 2009, 11:29 PM
I'd most probably decline a relationship with a celebrity. It would force me to change my lifestyle into something I don't particularly want.

Jubilation
September 1st, 2009, 11:38 PM
Depends on the celebrity, if it were Adamo Ruggiero. No doubt about it. Oh and I get Joe Jonas.

BJ088
September 2nd, 2009, 12:44 AM
If Jennifer Aniston said let's be together, I'd drool and then say yes. haha!

Yrie
September 3rd, 2009, 10:51 AM
If I cared enough about them to pretty much give up a chance of a normal life to be with them, then okay, fine, though to be honest I'd much rather just be friends with a celebrity than date one. Unless it was a Kaulitz, then yes for sure xP

s0nido
September 3rd, 2009, 09:42 PM
I would probably accept, depending on who it is. I'd prefer someone with personality, though, like Demi Lovato or Taylor Swift, because they're not like the other airheaded singers out there.

Guillermo
September 3rd, 2009, 10:23 PM
Being in a serious relationship with a celebrity would suck. Besides, is it even possible to be in a serious relationship with a celebrity?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:33 PM
any one of the members of my favorite bands

:t354:TG