PDA

View Full Version : Turkey orrr.... Chicken?

seeker
September 1st, 2009, 09:57 AM
So which do you prefer to eat?
Seriously. I'm interested.

Graceful
September 1st, 2009, 10:00 AM
I personally prefer Chicken. I dunno but turkey just seems.....dry. To me. compared to chicken. <3 Umm chicken! XD

Gummy
September 1st, 2009, 10:01 AM
Lol Gavin, I'm more curious as to which YOU would eat. xD

I like chicken more because my mom's turkey is like, the driest thing you'll ever eat, no matter what you put on it.

seeker
September 1st, 2009, 10:03 AM
I personally prefer Chicken. I dunno but turkey just seems.....dry. To me. compared to chicken. <3 Umm chicken! XD

Good for you gurl!

Lol Gavin, I'm more curious as to which YOU would eat. xD

I like chicken more because my mom's turkey is like, the driest thing you'll ever eat, no matter what you put on it.

Well I would like to eat Turkey like seriously. But I just can't, it's so dry and horried and not to mention... Well it scares me.
I don't like it, it's horrid D:

So chicken. I also ate some today :D

Chloè
September 1st, 2009, 10:10 AM
Neither. I get sick whenever I eat meat.
But, if I had to chose , Chicken. Turkey is (more) revolting.

meganium14
September 1st, 2009, 10:31 AM
KFC depends on the chicken and what you use to cook it. like home mad chicked nye its ok but i prefer store bought. but yes i prefer chicked over turkey in genaral. its kinda weird and its stuffed yukk. vegis in its insides and thinking about how it got there yukk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Synaesthesia
September 1st, 2009, 10:47 AM
Honestly I'll eat them both.. it's just that Turkey is much more expensive than chicken and as a result I only eat it at Thanksgiving. It's always really good, and so is chicken. I love meat so I really don't care XD;

Citrinin
September 1st, 2009, 12:45 PM
I like both, but I prefer chicken. :3

Felly
September 1st, 2009, 12:58 PM
I like both, but I prefer to eat turkey more. It just tastes better. =]

Owl
September 1st, 2009, 02:01 PM
Chicken for me, I don't really like turkey. xD

Rokusasu
September 1st, 2009, 03:10 PM
Chicken is win. Best meat evarr. Turkey's nice when it's drowned in gravy though. @_@; Now I'm hungry, dammit.

SonicThrust
September 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Chicken, since it's pretty much the only meat I cook. I think turkey is dry as well.

Cherrim
September 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM
Chicken in general since it has a much wider variety of dishes you can make with it (or that I'm aware of and used to, at any rate). However I do love turkey dinners as well, so if we're having the whole thing, it'd be turkey for me any day.

TRIFORCE89
September 1st, 2009, 04:37 PM
Turkey makes me tired. XD

Uhh...chicken. More widely available. More you can do with it (you can probably do most of the same stuff with turkey or even duck but...nobody does lol). Eat it more often. Turkey is also dryer :\

Either way, I like the dark meat on both birds

twocows
September 1st, 2009, 05:19 PM
Cold sliced turkey is fine (like the kind you buy in stores). Real turkey is disgustingly dry. Either way, I'd probably choose chicken.

Timbjerr
September 1st, 2009, 05:46 PM
They taste the same to me...the only different being that turkey isn't quite as moist. XD

I say chicken because it's easier to cook and cheaper to buy. ^_^

Firebird306
September 1st, 2009, 08:18 PM
I don't ever recall having turkey so I wouldn't have any idea what it tastes like. Though I have chicken all the time so I will have to say chicken. XD TBH I don't ever remembering seeing turkey being sold anywhere, it's always chicken here. =O

Mario The World Champion
September 1st, 2009, 08:51 PM
I honestly prefer turkey over chicken. We have chicken at least 2 times a week while the only times we eat turkey are at Thanksgiving and Christmas. And I always love eating turkey like that.

Tamaki
September 1st, 2009, 09:05 PM
Neither, I'm a vegetarian. :3

Esper
September 1st, 2009, 09:55 PM
Neither, I'm a vegetarian. :3
Me too. I'll have to say imitation turkey tastes better than imitation chicken because I've never come across a chicken meat analogue.

mugenhavok
September 1st, 2009, 10:03 PM
CHICKEN! If its fried and from K.F.C

~Assassin~
September 1st, 2009, 10:07 PM
Chicken 4 sure
Haven't tried turkey yet though
and i agree with mugenhavok about KFC

Dawn's Moon
September 1st, 2009, 10:17 PM
I prefer Chicken, the old and classic taste.
Turkey meat is kind of harder.

Camisado
September 1st, 2009, 10:39 PM
I prefer chicken. Turkey seems to be dry and stringy. =x

Besides, we only eat it at Christmas in my family.

Hiidoran
September 1st, 2009, 10:45 PM
Generally, I would have to pick chicken. There's just so much you can do with it, and it always tastes so, ehm, finger-licking-good.

However, there's nothing better than some nice turkey around the holidays. Turkey just feels like one of those "rare" foods one doesn't get too many opportunities to eat. Despite the fact that it's relatively cheap and fairly easy to cook in terms of watching it. >>

Lie Ren
September 1st, 2009, 10:54 PM
Chicken.. turkey is mostly too dry.

I rarely eat it unless it's a type of lunch meat, that's barely turkey at all.. or on Thanksgiving.

Ayano Hana
September 1st, 2009, 11:31 PM
I don't mind either of them, but if I had to choose between the two, I would have to go with Chicken. Turkey is a little too dry for my tastes.

King Goodra
September 2nd, 2009, 01:21 AM
That's a tough choice, omg. I'm going to say turkey though just to spite you. :>

even though I like chicken more

Royal Squirt
September 2nd, 2009, 01:41 AM
Chicken, in every way... Chicken is just awesome :D It's one of my favourite things ever, so ofcourse I prefer it to turkey.

.little monster
September 2nd, 2009, 03:42 AM
Chicken is the best and you all just have to admit that.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
September 2nd, 2009, 05:17 AM
Chicken. Turkey is usually dry... or bland. Chicken is more consistently good.

Sophie
September 2nd, 2009, 05:29 AM
Neither, I iz a veggie ^^

Lady Gaga
September 2nd, 2009, 06:23 AM
Chicken.
More common, and its all meat. Who cares. :/

Sushi.
September 2nd, 2009, 08:27 AM
Tough choice...

But I'll have to go for Chicken over Turkey, because it's common. :<

Michii
September 2nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Chicken is most definitely preffered over turkey. Considering that I lived on milk, peanut butter, my vitamin, and chicken for the first eleven years of my life, you'd only assume so XD;. Out for fastfood? Chicken nuggets. A casual sit down place? Chicken fingers. Fancy place? The fancy chicken with the sauce and little green veggie that's place delicately over the real food to make it look pretty.

But turkey has always been a liked food of mine. Grandma's Thanksgiving turkey is something that my entire family looks forward to all year. Turkey is tricky, though. It's like one of those foods that you only like if a certain person makes it. Eating out? Too dry. Another family? What did you put on this turkey? So Mishy only likes Grandma and Mommy's turkey. :'33

Pyrax
September 2nd, 2009, 09:05 PM
Chicken.
Turkey is too dry for me. :bandit:

s0nido
September 2nd, 2009, 10:11 PM
I prefer chicken, mainly because I've never tasted turkey. :(

Pokedra
September 3rd, 2009, 01:39 AM
Chicken for me, I don't have turkey as often as it just doesn't seem as good XD

Halcyon
September 3rd, 2009, 03:38 AM
I ate turkey once in Christmas, its meat was so thick and the skin is too less.
But imagine the fats in the chicken... Ew. :(

Awww... Come on... Will fish do? :D

Kazukii
September 3rd, 2009, 03:40 AM
Chicken as I have it a lot more than I have turkey. Turkey is very dry and hard to get right. Chicken is nice and easy :3

Mitchman
September 3rd, 2009, 03:46 AM
Turkey. Chicken doesn't go with gravy or mint jelly so yeah.

Revise Librarian
September 3rd, 2009, 04:19 AM
Chicken, probably because I'm more used to it.

Captain Hobo.
September 3rd, 2009, 04:41 AM
I like Chicken the best you should stop by KFC and get chicken.

Spinor
September 3rd, 2009, 03:07 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people?! Turkey is better by a mile ;_;

Don't get me wrong, I love chicken, but Turkey is simply orgasmic (I try not to in Thanksgiving dinner)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:41 PM
To me Turkey is too dry and I don't like using gravy but chicken has more juice to me

:t354:TG

Idiot!
September 5th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Chicken. The better bird.