PDA

View Full Version : Disney Oceans - April 22, 2010

poopnoodle
September 1st, 2009, 10:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpbYmxtEJo

Does this not excite you?? I might have bursted into joyous tears upon watching it, I'm too enthused to recall.

Esper
September 1st, 2009, 10:45 AM
Does not excite me, sorry.

I don't want to throw accusations around, but it looks like they used footage from Planet Earth, though that might have been there just to get people's attention. PE was pretty awesome, like, jaw-dropping awesome. I don't imagine there's much Disney or anyone else could do to top it.

I'm sure it'll look nice on the silver screen, though.

poopnoodle
September 1st, 2009, 11:03 AM
I don't want to throw accusations around, but it looks like they used footage from Planet Earth, though that might have been there just to get people's attention. PE was pretty awesome, like, jaw-dropping awesome. I don't imagine there's much Disney or anyone else could do to top it.Pretty sure most of it was from Planet Earth, it was at least undeniably similar. I don't watch Planet Earth regularly, so squashing a bunch of it into one film is ideal for someone like me. Aside from some BBC documentaries, I haven't seen a lot of ocean footage...so for me this is exciting.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
September 1st, 2009, 12:19 PM
No, this does not excite me. Especially after sitting through the first half of the trailer which showed... practically nothing.

If I want to see a crappy documentary about the Ocean, I'll watch the Discovery Channel. :\

Rich Boy Rob
September 1st, 2009, 12:26 PM
So is this a documentary or something? I don't quite get it, it doesn't seem very 'Disney'.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 29th, 2009, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpbYmxtEJo

Does this not excite you?? I might have bursted into joyous tears upon watching it, I'm too enthused to recall.

the only reason why it doesn't excite me is because it's from Disney and it's about oceans? that's super random

:t354:TG

Code
September 29th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I've already seen all of the "Blue Planet Episodes", so this isn't that exciting.
:(

Haza
September 29th, 2009, 09:51 PM
the only reason why it doesn't excite me is because it's from Disney and it's about oceans? that's super random

:t354:TG

Gurl, you say so many things that I agree with 100% XD I felt the exact same way.

Graceful
September 30th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Oh God. Not another Disney Channel. If its a program I've seen it all in geography.

MissDiVa
September 30th, 2009, 09:50 AM
boring, MAKE A MOVIE On people