PDA

View Full Version : Are you getting Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory??

Crimson_Blade
October 9th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I know i'm getting splinter cell3 and I can't wait for it any longer. I read about some of the new stuff they added in one of my game informers. It says you get a shotgun attachment and a sniper attachment. Also coming is Sam's new knife for stuff that I probably shouldn't say, but anyway playing it should be a blast for all the splinter cell fans out there. So, you going for it too?????? just wondering..

regnitz
October 14th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Oh my goodness. There is not doubt in my mind I'm going to own this game the first week it comes out. I'm probably not going to get a chance to play it a week after its purchace though. My dads crazy about the Splinter Cell series, as am I.

Crimson_Blade
October 16th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Yeah. the bad part is that it won't come out until 03/01/05 so it's a little bit of a wait, but Halo 2 will keep me busy till then.

Kipkip
October 16th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah. the bad part is that it won't come out until 03/01/05 so it's a little bit of a wait, but Halo 2 will keep me busy till then.
ilovebees.com will keep you busy for Halo 2.
Anyway, I can get Spliter Cell: Chaos Theory for by brithday if that's the release date. 4 days until then. Perferct Timing. :D I wish I had Xbox Live to play Splinter Cell: Panadora Tomorrow and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory's multiplayer.

Blastoise_master98
October 21st, 2004, 09:13 AM
I am going to get slinter cell 3 to. I think its going to be cool.Im also gonna get x box live too.

Muffin Man
October 21st, 2004, 11:48 AM
I wish it was out by christmas... :\ I hope that it's harder this time round aswell... Pandora Tommorow was way too easy (even on hard mode)

I can't wait too see how the new combat moves work aswell, I can't wait to hang from a ceiling and pick up a guard by his throat. The knife looks cool aswell.

Crimson_Blade
October 21st, 2004, 10:28 PM
yeah.. But the bad part is that it would be sold out by christmas anyway so what's the point???