PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: something for the "vCard" thingii, and for profiles

narutomaniac
September 1st, 2009, 01:47 PM
theres no place to put our Pokemon Friend Code in the profile, or other details, and it seems like it should be obvious to include that in a pokemon forum...

Arcanine
September 1st, 2009, 01:53 PM
Maybe your signature?

I could have sworn we had this at one time. But yea, most people put it in their sigs, it's quick, easy, and right there on every post.

narutomaniac
September 1st, 2009, 02:05 PM
true...i had thought about that, but honestly, you can put in psn, xbox live, twitter, youtube, ect. info, but you cant put in your Friend Number...eh, doesnt really matter though.

seeker
September 1st, 2009, 02:07 PM
true...i had thought about that, but honestly, you can put in psn, xbox live, twitter, youtube, ect. info, but you cant put in your Friend Number...eh, doesnt really matter though.
Eh yeah, all those things can go in your signature which you haven't enabled. Try it out. There is plenty of room and a select number of people use vCard you know?

narutomaniac
September 1st, 2009, 02:15 PM
i know only select people use vCard, i agree, it can work in the sig, but seems like a brain-fart, leaving it out while putting other, much less important stuff there...

Arcanine
September 1st, 2009, 02:37 PM
i know only select people use vCard, i agree, it can work in the sig, but seems like a brain-fart, leaving it out while putting other, much less important stuff there...
But what happens if they have Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum? And when Heart Gold and Soul Silver comes out? I just think it'd get a little long. Where the Wii number, or GamerTag doesn't change from game to game.

Avey
September 1st, 2009, 02:52 PM
But what happens if they have Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum? And when Heart Gold and Soul Silver comes out? I just think it'd get a little long. Where the Wii number, or GamerTag doesn't change from game to game.

I don't really care if the proposed feature gets implemented or not, but purely for the sake of debating I've gotta call this one out. Surely, even if someone had all five of their Friend Codes up, they wouldn't amount to the same space as some people's bishie lists.

Arcanine
September 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM
I don't really care if the proposed feature gets implemented or not, but purely for the sake of debating I've gotta call this one out. Surely, even if someone had all five of their Friend Codes up, they wouldn't amount to the same space as some people's bishie lists.
From what I get from the post, narutomaniac wants it listed on posts. Such as we have with the Wii Friend Codes, XBL GamerTags, PSN IDs, etc. Bishies aren't listed on posts.