PDA

View Full Version : Style feedback: Pawlicious Navbar Problem

Serene Grace
September 3rd, 2009, 06:34 AM
Hey guys, while switching through themes I switched to Pawlicious and noticed that all the links in the navbar were squashed together and looking weird. I wast just wondering if this is how It's supposed to look.. if not, then maybe the maker should look into fixing it.

Screenshot is in the spoiler below:
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt199/Mizakisan/pcscreen.png

sasuneuchiha
September 3rd, 2009, 07:32 AM
I think it might just be an error for you. I just switched to it to check and I didn't see anything like that. True, it might be that I'm using Internet Explorer and you're using Firefox, but maybe not. I don't know how to fix it personally, but its definately not the style itself.

seeker
September 3rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
Nope that's the way in which it was made. Nothing like a glitch or anything. I have also gone through all the other style options, "special, fluid width, fixed width" etc. and they all look the same. It's just the design. No issue. So rather than make a thread look for a better theme you like, xD;

Edit
Also I am using Firefox, but it may look different in other browsers. So check it out and see.

sasuneuchiha
September 3rd, 2009, 07:50 AM
Yeah. That's probably why it looks different in mine. I'm using Internet Explorer...but personally, I'm using Route 167 which looks absolutly amazing. I suggest that one if you're looking for themes, but looks like we've got this one solved.

Serene Grace
September 3rd, 2009, 07:54 AM
It looks the same in Safari so I guess it is the way the style is designed.

Sajuuk
September 3rd, 2009, 11:43 AM
Just tested it on Firefox, all buttons are crammed in to the left side of the navbar.