PDA

View Full Version : Utada Hikaru's Fake God Daughter???

Graceful
September 3rd, 2009, 11:12 AM
Okay, I read about this On UtadaNet where I'm known as Hikki4life4ever. Anyways I can't post it as it's on a forum and I wanna obey the rules. I'll quote what hikkibearx0 put ;

hikkibearx0 on UtadaNet ;
For a lot of people wondering about if this Ayani Saiyuki girl is really Utada Hikaru's god daughter...

This is not true.
I am Japanese , and no Utada has no god daughter named Ayani Saiyuki (thats not even a proper Japanese name!) She claims to be Japanese/Vietnamese, This Ayani girl is an online impostor and she has changed many of Utada's information online and claims she helped co write many of Hikki's song but this is not true.
She also has a so called sister "AYUMI SAIYUKI" who is also an impostor who steals pictures of KIPI a famous Japanese cosplayer(myspace.com/ayumisaiyuki) Recently she has claimed that she has died (because a lot of people have confronted them about being fake, they will probably get new myspaces and other accounts elsewhere and continue their scheme). Ayani Saiyuki is using photos of a very very very famous Japanese celebrity named Ueto Aya-san. Search her online ~
These sisters are also faking other people such as famous Japanese celebrity Idol form Johnny's Entertainment- NEWS's Tegoshi Yuya-san who they are claiming is there cousin.(NO, he is not, obviously if he is their cousin that would make him somehow related to Utada , HE IS NOT.). The also like to use other celebs pictures and occasionally ANIME characters photos. They also claim to have "friends" and "boyfriends" and those friends and boyfriends of theirs are using pictures of famous korean net idols-ULZZANGS and chinese net idols.

She has changed Utadas information on Jpopasia.com and other websites, and has also tried editing Utada's WIKIPEDIA page, but was denied and her entry deleted .
It's easy to type up a story and post it everywhere online and fool people but the truth always comes out.

This is Ayani's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ayanisaiyuki

She is currently also using Kipi's photos from Kipi's blog and cosplay accounts, and now claiming that she and Ayumi are twins(most likely one person behind this). She also claims recently to be suffering from memory loss.(right right )

Kipi's blog-http://still.kipi.lomo.jp/

Kipi(the person they are stealing photos from) is very popular among people who like anime/manga etc.
Kipi lives in Japan, and keeps almost everything about her real identity a secret from the genral public, because she doesnt want people snooping about her life.

THIS IS A FAKE UTADA MYSPACE :http://www.myspace.com/cubicuentertainment

Notice how the link also says CUBIC ENTERTAINMENT , which has nothing to do with Utada who is under Toshiba-EMI,Universal, Island (music company).

THIS IS UTADA'S REAL AND ONLY MYSPACE PAGE : http://www.myspace.com/utada

Ayani Saiyuki has changed many information online about Utada(you can edit information online easily you know)

If you search Utada's song lyrics the real song writers name will appear sometimes (usually Utada herself and some other professional song writer.) Also Utada's songs are copy righted.

If you search AYANI SAIYUKI AND AYUMI SAIYUKI you will find out about all their schemes.

I have seen a real picture of Ayani before and she is in no way Japanese. Probably entirely Vietnamese or some other southeast asian. It was a picture of her in a dress , going with some guy to a school dance/prom.

I have also sent a message before to them when they tried to add me online . They went crazy angry on me for pointing out i know they are fake (You cant fool a real Japanese person when it comes to this stuff) ~ They cant even speak Japanese when i tried to talk to them in Japanese, and Ayani claim's to have helped write Utada's songs? She cant even speak or understand.

A group of my friends and i who are also Japanese want to spread the word about these sisters who are trying to mooch off of Utada's spotlight and take credit that is not theirs!
Utada's beautiful lyrics are made by her and other professionals who helped her, not some 12-17 years old girl who sits on her computer, changes information online about Utada, fakes other people, for the sake of rubbing off some glitter and hopefully making a name for herself by pretending to be the god daughter of somebody she doesnt know personally and claiming the works of something she has never had anything to do with.

Dont be fooled by online fakes .

If she saw this reply of mine she will most likely reply and go apesht on me all over again for busting her.
This is not a joke.

Please help spread the word if you are a true Utada fan.
Dont let somebody else steal credit for Utada's beautiful music.
Help spread the word to Other Utada fans.

Btw, Utada is only 26 yrs old. Do you think the time this Ayani girl was born , she was even old enough to become a god mother at what 10? 9? O___O Plus GODPARENTS are people who are under the Catholic/Christian religion !
Dont forget about Utada's parent as well Teruzane Utada & Junko Utada.

ALSO if you search online you can see website history and on many websites about Utada it says "LAST EDITED BY: AYANI SAIYUKI" , she seriously goes around doing her best to change information and somehow cram her name into Utada's life. The reaon for editing information? She claims it's "TO TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH" , WHAT TRUTH?! all you are making are lies.

The other thread "Utada God Daughter" was made by username KEISUKE
YOU MISTER "Keisuke Hyuk Kayano" ARE ALSO PART OF THIS SCHEME !

YOUR MYSPACE IS - http://www.myspace.com/396270471

and you are faking a famous net idol.
Claiming to be Japanese/Korean, right right
Trying to spread info about AYANI huh? ;D
YOu have her on myspace.

Also sorry my dear but there is nothing about this rumor you claim going on in Japan :P Stop trying to make noise and say this is a big rumor. THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT HER , because no one cares bout obvious lies.

I KNOW EVERYTHNG ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING, EVERY MOVE YOUR MAKING.

HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER UTADA FANS!

Sooo....What do you think?

Vernikova
September 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
I didn't even know someone was posing as Hikaru Utada's God Daughter. It's a little off-putting that someone would try to convince people that their someone else's God Daughter since they would get caught eventually. I wonder how she got to play the part for so long.

Graceful
September 4th, 2009, 02:43 AM
I just think it's an excuse to have the spotlight. I don't believe it. Anyway Keisuke and Ayani are always talking. I can tell it's all lies. Anyways Utada's name is Under Island not Cubic Entertainment.

Vernikova
September 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM
It's minimal spotlight at best. Other than the people that Ayani are in direct contact with, not many people are aware of this fact so it would be best to disprove most of their lies. I applaud hikkibearx0 for revealing an imposter since it was a stupid thing to do in the first place.

.Wolfie-kun.
September 4th, 2009, 04:22 PM
In my opinion it's just someone wanting their 15 minutes of fame. But perhaps the backlash might be have been bigger than expected?

Graceful
September 5th, 2009, 01:51 AM
It's minimal spotlight at best. Other than the people that Ayani are in direct contact with, not many people are aware of this fact so it would be best to disprove most of their lies. I applaud hikkibearx0 for revealing an imposter since it was a stupid thing to do in the first place.
I did try and send hikkibearx0 a message but. . . it backfired. Anyways, I've added her[Ayani] on facebook for now. Just to gather some really important clues. Yes, I'm going detective. XD
Here's what Keisuke put on UN-
Keisuke On UtadaNet
first of all, ayani is a normal high school girl and she did not fake nothing, she didnt edit stuff of herself and how would you know if she did? and stop budding into her life! its obvious that she doesnt want fame! i mean, look at her myspace, its NORMAL! and the UTADA IS NORMAL! stop beiing in denial cause your not related to her like she is! and I'M HALF JAPANESE! EVERYONE IS NORMAL! AYANI IS LIVING HER DAILY LIFE! AND WHOEVER SAID SHE EDIT SOME THINGS, MAYBE IT WAS AN IMPOSTER THAT EDIT IT USING HER NAME! CAUSE ITS CLEAR TO ME SHE DOESNT WANT TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT! LOOK AT HER! SHE HAS A FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GAIA, AND MYSPACE!

SO QUIT CRITICIZING HER LIFE! YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS THINKING THAT CELEB LIKE THE AMAZING UTADA DONT HAVE NORMAL RELATIVES, REALITY CHECK! THEY DO! UTADA IS AN AMAZING SINGER AND SO ARE OTHERS, BUT YOU DONT SEE THEM RISING TO FAME! YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP DOING THIS SORT OF STUFF, CAUSE AYANI CLEARLY HAS ILLNESSES LIKE US, AND FAMILY STUFF, SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS TO HER, AND CALLING HER A 'SPOTLIGHT THIEF' WHEN SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT HER NAME TO BE CALLED OUT LIKE THAT, WHAT IF SOMEBODY BASHED YOUR NAMES?

AYANI SAIYUKI IS REAL, AND SHE'S RELATED TO UTADA, GET OVER IT AND DEAL WITH IT, STOP PUTTIING HER OUT THERE WHEN SHE WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE! YOU GUYS ARE ACTING SO IMATURE, AND NORMAL CELEBS DO HAVE THERE OWN MYSPACES, CHECK OUT FAR-EAST MOVEMENT, THEY HAVE THERE OFFICIAL AND THERE OWN. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU GUYS ARE BASHING ON A NORMAL, INNOCENT GIRL, WHEN SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE FXXXX IS GOING ON.

I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THIS.
ITS CALLED GODDAUGHTER FOR A REASON!

DAMN, YOU GUYS REALLY NEED A LIFE, IM ONE TO TALK, BUT STILL, YOU GUYS, DO YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELVES? HONESTLY, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE POST YOUR NAME AND CALLED YOU FAKE AND MADE UP THESE STUPID STUFF. IT SAYS KIPI IS COSPLAYED BY 2 TWINS WHO TOOK THE NAME "KIPI". NEXT TIME, READ!I think by the 'Anger' you can tell it's fake.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]What Google Came Up With When I put her 'Name' in the search box - YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!!! Look at the Jpopstar Asia Bit.....[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Utada/untitled.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Utada/llllllllll.jpghttp://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Utada/lll.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Utada/lgg.jpghttp://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Sailor_Luna_Fan/Utada/untitled-1.jpg

Vernikova
September 5th, 2009, 04:51 PM
The edits on Hikaru Utada's JpopAsia profile (http://www.jpopasia.com/profiles/310/hikaru-utada.html) probably are the most revealing fact. Namely in the Early Life section of that page since none of that matters. It's also ironic that Keisuke claimed that she didn't want any fame with this as well since the addition of “She is currently attending Polytechnic High. ” is not needed. It's also fuuny that Ayuni Saiyuki is an Atheist and is still someone's God Daughter.

Wings Don't Cry
September 5th, 2009, 05:03 PM
If she was gonna impersonate as Utada's god daughter she should have really researched Utada Hikaru first, if strangers know more about her supposed god mother more than she does that's just pathetic. Besides isn't it illegal claiming false credit for licensed songs.

Roy-Kun
September 5th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Geez, what people do just to be famous.

...This is a bit extreme.

Graceful
September 6th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Well She 'Apparently' Helped Her With Her English Album[Which I Really Doubt] Anyways She Can't Take Full Credit For Hikki's New Single Because I read Somewhere Her Mother Helped Her On "9 Year Old Memories" Or "9 Sai no Omoide". Keisuke is Lying. How come She's Edited Almost Every 'Hikaru Utada' Page there is? Is Wikipedia Now A Reliable Sorce? Because She Tried To Edit This And They Denied It And Deleted It.

.Wolfie-kun.
September 6th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Looks like this has pretty much been sorted in my opinion. Someone either obsessed with Utada or wanted a cheap way to become famous (Or both) tried and failed, I wonder what this faker will try next.

Graceful
September 6th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I have no Idea but I bet it's something to the extreme. Now Ayani Says her So-Called-Twin has died and she's had a memory failure. [If she forgot how come she still remembers Hikki is her God Mother]
And Hikki was 9/10 when this Ayani was born. I doubt she was old enough to take care of a child then.