PDA

View Full Version : LOOK OMG ITS my mom?

Owl
September 4th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Ok, I have heard that some people don't like their parents. So do you love your parents? I know I do <3

*hylian*sakura*
September 4th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Yah, I love my parents. They're a little... weird sometimes, and sometimes I don't agree with them. But they take care of me the best they can and stuff. And they love me too. :3

Captain Hobo.
September 4th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Yes i love my parents they are so nice:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Timbjerr
September 4th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Of course I do, and I miss them both so much. >_>

Rokusasu
September 4th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Yupyup, I love 'em to bits and dunno what I'd do without them. ^_^

Azonic
September 4th, 2009, 03:21 PM
I love my mom. She has flaws but she's a great person overall. <3

My dad... well that's a whole other story.

Caelus
September 4th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I love both my parents a lot, even i f they can be annoying at times.
Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without them.

ShinjisLover
September 4th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I love my mom. My dad's all right, I guess. Not as a father, though. As a father, he's a complete deadbeat.

And I hate when people say they hate their parents. How can you hate the people that gave birth to you and raised you? I mean, obviously there are exceptions (like if they abuse you physically/sexually/emotionally), but those are the only times I think it's okay. You shouldn't hate your parents because they're too hard on you or some stupid **** like that. You should love them for taking care of you, making you go to school, helping you with big issues (or otherwise), and everything they do. They're only preparing you for the real world, so get over a few groundings here and there and all the chores they give you.

Sorry, I rant.

Guillermo
September 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I love all family-related people.

Wink
September 4th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Yeeah, I love my parents, whether I act like it or not.
They act kinda... creepy, but I love them all the same. :3

Citrinin
September 4th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Yes, I do. I love my parents for raising me, providing for me, and generally being there for me. ^^

Chloè
September 4th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I personally dislike both of my parents.
I dislike my Mother because of what she did when she was younger, to my would be sister, and trying to do the same thing with me. And doing nothing when certian things happened to me.
My father, I hate hate hate with every ounce of my soul, for walking out before I was even born, sleeping with some other woman, causing my parents get divorced, then he did the same thing to my step brother, and he's most likely been doing the same thing ever since... It really makes me angry to think about, that "I" was his first child and "I" wasn't good enough.
A slight portion of me has love for them, but sometimes, I just can't help but hate them.

Asa
September 4th, 2009, 04:47 PM
My mom is ok but bleh she doesn't understand me and ignores me alot. My Dad he's okay,but not reliable and there for me when I need him most. Overall I can say there good parents.

Spinor
September 4th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Don't worry I looove my mom and my lazy butt scratching "busy" lame excuse for a redneck dad!

My mom is Ok, but my dad... has room for improvement. (When he is not busy he is lazy and that keeps him almost 3/4 the weight of Peter Griffin. Oh god don't let him actually BE Peter Griffin)

twocows
September 4th, 2009, 05:35 PM
I can't say yes, but I can't bring myself to say no, either. I'll go with maybe. I feel like they did a terrible job of raising me; they were always bickering amongst themselves. I practically raised my own damn self, and I feel like I did a pretty good job of it. That's not to say I could have done it without them; they paid my way, though I suppose they were socially obligated to do that much. I like them, but I don't know if I'd take a bullet for one of them, if you understand.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
September 4th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Yup, never had a problem with my parents before :D Neither of them are embarrasing either... weird?

Jordan
September 4th, 2009, 07:06 PM
My parents are awesome, like seriously. I think that my introverted-ness is my own fault; they always pushed me to do the right thing.

poopnoodle
September 4th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Love my mum, she's wonderful.

s0nido
September 4th, 2009, 07:17 PM
I love my parents. <3 They're not exactly perfect, but without them, I'd be very lost in life.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 4th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I'm not found to my parents, well my father that is

:t354:TG

Forever
September 4th, 2009, 09:22 PM
I hate them both for various reasons. Mostly to do with when I was younger, since then, I can't bring myself to like them, really. However, I do love my Nan and Pop. o3o;

Star★Seeker
September 4th, 2009, 09:30 PM
I love my parents. I wouldn't be anything without them.

Synaesthesia
September 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I like my mom, she's really nice and hardly strict. My dad I lost when I was 3. I assume I liked him back then.

Snivi
September 5th, 2009, 04:02 AM
I love my parents but there are times when they can be annoying but so can anyone really.

Barney.
September 5th, 2009, 04:06 AM
I love my parents.

Even when my mum goes on the once a day "being stressed and shouty, just because I can".

>Feelings<
September 5th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Q. Do I love my parents?
A. No. Not at all.

Q. Do I hate my parents?
A. No. Hate seems like a word too bitter to describe my feelings for them.
It's more like "not liking" them.

I just can't bring myself to like my parents, but I don't hate them either or anything.
For now, I'll keep it at "Maybe".
Twocows already said what I was going to, but anyways:
My parents did a terrible job of doing what they were supposed to with me.
I practically raised my own damn self, and I feel like I did a pretty good job of it.

That's not to say I could have done it without them. They paid for me without thinking of getting something in return, and that is all that they did worth noticing. Also, if they ever even paid for me, it's because of social obligations.
I'd never take a bullet for them, though.
Like I said, I don't like them much, and I have my reasons for this type of feelings for them.

And I hate when people say they hate their parents. How can you hate the people that gave birth to you and raised you? I mean, obviously there are exceptions (like if they abuse you physically/sexually/emotionally), but those are the only times I think it's okay. You shouldn't hate your parents because they're too hard on you or some stupid **** like that. You should love them for taking care of you, making you go to school, helping you with big issues (or otherwise), and everything they do. They're only preparing you for the real world, so get over a few groundings here and there and all the chores they give you.

Sorry, I rant.

You should learn to view things from two different perspectives.
Being blinded by one side is never a good way to judge a thing, just so people know.

---

xxFrozenFlower
September 5th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Haha. Kind of a harsh topic!
Well, let's put it this way: My motivation for life, the reason I'm not suicidal, is "In *X amount of time* I'll finally be alone."
I'm seventeen now... so only a year to go! I don't care if I'm dirt-poor and have to live on the streets with no education, I can't keep living like this, lol.
My sister, who's with my mother, gets spoiled to death. Myself, living with my father (yay divorced parents! whoo-hooo. awesome.), gets a nice dose of constant mental and emotional abuse. XD

Mehh, only a year to go! x)
But I don't HATE them... I don't think you can reaaaaally HATE your parents unless they like REALLY scar you by any form of abuse or if they're ruthless criminals with no moral compass or whatever... I just "ferociously dislike them".
xP

deliriouspurple
September 5th, 2009, 07:05 AM
duh! yes. Without them I would never lived like this. I really love them, they make me angry sometimes but of course I love them.

Nuke
September 5th, 2009, 07:14 AM
I love them both.

They never even argue and I always though our family was kind of weird for that but I wouldnt have it any other way.

Michii
September 5th, 2009, 07:31 PM
I love my parents. Totez original opening statement

My mother is the most selfless, incredible person I know. I'd go into the whole story of my parents' divorce and such, but I've explained that many times here. M'kay, so Mom is awesome. She has her moments where she can be unfair, but it'd be stupid to expect my mother to be perfect, especially since I'm not. I love my step-father too. Yeah, we butt heads. Yeah, I complain about him. But he's just being the father that I didn't have for so many years. It was probably just an adjusting thing and I guess, even after four years, I'm not used to having the overprotective father. But he's amazing too.

I don't love my biological father. I guess there's that little bit of love because I wouldn't be alive without him, but there's nothing more. :/

michele
September 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM
yesss, i love my parents so so much. i feel bad for the people who don't have good relationships with their parents. :(

Pokepal17
September 6th, 2009, 05:49 AM
I love my parents but sometimes I wish they'd leave me be and go nag someone else.

The Apprentice™
September 6th, 2009, 05:59 AM
I love my mom cause I hafta live with her haha jk but in seriously sure I do tho I don't like to admit it. As for my father there's no feeling whatsoever.

ArcanineOod
September 18th, 2009, 05:10 PM
I love my parents very much. We don't even fight very much, as much as my mother tries :P
She wants us to fight like a normal teenage daughter and her mother, but I don't like having heated arguments. I do fight with my dad sometimes, because I feel like he's trying to decide my future for me, but I still love them both very much. =3

xX

Bay Alexison
September 18th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I love my parents very much. I'm grateful they're still willing to provide me food and shelter and also support me for college. They actually have to get through tough times for me to make it to university (now I'll be entering my final year of school). I can get frustrated sometimes whenever I have arguments with them on different topics, but the fun times I have with them make up for it. :)

Corvus of the Black Night
September 18th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Really depends if I'm in trouble or not. [/lolface]

Åzurε
September 18th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I love my parents. Mom's kinda the primary caregiver, and Dad works a lot, nothing unusual, they're both very loving and actually admit when they are wrong (if a bit strongheaded anyhow), and obviously are a large part of why I am where I am, in the situation I am right now, which is pretty darn good. I do feel kind of bad for those who didn't get the kind, giving parents that they probably should have. Not pity in any way, because they do all the stuff they shouldn't really have to do, and haven't lost it yet. Indeed commendable. But I do think they have missed out on something all children were intended to have, and can't get back.

luf100
September 18th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I love my mom a lot more than my dad, because of certain circumstances. I still love my dad, because he's my dad, but I don't really like him, if you know what I mean. :/ My mom is awesome though, I don't know what me and my brother would do without her.

Alistair
September 18th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I love my parents, but I don't like them. My mom doesn't know me for me, but rather what she wants me to be. My dad, well, I'm lucky if I spend more than 10 minutes with him. He always isolates himself from everyone.

Lucy Lu
September 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I really do love my parents(dad, stepmom, mom). There are times that we will get into arguments, but they are awesome! They get me through life in the tough times. I don't know what I would be if it wasn't for them. They always tell me to work hard and do the right thing. Sometimes I do the wrong thing and they set me straight. I am glad they straighten me up. Because I wouldn't be living by myself for eight years of my life. I use their knowledge of the real world to survive.

Donnie
September 18th, 2009, 08:32 PM
My dad left me when I was 3 months old, my mom could care less about me, she calls me names, insults me, and is generally a complete b****. So no, I don't like them.

Dr. Octogonapus
September 18th, 2009, 10:28 PM
No.
They can go burn for all I care, they're pitiful excuses for parents.

You know what I hate? I hate people who automatically assume that everyone's life is as good as yours. You failed to realize that not everyone has the same view on life as you do; just because they created you and gave you life, doesn't mean you HAVE to love them back. What if your existence was an accident? You only existed 'cause your so-called father didn't want to do it alone. Your 'loving parents'' come home drunk one night, and beat you for no apparent reason; how does that prepare me for the real world? Think before you post, you've already upset more people than you know by saying that. My mother is a ***** and my father got killed in a bar fight, drunk off his arse; so whether or not I should care and love them, I don't.

Mitchman
September 18th, 2009, 10:53 PM
I love em. Just sometimes I wanna hate them cause my father always wants me for something.

Ivysaur
September 19th, 2009, 12:08 AM
I love my mom and my step-dad (even if he gets on my nerves sometimes XD).

About my dad, if I even remembered his name, I might even try to decide whether I love him or not. But the only thing about him is his surname.

Haza
September 19th, 2009, 01:41 AM
I love my parents and they love me too. I can be openly gay around them, they would accept my lover. They recently purchased a new laptop for me, a new phone and are going to help me pay for my X Box Elite in a few days.

Pyrax
September 19th, 2009, 01:45 AM
No.
I was bored with my parents.

♣Gawain♣
September 19th, 2009, 03:27 AM
Of course I love them. Even when they scold me, it's just because they love you.

Eпvy
September 19th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Overall I love my parents... But they're a bit too close-minded, and that's just not good in my life. However they could be so much more worse.

Cherrim
September 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I love my parents. They've always been extra supportive of everything I want to do and they're always there for me when I need them. :( I can't imagine not having such a good relationship with them and it always saddens me to see people who genuinely do dislike their parents for whatever reason.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
September 20th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Our whole family is kinda dysfunctional, but we all still love each other.

kinda like the simpsons

But if you think YOUR parents are embarassing, you ain't seen nothin' yet.