PDA

View Full Version : Bakugan?

Legendarian Mistress
September 4th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Is anyone here on PC a fan of Bakugan?

Captain Hobo.
September 4th, 2009, 05:00 PM
No i don't really like it to me it is kinda wierd.

Jweeson
September 4th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I watched it for a while, but for some reason I never really got into it.

ShinjisLover
September 4th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Nah, I'm not a fan. It just reminds me too much of Beyblade and I hate rip-offs. Unless it's Digimon; that's a whole 'nother story.

A Pixy
September 4th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I tried to give it a chance, really I did but, it just didn't fly. And I'm not just saying that because it replaced One Piece. One Piece is coming back and I don't live in the states.

Pyrax
September 5th, 2009, 01:23 AM
I tried it, but it didn't work for me.
and I don't really like the setting.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 29th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Sorry, I'm not a fan of Bakugan, I think it's a rip off of that other anime that begins with the letter B

:t354:TG

derozio
September 30th, 2009, 12:13 AM
I actually liked it at first but it began to turn out quite.......boring after a while..

JP
September 30th, 2009, 07:38 AM
It can't be denied that there's a strong resemblance to Beyblade (which I loved) but that alone wasn't enough for me to get into it. I watched an episode or two and it just didn't catch my attention one bit.

Misheard Whisper
October 2nd, 2009, 11:18 AM
I did. But to be honest, you knew that. I'm just posting to swing the balance a little.

Masterge77
October 2nd, 2009, 11:25 AM
It sounds too much like "Byakugan" to me (and yes, I watch THAT ninja anime), but I have not watched it yet, I knew it premiered after the 10th pokemon movie was shown on cartoon network, but I think I went to bed that night, It might be liking to me, I dunno........

Misheard Whisper
October 2nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Yes, I'd noticed the resemblance too. I don't know what Bakugan actually means, but I get the feeling that gan is 'eye'.