PDA

View Full Version : You know that warm, fuzzy feeling...

Jolene
September 5th, 2009, 07:32 AM
You know that warm, fuzzy feeling that you sometimes get when you wake up in the morning? I have that now. It's quite nice.

I was wondering, is there a name for this feeling? I've never heard of one... If there isn't, then I think it should be called the fuzzles, as in:

Mom: It's eleven in the morning. Shouldn't you be out playing with your friends?
Jolene: I'm sorry, mom. I've actually been awake since about nine, but I didn't want to get out of bed because I had the fuzzles.
Mom: Oh.

Do you agree that the fuzzles is a nice name? Or do you have a better one?

Maybe you don't even know what I'm talking about...

Alinthea
September 5th, 2009, 07:45 AM
It is called being lazy.

Yes, I don't like getting out of my bed.

HyPeRsHoCk
September 5th, 2009, 08:01 AM
No, I don't think so. But my face tingles when I listen to certain songs. ^^

Mew Ichigo
September 5th, 2009, 08:10 AM
It feels nice. if I close my eyes when I wake up I go straight back to sleep.

Citrinin
September 5th, 2009, 09:00 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about. XD; The only sensation I ever feel when I wake up is tiredness. XD;

Yoshimi
September 5th, 2009, 09:05 PM
It's called a late orgasm/luckgasm. :P
Seriously though, I know what you are talking about, but it is an unexplainable feeling.
Kinda like telling a person how garbage tastes.

Devil's Guitarist
September 5th, 2009, 09:53 PM
hahahah for me it's like "one more minute......."

Wings Don't Cry
September 6th, 2009, 01:44 AM
I live in New Zealand, so we don't get the fuzzles, we get the "it's too cold to get out of bed".

Alex_
September 6th, 2009, 03:37 AM
You know that warm, fuzzy feeling that you sometimes get when you wake up in the morning? I have that now. It's quite nice.

I was wondering, is there a name for this feeling? I've never heard of one... If there isn't, then I think it should be called the fuzzles, as in:

Mom: It's eleven in the morning. Shouldn't you be out playing with your friends?
Jolene: I'm sorry, mom. I've actually been awake since about nine, but I didn't want to get out of bed because I had the fuzzles.
Mom: Oh.

Do you agree that the fuzzles is a nice name? Or do you have a better one?

Maybe you don't even know what I'm talking about...
I honestly have no clue what you're talking about. I suggest consulting a doctor.

The Apprentice™
September 6th, 2009, 03:51 AM
I live in New Zealand, so we don't get the fuzzles, we get the "it's too cold to get out of bed".

Haha sorry I just had to laugh. Anyways yah ive had the feeling of the "fuzzles" ha but rarely

Rokusasu
September 6th, 2009, 03:59 AM
I don't ever recall waking up with the fuzzles. D: Am I missing out? Dx

Zero°
September 6th, 2009, 04:04 AM
I don't think the "Fuzzles" is a good name for that feeling, but I know what you mean, I just got out of bed, XD

TRIFORCE89
September 6th, 2009, 04:07 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. The only fuzzies I know are the things that make you dizzy in Yoshi's Island

Virtual Chatot
September 6th, 2009, 05:21 AM
I get that feeling all the time, but only when I get more than 10+ hours of sleep :3

Zorua
September 6th, 2009, 05:30 AM
I'm having it right now(warm fuzzy feeling) and I'm not even a morning person.

Or I could just feel refreshed from the tons of sleep I got. :[

Venusaur♣
September 6th, 2009, 06:26 AM
i never had that happen to me, lol

poopnoodle
September 6th, 2009, 07:16 AM
I love that feeling when I can sleep in, but it's not so pleasant when I have to get up

kingofjokers
September 6th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Thats me every morning and i gotta catch the bus at 7:30 so I have to put my alarm at 5:30 so i can just be lazy in bed till 6:30 lol

Captain Hobo.
September 6th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Yes i get that feeling alot i call "sung".

.little monster
September 6th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I love that feeling~ I could lay in bed for hours

jigglypuff_96
September 6th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I never get in the summer. For some reason I get it on school days XD

_Dean_
September 6th, 2009, 08:06 PM
It's called a late orgasm/luckgasm. :P
Seriously though, I know what you are talking about, but it is an unexplainable feeling.
Kinda like telling a person how garbage tastes.
ROFLCOPTER. XD

I call it morning wood "confirmation of a good night sleep".

Jweeson
September 6th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I don't know if this is what you mean, but I get the feeling where I am perfectly comfortable, and I don't want to move at all. Those are the days that even though I'm mostly awake I just lay in bed for hours. For me it is similar to the feeling of the room being cold, and yet you're warm under all your blankets. :D

Lana.
September 7th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I have, actually, experienced the 'fuzzles.'

I sleep in a loft bed right underneath the air vent, so waking up with cold air blowing in my face when I'm tucked all under the blankets, nice and warm... I never want to move. I just want to drift back into sleep. And even when I can't go back to sleep, I can stay in my bed for hours as long as I have a book, my iPod, or my DS.

Timbjerr
September 7th, 2009, 02:15 PM
... o_0

never experienced fuzzles. I have on several occasions woke up, took a shower, and all that, only to lay back down and fall asleep again. XD

Freestyle Farfetch'd
September 7th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I know what you mean!
But the annoying thing for me is that affter an hour or so, it just turns into discomfort. There's no time when you feel more comfy though, than when you've just woken up and still have half an hour to go till you have to do anything.