PDA

View Full Version : Blame it on the A-A-Al-Alcohol

Owl
September 5th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Ignore the thread name lol :D

Anyways have you guys ever been out of your country? I go to India every two years lol xD

Even though it sucks because I get sick every time T-T

Jolene
September 5th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Well, I live in a different country to the one I was born in, so yes. (I was born in England.)

michele
September 5th, 2009, 01:41 PM
yup. i live in canada and i've been to the US and europe. i hope to travel to australia some day. :)

No, you fail
September 5th, 2009, 02:03 PM
i live in the u.s and i've been to venezuela and canada:)

Timbjerr
September 5th, 2009, 02:05 PM
This qualifies for the most random thread title I've ever seen on PC, seeing as how there are only a handful of PC members that are over 21 like me. XD

Anyways...I've been to Mexico a couple of times in my life, nothing special though. XD

*hylian*sakura*
September 5th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Oh wow. I've never been outta the country. I live in Washington state and I've never even been to Canada. >,<
I've been to Hawaii though. That's the farthest I've ever been away from home. I wanna go... All over the place. Someday.

ShinjisLover
September 5th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Nope. . Never traveled anywhere.

Jordan
September 5th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Isn't there a rule in "How to post yummiliciously" that says not to make titles like this? Anyhoo, I rarely travel out of the country for pleasure....in fact, I never do. My family only goes outside of the country if we intend to move permanently as we did twice (Vietnam to USA then USA to Canada).

Rokusasu
September 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Yes, but not out of my continent. I've been to France (Paris and Nice), Monaco (if that counts XD), Belgium and Germany, and those were all on school trips. Dx

Hamako-chan
September 5th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I went over seas to Vietnam.
It was fun over there ^^

Tudj
September 5th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I live in Australia, but I have been to New Zealand, America, Fiji, Hawaii ( I know it is American, but I went at different time then when I went to America) and a few others I cant remember right now.

emoBill™
September 5th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Yes, I've been to Bolivia in South America on a missions trip. It was really nice. I liked it a lot. Although maybe a bit too hot for my taste. It was really humid and muggy, but other than that it was really nice to visit.

Virtual Chatot
September 5th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I was born in the United States
I've been to, and spend two weeks, in France. ( Paris and Nice )
I've been to, and spent a month, in Cameroon. ( Bamenda and Doula )
I've been to, and spent a month, in Israel. ( Tel Aviv )
I've been to, and spent five hours, in Switzerland ( Geneva )
I've been to, and spent a month, in Germany ( Munich )

I speak English, a spattering of French, some Hebrew ( More than I know French ), and a very little bit of German.

I speak so little German because I was only seven when we were staying there.

s0nido
September 5th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Yeah, I usually go overseas every two years. When I was young, my mum took me on this 8 month long vacation around the world. I can't remember any of it because I was two at the time. 8[

Citrinin
September 5th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Yes - a few times, but not as often as I'd like. :[ I've been to Australia and the States before.

Chloè
September 5th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I live in Michigan... I went all the way to, oh my god, can you believe it, Canada...
My life is so filled with culture!
¬¬"

Shouldn't the title say, Blame it on the A-A-A-A-A-Alchohol? Your missing some A's *is shot*

Wings Don't Cry
September 5th, 2009, 05:40 PM
I was born in China and came to New Zealand when I was an infant. I guess that counts as being out of my country.

Guillermo
September 5th, 2009, 05:48 PM
what the hell title

Um, yeah. I've been to England a few times to visit my grandparents.

Corvus of the Black Night
September 5th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I lived in Hiroshima for a year, and I visited Canada several times, along with England once.

Synaesthesia
September 5th, 2009, 07:02 PM
..what was the point of the thread name?

And yes, I have been out of my country many times. Thanks God.

RUBY8
September 5th, 2009, 07:56 PM
since im Hispanic i always go somewhere in Mexico

it gets boring after a while >_>

Sammi
September 6th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I lived in Japan, England, and Germany. Also visited France for, like, two days. Can't think of any other countries I've been to.

Yay for being a military brat?

Zero°
September 6th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I usually go to Puerto Rico for the summer. Other than that, no.

fer
September 6th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I've never been out of the country though I want to visit Paris,France sometime in life.

Ben Kenobi
September 6th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Yes, I've been to other countries, though not recently. Last foreign country I visited was the Netherlands about 5 years ago.

Yoshimi
September 6th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I've been outside of America, but I've never left it after I came here.
I really want to. D8

♣Gawain♣
September 6th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I've been to Hawaii and Singapore many years ago, and I'll be going to USSR next month.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 7th, 2009, 08:58 AM
I've been to Ireland when I was 6 before to visit some relatives

:t354:TG

Samme!
September 7th, 2009, 01:15 PM
I just went to France and Italy but that was it... I hope to go to the UK though

Devil's Guitarist
September 7th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I've been to Uruguay and Chile..next stop USA! =D

Kotowari
September 7th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Belgium's quite small, the Dutch border is only 25 km away from where I live, so of course I went out of my country. On days when all the food shops in Belgium are closed (National Day, 1st of May, etc etc) and we didn't go the shop the day before, it's an easy solution to go shop in the Netherlands. XDD
I went to the EFF (Elf Fantasy Fair) in the Netherlands as well this year. =0

As for travels, that as well...
On schooltrips, I've been to the UK (Hastings, London), Germany (Trier, Köln), Malta, France (Lille/Rijsel).
As for vacation holidays: Switzerland (Davos, St-Moritz, .. + one day in Italy =3 ), Gozo (Malta), France (Provence, Langue d'oc), UK (London), Greece (Kreta), Austria (Vienna) and my only non-Eu trip: Tunis.

I love traveling. o3o But what I've visited is only a small fraction of what I want to see. : D I want to see the whole world if possible.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
September 7th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I've been to...the US, though I can't really remember much of that trip...I've been to Sweden...to Greece twice...to Malta...to Germany...to France...to Canada...wow, I've been a lot of places XD

The Fourteenth Doctor
September 8th, 2009, 07:44 AM
I live in England, i've been to Wales and Scotland (although they don't really count) and i've been to France on holiday a few times, i stayed in Germany for 3 weeks a couple of years back (and i sort of went to Holland as we changed planes there), i've also been on Holiday to Florida (3 years ago) and am going again this october :D

Graceful
September 8th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I've only been to France[Paris] and Greece.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 8th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Just Niagara Falls in Canada. Though I was born in South Korea, I've lived in the US since before my first birthday, and I've never been back to Korea. Not that I have any will or intention to go there :P

Melody
September 8th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I've never been outside the US really. At least not when I was old enough to know it. My dad says we crossed the border a few times into Mexico when I was just a baby, but we didn't stay over there, we just crossed the border, and came right back. (So it doesn't count!!!)

Michii
September 8th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I've been to the Dominican Republic once when I was twelve. It was April when I went, not crowded, and heaven. I've been to a couple of random islands in the Carribbean also. Oh, and on one of my vacations this summer, I went to Bermuda and then Puerto Rico! Some of those places were absolutely beautiful! I had no idea previously that there were breathtaking rainforests in Puerto Rico. And did you know that Bermuda has no natural fresh water? They have to import it all! I learned so much on my trips to other countries. :3

Kung Fu Quagsire!
September 8th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yup. I was born in Cyprus and live in England, so that's one example. Then I've also been to Ireland, Jamacia, Switzerland, France, Tenerife, Spain, Canada... probably more I forgot, as well. d:

Echoes
September 8th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Oh wow. I've never been outta the country. I live in Washington state and I've never even been to Canada. >,<
I've been to Hawaii though. That's the farthest I've ever been away from home. I wanna go... All over the place. Someday.

Dude i live in washington too, and ive also never been out of the country.
Ive never even been off this giant island we call U.S.

Shiraishi
September 8th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I live in NYC and for vacation so far I went..

-Japan(Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto)
-Canada(Toronto)
-Grenada
-Trinidad & Tobago

I'm jealous of how easy it is for EU residents to travel to fellow EU countries. T__T

SonicThrust
September 8th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I've been to multiple places in the USA, New York state most often since it's so close. I went on vacation to Mexico quite a while ago and Greece and Italy more recently. Sadly I've been to more places in the States than I have in Canada.

Went
September 9th, 2009, 04:41 AM
I visited the UK for five days last year and this summer I went to Portugal for a few hours. I was spending my holidays near the ""border"" (there isn't any, actually), so it was nice to see how our neighbour country was XD

Aurafire
September 9th, 2009, 06:19 AM
I've been to Canada (only three hours away ;x), Mexico and the UK \o/

シーツー
September 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Ive been to Bavaria haha

And I've seen Malta, Belgium and Holland.

.inLOVE
September 9th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I was born in France. I've been to the Czech Republic, Hungary, Korea, and I now live in the U.S.

Lynnx
September 9th, 2009, 11:58 AM
I've been to Canada, China, Italy, the Dominican Republic, Cancun ... and I think that's pretty much it. :x I'd like to go to Australia, or see more of Europe.

Lady Gaga
September 9th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I live in Canada, and have been to the USA and Portugal.