PDA

View Full Version : Question: Perks for Tier 5 Supporter?

Owl
September 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Ok, I know I looked at the Donation Announcement/Thread. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461)But, I still see some other perks like Picture for background on profile, (And a couple of other things but I forgot ><")
I just mailed $30 dollars to PC and just wanted to know if there are any other perks.

MODS- Feel free to close it if you don't think think this is dumb lol.

EDIT- Is there a part of the forum a supporter can only access? Just wondering

Melody
September 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Actually there is, but obviously we're not allowed to leak the contents of said forum to non-supporters. :D

I believe that tier 3 and up can see it. It's pretty cool...kinda like a secret base ;D

Rukario
September 5th, 2009, 02:13 PM
you get more PM space, bigger avatar, pc email (if wanted), access to special supporters only area, blog access, and the profile pics bg thing

Owl
September 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM
k thanx guys :3 anyways some please lock/ this.

Hiidoran
September 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Don't forget that you can also change your username an entire month earlier than members who are not at least Tier 4 Supporters. ;D

Owl
September 5th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Cooleo XD thanks for telling me lol

Haunter Master
September 5th, 2009, 05:34 PM
That's cool, I didn't know that :P

Wings Don't Cry
September 5th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I believe that tier 3 and up can see it. It's pretty cool...kinda like a secret base ;D

I'm tier 1 and I can see it, am I not suppose to?

Cello
September 5th, 2009, 08:49 PM

Anybody from Tier 1 up has access to the forums, I think what Paint me pretty, Smeargle meant was tier 3 and up have access to post in the blogs section. :O

The Scientist
September 5th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Actually there is, but obviously we're not allowed to leak the contents of said forum to non-supporters. :D

Barely. That place is dead.

Matteron (96)
September 8th, 2009, 05:24 PM
There is a even secreter(lol) place for tier 3 and up (delete this post if i said to much)