PDA

View Full Version : Usernames[%]

Naruto Uzumaki
September 5th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Are any of you guys planning to change your username anytime soon? I am not I like mine and I think it is unique :3 [Discuss/]

Zorua
September 5th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Mine is cute. :3 And besides, I'm having a hard time figuring out my next name change anyway. ;;

World King
September 5th, 2009, 04:22 PM
After three name changes, I decided this one is too epic to get it changed. World King PWNs! =D

Naruto Uzumaki
September 5th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Mine is cute. :3

yesh it is, btw what kind are you? Chocolate Chip, Oreo, Oatmeal Raisin?

HyPeRsHoCk
September 5th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Nope. I don't "love" mine per say. I just lack the creativity to think of something different lol.

Chloè
September 5th, 2009, 04:25 PM
No. I have had Starchild since late 2004, and I don't feel like changin it to Lotus Phantom, my other name. I also have too many names for different forums... XD
Starchild will always be with me for my stay here.

Lucent
September 5th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm considering changing mine back to Fia.

That, or to Hanyuu, from Higurashi :3

My main account's username will probably not be changed anytime soon, even though I can change it in October XD

Zorua
September 5th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Mine is cute. :3

yesh it is, btw what kind are you? Chocolate Chip, Oreo, Oatmeal Raisin?

I'm every kind of cookie people think I am.

Preferably rainbow and chocolate chip. :3

Naruto Uzumaki
September 5th, 2009, 04:29 PM
I'm every kind of cookie people think I am.

Preferably rainbow and chocolate chip. :3
Theres a rainbow cookie? :OOOO

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
September 5th, 2009, 04:29 PM
I'm changing mine again next month, and I already know what I want it to be ;)

Zorua
September 5th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Theres a rainbow cookie? :OOOO

Yep. Rainbow cookies. <33

I'm almost scared to know.

Citrinin
September 5th, 2009, 04:32 PM
No. I like being a mycotoxin. :3

Naruto Uzumaki
September 5th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Whats it going to be? :O lawl

Gummy
September 5th, 2009, 04:40 PM
I've thought about it, but I really love the simplicity of just being Gummy. Not too long ago I changed my name to Revolucion and even though I liked it, I missed my Gumminess too much not change it back. If I do get another one, it'll be to my current MSN display name, and I would surely change it back whenever I had the chance.

Naruto Uzumaki
September 5th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I've thought about it, but I really love the simplicity of just being Gummy. Not too long ago I changed my name to Revolucion and even though I liked it, I missed my Gumminess too much not change it back. If I do get another one, it'll be to my current MSN display name, and I would surely change it back whenever I had the chance.
If I were you I wouldn't want to change your username either lol xD

Jordan
September 5th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I'm thinking of changing my name to something for feminine, though I've been Jordan for over 4 years now (anniversary 2 days ago) and it might be too important of my PC identity for me.

NeonFire
September 5th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I'm changing mine to NeonGreenFire.
Hehe. Just kidding. I don't like changing my Username. It creates lotsa confuzzlation.
Yeah, confuzzlation is fun, but I've had enough to last awhile.
Hmm...
On second thought, my be I should change it.
To Confuzzlation.

Yoshimi
September 5th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I don't know...
my name is so simple and easy to remember, and I am discussed unconsciously a lot, but I want so much names that mock people. Digital Pidgey, prime meridian, etc.
Maybe it's in my nature to be annoying :/

Captain Hobo.
September 5th, 2009, 05:05 PM
I am changing mine today it is going to be Bob.

Sublime
September 5th, 2009, 05:09 PM
I am changing mine today it is going to be Bob.

I seriously love you so much.

Anyway, I don't plan on changing mine unless I come up with some fantasticalmagicnessical idea.

Wings Don't Cry
September 5th, 2009, 05:37 PM
I might since I hate my current username, but I can't think of anything.

Guy
September 5th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Yes, I have a new name in mind. Shorter, simple, and original which is what I'll like best when I get my name change in October. I've had previous names before in my old account that have satisfied me, but my next name will be gummylicous and might be a keeper for a long period of time.

Guillermo
September 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Probably not. If I do, I'm changing back to Guillermo or Kishoku. See, I suck at thinking up names, so I just revert back to old ones I used in the past and liked.

Lucy Lu
September 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I am thinking about changing my name again. The only reason I changed it before because I wanted to have a Japanese name for a girl. And this was the best name I picked out of the group. But the more I thought about it...there is a name waiting out there for me to use. But for right now I am fine of what I have so far. Maybe in two or three months time I will change it again. Or if I can't think of a name I can always go back to my real name, lol. I am so fickle with usernames.

Doppelgänger
September 5th, 2009, 06:11 PM
I've been thinking about changing my user name, but idk what to xD

The Scientist
September 5th, 2009, 10:51 PM
I've already gone through with having mine changed. It should be done in a few days' time.

Mukkamoto
September 6th, 2009, 12:46 AM
I dunno, i like my username. Its odd/weird/unique i suppose. I can't think or another username for now so it'll stay the same :D

Tudj
September 6th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Hmm, i used to have a username meant to be a password, but both ended up being changed.

Kazukii
September 6th, 2009, 01:25 AM
I seem to always say I don't want to but always end up changing my name. Usually by the time it's time I'm allowed to change my username, I want to. However for now, I'm very happy with my current name.

Mitchman
September 6th, 2009, 01:25 AM
I have gotten 6 of em so far and they are all loved by me. As for anytime soon well in 4 months or so if I get bored of it.

THIRTY-SIX
September 6th, 2009, 01:28 AM
I'll change every three months. Doesn't make a difference to me. xD

SPEEDIE
September 6th, 2009, 01:32 AM
nah i won't change my username
at the moment pc is the only place where i could get this username which happens to be my nickname
it's evan taken on the main email sites :(

Zeta Patchouli
September 6th, 2009, 01:40 AM
The Zeta part will stay. That is my username, not whatever else I have tacked onto it. Dimentio is just the theme I have. If I chance my username, only the theme half would be changed.

Zeta Dimentio might be changed into...
Zeta Giratina or something.

Barney.
September 6th, 2009, 05:08 AM
I change it every 4 months.

My next change shall be on my 1 year anniversary. (19th of Sept)

Been thinking of my new name quite a lot.

Revelation
September 6th, 2009, 06:20 AM
I just recently change it. I like to change it once in a while.

Avey
September 6th, 2009, 06:25 AM
I'm going to change it as soon as I'm allowed to, but I'm not going to say what my new username will be because Bgt is gonna register it just to spite me :'<

Nuke
September 6th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Whatever I change it to, it'll be there for four months before returning to Skii. As always.

I'm almost convinced to change it to Bebehh. (Only one person will ever get that)

Azonic
September 6th, 2009, 06:27 AM
I think I should change it but I'm just too scared to so I'll wait until the name previewing thing is up o3o~

RosaSunglasses.
September 6th, 2009, 06:29 AM
I changed mine i gues one week ago XD used to Nilojan if any you didn't know

Naruto Uzumaki
September 6th, 2009, 06:33 AM
I think I should change it but I'm just too scared to so I'll wait until the name previewing thing is up o3o~

that might never happen lolz >_<

Mew Ichigo
September 6th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Probably not. Mines cute and lets everyone no my fav anime ^^

Though I'll take AnimeFreak.

Samme!
September 6th, 2009, 06:53 AM
I kinda of want to but then I think that I'll want it back after I change it.... I wanted to be Poseidon, Zeus, or Apollo... but they were all take by INACTIVE USERS ><

I was also thinking about Prometheus.... {[(i like greek mythology xD]}

_Dean_
September 6th, 2009, 08:07 AM
I probably never will change my name. Its more of an actual name than an SN. It'd be like changing your real name from "Luke" to "PwNzAlOt". XD

kingofjokers
September 6th, 2009, 08:59 AM
No i don't think I will change mine it is good and I don't know what i would change it to

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
September 6th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Whats it going to be? :O lawl

Aw, well I don't want to spoil the surprise, do I?

I'm wondering how many people will 'get' my new username, though :P

Graceful
September 6th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I don't wanna change mine. It's too....Unique to change.

Sydian
September 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM
I'm never changing mine again. Ever. I do believe I am the one that started the Smeargle trend...and the Silver trend...the Splatter trend has yet to set in, however.

Timbjerr
September 6th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I love this one much more than my older one...particularly because I'm not pestered by people wondering how it's pronounced. I'll keep this one for a while longer.

...If anything, I'll change it to my RL nickname, not saying what it is though. People that follow my progress in challenge runs in the pokemon games forums might be able to guess it as it's the same name I give my in-game characters because "Timbjerr" doesn't fit. XD

Gulpin
September 6th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I've had my fair share of username changes over the years and I think I've found one that stuck. I actually like this one, and the only think that I would ever consider changing it to anytime soon would be 'Ikasu' or 'chi-zukasi', some of my past usernames that stuck.

Ru
September 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I may change this one in the future. To what I dunnow. My main account's username will never be changing. Ever.

aurevesque
September 6th, 2009, 01:06 PM
if i do change my username i'll probably just capitilize my first letter, it's starting to get to me, grammatically anyways, then again it's kinda growing on me......

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 8th, 2009, 07:43 AM
once my four months come I'm changing my name to ~*!*~Ghost~*!*~ or ~*!*~Gosuto~*!*~ I'm keeping "~*!*~" in all of my user names to tick people off >=]

:t354:TG

Ageless Irony
September 8th, 2009, 09:02 AM
I may change it to Walkway the Divine

poopnoodle
September 8th, 2009, 09:49 AM
No way, Jose. If I had to I'd just replace the o's with zeros or something.

Halcyon
September 9th, 2009, 02:54 AM
I am planning to.
But I can't think of any. ;_;

Dukey
September 9th, 2009, 03:00 AM
Probably not. If I do, I'm changing back to Guillermo or Kishoku. See, I suck at thinking up names, so I just revert back to old ones I used in the past and liked.

*DARK* MASTER

I might do sometime soon.

Patchy
September 9th, 2009, 03:14 AM
Nah, probably not. Patchy is the name I sort of use everywhere, and the only other name I use is Pensk. I'm not active enough to care anyway. P:

Yingxue
September 9th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I probably will. I just don't like my current one as it is. Haha...

Ayano Katagiri
September 10th, 2009, 12:23 AM
I probably will change back to my previous username Ayano Katagiri once the 4 months are up. But I like my current one right now. :D

Banjora Marxvile
September 10th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Possibly. I like my current name, but I want a change, so when my 4 months are over, I will get it changed.

Rokusasu
September 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Probably not for a while yet. :3 I happen to like my username a great deal, as it has an important meaning for me. :3

Caelus
September 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I'd like to change it next month when I'm able to but I haven't thought of anything non-gliscor relating.

Either I pick an entirely new name or I go back to CyberGlion... I should get the answer by then. :D

Skymin
September 10th, 2009, 09:02 PM
I just changed mine, so I have no need. Maddaye is simple and original :D

Angela
September 11th, 2009, 05:44 AM
I've always found the username Liz Lemon to be me... But I'm not sure I wanna leave Angela...

Mukkamoto
September 11th, 2009, 07:32 AM
I've always found the username Liz Lemon to be me... But I'm not sure I wanna leave Angela...

You could always change back, seeing as you like Liz Lemon. Trial it for 3 months and keep it if you still like it or change back to Angela.

THIRTY-SIX
September 11th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Not if I take it first. :p

The Darkest Gale
September 11th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I just did
I used to be dark aron 8D but I got an epic change XD lol [/sarcasm]
on the subject no not anytime in the far future

ReyRey-Pyon
September 11th, 2009, 07:48 AM
I changed my name recently before
I do plan on changing it again though, not sure to what thoguh o3o

♣Gawain♣
September 11th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Finished changing mine. Planning to change in the beginning of the year 2010.