September 5th, 2009, 4:17 PM
What is yours? Mine is Off-Topic discussions lol xD

September 5th, 2009, 4:23 PM
I'll start by listing mine off:

· Other Chat
· Other Voting Polls
· Community Questions and feedback
· New Users/Welcome
· Diamond/Pearl/Platinum(though it's only on occasion because of the noobs and whatnot)

And I'm pretty sure that's it. I'll always love OC though. <33

September 5th, 2009, 4:25 PM
Game showcase obviously!
Durr get with it =P

September 5th, 2009, 4:36 PM
Well, of the five forums I frequent, Off-Topic discussion contains two of them (OVP and Other Chat) - the others are spread, so I guess that (although why PFF&P isn't in the creative section is beyond me). :P

September 5th, 2009, 4:47 PM
I usually frequent the Off-Topic Discussions, mainly Other Voting Polls. Other than those forums, I sometimes visit the Pokemon Video Game Discussion forums, but not as much as OVP.

September 5th, 2009, 4:51 PM
Off-topic discussions (specifically Other Trivia).

You make too many polls (-.-")

September 5th, 2009, 5:47 PM
Off-topic discussion.

Mainly because of Other Chat, OVP and OT. :]

September 5th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Other Games, duh! I think you all should visit there more, btw.

September 6th, 2009, 1:57 AM
I have a few-
Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Games Showcase
Other Entertainment
Pokemon General and
Off Topic, its kinda interesting

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 6th, 2009, 3:07 AM
Off-topic discussion. Recently I've been more active in Fan Fiction and I would be more active in Alternate Anime if more of y'all shared my tastes in anime :P

September 6th, 2009, 3:10 AM
Alternative Pokemon Discussion for me. Trading Card Game is where I'm at most of the time :)

September 6th, 2009, 3:16 AM
Graphics And Photography
Other Voting Polls
Japanese Entertainment
Other Entertainment
Other Chat
Other Trivia

And. . .That's It! I love those places!

September 6th, 2009, 3:57 AM
Other Games and Entertainment - Mostly to talk about games. :3

Off-Topic Discussions - For clubs, OVP, Other Chat, aaand of course, the DCC. :D

September 6th, 2009, 5:38 AM
Mine#s creatove dicussions because I'm a ROM Hacker.

September 6th, 2009, 6:16 AM
Poetry just to read peoples poems I like reading it.
Off-topic discussions and General.

No, you fail
September 6th, 2009, 6:23 AM
mine would be "pokemon video game discussion's" because that is where trade corner is and battle stadium and i spend most of my time there:)

Niles Crane
September 6th, 2009, 6:33 AM
From the poll sections, I'd say Other Games and Entertainment.

From the actual forums (Inside the sections), it's a hard choice for me between Other Games and Other Chat.

I'll go with other games though because I know I like Other Chat purely for the DCC.

September 6th, 2009, 11:50 AM
My favorite is definitely off-topic discussions but I'll stroll by some Pokemon-related things every now and then. I mean, after all, this is the PokeCommunity. XD

September 6th, 2009, 11:56 AM
The signature section is my favourite.

September 6th, 2009, 2:07 PM
Probably this one. I like seeing what people have to say about things other than Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan of the games and such. But the anime has gone way downhill and the new fans who just came in during Diamond and Pearl or HGSS need some serious therapy in the ways of the old Pokemon if they think it's all that nowadays. I don't really hang out there anymore.

Occasionally, I browse the Fanfiction section. But that's only because I like to beta read and such. I would post some of my fanfiction, but I won the award for Fanfiction of the Month back in 2005 and for some reason my Pokemon-writing mojo just kind of...disappeared after that. I might get a good idea. I don't know.

But yeah, those are the two forums I spend the most time at.

September 6th, 2009, 2:08 PM
I guess Off-Topic because it has OVP. XD; Although I do like lurking around Other Games and Entertainment. I just don't usually have the nerve to post there.

...I need to get out more.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 6th, 2009, 3:13 PM
Other Games and Entertainment should be my choice, but its not. I don't have a favorite section and those forums in Other Games and Entertainment need to be more active, omg.

September 6th, 2009, 3:43 PM
Pokémon Video Game Discussions, but more specifically the HeartGold and SoulSilver (DS) Forums.

Other than this it would be Off-Topic Discussions because of OVP, OT, and OC included.
...I occasionally visit a few other sections such as Japanese Entertainment and Pokémon Anime, but I rarely post there unless need be at times.

Captain Hobo.
September 6th, 2009, 3:52 PM
Here are my top 3
1 Other chat
2 New Users / Welcome
3 other voteing polls

September 6th, 2009, 5:03 PM
euuuh, i go in all of them almost equally! i guess i'll say the "other entertainment" forum.

September 6th, 2009, 5:35 PM
Mine's the Alternative Pokémon Discussion and Creative Discussion. I spend most of my time in the TCG section and the Pokémon General section~

September 6th, 2009, 6:06 PM
My favorite section would have to be Pokemon Video Game Discussion.

September 6th, 2009, 8:14 PM
Pokemon Games and Off-topic Discussion

I also frequent Community Questions and Feedback, Pokemon General, and Other Games, but not so much the other forums in their respective sections. :P

September 6th, 2009, 8:23 PM
Pokemon General, Hack Showcase, graphics and photography, off topic discussions.

September 6th, 2009, 8:34 PM
I voted Off-Topic Discussions because OVP is my favorite section. After that would be Graphics and Photography (though I've stayed away because of my slump. Returning soon), Other Chat, and all of the other sections. OMGSHORTPOST<3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 7th, 2009, 9:01 AM
I just like talking about Off Topic discussion because it's easier to post things about

September 7th, 2009, 2:41 PM
I frequent Other Trivia, Pokemon TCG, Other Chat, Computers & Technology, and OVP, though I don't always post in every one.

September 8th, 2009, 4:37 AM
Here are my favourites:

HeartGold and SoulSilver (DS) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
Pokémon General (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
Pokémon TV Show and Movies (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15) (Only Sometimes)
Other Voting Polls (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
Computers & Technology (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
Other Chat (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39) (Only Sometimes)

September 8th, 2009, 6:55 AM
Pokémon General, New Users / Welcome and Other Voting Polls are the three I like the most.

September 8th, 2009, 11:13 AM
I tend to prefer OVP the most. I generally don't post much outside of OVP, except when I'm in CQ&F, where I do tend to post and helpfully reply to questions and give my two cents. :D

Quite simply put, I'm an OVP addict. :D

While I do post in other sections occasionally, I give this section a larger slice of time.

September 9th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Pokemon Groups, Pokemon General, Other Chat, Voting Polls and Trivia. Plus I regularly visit the Art Projects.

September 9th, 2009, 1:54 AM
Pokemon video game and Alternative pokemon disscussion are the sections where I will be present most of the time.

September 9th, 2009, 2:48 AM
Strategies & Movesets is my favourite forum, I'm always there :3

Other Voting Polls would come second, apart form that I don't really go anywhere else XD

September 9th, 2009, 4:15 AM
- Other Trivia
- The Mod Hangout
- GBA/GBC Games

Ironically I have modded them all XD

September 9th, 2009, 1:42 PM
My favorite section is Other Voting Polls I visit there alot. In other things I like new Users Welcome and Other chat (visit not much)

September 9th, 2009, 7:08 PM
Definitely here. Most of my posts over the last few months have been here and I like answering polls.

I might post in OC, OT, or even the Pokemon forums, but they don't appeal to me as much anymore.

September 9th, 2009, 8:16 PM
Off Topic discussions for me. To be more specific, Other Trivia. It's a nice place to just chill and relax while chatting with people over MSN and/or Skype. Plus, who doesn't love counting to infinity? ;D

September 10th, 2009, 5:03 PM
Other games is probably where I post most often. Pokemon General/Gaming are the other sections I post on occasion.

September 11th, 2009, 3:00 AM
Pokemon Video Game Discussions:

Wifi Center - Battle Stadium
Wifi Center - Trade Corner

Other Games and Entertainment:

Japanese Entertainment
Other Entertainment
Other Games

These are the main places I visit, however I occasionally run around Other Chat & Art Gallery

September 11th, 2009, 3:06 AM
Alternative Discussion for me. The fanfiction page is my second home.