Shinygold

That message should explain everything :/

sanny the hedgehog
September 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM
youtube and shiny gold
yup it sucked me right in

Citrinin
September 5th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Google - I was looking for help with the games and I stumbled across this site. :P

Captain Hobo.
September 5th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I went to yahoo and typed in pokemon forums and then i fell in love with this site.

TRIFORCE89
September 5th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Went to school with Lightning. And she mentioned PC a lot.

A Pixy
September 5th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Like a lot of people, yah, just Shiny Gold.

Timbjerr
September 5th, 2009, 05:44 PM
After I was banned from PTCO during the summer of '02, I had to migrate to another pokemon forum. After using PE2K as a resource for quite some time, I decided to join their forums which, at the time, linked here. I've been around on and off-and-on basis ever since. :P

Zorua
September 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Google.

Pokemon forums. I must say, I have to thank google for this.

Jordan
September 5th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I joined to download a demo of a fangame called Pokemon Champions by Raccoon. The game stopped its progress in 2006, though.

Wings Don't Cry
September 5th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Shiny Gold, like a majority of the forum, however I'm one of the few hundred who created an account for Shiny Gold and have posts.

daigonite
September 5th, 2009, 05:59 PM
yay let's make this topic again for the 500000th time

I came across it when I was looking for rom hacking materials.

Ardos
September 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Came across this wonderful forum when searching for Shiny Gold.

Lucy Lu
September 5th, 2009, 06:10 PM
When I got tired of SPPf for a bit, Angela aka Sachie told me about this forum. This was the time when I was totally obsessed over the Pokemon anime. Not the games mind you. Now since I don't watch the anime anymore I mostly hang out in Other Entertainment, Japanese Entertainment, Member Fan Clubs, Other Clubs, Other Chat, Other Voting Polls, Other Trivia, VMs, Blogs, you name it. That is why I am still here. If it wasn't for the other sections in this forum, I will have been gone a long time ago. At least I still got some of my friends on here still. ^^

Guillermo
September 5th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Like little 9 year old Derk, I googled "Pokemon forums" and this was the first link that came up.

Though, I was intending to join PC like a month or two before I actually did.

Virtual Chatot
September 5th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I couldn't download the patch to Shiny Gold unless I was signed up for the forums...so...

>:3

Guy
September 5th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I basically came across PokéCommunity, while searching some information up on a Pokémon team through Google. Little did I know, I stumbled upon here, looked at things and withing the next day [October 14th 2008] I found myself joining as Quick_Kid aka f l a s h aka Aero.

Though, I did have a little ups and downs and ended up creating a new account later on, which is who I am now.

Firebird306
September 5th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I heard of this through a few friends after originally stumbling upon another Pokemon site. A few months later I joined this place and I basically quit the other forum since this place has a general better feel about it than most places. I am dead serious. o.o One of my long time friends on here convinced me to stay, I might embarrass them if I mention them by name. :S

michele
September 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM
i googled "pokemon forums" and voila!

Tudj
September 5th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Lol I thought i would be the only one, but it was when I was trying to get Shiny Gold, but this was at least 2 years ago.

*hylian*sakura*
September 5th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I think I was looking up something about bishies and then the bishie lovers club caught my eye. So I roamed around a bunch of other threads than that and... Well, I ended up being super interested. ^,^ So here I am and lovin it. Amazing place and amazing people. <3

Devil's Guitarist
September 5th, 2009, 08:30 PM
When I was planning on buying a DS I wanted to know more about the pokemon games and all that so....google.

Skylar~
September 5th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I found it through Google.
It's impressive how the site is all over Google. xD

donavannj
September 5th, 2009, 09:09 PM
yay let's make this topic again for the 500000th time

I came across it when I was looking for rom hacking materials.

Bound to happen. I mean, this forum's been around for at least 6 years.

Anyways... I joined via Google. I was searching Pokemon Forums, since I was looking for online fuel for my addiction to the games and cards, and I figured that since the Sim City game series had fansites, Pokemon would have fansites as well.

Angela
September 6th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Wow... It's been a while.. But a ex-pair of mine.. That I totally dislike now... And don't know where is.. He referred me on here.. :)

I guess it must have been the only good thing he ever did for me...

Graceful
September 6th, 2009, 07:59 AM
I typed in google 'Pokemon Forums' And Voila! I'm here at least a year after!

THIRTY-SIX
September 6th, 2009, 08:01 AM
I searched pokemon torrent on google i believe.

kingofjokers
September 6th, 2009, 09:01 AM
After the Nintendo forums shut down i just quit going on forums and then found this site by google and decided to join and loved it.

btw:600 post on my way to 1000

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
September 6th, 2009, 09:23 AM
I was looking for fusions,
and I found some great ones in Yahoo image search.

Guess where they were from! :DDDD

I casually start drifting in,
and finally, here I am,
a couple weeks away from 4 years.

Nuke
September 6th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Google.

This.

But I didnt join until two months after the google search. D:

Kazukii
September 6th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Google is your friend. So yesh, I just typed in Pokemon forums. Simple.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 6th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Astinus pointed me toward here. Been a regular ever since and I even brought a couple of friends over (and an enemy, but let's not go into that XD)

ReyRey-Pyon
September 6th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I google searched "Pokemon Forum" and this was the first result :P

♣Gawain♣
September 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM
I was just googling about "Latios and Latias images" when I found that slogan or theirs 1 1/2 years ago. Then I've decided to join the forums.

The Scientist
September 7th, 2009, 12:47 AM
It would appear that of all the people who have posted in this thread, I have been here the longest.

Hrm.

Over 5 years ago, I had found a Japanese site with a bunch of Gameshark SP codes for Ruby/Sapphire. After translating the attack/Pokemon/item names (random trivia: the attack list were where I ran into the term Voltech [Volt Tackle], which I later made my Electrode's nickname), I needed somewhere to post the results.

I first checked Serebii, but quickly grew to dislike them because there were too many mistakes and errors on their site.

I then signed up with Neoseeker, where I still have an active account. The Pokemon R/S board there was dead, though.

So I ended up here.

SPEEDIE
September 7th, 2009, 12:56 AM
i was googling Pokemon hacks and this site come up a far bit and i decided to join

dark charmander
September 7th, 2009, 09:17 AM
i typed in pokemon fourms in google and it came up

HyPeRsHoCk
September 7th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Google.

Same exact way for me lol.

Naruto Uzumaki
September 7th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Seems like a lot of people found it over Google. .o

Samme!
September 7th, 2009, 09:53 AM
wonderful and mindless pokemon google searches.

i thank ye google for the fun i have today

BJ088
September 7th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I simply Google searched "Pokemon Forums" and this was the best one I could find. I found around 4 of them that were half decent and this took the cake by far.
Still happy with the choice I've made :)

Zero°
September 7th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I came to see Zel's Shiny Gold hack. I made an account, and then abandoned it. A few months later, I started to get on. Now I'm addicted 8D

Sajuuk
September 7th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I joined since Hall of Famer wanted me to comment on his decision to demote Moose in his thread about his game.

I've stayed because I like it here.

Mew Ichigo
September 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Looking for lyrics to Make A Wish =3

LEXAcide
September 7th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I used to go on a Forum called "Wi-Fi League"... I was known as Shadow Mew to most. But then I found myself quitting Pokemon entirely and still consider myself off it. But I still have this Craving to talk about pokemon, and im still open to it. So I clearly googled "Pokemon Forum" and landed here. TADA!!!!!!!

xxxLatiasxxx
September 7th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I just went to Google and looked up pokemon websites and than I stumbled across PC.

Rokusasu
September 7th, 2009, 12:06 PM
YouTube, and from there, ShinyGold. o: Didn't actually start getting involved with the forum side of things until February.

Lana.
September 7th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Is it bad I can't even remember how I found this place? It wasn't through Google or Shiny Gold, that much I can tell you...

I dunno. I just can't remember. xD It's like I've always been here or something.

Xebelleon
September 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I'm more active on another Pokemon forum. Once upon a time, downtime happened.

So I Google'd "pokemon forum" and this one is way more active.
Though I'm still not that not. At least I only have myself to blame for that.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 7th, 2009, 05:16 PM
When I was suspended from school for a whole month back in 8th grade I was bored, so went through a "signing up for Pokemon forums" rampage after getting kicked off of serebii because someone hacked into my account and started spamming. Yea, that's about it. I only stay on this one now

:t354:TG

MrSasquatch
September 8th, 2009, 05:37 AM
Google.com Searched pokemon forum

Avey
September 8th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Heard of ShinyGold after seeing a video about it on Youtube, tried Google and ended up here. And the rest is history.

But you guys don't want history. You want to learn all about what happened after I registered, so maybe I'm gonna have to rewrite this post :(

Hiidoran
September 8th, 2009, 10:56 AM
As many have said before me, I came here for the ROM hacking boards. Heck, I didn't even look at the other boards for a couple years. XD;

That being said, I don't wander into Emulation too much these days. Guess I kinda just lost interest in the hobby and moved onto things that peaked my interest a bit more. Can't blame a guy for having a change of heart. (>'')>

StarStruck
September 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I searched 'Pokemon Forum' in google and found this!

thedestinedblade
September 8th, 2009, 02:38 PM
For some reason I was looking for a pokemon forum despite not playing the games in a long time. I guess I just wanted somewhere to reminiscence, I guess. ;D This is the perfect place.

wolf
September 8th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Looking up facts on Platinum, and I wanted to join a good forum. PC fit both of those reasons.

Chaostorm
September 30th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Shinygold and hearing from other websites , that explains it ...

and not to mention that its my 1st pokemon based forum Ive joined .

Dukey
October 1st, 2009, 03:49 AM
Shiny Gold XD
Though I'm here for reasons more than that now, hell I don't even like hacks anymore.

Netto Azure
October 1st, 2009, 06:29 AM
Google me thinkz. @.@

Here COPY AND PASTEH~

PC Biography:

Anyways...in the May of 2008...I was wondering on which of what I considered the 3 "Big" remaining Pokemon forums to join. (Serebii?, BMGf? Or PokeCommunity?)
I decided to join PokeCommunity after reading about the "n00b problems" of Serebii. BMGf didn't have an active Pokemon Manga Forum (Even though Dogasu was there...) But anyways it turns out that people here in PC were still posting in the Manga section! \o/
I then decided to join PC. My account here remained inactive for a month due to classes and stuff like that. So during the summer I decided to use the free time I had after Summer School Chem stuff was done...TO READ MANGAS! XD Plus be active here in PC. I decided at first to be only active in the Pokemon General and the Manga Sub-forum to try and build some rep and all that. XD I really thought that was a good thing to do back then...since I was too shy and scared to post in the other forums...fearing infractions and flame wars.

Aurafire
October 1st, 2009, 07:04 AM
My friends wanted me to join so I could participate in the PC Wifi Tourney. And so I did, and the rest is history.

I don't even think I've looked at the Shiny Gold thread once XD

Patchy
October 1st, 2009, 09:21 AM
I joined in 2007 and forgot. I found this place again in.. jan 08 but couldnt join until may since I didnt realize I had another account.

I assume I had been looking for shinies or something, lulz.

Yggdra
October 1st, 2009, 09:25 AM
I think I answered this once before... Only on another account XD

I came because I wanted to download ShinyGold. So I created an account with a fail username, and then decided to make something out of it :3

And I've stayed here so much I now have at LEAST two alts, this being one of them XD

Mr. Epic
October 1st, 2009, 10:27 AM
I was in another Pokemon forum and found my way here with an advert of shiny gold, then I moved to this Pokemon forum to find out about hacking Pokemon games and how it works, ignoring the other forums, until I started getting interessted in the rest of the site. Then I ended up learning all about graphics here and S&M, so I started spending most of my time on those forums.

XxDawnfanxX
October 1st, 2009, 10:43 AM
I really wanted to find a pokemon forum where I could talk pokemon with people for once who were into it as much as I am, so I searched Pokemon Forums on google and this was one of the first results and it looked very active so I was delighted to join.

Wyld_stallyon
October 1st, 2009, 10:46 AM
My friend randomly sent me a link on MSN, and said I should check it out because of the massive number of online members, so I had a look and it's pretty cool.

Superjub
October 1st, 2009, 10:53 AM
Shiny Gold! :D

Nuff' said. I play ROM hacks occasionally still, however I spend quite a lot of my time in other parts of Pokecommunity now, such as Pokemon general and Pixel Art. Well, I joined for Shiny Gold, then didn't come on for like, forever, and then started getting back into Pokecommunity more. :D Well, that's my story. :)

Zel, come back! ;_;

Serene Grace
October 1st, 2009, 11:25 AM
I came here earlier to download Pokemon Shiny Gold. After a while, I realized that this place offered a lot more so I started posting in the other forums.

Soon, I made a new account, donated and am now here quite frequently.

HeidiMoose
October 1st, 2009, 11:31 AM
Google.
I assume I was looking up something for a game.
Found this place, thought I would join. :]

Pokeyomom
October 1st, 2009, 11:37 AM
I just searched for pokemon forums and yup.... This is what I found=)

yvette
October 1st, 2009, 02:25 PM
I remember joining back in 2004 (I clearly remember that my avatar was a Clefairy and my username started with 'suzy'), and I came here in 2007 when I got bored of other Pokemon forums. :3

Vital
October 1st, 2009, 03:19 PM
Lolz, my friend told me about this website...I got more popular then him in 2 days. :P

Caelus
October 1st, 2009, 07:04 PM
I was looking some Ruby Destiny videos, a hack created by a former mod here, and I googled it just to learn more about the Gym Leaders, which lead to here.

I was into another forum so I left and went back to that one, but I heard it mentioned again and I decided to check, except I didn't know it was the same forum until I actually checked. This occurred about two months later, but I joined a month after after I found a good name for myself.

Got to thank Google and Destinedjagold (sp?) for this. :D

InfinIcy
October 1st, 2009, 09:33 PM
I was bored, and no one in the Wii Rockers (A tour group thing on the Guitar Hero Commuity) IRC was interested in Pokemon, so I decided to look for a forum using Google, and well, here I am. :D

Misheard Whisper
October 1st, 2009, 10:54 PM
After I joined my first forum, Bulbagarden (I'd been using Bulbapedia for game help for quite some time, and decided to join the forums for a fanfic contest, but that's another story), I went Googling for others. I'm on most of the bigger fansites out there, but PC is easily my favourite. I moved here permanently after getting banned from Bulbagarden. ^_^

Droidz
October 2nd, 2009, 04:12 AM
I was interested in joining a pokemon forum so I typed it in on Google and PC was the first one that came up.

Swift!
October 2nd, 2009, 06:07 AM
I searched 'pokemon roleplay' on google and it sent me here. :D

Vigilante
October 2nd, 2009, 06:18 AM
A friend told me, but I didn't put them down as my referrer. That friend, use to come here :o.

Mitchman
October 2nd, 2009, 06:35 AM
Rom Hacking. Its one of the main reasons a lot of us are here. But yeah I don't wander there anymore.

H-King
October 2nd, 2009, 06:38 AM
I searched "Pokemon" on Google, and it was the 3 or 4 result, so I tried it.

markiemania
October 2nd, 2009, 07:37 AM
I just felt like joining a new forum, so I searched 'Pokemon Forum' and this was the first or second result, and it seemed very active, so I signed up!

ÇyänïdëÉX
October 2nd, 2009, 06:22 PM
I was looking for a large pokemon community in which i could share my thoughts and be guided through pokemon platinum, all the while meeting new people with this theme in interest. I went to another site first but it was rather small in population. So i tried the second site that came up and boom i was like this is my new hide out XD.

zappyspiker
October 14th, 2009, 09:13 PM
It was Faith XD

Well actually I wanted a place to talk about Pokemon so some how but I don't remember how It came up on google

Rainflower
October 17th, 2009, 03:54 AM
I think it was back on 2007, when I googled something related with Pokemon. I haven't joined here though, back there.

Bay Alexison
October 17th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I think what happened was a friend of mine link her story from this website back when I was active at Serebii. There was this one shot contest where we can't post at Serebii until the results come, but we can post at other forums. She mentions posting the story at PC and then I asked her can you link me to it. She did and then I read the story (which is really cute and deals with evil bunnies :P ). After that, she suggests I post my story and so I did. Later I began checking this place out and I loved it, so I went and created an account here. XD I remember because that time I actually give the link to the story to the person in charge of the contest and that time PC blew up. ''06, heck yeah! XD

Serene Grace
October 17th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I stumbeled across PC because of Shiny Gold. I saw a video, typed "Pokemon Shiny gold" in Google and registered here on that day.

It's a shame, I wanted a more unique reason for registering here but is seems, like most people, Shiny Gold was the reason I registered.

NarutoActor
October 17th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Rom hacking and Wah and I wanted to post my rom hack

Spearow
October 17th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Pretty sure I was searching for something about Pokémon Special and constantly running across links to these forums, so I decided to finally join up. I hadn't even heard of Shiny Gold before I came here.

SonicThrust
October 17th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Went to school with Lightning. And she mentioned PC a lot.

And...that's pretty much it for me too.

poopnoodle
October 17th, 2009, 07:57 PM
A lot of times when I googled something Pokemon related, this site would show up, so I decided to give it a whirl. Glad I did.

Zet
October 17th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I searched for "pokemon diamond secret ID AR code" and PC was amongst the first few links

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
October 17th, 2009, 08:44 PM
When I was into Romhacking I came here. Now it's mostly Fanfiction.

allibah
October 17th, 2009, 08:56 PM
g00gle :p
pokemon forums (: i love this site.