PDA

View Full Version : Are you a serious person?

Gymnotide
September 6th, 2009, 02:10 AM
ITT: Learn to get a sense of humor, hard ass!

Kazukii
September 6th, 2009, 02:12 AM
I'm serious when I need to be.. but on the whole I'm pretty lax.

Signomi
September 6th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Yeah, yeah, I can be a funny gal when I want to be, but at the same time I know where to draw the line when the situation needs more of a serious attitude. So it's good to have a bit of both.

Gymnotide
September 6th, 2009, 02:40 AM
Yeah, yeah, I can be a funny gal when I want to be, but at the same time I know where to draw the line when the situation needs more of a serious attitude. So it's good to have a bit of both.

Voltemaire Escher     says:
lol I get it
You know how to "draw the line"
Because you draw stuff a lot
loloo
lolol
Okay, I'm done.
Signomi says:
Yes
Signomi says:
It's like you know me so perfectly

- - - - -

I think this conversation answers the thread topic.

Reminiscing
September 6th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Well yes but not really. I need to be serious when I really need to be. I can't just be stupid all of the times :D

Donnie
September 6th, 2009, 02:56 AM
I can be serious when I want to be, but most of the time I'm not serious, at all. :(

BJ088
September 6th, 2009, 02:58 AM
There's a time for fun and games and there is a time for being serious. That's how I see it. Myself, I'm quite laid back with most things unless it's something I feel strongly about.

Zero°
September 6th, 2009, 03:02 AM

Well yes but not really. I need to be serious when I really need to be. I can't just be stupid all of the times :D

There's a time for fun and games and there is a time for being serious. That's how I see it. Myself, I'm quite laid back with most things unless it's something I feel strongly about.

You guys are right. You can't be laid back all the time, there are times you have to be serious about things, like School.

BJ088
September 6th, 2009, 03:06 AM
Another thing, there's always going to be times that people are having a laugh, a joke, or something of the kind and at the time you may think it's a serious matter but they don't. That's when a clash of personalities occurs and usually an agree to disagree situation fronts up. I could go on for hours speaking about things like this, but I really cannot be bothered at this time of night and when my wisdom teeth are HURTING BADLY!

donavannj
September 6th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Well... it depends on my mood... and also the point on the space-time continuum.

The Apprentice™
September 6th, 2009, 03:17 AM
I could be serious when I need to be, but otherwise I'm pretty much a relaxed guy ^^

Avey
September 6th, 2009, 03:25 AM
I'm laid back most of the time, but when I need to be serious my attitude changes instantly.

⋚Raika⋚
September 6th, 2009, 03:28 AM
It depends on the crowd. When I'm with my good friends, I'm usually lax and crazy, but when I'm with people I don't know well, I'm the quiet type.

Rokusasu
September 6th, 2009, 03:51 AM
It depends on the crowd. When I'm with my good friends, I'm usually lax and crazy, but when I'm with people I don't know well, I'm the quiet type.

Yeah, that's pretty much the same with me. :P Darn my shyness. T_T;

Pokepal17
September 6th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Half anf half I'd say. I get really serious and angry whilst doing homework. ¬_¬

Zorua
September 6th, 2009, 05:49 AM
I'm only serious when the time/situation calls for me to be serious. Otherwise, I'm laid-back and kiddy. ^_^

Revelation
September 6th, 2009, 06:12 AM
I don't need to be serious all the time but I can be serious.

Doppelgänger
September 6th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I can be serious when I want to be. Mostly though I'm pretty laid-back x]

THIRTY-SIX
September 6th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I am always too serious. *sadface*

Michii
September 6th, 2009, 08:44 AM
I'm generally not a serious person. Though, when a situations arises, I will completely change my personality from the joking, happy go lucky person I am to a serious person. I guess it really depends on the situation. There are people here that can vouch for me when I say that I'm like a completely different person when I am serious. My vocabulary becomes extensive, I write much more, and I don't use the enter button a lot. The last needs to be explained; when I'm on skype or MSN, I enter after every four-six words in a sentence when not serious. It's annoying, but it's just who I am. When I become serious, my im's become much longer. Same goes for my posts/blogs. I explain more in a post or make a longer blog post when I'm serious.

Graceful
September 6th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Normally, I'm Random but. . .If something important or somewhere near that I can be pretty serious. But . . . I'm Random as well! ^_^

Jordan
September 6th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I try to keep it civil. I'll only be funny if the situation allows...which is most of the time.

Sora
September 6th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I'm serious when I have/need to be serious. Other than that, I like to goof off, and I like to be very lax about things as well.

Timbjerr
September 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM
The only time I can recall being serious is when I'm by myself doing homework or something like that. In pretty much every social situation I'm regularly in, I can't help but to goof off and have fun, even when there is a certain level of tension in the air, I'm usually the one that gets people to chill out by making light of the situation. :P

Pyrax
September 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Heck no, but I can be serious when the situation calls it.

Synaesthesia
September 6th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Um, excuse me? :| First of all, you can't "learn" to get a sense of humor, okay? Secondly, I have a sense of humor, your jokes just suck and are offensive. Screw you.

LOL!

s0nido
September 6th, 2009, 01:03 PM
When the situation calls for it, I'm serious. Say, I'm engaging in a serious debate. Some degree of seriousness needs to be brought in. When I'm with friends, though, I'm hardly ever serious.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 6th, 2009, 03:14 PM
I think I'm more of a serious person than anything, from what I can tell. Others may say things differently, though.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
September 6th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Heck no. I've never been serious about anything :P Of course i am when it's important :P

Azonic
September 6th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I definitely am not a serious person. XD I have a difficult time taking things seriously.

Guy
September 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I'm more of a loose kind of guy, but when the time comes I can draw the line in certain situations and change to a more serious mood. I only call for it when needed, but other than that I have a sense of humor more than anything else.

Citrinin
September 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM
I can talk nonsense, although generally, I am quite a serious person. o.o;

Idiot!
September 6th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I am serious if I want to be. But when I am too serious, I appreciate a joke that helps me realise that and loosen me up.

Drew
September 6th, 2009, 08:59 PM
No matter how teasing some of the things that I say are, I'm normally always still fairly serious when I say them. Like, I might laugh a bit, and occasionally someone can manage to really make me laugh a lot, but most of the time I'm pretty laid back. I do like to joke around a lot of the time, but I'm never really all OMGHYP0R when I do. :/

Captain Hobo.
September 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I like to be funny but i am sarious when stuff is important.

Hyper Chibi Absol
September 6th, 2009, 09:09 PM
With my past, it's kinda hard to have a sense of humor added to the fact that I have a high functioning autism...

Pokedra
September 6th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I'm usually not serious, I prefer goofing around however I can be if I need to ^__^

Guillermo
September 6th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I'm both. Serious when I want to be or when needed to be, and any other time? I'm usually a sex fiend. :((

BJ088
September 6th, 2009, 11:42 PM
EVERYONE has a serious side. It's nature.

Tudj
September 7th, 2009, 12:42 AM
No, no-one ever takes me seriously and everyone thinks im a liar, so no, im not a very serious person, but at times I can be extremely serious.

diamondpearl876
September 7th, 2009, 07:25 AM
I am a pretty serious person, but since I act so goofy and outgoing all of the time, no one really knows that.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM
For the most part I act stupid but when I need to become serious ie: school and work then well I get serious. Even though I've been told that I always have a serious face on

:t354:TG

>Feelings<
September 8th, 2009, 04:07 AM
I can be serious when needed.
It all depends on the situation in question, and my mood.

Melody
September 8th, 2009, 11:06 AM
I am fairly easygoing, though sometimes I seem a little too serious. I do have a sense of humor though, and most of the time I'm not extremely serious, but I can go from joking to dead serious in the blink of an eye, so you really have to watch me closely. :P

Gold warehouse
September 8th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Whilst I do act seriously most of the time (more apparent irl than on the net) it's rare for me to be truly serious about a situation.
I don't take the internet seriously at all, I really could not care less about anything that happens online.

Fox♠
September 8th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I am only srs whilst modding Pixel Art, mainly because so many people can't follow simple rules and it forces me to become some sort of Serious Hulk.

Otherwise I'm chill.

Venusaur♣
September 9th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Yea I am lol, but not on here though xD

Yoshimi
September 9th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Contrary to what other people said about themselves, I am much more serious when I want to be, not just when the time calls for being serious. At least, I'd like to think I am.

Caelus
September 9th, 2009, 07:23 PM
In real life I'm usually pretty serious about things, though lately I've been far more laid back.

Here I'm a lot more laid back.

poopnoodle
September 9th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Well, even in ~serious affairs~ I'll find something to lol about.

Sublime
September 9th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I suppose I can be at times.

My friends know me usually as the "happy-go-lucky guy" or the "carefree, relaxed fellow" but I can be serious when it's needed. Say, for instance, one of my friends is feeling down. You'll automatically see my mood change from joking to serious with the blink of an eye. I'm completely srs bsnss when it comes to the well being of my friends.

Any other time, nah. I'm pretty chill most of the time you're around me BD

ArcanineOod
September 18th, 2009, 04:56 PM
I think I have a good balance. Sometimes, if the situation calls for it, I am serious. At other times I go totally bonkers and random. ^_^
I'm a very smiley person on the whole. =)

xX

daigonite
September 18th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Despite being a complete ass on Pokecommunity, in real life I can be serious, which actually may stem from the fact that I can be terribly shy.

Bay Alexison
September 18th, 2009, 05:37 PM
I'm mostly a lax and easy going person. Also, I'm very friendly. However, there are a couple of times I might be serious if a situation is intense. Even then I try to not let my frustration show and just explain in a nice but firm manner.

Chelc
September 19th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Yeah, my parents get annoyed sometimes because they mean something as a joke and I don't see it that way. Otherwise, I'm not that serious, and know when to be serious and when not to be, so I'd say I have a pretty good balance. Though there are some things (like certain jokes about things like, say, rape) I can't laugh at and will take seriously no matter what.

Kishijoten
September 20th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Nope. I'm not that of a serious person. I'm very laid back and relax. Well...it is a new year for me now so I am not much of a person who is considered to be a serious type.

Mr.Kirby
September 20th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Compared to most people, I'm serious. Truthfully though, I'm in limbo because I'm rarely totally serious or totally frivolous. :'D Neither ends of the spectrum, I'm middle of the road.

Haza
September 20th, 2009, 08:46 PM
No I am not. I actually dont take very many things or people sriously either.