PDA

View Full Version : Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Pages : [1] 2

Shiney
October 9th, 2004, 10:14 PM
With the success of my last RP of this style (When Worlds Collide) I have decided to make a second RP of the style, but with a few changes to keep things new.

Firstly, you do not need to know anything about morrowind to join this RP, I'm only using it as a basis for the races and world structure.

Secondly, this is to be a quality RP, anyone can join, but please try to use the absolute best of your RPing skills.

Now, to the RP itself. The world this takes place in is about equal to a time just past medievil.

You can play as one of several races, which I will describe now.

"Beast" Races
Argonian: Littile is known and less is understood about the reptillian denizens of the black marsh. Years of defending their borders have made the Argonians experts in guerilla warfare, and their natural abilities make them equally at home on land and in water.

Argonians posess the ability to breathe water without the aid of magic, and a resistance to most diseases (not immunity) They are also the fastest un-aided swimmers known.

Khajiit: The catlike Khajiit can vary in appearance from nearly elven to the cathar-raht, or "jagua-men" to the great senche-tiger. the most common breed( What you will be playing as) The Suthay-raht, is intelligent, quick, and agile. Bearing almost complete resemblance to that of a breton, albeit posessing ears and a tail similar to a cat. Their heritage gives the Khajiit a natural talent for stealth.

Khajiit have startlingly keen night-vision, allowing some degree of sight in even pitch darkness.

Elves
Dunmer: Called dark elf by the empire, the Dunmer are grey to black skinned, and red eyed elves, boasting great balance in nearly every form of physical combat, though a master of none.

Dunmer are immune to fire in the sense that they cannot burn, yet the heat and lack of air can still kill them.

Altmer: Known commonly as the High elf, the altmer are golden-skinned, and usually have pale blond to white hair. The tallest of the races, the altmer are suprisingly frail, yet they are beyond a doubt the most talented mages known. Aeons of being so closely entwined with Magika hasgiven the altmer an innate grasp of the arcane beyond any other race, but also a severe weakness to it.

Altmer have more magic energy (Referred to as Magika) than any other race, but are also severely weak against it. Altmer have perhaps even more resistance to disease than the argonians, yet can still catch them.

Bosmer: Known as the wood elves, the bosmer make superb scouts, assasins, thieves, and almost anything requiring the use of stealth. their expertise in taming the wilderness as scouts and hunters has earned them an affinity with animals.

Bosmer are weak with both combat and magic, but excell at stealth, and can command beasts for a short time.

Humans
Breton: The bretons are second only to altmer in the realm of magic, but more than make up for that with moderate physical prowess. Bretons are highly talented battlemages, and prized mercenaries. Years of study have given the bretons a resistance to the magic which they tame and control for their whims.

Bretons posess an innate boost to magic, but have a resistance to it.

Imperial: The most common race, sophisticated and civilized, the imperials are well-educated and well-spoken, though not physically intimidating. They are very shrewd however, and there is no tactician greater than a general in the imperial army.

Impirials have no innate bonuses, however, they have no weaknesses, and are tolerated, if not welcomed in all regions.

Nords: The nords are a tall and fair-haired people, agressive warriors, and fearless in combat. In addition to being among the best explorers, nords are the best sailors known, and have spread as wide as the imperials. Nords are infamous for their resistance to cold, even magical frost. Violence is an accepted and comfortable aspect of nordic culture; they cheerfully face battle with an ecstatic ferocity that shocks and appals their enemies.

Reguards: The dark-brown skinned and black-haired redguards are the most naturally talented warriors known, excelling in all fields of physical combat, but have no ability to use magic.

Redguard atributes are basically what I just said, sorry that there's not much else to say about them.

Orc
Orcs: Unable to be classified, the orcs have been given their own group. Once classed as a group of altmer, a curse has rendered them to the level of one of the beast races, however, they are by no means any worse off than they once were. The green skinned and black haired orcs have unshakeable courage, their craftmanship of armor is unrivalled, and are among the most feared combatants on a battlefield.

Orcs are weak with magic, however are also resistant to it. They also posess a berserk rage, allowing them to become nearly unstoppable for a small time, before they are completely drained.

That's the races, I'll post the rest in a moment.

Shiney
October 9th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Other forms

Vampires: Vampires in this RP will be different form most other lore. Firstly, the sun is not as lethal, but is still dealy. It is because they have no resistance to sunlight, and have a burn time of about ninety seconds. Being in direct sunlight without a cloak or full armor for more than 15 minutes will have one bedridden for over a week. Vampires do not age, and do not catch diseases, yet they can still be killed. You can tell if someone is a vampire not by the pale skin, as anyone may have that, and there is only a difference in skin-tone among the human races. Vampires have fangs, which can by hidden. So there is almost no way to distinguish a vampire form a normal person, unless they're in direct sunlight.

Vampirism is spread like an infectious disease. Being close to one cannot infect you with it, however, being slashed, clawed, or bitten by one has a chance to. They do not have bloodlust, yet can regain health by sapping "life energy" from the plasma of other creatures or races. Your character may start as a vampire, but will be considered an "accident" by other vampires, not welcome in any of the three clans, unless you proove your value...

Were-creatures: They may be included in this RP later, but you may not start out as one, I will post info on them should they become available.

Ok, you may now sign up, I won't provide a specific form, but just describe your character how you choose to.

Flygon trainer
October 9th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Name: Toklata
species: Khajiit/vampire
Looks: Despite her heritige, she has snowy while hair that goes down to the center of her back, and amber, almost golden eyes.. She wears totally black clothing, and wears a gold necklace, though it is never visable. Her cat-like ears are visable when she isn't wearing her cloak, and her white tail followes the same rule.
Personality: reclusive, preferres to be alone, absoloutly terrified of other vampires. She is considerably stealthy, but frequently blunders becuase of her young age. but she is improving rapidly.

Shiney
October 9th, 2004, 10:52 PM
OOC: Accepted, I might as well post mine.

Name: Diviath
Theme(s): http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/virtualsonic/01_chaos_jam.mp3
Race: Imperial Vampire
Looks: Wears all black, but out of taste, rather than a need for concealment. He has dark hair, and very pale skin. However, because of his expiriments with magika, his hair is beginning to go grey, and has the begginings of a moustache, as well as stubble on his chin.
Personality: Is rather biased against most of humanity, however, he'll welcome anyone who won't attack him personally.
Other: He is a spellsword, an offbranch to the typical battlemage, favoring medium armor and combat, mixed with enchantments, alchemy, as well as summoning. He was infected by a member of the Adunde clan, giving him bonuses to his magical skills, allowing him to branch out much further in the realm of spellcraft.

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2004, 11:06 PM
hmm... time for a name change....

Name: Kieokia

Race: Khajiit/Altmer

Description: Golden-skinned, with pale blonde hair that reaches her waist, white cat ears and tail, and sapphire eyes. Light blue sleeveless shirt and blue pants, silver undershirt with long sleeves. a silver bracelet with a sapphire charm cut into a rose hangs on it.

Personality: Rather shy, quiet sometimes, usually doesnt speak until the person introduces themselves, she is a bit of a loner, and usually hangs back in the shadows.

Other: Kieokia has a bow and arrow that she only uses if nessicary and she can an fight a little bit of martial arts. Being half Altmer, Kieokia can use some types of magic. Particularly favors ice magic.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Name: Corzon

Race: Khajiit/Altmer

Appearance: She looks almost like a Altmer, though upon closer inspection, her jet black cat ears and long black tail give her away as a Khajiit. Her hair is long, flowing, and flaxen in color. Her skin is pale, not quite the golden of most Altmers. Her eyes are a deep oceanic blue, and her frame thin and small. She adorns herself in a feminine attire, usually wearing a flowing black dress that matches the shade of her ears and tail. Upon her head rests and ancient headpiece handed down from her father. The headpiece is a thin silver chain set with many teardrop-shaped crystals. the crystals are all very small except for the large one in the center, which reaches down her forehead.

Personality: Corazon is a shy, soft-spoken girl. She makes friends easilly, as she almost never argues with anyone. She has an understanding for all things natural and good, and a hate for all things evil. She carries an imperial air, most likely due to her heritage. Corazon is extremely loyal to those who take the time to get close to her.

Backround: Corazon's parents were killed when she was small. Her father was an Altmer, a very important one at that. This is why she wears the headpiece, as a symbol of her "royalty" so to speak. Her mother was a Khajiit, and was frowned upon by the elves of her father's race. They loved each other, however, and Corazon was birthed as a symbol of thier undying love. One terrible day, a group of Dunmer Elves burst into her village, slaughtering all but her, and her pet. Jinza is this pet, a red fox who befriended the girl when she was a mere 3 years of age. Jinza has taken on the role of protector for Corazon, and no one gets very close to the girl without getting through Jinza. Corazon now looks for the answers to questions her parents left her with so many years ago. She has little experience with Magika, though she knows it is inside of her. She wishes deeply to train herself to better use it. She can only do simple things with it now.

I know, I kinda went all out here, but I was feeling creative! I hope I get accepted!

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 10:24 AM
OOC: Wow Mew, that's the longest post i've EVER seen you make. both you and dark are accepted with top honors :P

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Name: Kyle. He can't remember his last name

Species: Khadjit/ Brenton

Appearance: Short, brown catlike ears and a shaggy head of brown hair. He has blue eyes that seem to look right into your soul. He wears a black short sleeved shirt and a baggy pair of blue pants. he wears a pair of leather boots on his feet. over top of it all he wears a dark brown vest with pockets in which he keeps his vaulables and tricks of teh trade. He has a large scar across his chest and has no idea where it came from.

Personality: quiet and serious. He is very bitter towards the upper class.He is the sort who would not only rute for teh underdog, but help him out as well. He holds no regard for authority and is naturally suspicious of any person in uniform.

Background: The first thing he could remember was lying in a pile of rubbish in a back alley with a large gash across his chest and no parents in sight. He could rememebr nothing of himself except his name was Kyle. He grew up as an orphan, becoming the most skilled pickpocket and thief short of
the Bosmer. Because of his experiences as a kid, and the way he grew up, he is very imbittered towards the upperclass and authority figures.He'll do anything to get what he wants' but his basic moral code makes him seem more like a Robin Hood sort of person. He found out through slow mastery of magic his Brenton heritage, but otherwise has no clue as to where he comes from. HIs foremost goal in life is to find out why he was left for dead on the streets, and who his parents are.

Is this one alright?

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 11:23 AM
accepted. species total: 4 cats, one human. this will be interesting..

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 11:24 AM
ooc: Hey, I like cats. :\ It's alot like when me and my friend playe dthat D&D game, and three of us had ended up choosing Naga's as characters.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 12:22 PM
OOC: I think that we can start now, but people can still join! Just introduce your characters into the scheme of things while I work up another (very) long post.

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I awoke in a dark, sheltered cavern that i had located behind a waterfall. I glansed outside for a mometn, and shied away as I noticed it was still daylight. But it was late in the day, and the sun would set soon. I paced the small cavern, my tail flicking occasionally..

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 12:47 PM
I stood preariously on an awning, crouched down with my hands placed in front of me. I leaned over and looked into the vender's stall below me. When teh vender turned the other way, I swooped down adn grabbed up a pair of apples before jumping back up onto the awning, then onto the roof. I lay back against the tiles as I began to calmly eat my stolen food, glaring contemptively at the castle in the distance. Rumor was it a princess lived there. Probably enjoy the high life she wa born into, no doubt.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I double checked everything... for the third time. It was ready. All the Dwemer runes were correct, as I coould tell. The control symbols were in place. It was time to summon a Daedroth. Not one to waste time, I immidiately set the spell in motion, a golden light filling the chamber in my manor I had chosen for the summoning, and a form began to take shape...

A hunched over human form, but with much braoder shoulders than any human alive. A head with an elongated snout, and many teeth gaping from it's alligator-like head. As the light faded, it's blueish-purple skin became noticeable, as did something else. The expression on it's reptillian face was not of submission, but of triumph. I felt a surge of power, and wondered what went wrong, then I realized. The runes translated into "bound-to-me" not controlling him, simply linking us. In an instant, my will was overthrown, and any defense I may have put up was washed aside like a dam bursting...

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Corazon wandered the city aimlessly. She merely wanted to escape the palace, the royalty. She walked with a straight back, an regal air floating about her. The crystalline headpiece was set firmly in place around her midnight ears and flaxen hair. The black dress she always wore fluttered in the slight breeze.

She could only imagine what her gaurdians would say upon her return....

She smiled to Jinza who, as always, was at her side. She had entered a string of merchant stands, looking at the wares for sale. She passed an apple stand, smiling to herself.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I looked down and saw someone neraby, obviously royalty by teh way they walked. I smiled mischeiviously as I saw the sparkling crown. I grabbed a rope hanging form a banner over head. I swung down and snatched up teh crown, laughing triumphantly as I landed on teh opposite roof top. I begna to run, knowing Royalty never went anywhere without a throng of bodyguards.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Corazon gasped as the headpiece was snatched from her head. She growled low in her throat. She tapped into her untrained Magika, allowing herself to run fast enough to catch up. She tackled the offending thief into the dust with suprising strength. Jinza bit into the hand that held the headpiece.

"You foul little fool!" she growled. "That is the only thing I have left of my father! How dare you touch it!"

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I was surpsied by how quickly I was over come, and flung the princess off my back, standing up and growling back. " I dare because the upper class look down on my as a common man, when where I come from is no fault of my own!" I snatche the headpeice back and jumepd straight up, landing back on teh rooftops. I erached iinto my fest as I ran, and pulled out a special powder. I muttered something as I dropped the powder behind me, adn the rooftop behind me became as sticky as fly paper

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Corazon followed, angry that this fool had taken all she had of her father. She wanted it back more than anything...

Her feet stuck to the ground, and she knew he'd pulled some stupid stunt. She tapped into her Magika again, only making herself more stuck. She knew the boy was still around.

"You don't know what you're doing!" she cried. "It's not my choice to be what I am! You say it's not your fault where you come from, well it isn't mine either! THat headpiece is all I have left of my father and if you had any heart at all you'd bring it back!"

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I stopped several yards away and turned to her, my eyes flamign with anger. "If you don't like where you are, why do you walk as if you enjoy the high life you did not earn?! I myself have no family, and have nothing to remember them by but this!" With that I yanked my shirt open, revealing the long, red scar across my chest. " You treat an earthly object with high regard, but it is nothing but money to the kind of man who has nothing but himself to live for. " I redid my shirt, then I tossed the crown, causing it to skid across the rooftop to her feet. "Take it back if it means so much. There are other treasures to steal." I snarled. I jumped down from the rooftop into an alleyway, and as I did the rooftop returned to normal.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Corazon's knees gave way beneath her. She snatched up the headpiece, replacing it on her head. A small tear trickled down her cheek. She wasn't sure if he could still hear her, but she spoke anyways.

"My parents had a hard life, no one wishing to see them together. Altmers didn't look kindly upon the Kajiit that my mother was. They thrived though, as did thier love. I am proof of that. I remember very little of either of them, as they were killed by Dunmer when I was only 4. I do not wish to be who I am, I do not know why I am who I am. I walk as I do for it has been drilled into me, it is in my genes. It is not something I can help..."

Jinza looked shocked at Corazon. The unique fox merely shook her red head.

"I know, Jinza, I know," Corazon muttered, rocing her jellied legs to rise, though they threatened to give out again.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I leaned against the alley wall. I could hear every word she siad thakns to my catlike ears, and it oddly seemed very familiar to my own situation, albeit on the opposite end of the spectrum. I didn't move form that position though .Regardless of our likenesses, she'd probably have me arrested for attempted theft if I went back up there.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Corazon leapt down, her knees giving way again. She cursed under her breath, holding herself up with her arms. Jinza looked at her worridly, not sure why she was having these problems lately.

"I don't need to talk to Huntai, Jinza. I'm fine," Corazon snapped at the fox, not realizing the boy was still there.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I cursed inwardly as she jumped down right in front of me and ducked quickly behind some crates nearby, hoping she didn't spot me.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"No, Jinza, I'm not going to turn him in," she said aloud, as if the fox had been speaking to her. "You know very well I'm not that kind of person..."

She trailed off, pulling herself up again, swishing her long, sleek tail angrilly. Her legs wavered beneath her, and she clutched the wall in order to steady herself.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I was confused. She wasn't going to turn me in? I peaked up over the crates slowly, and noticed her against the wall. She didn't look so well, like she was sick or soemthing. I felt like I should help, but I was still a bit hesitant. That last sentence had been quite loud, like it was meant as a bluff. I had learned to be very careful of trusting people gorwing up, and right now I wasn't sure if I coudl trust her to be telling the truth right now.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Jinza please!" Corazon said in an annoyed tone. "I got the headpiece back, that's all that matters! Now, could you please make yourself useful and find someone to help me back to the palace!?"

The fox nodded again, preparing to dash down an alleyway.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM
The palace. That wa one palce I would not help her with. I hatred the palace. And the condescending tone she spoke to her servant was, whether she meant it that ay or not, was utterly apalling. But I couldn't tay hidden utnil more people showed up, or it would be even harder ot get away. I ebgan tiptoeing quietly down teh alley in the opposite direction, hoping she wouldn't notice me.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Corazon saw him going, and she shouted out to him. "Mind giving me a hand?" she called. "I never did catch your name!"

She reminded herself to apologize to her familiar when she returned. She knew Jinza would understand, Jinza understood everything.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 06:11 PM
ooc: Just curious, but why is she caleld Jinza? :\

ic: i seized up involuntarily and turned to her grimly. "If you want me to take you to the palace you can forget it." I said defiantly. "That's eon place I'll never go."

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Just help so I can stand is all I ask," Corazon said gently. "I wouldn't ask you to go anywhere you dislike so much. In all honesty, I don't want to go back myself..."

Jinza had paused, seeing Corazon was getting help. The fox crouched low, not happy about how close the boy was to Corazon.

OOC: I dunno, I kinda made up the name as I went, though I now realize it closely resembles the yu-gi-oh card Jinzo. Not intentional, so you know. And, I think you may have missunderstood something. Jinza is not Corazon's servant, mererly her familiar. Something to be explained later. I don't think a fox can really be a servant anyhow!

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"Fine." I grumbnled, walkingover ot her. I took her arm and placed it over my shoudlers, helping her to stand up. "That better?" I asked.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"Much," Corazon said sweetly. "By the way, my name is Corazon."

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"Kyle." I said gruffly. I then noticed her ears. "You're part Kahdjit? " I asked with mild interest.

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"My mother was. I'm proud of my heritage, especially that. I could do without my father being an Altmer... Puts a load of pressure on me. No one at the palace thinks well of me, only because of that. The never approved of mother either."

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Never met my parents." I admitted. " First thing I knew in life was the street. I only know one of my parents was a Khadjit, and the other was a Brenton."

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"That's aweful," Corazon whispered. She blushed a bit upon realizing her arm was draped over Kyle's shoulder and she was leaning against him. She withdrew her limb, standing on her own two feet again.

"I fear I must return to my Prison," she said, attempting to cool her heated cheeks. "I do hope we meet again, Kyle," she added, turning to find Jinza and leave.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I waved to her casually. "Just don't wear that on a public street." I said, motioning to the tiara. "There are other thieves out there besides me who aren't as compassionate."

ooc: Why isn't anyone else posting? :\

Mew13
October 10th, 2004, 06:47 PM
OOC: Dunno, but that was a good chara introduction... I'd like to know more about where Shiney wants this RP to go...

BIC: Corazon headed back to the castle unsteadilly. She spoke softly to Jinza the whole way back.

"Maybe you are right, Jinza. Maybe I have been eating too little... I seem weak lately, though I should not be..."

She reached the castle and shuddered in dislike. Huntai lauched upon her, lecturing her for a full half hour about wandering off before sending her to her room for the night.

Pogiforce-14
October 10th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I sighed quietly as I made my way to the small nitch in the wall I called home. All I got today was a bunch of apples. I would probably be rich right now, but my moral code had stopped me. I thought vaguely about what it would be like to not be bound by morals before dismissing the thought and crawling into my little hole in the wall.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 08:14 PM
OOC: I was trapped by a cruel master (Morrowind itself) and FT was at a place where she couldn't use the internet, but after FT posts, then I shall. I'd post now, but dinner is any moment now.

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 08:18 PM
OOC: laptop knows tourture. I knew computers were smart, but I thought the first rule in robotics is not to harm humans...

IC: it was dark enough for me to comeo ut of hiding, and I moved into the nearby town. I practiced moving quietly, hiding behind objects and suddenly using bursts of speed to get to another hiding point. overall, I did fairly well, I only stumbleled 3 times.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 08:41 PM
As soon as it had become dark enough to be safe, the Daedroth had sent me out to find more information about the local area, disgruntled that I never left the manor if I could help it. without the wieght of any armor or weapons, I was able to jump up to the roof of a low building, and then from one to another, until I felt the presence of another vampire nearby. without a thought, I hopped from one roof to three others, and found her below. As I did, the Daedroth entered my mind again, and saw what i saw, thought what i thought, and felt what I felt. "Bring her too me... Now." And he was gone. Unnable to hesitate, I took a flying leap from the roof, heading straight for the vampire...

OOC: Where I want this RP to go, is that when you do notice the girl being kidnapped (It's hard for non vampires to tell who is a vampire) that you go off to try to rescue her, to find me under the complete control of the Daedroth I mentioned, which is somewhere between a spirit and a demon, I'm not sure which better translates from morrowind to myth.

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I heard a rush of air, and looked up to see a human leaping form a nearby roof. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, which could only mean he was a vampire. I quickly darted forward, trying to get out form under him.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 08:49 PM
I missed her, and hit the ground next to her with a dull thump. As I got to my feet, the daedroth entered my mind again. "Bring her to me!" I began casting a paralize spell, hoping to make her unnable to fight as I brought her to the manor...

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 08:53 PM
I saw him preparing a spell, and bolted, trying to get away before he finished.. I was working on adreniline, though harsh conflicts with other vampires was common for me. That's why I avoided other vampires at all cost..

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I finished preparing the spell, a small green, almost tranparent ball forming in my hand, which quickly shot after the girl. It was a short durration spell, but would stop her form moving an inch if it hit...

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 08:57 PM
I felt the spell reach me, and to my shock, I found myself totally unable to move! I mentally said several curses, than started wondering how I'd be able to get out of this mess..

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Putting aside any desire for stealth, i quickly walked over and hefted up the girl over my shoulder, and took off, managing to dash though several alleyways, through the town, and even past the castle without being noticed, or so I had thought...

OOC: No matter how far ahead we go, you can notice the person hauling away the obviously paralized girl.

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 09:04 PM
despite the fact that my body was no longer able to move, my heart was beating at what felt like 200 heartbeats per second. my mind was buzzing, attempting to figure out why I was beign kidnapped, and how to get out...

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 09:16 PM
After a few more minutes of jogging, we had reached my manor, and I quickly walked inside the door, which locked itself behind me. I brought the girl into an upstairs room, where the daedroth was lounging, haven eaten an entire doe while I was gone. "Good, set her down, and I will make the neccisary preperations." It said, in a loose, reptillian voice, and I set her down as instructed. Instatnly, I saw highly detailed runes enter my mind, so complex, that they were beyond me totally. yet I felt my own magika within me rise, and somehow conform itself to the runes, forming a complex spell. The girl would no longer be paralized, but unable to bring herself to do any action that would harm either of us, or escape.

"now come to me, my servant." It ordered, and I was forced to walk over to where he was, and get down on my hands and knees before him in submittance...

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I watched the other vampire, until he bowed down to the reptilian creature, of which I couldn't identify. but there was somethign wrong here. It looked as though the human was under the control of the reptile. Didn't matter. I was too furious to care.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 09:26 PM
IC: After a moment, it allowed me to rise, and after I did, i looked back at the other vampire. I walked over, and took her hand. "I'm sorry, but this was beyond my control." I said, sincerity in my eyes.

OOC: Remmeber the spell, before you kill him, remember the spell!

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 09:29 PM
It would have only taken a moment for me to tear him apart. but I could feel the spell restraining me. my puipils dialated, a mixed sign of cat anger and fear. But as much as I hated to say it, i was a captive...

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I saw the anger in her eyes, and apparently so did the Daedroth. "Such a fiesty little bird." He said, this time his voice had an almost hungry tone in it, at which i whirled to face it. "Perhaps a form more apropriate..."

I felt something enter my mind once again, but it was almost the oposite of last time. It was extremely simple. A picture, but i felt all of the magicka within me rise, and take the shape of that picture, and 'overiding' the girl with that image. A simple enough concept, yet it took every scrap of energy I had. I sat down on the floor before I collapsed, and looked up to see a very different girl next to me...

OOC: Don't kill me, you're the one who gave me the idea in the first place. The form FT is now in, is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/mint.jpg

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 09:41 PM
it took little to no time for me to notice the form he had me in, and it took every ounce of my mental control to keep from cursing. I closed my eyes, focusing my mind and soul on becoming oblivious to the world around me. my usual mental hiding tactics that i used to keep away form somehtign that hurt me..

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I would have been infuriated with the Daedroth, and would have tried to destroy it, had it not only drained me with thw two spells, but could flatten my will and toss it aside in an instant, as it already had if I tried anything. "It looks like the servants finally recognize the master." it said, with a hiss almost like a laugh...

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 09:46 PM
"that is withen your own opinion. however, perhaps it would have been wise for you to catch up on human superstition" I finally said, not moving. I normally tried to avoid speaking, but now i had run out of options.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"And just why is that?" He said, an evil grin appearing no his toothy jaws. "My servant here has been most lacking in his knowledge of his kinds, yet from what I have found, he is powerful when compared to the norm of his kinds." He finished, indicating me. I hung my head, it was pointless to respond.

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 09:52 PM
"you chose to assult a cat. anger a member of the feline family. You do know what that tends to result in, i should hope" I said calmly, seemingly unaffected by my surroundings. my panic was gone. while I could not harm any of them, I could hope that the cat's curse would work..

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 09:55 PM
The Daedroth guffawed with a sound like breaking bones. "What? You plan to inflict me with poor luck? you underestimate me, even if your curse could somehow affect me, all I'd have to do is return to Oblivion to be cleansed." He said, at which my head snapped up. If he returned to oblivion, then I was free!

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 09:57 PM
"not you. I rather would prefer to inflict your servent. Consider it. everything that would would try to do with him would end in total disaster. he would be of no further use to you" i said, somewhat suprised that they wern't put off by my act of indiffrence..

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"Humph. Even if your curse did affect him, I could simply have him find an alimsi intervention scroll. Or even do it myself, if need be." He said, no longer sounding amused. "You seem to think you have a chance, perhaps I should educate you on just how hopeless your situation is?" He asked, an evil glint in his eye, as I hung my head again. It was pointless after all...

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 10:03 PM
"if he didn't get killed first. Do your worst. it's not like i will notice. or care" I said calmly.

Shiney
October 10th, 2004, 10:06 PM
"We'll see." He said, and tore into my mind. Not simply taking space there, but rendering it into pieces, looking through it, trying to find something that one of the mortal kinds would find humiliating, as i lay on the floor, twitching.

Flygon trainer
October 10th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I looked at the human, pity finally showing in my eyes. It was becoming obvious that he had no control over the situation. But there was nothing i could do to help him..

Pogiforce-14
October 11th, 2004, 04:42 AM
ooc; A Khadjit vampire. For some reason I didn't see that coming.

ic: I was startled out of my sleep during the night by teh soudns of fighitng nearby. I bumped my head on a poeice of rock in my hole and cursed inwardly as I crawled out and stood up. I walked out into the street and saw some guy carrying a girl away over his shoulder. Obviously against her will. But by now he was a good ways away, so I began running after him, trying to catch up.I reached into my belt and pulled out my dagger. I wasn't one to kill people, but if it meant stopping a kidnapper, I might have to.

Deoxys55
October 11th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Is it too late to join? :nervous: Also, are dolphins allowed, not as a main character, just as supporting ones? If so..

Name: Mila
Type: Imperial
Appearence: Black hair, down to her hips. She doesn't were clothes often, and she has small red marks on her skin.
Personality: Little is known of her thoughts yet
History: Recued by dolphins at the age of 4, she was raised by them to her current age.

If not..

Name: Aminta
Type: A vampireress, but not yet a true one.
Appearence: Small fangs, black hair, and unnaturaly red lips. Skinny.
Personality: Serious, and can not talk during the day hours. Her freedom times are sunset and sunrise. She cowers before crosses, sacred wafers, rose branches, and garlic flowers.
History: She was given the Baptism of Blood not too long ago, and though she could not become a true vampire until she died, she still had small fangs, and the bite marks on her neck. She has no bloodlust yet, but will not eat more that simple bread and water.

Shiney
October 11th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Is it too late to join? :nervous: Also, are dolphins allowed, not as a main character, just as supporting ones? If so..

Name: Mila
Type: Imperial
Appearence: Black hair, down to her hips. She doesn't were clothes often, and she has small red marks on her skin.
Personality: Little is known of her thoughts yet
History: Recued by dolphins at the age of 4, she was raised by them to her current age.

If not..

Name: Aminta
Type: A vampireress, but not yet a true one.
Appearence: Small fangs, black hair, and unnaturaly red lips. Skinny.
Personality: Serious, and can not talk during the day hours. Her freedom times are sunset and sunrise. She cowers before crosses, sacred wafers, rose branches, and garlic flowers.
History: She was given the Baptism of Blood not too long ago, and though she could not become a true vampire until she died, she still had small fangs, and the bite marks on her neck. She has no bloodlust yet, but will not eat more that simple bread and water.

OOC: There are no dolphins in the elder scrolls, but it's my RP, so sure! By the way, what species would the vampire be? It's a condition, not a race.

Deoxys55
October 11th, 2004, 02:45 PM
OOC: I won't be using the vampire character if dolphins are allowed. XD

Shiney
October 11th, 2004, 05:09 PM
OOC: I won't be using the vampire character if dolphins are allowed. XD

OOC: As I said, sure!

Pogiforce-14
October 11th, 2004, 05:34 PM
ooc: Can we bring this back in character? I posted the llast IC post, so I really can't say mcuh until someone else posts. :\

Shiney
October 11th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OOC: Not much I can say unless you or someone else reaches the manor, sorry.

Mew13
October 11th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Corazon left the castle, having gotten permission this time. Huntai was not happy, but she wasn't going to let him stop her. She raced out of the castle, a black cape trailing behind her, her headpiece was sitting in her bedroom.

She saw Kyle flash by to her left, and she followed silently. Jinza followed as well, mainly worrying about protecting Corazon.

Pogiforce-14
October 11th, 2004, 05:57 PM
My ears picked up the distinct pattering of feet, and I turned around to see COrazon trailling behind me. "What are you doing here?" I hissed quietly. "It's dangerous out here!"

Mew13
October 11th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"I'm not as high and mighty as you might think," she hissed back, neatly spinning around Kyle and continuing down the alleyways. She stopped and turned. "Who are you after anywho?"

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 02:18 AM
"I saw someone get kidnapped and the kidnapper could be dangerous! I'm trying to stop him, but I can't do that if I have to worry about your safety too!" I shot back.

Mew13
October 12th, 2004, 04:38 AM
"It's your own safety you should be worrying about," Corazon retorted angrilly. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

She stared difiently at Kyle, daring him to dissagree. "I'll help you stop the kidnapper. I'm sure any ordinary weapons won't be a problem," she added, thinking of the minimal control she had over her Magika.

Pogiforce-14
October 12th, 2004, 08:28 AM
"Whatever." i snorted. "Just don't get in the way." With that, I took off again, hoping that minor distraction didn't make me loose the trail.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Corazon followed at a distance, knowing full well Kyle was not happy with her being there. But, she had an odd feeling that something bad was going to happen. Something that he couldn't handle on his own.

It annoyed her to no end that he thought he was better than her however. She knew she'd have to prove to him that she could be helpful to him. More or less, prove it to herself as well.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 09:17 AM
OOC: Just letting both of you know, neither me nor FT can post any IC until you actually reach the manor. :knockedou

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 10:51 AM
I followed them to a large castle outside of town. As soon as they went in I rn up to the door and tried to open it. The door was locked. Frustrated, I wedged the blade of my dagger between the door and the jam and begna to force the door open.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Corazon stepped up and tapped into her Magika. The door clicked open, Kyle's blade falling to the ground.

"Kinda come in handy, don't I?" Corazon said over her shoulder as she entered the manor.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 01:02 PM
" Well sure, if oyu wnt to show off." I muttered, sheathing my weapon. "Fact of the matter is, I don't wnt to waste what magic I have on a stupid door." Of course, inside I was cursing to myself for letting her one up me.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 01:11 PM
the daedroth turned and looked down at the floor, though he seemed to look past it as his nostrils flared. "I smell intruders." He said, almost getting worried. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to wear out his servant with the binding spells after all...

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 01:15 PM
It was really dark inside, and I decided it was time to regain my street sense over this royal. I snapped my fingers and a bright light appeared over my hand, illuminating the room. " You're not the only one with magic." I smirked at her.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Corazon snapped her fingers and the light extinguished. "Are you crazy?" she snapped. "Do you want to alert everyone in the entire place that we're here?"

She strained her ears. Trying to hear anyone who might be coming.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I had gotten up, and went over to the chest where I kept my alchemy supplies. Hopefully I could stay out of the ensuing fight. I sensed the use of magika nearby thanks to my andundae clan blood, and got a powerful fatiguing potion ready, enough to put myself to sleep for a while, so that he couldn't command me to fight in the battle. without my help, the intruders just might be able to win. A daedroth usually wasn't that powerful, but they were known for their knowledge of spellcraft. If they could find a vessle that had enough power to cast strong spells, which was the case here...

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 01:27 PM
"DOn't ever put out my magic." I growled, reigniting my light source. " I'd rather see where I'm going than run into something in the dark. This may alert whomever, but at least I'll be prepared." with that, I began to gruffly walk down teh hallways, looking for the man I saw earlier.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Corazon followed angrilly. She cursed under her breath, awaiting the inevitable.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I decided that at any moment, the Daedroth could enter my mind and stop me, so without hesitation, I drank the think liquid, and even as I felt the world darkening around me, I tossed the bottle at the curvnig stairwell, hoping it would shatter and alert whoever had got in.
The Daedroth whirled at the noise of shattering glass, but it was too late, I was already gone, face down on the floor, snoring lightly.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I hear shattering glass and quickl ran to the foot of the stairs were I was met with broken bottles. I looked up teh stairs to try to see if I could see anything in the shadows, then ran up there to confront whatever was there.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Corazon thought it best to use a sneak attack. She tapped into her Magika, teleporting to the room she assumed people were in.

She was greeted by the sight of a sleeping figure, and a nervous looking one. She had never been able to teleport more than this distance, and she was amazed that she had accomplished it.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 01:40 PM
As the Khajit entered, the daedroth was almost to furious to notice, as he turned his back to his servant and the captive. Outsmarted by a human! And an imperial, no less. The Daedroth stared at the intruder coming up the stairs with it's reptillian face, fury burning in its red eyes. Its power source was sleeping, but it would still fight the intruders, out of blind fury, if nothing else. Even if it did get destroyed, it would simply return to Oblivion.

Without a word, it began gathering a fire spell, preparing to strike...

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I sw her at the top of the stares and quickly becam annoyed. "Would you stop that?" I mutteree angrily. " Be more conservative, or you'll run out of MP before you know it and then I'll have to watch your butt and mine!" It was then I noticed the form sprawled out on the floor. I placed a pair of fingers against his throat and felt a pulse. "he's still alive. But I don't egt it. This guy was teh kidnapper. But if he's out cold, then what happened?"

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Corazon struck out with a flailing kick, knocking the offending shape out of the way.

"Kyle, watch out!" she cried, knowing it was him the spell was aimed tword.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 01:47 PM
the Daedroth stood there, completely mystified. They didn't even notice him? Confusion returned to fury, and he shot a small flare passing right by the two. He wanted to see fear on their faces when he killed them...

OOC: A daedroth isn't too powerful, when you get the summoner out of the way. Think of him as an ordinary human with claws and an alligator head.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I noticed the weird creature and stoo up. "Maybe I was mistkaen. Maybe you were the kidnapper. Either way, I'll make you pay." With that , I lunged forward with my dagger raised. I quietly tapped into my power and the blade suddenly was set aflame.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Rather than try to force him back, the Daedroth grabbed onto the Khajiit as the blade seared its flesh, and tried to pull him close to his maw, which was literally filled with teeth. Not just at the ridge, but the entire surface of the inside of its mouth was literally filled with teeth of varrying shapes and sizes...

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Since Shiney thought I should join... I am, but dont expect me to know whats going on, XD

Name: Miohroth
Race: Bosmer
Looks: He has tan skin, almost like a pale wood colour, flush of red blood under his skin, black eyes, green hair with orange streaks. He wears a green jacket made out of red, orange, and green leaves, and a pair of shorts made of the same materials.
Personality: Miohorth doesnt talk unless he feels needed, most of the time. He gives off a cold impression to most people he meets, although he is really nice.
Other: Like all Bosmer, he is very stealthy, and command beasts. He is extremely in touch with nature, and will do anything to protect it, after his parents died protecting it.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 02:01 PM
With a snap of her fingers, the man's jaw snapped shut.

"Not vary fair of you," Corazon muttered, walking over.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Out of reflex, I swung my fist and it connected squarely with teh creature's snout. With another subconcious impulse, an electric shock shot through my fist into teh creature. i then followed up by pulling back my blade form its grasp and then shoving it into the creature's forehead.

Psychotic_Demon
October 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
ooc: sorry i havent been able to reply, i had stuff to do. so where are we and any ideas where i could come in?

p.s. what are you fighting?

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Corazon watched in horror. This boy was ruthless. Utterly ruthless.

"Geeze," she muttered under her breath.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:14 PM
The Daedroth fell without a sound as the blade was inserted into its skull, blood that was almost too dark to be red pouring from the wounds, and almost instantly evaporating. Going completely limp, it just lay there, as it's body began to evaporate almost like the blood did, in what appeared to be a dark grey smoke. Afterwards, there was nothing left of it but some scorch marks on the dagger, leaving the two intruders alone in the room with the prisoner and the sleeping vampire.

OOC: I think we shouldn't move anything much farther until Ft posts, but you could try waking the vampire up.

EDIT: DE, you could just introduce your character in the town, and when the oportunity arrises, basically insert yourself in with some of the others.

Psychotic_Demon
October 13th, 2004, 02:19 PM
ooc: O.o vampire? ooookay....

ic: kieokia tilted her head slightly to the left. she had never seen such fighting. her white tail swung side to side, her ears listening intently for something, anything to happen. kieokia stepped forward, accidentaly kicking over a table. she cursed silently and held her breath. kieokias hiding spot was discovered.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC: DE, we're kinda in a house, a manor actually. And it's only me, Pogi, FT, and Shiney there, or so I've been lead to believe... So, you may want to edit you're post, as I don't think there are any rocks.... XD

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOC: True, the occ in my post was talking to pogi and mew, the edit was talking to you.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 02:25 PM
'Geez yourself.' i said to Corazon as I pulled my blade from teh creature. " It's either kill or be killed in this world."

Psychotic_Demon
October 13th, 2004, 02:27 PM
ooc: xD sorry. i didnt read back so i had no idea. xD

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Corazon glared. She noticed the another sleeping form. Instincts took over and she crouched over the female figure.

She reached out for her wrist, feeling a faint pulse. "Alive, but for how much longer?" she whispered, more to herself than to anyone.

Psychotic_Demon
October 13th, 2004, 02:31 PM
kieokia stepped out into the open. "how much longer can she last?" she asked, glancing around at everyone. they were going to wonder how she got in, but she could explain later. right now someone was in trouble.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I stood on the roof of a small house. The wind picked up, something was amiss, I just knew it. I had traveled to this town after my parents died, the elders of my village said I would realize my meaning for living here, they didn't say when though.
My whole life I've felt a strong bond with the planet, and not just because of my lineage.
I realized the wind was leading me to the problem, so I leapt from building to building, hoping I could find the origin of this discomforting feeling...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:36 PM
OOC: *Ahem* FT is the female, currently restricted by the spells, but to my knowledge, she's conscious. I'm the male vampire, the one snoozing on the floor.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I reached into my vest and pulled out a special powder, which I then put in the mouth of the unconcious female figure. "A magical healing herb." I explained. " It hsoudl get her feeling better in no time."

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM
OOC: *Pokes pogi with a rubber pencil, then points at his above post*

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM
The wind led me to a large castle outside of town, curious, I went inside, not knowing what to expect. I cloaked myself within the shadows and started climbing upwards.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 02:42 PM
OOC: Sorry about that, I thought FT was unconsious... you'll have to forgive me!

BIC: Corazon knelt next to the male figure. "I wonder why he's like this. We would have heard some kind of attack..."

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 02:45 PM
"Dude probably took somthing. that would explain the broken bottle." I reached into my vest again and pulled out a special plant. I placed it under the guy's nose, and I knew soon enough he would smell it and it would snap him awake.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:48 PM
I twitched momentarily, before I was brought back to my senses, the world slowly stopped spinning, and I noticed the others around me. I looked, and saw no sign of the Daedroth, and let out a sigh of relief. "My thanks, if you had not killed that monster, my 'life' would be a living hell." I said, already taking the spells I had been forced to place off of the girl I had abducted.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:50 PM
I caught the tail end of the situation from the shadows, almost positive they couldn't see me. I decided to watch for a bit longer, just to make sure.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Due to my massive experience as a theif and a sneak, I coudl tell someon was watching. "Alright, come out!" I shotued to teh shadows. " I don't take kindly to spies!"

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 02:56 PM
"I wondered if you had noticed me or not," I said in my cold voice, as I appeared from the shadows. "Just what exactly happened here?"

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"A failed summoning 'happened'." I said, slightly bitter as I stood up. I may be awake, but the potion had still fatigued me. I finished taking off both of the spells on the captive, as she resumed her own shape, and was no longer bound not to attack or try to escape.

OOC: I may have to get offline for one to three hours soon, but I'll be back as soon as I can.

Deoxys55
October 13th, 2004, 03:12 PM
OOC: 'Bout time I posted, ne? XD

IC: I wake in the shade of my nearby palm tree. Hearing the call of my cousins, I stretch and wde into the shallow waters, calling back with a clicking noise. I can see them on the move. I jump into the water, my eyes getting used to the stinging salt. I come up covered with seaweed, and go down again. We play. Everything is something to touch. Something to play with. And when we lose interest in one thing, we find another. Then, my cousins form together, and go off. I swim back andwalk onto the island, my feet caked with mud. I sit cross-legged and watch them hunt. I am too slow and noisy to hunt. I will eat what they bring back. A warm sea breeze blows my long black hair astray, and I turn to the west sea and look out to the endless water..

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Corazon glowered. She wanted nothing more now than to get out of here. "Everyon'es alright now then?" she asked, keeping her voice calm and collected.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I kept silent and dissapeared into the darkness yet again, reappearing at the bottom of the stairs.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 03:31 PM
"Everyone is fine, so you shoudl probably get back to your castle before your servants start to worry." I said bitterly. " adn as for oyu." I said to the person who had stepped out of the shadows. " what's teh idea hiding in the dark like that?"

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:34 PM
"I have no need to explain myself to the likes of you." I said as I began heading towards the exit. "I will tell you my name however, it's Miohroth.."

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Corazon mouthed a curse, fully angry with Kyle.

"I saved your butt back there, you know," she whispered dangerously. "Had I not been there, that alligator monster would have taken your head off!"

She stopped, realizing her hands had clenched together angrilly.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 03:41 PM
'That thing was no problem.' i said. "All you did was shut it's mouth, which was no problem to begin with."

"And you!" I said, jupming down to teh door. "Will explain yourself, because The likes of me is not the kind fo guy who sits in the dark and listens in without helping out. If anything, you owe us your full history. Otherwise I'll force it out of ya." I growled, cracking my knuckles.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"What? Your going to beat it out of me? You probably couldn't even keep up!" I laughed as I moved closer to the door. "I'd rather keep my past disclosed, it's for my own safety..."

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"You're also not the kind of guy who thanks a girl for helping out. You'll forgive me, but I dont think the poor creature owes us anything, as he (I think...) did nothing to harm nor help. Nuetrality is a quality to be admired." Corazon retorted angrilly.

She didn't know why Kyle had to be so unnaturally cold to her. It wasn't her fault she was placed where she was, and it really got to her.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"If he wanted neutrality he shouldn't have come here, and I'm naturally suspicious. You have one last chance to explain yourself," Isaid now back to the other guy. " or I'll be taking hostages."

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 04:01 PM
"Is threaten me all you can do?" I asked as I stepped outside. "Memories of my past are valuable to me, and I shall not reveal them until I see fitting. But if you want to fight me, I can't refuse."

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 04:07 PM
once the spell was off me, I took off at top speed, no longer caring about stealth. all i wanted to do was get out...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I wasn't paying attention to the discussion around me, as I had noticed that the girl had ran of, not that I could blame her. I still didn't deem it neccisary to listen to what these people were talking about though. the question was, how to get them out of my house...

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 04:18 PM
When I got out, I was releived to find it was still night and chose to retreat to my ususal hideout, a dark basement inside the town. nobody ever came here, and I collapsed in the corner, frightened, and alone...

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Corazon rose and headed out as well, fuming at Kyle. She returned to the palace only momentarilly, to gather belongings and supplies. The black dress she always wore fluttered about her as she angrilly stuffed amounts of money and a few personal belongings into a sachel.

Jinza watched fearfully. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Yes, I'm leaving Jinza. I never wanted all of this in the 1st place! You can't do anything to change my mind. Though, as my familiar, I hope you come along."

The fox sighed and followed Corazon out of the palace.

She wandered the city, heading for a nearby forest. The girl swished her deep black tail in an annoyed way, her emotions still running high.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I still wasn't listening, but instead drawing a symbol on the ground. I was still too tired out to cast a real spell, but I had majored in scrollmaking back at the imperial academy. I activated the symbol, reading it alloud, which should, if drawn correctly,send anyone else inside the manor to outside of the door, which had locked itself after the two had passed through it.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"you know what," I said decidedly. "I don't want to waste my energy. Keep your secrets if you like, but next time I see you I will get some answers, whether you'e willing to give them or not." With that said, I marched away from teh manor into the woods, somewhat upset. Mostly at myself, although I knew I wouldn't let anyone know it. i had been overly mean to that Royal, who seemed ti genuinely want ot be my friend, in spite of what I ahd done to her earlier. I realized my hatred of the upperclass was too stereotpyical, and that I may have driven off the only friend I had had in life. With this sudden realization, I vowed teh next time I saw Corazon I would try to be nicer to her, and continued through teh woods.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"We shall see..." I said as I dissapeared yet again. I ran through the shadows until I reached my post on the edge of the forest. Where I stay hidden, watching over whoever enters it.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Corazon was marching through the forest. She had calmed down enough to realize how loud she was being, and immediatly quieted her footsteps. She touched the headpiece she had replaced on her head, smiling slightly as she thought of finding her parents ancestory. Jinza walked beside her, as she always did.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I could hear something moving nearby. Figuring it was a dear or some other animal I could make dinner out of, I pulle dmy dager and began moving stealthily towards teh noises.

parallelzero
October 13th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I eventually realized someone was in the forest, so I ran through the shadows to check it out. A little while after, I caught up to the being, and reappeared.
"So it's you...." I said to the girl I had met earlier.

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Corazon grimaced. "Yes, it's me, and if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to," she said testilly, leaving the sight of the man.

She heard someone stalking her and she called out into the shadows. "Who dares appraoch me! Show yourself you shadow dwelling coward!"

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I waited until I was sure they were gone, then noticed that the sun was coming up. "Seems I'll need to go with some protection." I remarked to myself, heading to the closet where I kept the uniform of an imperial guard who stopped at my manor a few years ago, and put on the steel armor and purple insignia of the empire. I also retrieved something that I felt I would need, and walked out of the house. I couldn't track the girl without a spell, but i could track the remnants of the spells i had cast on her, since they were so recent. I marched into the town, with a one-track mind. Nobody in their right minds would hamper an imperial guard, especially not one who looked to be on such urgent business.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I was startled to find my quary had a voice, and stepped out to see Corazon. "You!" I said in surprise. "What are you doing here? I thought you went back to the palace."

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I pretty much let myself hover in the area between unconcous and awake. I hadn't felt this exausted since.. one time in my past that I would choose not to explain. But I knew one thing. I did not like that other vampire, not one bit...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:20 PM
As the sun had risen, and I clamped my visor closed, I walked down into an abandoned basement, where I sensed the remnants of the spells I had cast. I wondered how she would react, but either way, I owed her an apology.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:21 PM
The instant i saw him, I let out a loud hiss, a warning for him to get away form me.. But i was too exausted to do anything about it...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Don't worry, I'm not here to harm you." I said, noticing her hostility as I took off the helmet. "I came to apologize for what that monster made me do."

Mew13
October 13th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"What does it matter to you what I'm doing here or why I've left?" Corazon muttered angrilly, pushing past him and continuing down the path she had been traveling.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"I'll bet that you enjoyed most of that though" i snareled. I wasn't up for a fight, but i was still stubborn..

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"No, to tell you the truth, I didn't." I said, hoping that she would believe me. I reached into my pouch for what I had brought with me, because it seemed I was going to need it.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Coming from a male? you're not fooling anybody" I said, lening aginst the wall."

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"It was rather nullified by the fact that I was a puppet at the time, as well as the distress I saw you going through." I said, tossing her the amulet I had brought. a simple gold design on a miniscule chain, with a black diamond in the center.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:39 PM
I looked at the amulet for a moment, before putting the chain around my neck. "Fine, I'll accept your apology. but I will say this. I don't trust you. not one bit"

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"Fair enough." I said, wondering if I should tell her about the enchantment I had placed on the amulet when I first got it.

Pogiforce-14
October 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Look, I'm sorry I was so mean to you earlier. " I said to Corazon, trailing behind her. "It's just that I had a hard life growing up and I didn't learn how to trust people very well. I was wrong tojudge you by your heritage. Basically.." I said, having to force myself over my pride. "I'm asking forgiveness."

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I could feel some odd power coming off the amulet, and I asked "by the way, just what did you do to this thing?"

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"I originally made that in case i ever needed to talk my way out of a bad situation," I said "I made it with an enchantment that makes the wearer more charismatic, and much more likeable. It pays if you ever need to convince someone not to tell anyone that you're a vampire." I said, I had used it before, and i could certainly feel it working for her now, I couldn't help but notice it.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"I see. well then, I guess this ends our little chat" i said. but then I realised the truth, it was daylight, nobody would be going anywhere..

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"Then it's going to be a long day." I said, looking at the door. "Not even this can block all of the sunlight." I finished, tapping on the armor.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I said nothing at that, but I partially curled up in the corner, hoping to drop into unconcousness..

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I sat down without a word, and waited. I knew that I'd need to talk to her again, but right at the moment didn't seem like the time. First, I needed to gather my thoughts, but that amulet wasn't helping. I didn't remember making it that powerful...

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I couldn't sleep, but I didn't move. The presence of the other vampire was considerably disrupting. Finally, I decided that I wasn't going to get any sleep, and returned ot a sitting position aginst the wall.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"You know," I said, trying to start a discussion. "I've been thinking about looking for an alchemical solution to our sunlight problem. If I could develop a gel of some kind that would block the rays, then think; we could go out in broad daylight, and not even get so much as reddened."

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"There wouldn't be much of a point. Most of the vampires that arn't in a group use the daylight to have a personal retreat to avoid others. Taking me as an example" I said calmly.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"Why use it to retreat, when you can simply walk away, no matter what time of day? This isn't exactly the kind of thing I'd be shipping off to everyone." I said, relived that the silence was over. I didn't mind solitude, but when there were other people around, I felt the need for something to be happening.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"We have a 90 second limit anyway. even if I was able to be out any time during the day, it wouldn't be enough to get away from a group" i said in the same tone, my eyes closed

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"that's the point." i said. "If i could develop something to block the sunlight, even temporarily, then we would be able to go about as we please, when we please, for as long as we please!" I said, though my hopes weren't too high, it had been tried before.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"even if it did work, I prefer the night life anyway. normally it makes it so I don't interact with other vampires" I said, losing intrest in the conversation.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:36 PM
"Fair enough, but I think it would be nice to be able to see the sun, at least once." I said, trailing off. I got out a piece of paper, and began to write something on it absently...

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"Don't you get to see it from your manor?" I said, my voice slightly bitter as I recalled the events that had occured there.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"No, if I were to open the shutters to see it, then all I'd be doing is bathing myself in sunlight." I said, an almost mournful tone in my voice. "Still, i can't say I wish I wasn't a vampire, agelessness is quite enjoyable."

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"I think it's annoying. 13 is too young" I said moodily. "I can't beleive I'm sayign that, havnig been cursed with this for only a year.."

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"True, spending a possible eternity as a child isn't too apealling, but at least you're not usually a suspect when people start turning up ghost white, and not a drop of blood in their bodies. I've had a... few years to consider it quite thoroughly." I said, deciding not to tell her just how many years it was.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:48 PM
"true. looking innocent works. they never think a child is capable of murder" I said with a slight smile. I was getting hungry, but I still had to wait...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:50 PM
When she smiled, I couldn't help but join her. "Unfortunately, people sometimes think that the 'moody teenage boy' always seems like an easy way out of having a trial, so I can't really reap the benifits of it."

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"True. but the fact that I'm not at my top physical condition is not favorable when I'm trying to get away from a crime scene" I said, my tail lashing.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"I guess things are balanced out." I said, wondering what time it was.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 07:58 PM
"I still don't like it" I muttered, not really caring what time it was..

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"Well, at least you'll still have your beuty. Look at me." I said, indicating my jet black hair, except for the fact that a few of the hairs were becoming grey.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:03 PM
"I still think you look nice" i blurted, instantly covering my mouth afterward. me and my big mouth...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 08:05 PM
I smiled, and said "Thanks, I-" Then I noticed she was covering her mouth. "Is something wrong?" I asked, concerned.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"I talk to much. I talk WAY too much" I said, my voice muffled. I would have thought that I'd learn to shut up after my mouth got me in trouble too much...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I smiled and said "I don't mind in the slightest, you don't know how good it's been to finally be able to talk to someone without having them either run or try to kill me. Plus, you really know how to flatter a guy." I couldn't help but add.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I said nothing, though I blushed deeply, not wanting to say anyting because I'd probably say somethign else that's be personally embarresing...

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I decided not to comment on her blush, but I just had to ask again "Is something wrong?" I couldn't seem to stop smiling.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"I'm fine" I said, blushing even deeper. I wished that i could just dissapear, it'd be useful right now..

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 08:20 PM
'You're sure? all right." I said, sitting back down, and thinking. I had lost track of the time, and had no idea when the sun would be setting.

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I sighed, and layed back down, trying to go back to sleep. I was a bit more comfotable around the male vampire now, and I managed to mostly doze off.

Shiney
October 13th, 2004, 08:33 PM
I didn't say anything, but instead returned to the scroll, I wasn't paying attention, and so a few moments lader when i read it through, I was shocked to see what spell i had written, but I just pocketed the scroll, and got out a blank one, you never know, it might be fun to try it sometime...

Flygon trainer
October 13th, 2004, 08:35 PM
I knew that i wouldn't be totally asleep anytime today, but this was close enough, despite beign annoying...

Mew13
October 14th, 2004, 04:37 AM
"You're forgiven," Corazon said in quite a cold tone before resuming her strides. She did beleive that he was sorry, but that didn't mean she was going to go out of her wa to make him feel better about what he'd done.

Pogiforce-14
October 14th, 2004, 06:18 AM
"Look fine then." I said coldly. "I've apologized and if you can't accept that, then there is no point in tryign to convince you. I don't know what you're doing out here, but I wish you a good day." I said, returnging to my gruff tone and moving off in another direction. I may have been sorry, but there was no way I was going to beg her to accept me. Besides, I had already somewhat expected her to not like me anymore.

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 04:57 PM
ooc: -.-' lost again..... i really need to get on more.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Corazon cringed. She turned around.

"Now it's my turn to be sorry," she whispered. "I shouldn't have been so cold. It's just hard, you know. I've met more people with your opinion than I care to remember, and none of them want to take the time to listen to my side of the story. None of them care that I didn't want any of this..."

She stopped, took a breath, then began again. "As for where I'm headed, I have no real destination. I just want to find some answers about my past."

parallelzero
October 15th, 2004, 02:38 PM
"So you seek the truth about your past?" I said in my cold tone, appearing beside them again. "Oh look, it's the one who threatened to kill me." I gave *RM's chara* a cold stare.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Corazon snapped around. "Yes," she said just as coldly. "Not that you can give me any..."

Jinza had worked her way around Corazon's ankles. The red-fox's grey eyes were as hard as diamonds, but held none of the stone's warmth.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
After marching off a ways, I calmed down some and sat down against a tree. For some reason her dislike stung me somehow.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Corazon shuddered. She turned away from the figure who had spoken to her, touching her headpiece lightly.

"(Pogi's chara... memory loss)? Are you around? Look, I'm sorry I was cold to you, can you forgive me?"

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Yeah." I said quietly, trying to hide the fact I actually cared what someone thought of me. "I deserved it after how I'd been treating you."

Psychotic_Demon
October 15th, 2004, 04:54 PM
ooc: uh... hello? where are we? okay, i`m just gonna start from a forest.

ic: kieokia leaned against the tree. she was bored, hot, and tired, and there was nothing to do. days like these angered her. sighing, kieokia closed her eyes, listening to the wind. suddently, her ears perked up. some one.... no, more that one person was speaking. she sat up, and listened to more of the conversation.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"I deserve it just as much. It's just hard to understand each other I guess, having come from total opposite ends of the spectrum."

Jinza watched the pair cautiously. She didn't approve of Corazon mingling with the male sector, believing them to only bring trouble. The fox showed this feeling with a small, bark/hiss.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I glared at the little fox and gave a little hiss of my own. "So why are you out here after dark like this? I thought you ahd gone home." I asked her.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"I'm looking for answers about my past. My parents died when I was young, I never met grandparents or any other relatives for that matter." Corazon said simply, trying not to get attatched to the boy. After all, if Jinza didn't approve...

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"So basically you ran away from home." I said, reading into her words. "Do have a place to stay? 'Cause it'll flop early if you're not prepared." I said seriously.

Psychotic_Demon
October 15th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Kieokia`s eyes flew open. Someone else had run away from home. She stood up, and jumped into a tree, watching the two talk.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Corazon glowered. "I do not have a place to go, though I think I can manage. I've survived in the wilderness before. I didn't always live in the palace, you know."

Jinza laughed to herself. If the boy kept this up, it would save her the trouble of discouraging a relationship.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"okay, I'm sorry." I said, raising my hands in a defensive manueer. "I'm just lookin' out for ya, is that so wrong?"

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"I'm sorry. I guess I have a lot to learn about trust..." Corazon murmered, lowering her head in apology.

Jinza looked furious.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I noticed teh fox look irritable about something. "What?" I asked her in exasperation. "What' so wrong with me talkign to Corazon? Don't tell me you believe in all that Class System BS." I frowned.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Jinza just glared.

"It's not social classes. Jinza doesn't approve of any males... But, it's strange that you didn't freak out that she thinks like a human..." Corazon muttered curiously.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Never really thought about it." I admitted. "But I kinda thought All animals thought like people. Most just don't show it."

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"Jinza's a bit more so than most..." Corazon muttered, keeping her eyes downcast. "You'll get used to her."

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
'I'm sure I will." I said, grinning in spite of myself. It really didn't bother me anyways. If Jinza didn't like males, then I'd just ahve to teach her sooner or later that not all men where bad.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Corazon sat. "About where I'm staying..." she began. "Do you know of a place I might be welcomed?"

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 06:57 PM
" Wel there is that manor, but I don't seethat guy as being wecloming. then ther is my little cranny in teh wall where I sleep, but it's fairly small, and it woudl be a tight fit if we both use it."

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Corazon blushed involentarilly. "I'm afraid that may be frowned upon. I'll sleep in the forest. I'll be okay."

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"Then I'll stay out here too." i said. " There are a lot of monsters and animals out here who aren't very nice to people, and then there are others who might see your crown as something to steal."I explained. "I'd feel better letting you sleep out here if I ws here to make sure you're alright."

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 07:09 PM
"If is makes you feel better..." Corazon said humbly. "I'd appreciate it."

She paused, then took the headpiece from her head as though it pained her. "Don't want to attcract unwanted attention..." she reasoned, more to herself than to (Pogi's chara... mind blankout)

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:13 PM
(Kyle) I moved off a ways so I wouldn't amke her uncomfrotable and unrolled a blanket I always carried with me. I lay facing her direction, so if something went wrong I would know it immediately.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Corazon unrolled the fleecy blanket in her bag, curling up in it in a cat-like manner, due to her Kajiit half. She faced Kyle, a faint blush still tinging her cheeks in the darkness that enveloped them.

Jinza positioned herself in the pit of Corazon's stomach, in order to keep an eye on the boy before her. She was not about to let him take advantage of the girl while she slept.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Satisfied that Corazon was now resting, I lay awake for some time to see if antyhign woudl jump out and attack us. Finally satisfied we were relatively safe, I too clsoed my eyes and went to sleep.

Mew13
October 15th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Corazon slept fairly soundly, though Jinza did anything but. She lay awake for quite sometime after Kyle had gone to sleep, being overly-protective of Corazon, as she always was.

Pogiforce-14
October 15th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I slept soundly during the night, alhtough my ears still were at attention, ready to alert me to any mischief shoudl some be about.

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Corazon's eyelids fluttered open to find the sun was peeking over the horizion. She yawned a bit, and stretched, causing Jinza to flop off the blanket. Jinza wasn't happy, but Corazon giggled.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I awoke aburptly and sat up, stretching my arms and legs as I did. I stood up and did a few minor exercises before rebundling my blankets. " Did you sleep well?" I asked Corazon.

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"I slept fine," Corazon said smiling, recovering from her fit of giggles. "HOw did you sleep?"

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"alright." I said, shrugging my shoulders slightly. "So where are you headed? "I asked.

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 05:44 PM
She sighed. "I told you, I don't know. I'm just going... is all. I'm not staying at the palace any longer. I'm going to find answers, travel."

Jinza nodded, though she wasn't too fond of traveling everywhere when a nice warm bed awaited her at the castle.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Oh well." I said. "I was holping it was something simple liek going to a distance relative or something. Something with a definite end. BEcause I vowed I'd go with you as your protector." I said, starting to grin. "So I guess that makes us traveling partners."

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Corazon grinned as well. "I told you, I don't need a protector," she said in a nonconvincing way. "It'll be nice to have someone human to talk to, however," she reasoned, still smiling a bit.

Pogiforce-14
October 17th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"I think you mean Khadjit."I reminded her, pinching my pointed ears between two figners. " The only human blood I have is the magical kind."

Mew13
October 17th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"Human, Kajiit... it at least speaks aloud." she said with a smile, heading off into the trees, her blond hair streaming after her.

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 02:21 AM
'Whatever."I said, following her. "Although Kadhjits are much more graceful."I said, teasingly.

Mew13
October 18th, 2004, 05:10 AM
"Are you implying something?" she muttered, purposly tripping over a small root.

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 08:30 AM
"Of course not!" I said. "You're a Kadhjit too,right?"

Mew13
October 18th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Half," Corazon corrected. "My mother was Kajiit, father was an elf. Royalty, as you probably guessed."

It wasn't hard to tell she was half and half. She had the ears and tail of a Kajiit, but her skin tone was slightly golden, and her hair the flowing blond. Even her features were softly pointed, very elven.

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 05:20 PM
" part kadjhit, part brahmon (i think it's called.)." I said, explaining myself. " Not exactly the dainty type, but I'm kind of majestic and yet brunt and straightforward at the same time. A good combo, if I do say so myself." I grinned.

Mew13
October 18th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"I'm particulary fond of my Kajitt half. I rather enjoy the cat-like hearing." she smiled.

Pogiforce-14
October 18th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"we think more alike than I thought.' I grinned. "I to prefer my kadjit half. It's much more lithe and able. If I were to run purely onmy human side, I wouldn't make such a good theif and fighter." I admitted.

Mew13
October 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Corazon grimaced at the word "thief". "Did you steal often?" she asked gently.

Pogiforce-14
October 19th, 2004, 02:25 AM
"had to." I said casually. " I didn't exactly have teh royal palace for a home. I slept in a hole in the wall and carried all my worldly possessions on me."

Mew13
October 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Corazon grimaced. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "Sometimes, I guess it's easy to take things like that for granted."

Pogiforce-14
October 19th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Don't sweat it." I grinned, winking at her. " 'Cause after a few days out here, you'll learn to appreciate what you have too."

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Corazon smiled. "Well, do you know of any nearby towns?" she asked, honestly no longer having any idea where she was going.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"not really." I amdmitted. "The furthest I had ever been away from teh city was about three miles into the woods. We shoudl be coming up onto that limit soon enough."