PDA

View Full Version : Question: How do you get a userpage?

Dinoyipi
September 6th, 2009, 05:01 AM
I know there's probably another thread like this here, but I'm too lazy to look for it. So, how do you get a userpage?

Sajuuk
September 6th, 2009, 05:02 AM
There is no such thing as a userpage.
So, please, tell us what you want, rather than babble nonsense. (Sorry if I am upsetting you with this post)

Dinoyipi
September 6th, 2009, 05:22 AM
There is no such thing as a userpage.
So, please, tell us what you want, rather than babble nonsense. (Sorry if I am upsetting you with this post)
No, you're not. I just thought I saw someone with a userpage before...

Sajuuk
September 6th, 2009, 05:23 AM
No, you're not. I just thought I saw someone with a userpage before...
That's good :)
Since someone decided to make a nasty post comment about it :(

Well, sorry, you could have been mistaken, PC doesn't have a feature for userpages

Dinoyipi
September 6th, 2009, 05:28 AM
I just realized my mistake. Someone had a publicly known Homepage, not a Userpage. My bad.

Dinoyipi
September 6th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Nah, I'm just fine here. :)

Dinoyipi
September 6th, 2009, 05:34 AM
I'm regular on a forum (not necessarily Pokemon) in which I can't have a userpage, so I'll be OK.

Benadryl
September 6th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I'm regular on a forum (not necessarily Pokemon) in which I can't have a userpage, so I'll be OK.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that. =(

.Seth
September 6th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Try clicking your name.
It'll take you to your Profile, which is something of a user page.

Azonic
September 6th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I just realized my mistake. Someone had a publicly known Homepage, not a Userpage. My bad.
...oh a homepage.

Just go edit your profile (http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editprofile) and it should be under Optional Information, titled Homepage URL. Just paste your URL of your page down into the open dialog box and you're good to go. :)

Jude Mathis
September 6th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Do you mean linking to your homepage through your profile, like Cherii just said?

If you're talking about wanting an actual website, then you'd have to find a host like Freewebs.com, or something, and make one. o_o Kind of like the one that my Full Sig link in my signature leads too..