PDA

View Full Version : I have this problem

Benadryl
September 6th, 2009, 05:22 AM
=)

I'll have you know that I am, in fact, Mobile Tsk. However, I am very disappointed that it took you so long... I mean I TOLD S&M that I was peabobo when I had my Glitter Stain account.

So, now that that's off my chest, I must say that I've broken fewer of PC's rules than Luke has and that I'm a much better member. ^_^

Bianca Paragon
September 6th, 2009, 05:48 AM
=)

I'll have you know that I am, in fact, Mobile Tsk. However, I am very disappointed that it took you so long... I mean I TOLD S&M that I was peabobo when I had my Glitter Stain account.

So, now that that's off my chest, I must say that I've broken fewer of PC's rules than Luke has and that I'm a much better member. ^_^
Does being condescending; trolling and generally being unpleasant to be around constitute being a "much better member" nowadays? :X Mustn't have got the memo~

Benadryl
September 6th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Does being condescending; trolling and generally being unpleasant to be around constitute being a "much better member" nowadays? :X Mustn't have got the memo~
I think I could probably hack Erica's account, ban everyone and make myself AA and still be a better member than Luke.

Went
September 6th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Oh wow, I'm sooooooo surprised. A lot. Honestly. Very much.

Nobody would have guessed it after your S&M thread the other day.

But yeah, thanks for the info.