PDA

View Full Version : Celebi's Secret Garden

Pages : [1] 2

Chiyo
October 10th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Geez...no one thought about posting on the old one?
*Copys and pastes*
Long ago, Celebi made itself a garden. A beautiful one, in the land of time.
The land of time was a wonderful place in the center of the Earth. No one lived there. Anyway, years later, the horrible army of Rayquaza came to live in the land of time and destroyed everything in theur way to get to the center of the Earth. When they got there, the time traveling essence was breathed, and they were zapped to the past. The last thing they saw was Celebi's garden. Rayquaza became angry and sent 5,000 pokemon into the center of the earth. Celebi zapped these pokemon to all sorts of places in time. Rayquaza now knew it was no use. So it left the land of time alone. Thousands of years later, 6 pokemorphs were summoned to discover the land of time. YOU are the 6 pokemorphs. I'm the 6th actually.

Name:Vance
Pokemorph:Sceptile
Looks:Green scarf,Yellow shirt, green hat,small black gloves, and green pants.
Appearance:Yellow eyes and black hair.

We will all meet at the fiery path on our way to the center of the earth.

paige pelletier
October 10th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Name : Paige
Pokemorph: Dragonite
looks: fingerless black gloves jeans a big black long sleeve t shirt sneakers back pack
Apperence: where make up should be on her face is a light autum purple (that is her skin!) her nails are long and the same purple color her hair is long and a deep dark brown almost black pulled in to two poney tails her eyes are brown!

Alana
October 10th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Name:Kari
Pokemorph:Quilava
Looks:forest green and black fingerless gloves, kakie pants, forest green shirt, fire stone around my neck, a black backpack, and a forest green headband with the symbol of fire on it.
Appearance: Ocean blue eyes and dirty blond hair. When I get amd my eyes look like they're burning with blue flame.

paige pelletier
October 11th, 2004, 02:11 PM
cool! my caricter has a weird history.....................

dark_croconaw
October 11th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Name:Kitty
Pokemorph:Ninetales
Looks:Soft blue skirt and an dark blue tank top, has fire symbol on her hand.
Appearance:Has long blonde hair thats dyed red at the ends and orange brown eyes

Wy_Wynaut
October 12th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Name:luna
Pokemorph:Umbreon
Looks: she weres black nee hight boots cut off jeans orange shirt black jacket blackgloves tan sunhat glasses & a masterball on a chain round her neck
Appearance:long black hair with green strieks a violet cresent symbol on her left cheek
Deep purple eyes pale tan skin & five slashes along her right arm witch she hides under her gloves

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Can we start now please????????????

paige pelletier
October 12th, 2004, 12:55 PM
yes please!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD stupid short message

Chiyo
October 14th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Enjoy...I'm not coming 'till the end of Oct..

Wy_Wynaut
October 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
OOC;Well i gess that means we can start
IC: Luna ran down the path hopeing no one noticed her .
Siting down out side fiery path
W8ing

paige pelletier
October 15th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Paige stared at the girl and smiled............

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Kari was running but she tripped over a rock. She tumbled down the side of a mountain and landed painfully in front of a girl. She looked like she was hiding.

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 09:58 AM
"hello!".........."are you alright?"

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I sat up and watched the stars. Then I shook my head and said, "I've been better." I got up and looked at the girl. "Hi my names Kari whats yours?"

dark_croconaw
October 16th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Kitty walked around fiery path looking up at the sky. The clouds were wisps in the sky with blue all around. Suddenly she spotted something; a girl talking to another girl.
What could they be doing here?

"Hi im Kitty", she said stumbling up to them.

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 10:59 AM
"I am Paige" she said starring at the stars too...............

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Hi Kitty I'm Kakari but all my friends call me Kari."

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Paige stares at the stars and smiles "if you don't remember my name is Paige" *starts to cough*

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"Are you OK?" Kari asks turning to Paige in concern.

paige pelletier
October 16th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"yes I am fine not like this could kill me".................. Murmer "again..........."
XD: my mind melted I forgot how to spell again!

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 07:34 PM
OOC: When do we become Pokemon. Or are we already Pokemon?

"Well thats good."

Wy_Wynaut
October 17th, 2004, 02:51 AM
getting up and walking over to the group of girls Luna said Goodevening my names Luna watch yours.
OOC: as soon as we start the exploration i think
anyone disagree with that ?

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 07:58 AM
I think we already are morphs and celibe sent for us right?
"hello my name is Paige" (I have purple makeup! well it is actual my skin!, well in this RP!)

dark_croconaw
October 17th, 2004, 10:32 AM
"Well hi everyone, can I ask what you're doing here, I thought I was alone, not much people usually come here but right now theres a full crowd", she said staring at all the people.

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"Yes strange............." Paige's purple skin was showing................

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Just passing threw really. It is an odd place. But its not to bad."

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 03:01 PM
"I felt that had to come............." (my skin is purple!)

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Alana nodded then she asked, "Hey Paige how come your purple?"

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 04:10 PM
OOC: thanx for asking!!! ^_^!
"well and month or two ago I got a cold but then it turned serious sooooo.........I died!"

dark_croconaw
October 17th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Interesting...I always come here, I live in Lavaridge so this is part of my home."

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"...................................died? How can you have died? Your standing next to me and we're having conversation."

Wy_Wynaut
October 18th, 2004, 12:50 AM
"?how i agree with Alana" Luna questioned
"I'm from Johto & looking for fights"

paige pelletier
October 18th, 2004, 02:25 PM
"well when I died they said I was not welcome in the after life sooooo I gues I am a ghost but I can feel and can't go through things.............."

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Well that makes...absolutly no sense. Oh well. So your a kinda ghost. Does that mean you can't die?"

Wy_Wynaut
October 19th, 2004, 12:42 AM
"cool ?????????????"
Lucere "hey what was that i think i saw a natu"

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 12:00 PM
"I have no clue!" paige stares off into space

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:48 PM
"Well I guess it doesn't really matter. Its not like anyone here is gonna try to kill us."

OOC: Can we already turn into Pokemon?"

Wy_Wynaut
October 19th, 2004, 11:57 PM
ooc: YES I BELIVE SO
IC: "come here little natu" Luna Said "Hey Anyone know where a Gym is "

Chiyo
October 20th, 2004, 01:30 AM
I walked as a Grovyle through the dark. <Okay... if I should go here, why am I here?> I mumbled staring at a map. <Wow... I hear sounds.. possibly...*sniff sniff* people? Wait... pokemon... people?! Geez... I'll meet them in morph... It probably safer.> I jumped and decided to look like I was attacking just to see what they would do.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Paige sensed something.........! "hey why do you want to attack us!?!"

Wy_Wynaut
October 20th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Quickly Luna morphed into Umbreon & charged full out With a Take down Attack "finally" She thought to her self "a battle"

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:32 PM
OOC: If we can already morph then this should be fun.

Kari sensed the attack too. Quick as a flash she turned into a Quilava and blocked the path of the attacker. "Hey why are you attacking us?" She asked in Pokemon tungue.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 11:49 AM
Paige changed to dragonite and yawned............

dark_croconaw
October 21st, 2004, 06:45 PM
Kitty changed into her ninetales morph, ready to fight and protect her friends.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 07:01 PM
Paige stared at where the attacker was "are you here to harm us?"

Wy_Wynaut
October 22nd, 2004, 12:34 AM
"Hey guys 4 agienst 1 isnt fair ive been w8ing for a battle all day so stand back"
and with that she started up for a hyper beam attack

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 03:58 AM
Paige doged the attack and said "friend or foe which are you?"

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:38 PM
Kari mived quickly and pined the attacker down. "Now answer are you friend or foe?"

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:12 AM
Paige waited and asked the question agian.............

dark_croconaw
October 23rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Tell us or you'll regret it", Kitty prepared to do a fireblast attack, just to prove she wasn't kidding.

Chiyo
October 24th, 2004, 01:27 AM
I grunted as I tried breaking free. <Let go you! I'm not attacking! but I really will attack if you just let me... GO!> I jumped and bit the Quiliva with Crunch.

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 06:01 AM
"really then sorry it is just you can not be to careful..........." Paige changed back and saw something she ran after it..........

dark_croconaw
October 24th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Not competely trusting the stranger, she changed back to her human form.

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Paige kept running until she got to a strange place it was the middle of the garden...........

Wy_Wynaut
October 24th, 2004, 11:24 PM
luna blasted a rock what a waste of energy she thought still as an Umbreon
she followed pagie a beautiful garden srounded them

paige pelletier
October 25th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"wow........" it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen "this so tops heaven!"

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Angry Kari shot flames out of her back and burned the attacker. Then she snarled and followed the others towards the garden, turning back into a human before she reached them.

Wy_Wynaut
October 25th, 2004, 10:01 PM
luna nodded her head this was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen
she walked off to find something to eat she head some music she ran back paige
and siad do you hear that

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Kari held her arm and looked at the garden. "This place is awsome!" She whispered.

Chiyo
October 26th, 2004, 02:41 AM
<You.. make me...mad.> I decided to just jump and......ATTACK!!!!

paige pelletier
October 26th, 2004, 11:50 AM
"yes I hear it........." paige felt something........

Alana
October 26th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Kari closed her eyes and listened to the music. It was beautiful.

Chiyo
October 27th, 2004, 12:52 AM
I was completly confused, I had decided to attack yet I was ignored. <I'll just morph and run away.> I muttered to myself. After I morphed, I ran into fiery path to complete what I had gone for.

Wy_Wynaut
October 27th, 2004, 02:30 AM
luna walked forward she moved towards the music
she followed the sound to an opeaning in a forest in the middle of the garden

note: gess whats making the music

dark_croconaw
October 27th, 2004, 06:50 AM
OOC: What?!

Kitty followed them to the garden, she could hear the faint melody of music, it made her drowsy a bit.

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Paige walked then ran toward the music she felt a soft feeling some thing strange and new............

Wy_Wynaut
October 28th, 2004, 12:23 AM
running through the forest she came to a clearing
the music sudenle stopped..........

OOC:i'm lost in this story

paige pelletier
October 28th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Paige kept running the music stopped................."what happened?"

Alana
October 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Kari moved towards the music with the others. It suddenly stopped. She was a littl disapoinred for she had liked the music. "What happened to the music?" She asked the others.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Paige saw a fountain she went to it feeling alive........

Chiyo
October 29th, 2004, 07:38 PM
In the fiery path, I was looking for money-making items. I became impatient and walked out. Outside, my item finder beeped. I was disappointed when I found out I had nothing to dig up the item with, so I morphed and started digging. After a while, I struck a trap door.

paige pelletier
October 30th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Paige watched the wind sway the plants softly something was wrong....

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Deciding that music wasn't going to start again, Kari decided to find the Pokemon that had attacked her earlier. She morphs and runs off, limping slightly.

Chiyo
October 31st, 2004, 01:16 AM
I opened the trap door, and found a long, dark tunnel under it.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 10:57 AM
After a while of walking Kari spots the Sceptile. Cautiously she moves forward. Then she sees the trap door and stops about five feet away undecided.

dark_croconaw
October 31st, 2004, 11:16 AM
Kitty morphed and followed Kari. Seeing the trap door she whispers to Kari "Where do you think it leads?"

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 11:26 AM
"I don't know. Maybe we should check it out."

dark_croconaw
October 31st, 2004, 02:03 PM
Cautiosly Kitty moved foward to the trap door, the sceptile was gone and the door was still open. "C'mon", she said to Kari.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 02:16 PM
Kari stepped forward and slipped. She fell hard to the floor. Her injored leg hurt even more and she heard a nasty CRACK. She cried out in pain.

dark_croconaw
October 31st, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Kari!" Kitty shouted as she fell through the door. She searched through the dark until she found an injured Kari lying on the floor.

Chiyo
November 1st, 2004, 05:34 AM
I was not so happy coming across these *weirdos*. <Hey, whoever you are, I found the trap door. I would prefer it if you didn't go exploring.> I jumped down and noticed injured girl. After a lot of thinking, I asked, <Who are you?>

Sunrise's Dragon
November 1st, 2004, 06:46 AM
Errhh... I hate to disturb, but is there still room to one more? ^^;;

paige pelletier
November 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Paige felt Kari's pain and went to her "are you all right?"

Wy_Wynaut
November 2nd, 2004, 12:46 AM
"hey paige w8"
"where u going "
luan ran after paige then she saw the trapdoor open morphing into umbreon as she jumped into the hole she saw kari
<Are you ok>

dark_croconaw
November 3rd, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Speak to me Kari!", Kitty sat before the now very injured Kari. "Are you okay", she asked again, looking down at her friend.

She heard footsteps, and turned around to find Paige and her friend in the darkness.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Kari gritted her teeth at the pain. She shook her head slightly and said. "Yeah I'm Ok. I just hurt my leg a little." She tried to stand but couldn't. Her leg wouldn't support her weight. She sat back down and said. "On second thought not so good. I think my legs broken." She looked up at the Sceptile who had joined them. "And I think I know who to blame. If that blasted Sceptile hadn't attacked me and hurt my leg in the first place, then I wouldn't have tripped and my leg wouldn't be broken." She looked away and sighed. Then she muttered just loud enough for the Sceptile to hear. "I'm Kari. Who are you?"

dark_croconaw
November 4th, 2004, 06:40 PM
She turned to look at Paige and her friend again. "Do any of you know a healing attack?" she asked before morphing into a ninetales.

Wy_Wynaut
November 5th, 2004, 02:18 AM
<yes moonlight And my names Lunacera
luna for short>
With that luna sumoned up a moonlight attack to heal kari
<did it work>

dark_croconaw
November 5th, 2004, 09:16 AM
"Kari?", whispered Kitty, "Are you healed", she looked at her friend to look for the tinyest movement.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Kari moved her leg gengerly. It still hurt but it was no longer broken. "Well its not broken anymore. But it will still be a while before I can run fast again. My leg is still a bit sore and really stiff." Morphs into a Quilava and stands. "Come on lets check this place out." Looks at the Sceptile, "I'd advise you stay away from me."

dark_croconaw
November 5th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Okay", she said worriedly. She glanced at the sceptile then turned her gaze to the tunnel. It was pitch black hard to make out anything. "Allow me", kitty said as she started glowing a fiery red. From the light of herself she began to make out the tunnel. It was a dreary place, cold stone walls, and a damp feeling. "Lets go", she said as she started leading the group towards the tunnel.

Wy_Wynaut
November 6th, 2004, 12:08 AM
"hey fire pkmn wait for me you might injure yourselves agian "
she said as she bounded after kari & kitty

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Kari scowled. "I'll be fine." She through up the flames on her back for extra light and kept walking.

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Paige watched gentaly she followed them.......

dark_croconaw
November 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"What happens if we dont find a an end to this tunnel? Im not climbing the wall to get out." She looked worriedly over to her friends.

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Then you die!".........."and I will have some spirit pals!"

dark_croconaw
November 6th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Um Paige, that didnt comfort me at all"

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"oh........ya.......right" Paige stared off in to space and sighed

dark_croconaw
November 6th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"Well Kari", she said turning to face her. "I think your answer would be better."

Chiyo
November 6th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Errhh... I hate to disturb, but is there still room to one more? ^^;;

OOC:Enjoy....OUCH! Gardevoir Girl was supposed to join! Whatever, you can take her place.

IC:I was not so happy having explorers on my property. "WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES?!" I shouted.

Wy_Wynaut
November 7th, 2004, 01:33 AM
"even if we come to a dead end we have enough fire power to blast our way out of anything"the blue rings started to glow brightly
a blue auora srounded her

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Paige was sad she was thinking about her death.........

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"I told you I'm Kari. Anyways there has to be an end. Everything has an end. And even if we don't find it we can stand on each others shoulders to get out. Don't worry."

dark_croconaw
November 8th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Im Kitty and lets go, the sooner we get to the end the sooner we can leave this deary place." She walked quickly foward.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Paige watched them and followed as a tear slid down her cheek..........

Wy_Wynaut
November 9th, 2004, 12:52 AM
"did i hurt your feelings paige well im sorry"
"whats wrong"
"My name is Lunacere luna for short"

Chiyo
November 9th, 2004, 05:16 AM
"Okay..my name's Vance, and I always go after items. That's why I went HERE. Why are you here?"

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"oh no it is just I am dead and will just stay here forever............"

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:22 AM
"We were following you." Walks up to Paige. "Hey you're here now right. so you don't have to worry about it."

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 11:25 AM
"Paige please stop, you're making me worry," Kitty said shivers going down her spine.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:33 AM
"Calm down Kitty. You look like you're about fall apart."

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Yah well, I just want to get out of here, and we arnt making progress standing around, C'mon". She started walking ahead hoping they would be out soon.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 12:18 PM
"Sorry." Starts walking. (Stupid character limit)

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 01:04 PM
"I am tooo sorry for words the dead should not interfear with the living"

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"Come on Paige." Called Kari.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"coming" Paige ran to catch up!

Wy_Wynaut
November 12th, 2004, 12:48 AM
"Oi im not as fast as you guys slow down"

luna's is glowing bright blue ghostly auroa

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"I can't wait to get out of here!"

Chiyo
November 12th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I saw a light in the monotonous darkness(finally?).

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:43 AM
"Is that the exit. Lets check it out."

paige pelletier
November 13th, 2004, 10:36 AM
"finally! I was getting worried!"

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 10:42 AM
"A light! Great!" Kitty dashed to the exit.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Kai races to catch up. They emerge into a large room filled will littl glowing lights. "What are these things?"

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 10:58 AM
"I dont know", she stuck her nose up to one of them, it hurt slightly, but it made her feel warm inside.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 11:05 AM
"Hmm." Kari touches one and it moves. "Huh." She prods it again and makes it move closer to the ground. "these things are weird."

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 11:23 AM
"Do you think they're alive?" Kitty asked pawing at one.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 11:32 AM
"I don't know. Lts find out." Uses lamethrower on the nearest one. To her great surpprise it sqeaks and talks.

"Oh please stop that. It hurts you know."

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 11:44 AM
"What?! It talked!"

"Yes, you can talk, why cant we."

Kitty grew surprised, she went nearer to the 'things'.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 11:48 AM
"Please don't think of use as things. We are Mindria. Pokemon spirites. We were once Pokemon like you but we passed away and now we are spirites. And yes we can read minds." It said inanswer to kari's look.

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 11:51 AM
"Sprites, read minds. This is too much for me. What are you doing here anyways?"

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 12:05 PM
"We heard you needed help and decided to give it to you. I'm Quyail once a Quilava. I'm here to lead you out of the cave."

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Strange, but well take any help. What did the rest of you used to be?"

"A Marill, A Tyranitar, An Octillery", They said, and continued their list of pokemon.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 12:18 PM
"Now that we've all been introduced lets go." Quyail floats off.

"Come on" calls Kari. And follows.

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 12:48 PM
"Okay, but you sure its okay to be following a floating sprite? I mean really, do you think you can trust it?" Kitty started worring again.

"Just come on", said Kari.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:06 PM
The littl light moved quickly but always made sure that the others were following. Finally they reach the exit and th spirits vanish. "Come on."

paige pelletier
November 13th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Paige smiled at them and gave them a hug!

Wy_Wynaut
November 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"iv been left behind again well won't be for long" Luna keeps on using quick attacks to get to where the others are passing through the cave of sprites finally out of the cave rams straight into kitty"oh sorry are you hurt"

dark_croconaw
November 13th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"No im fine, just watch where your going next time." She glanced around her. "FREEDOM!!!!!", Kitty started rolling on the grass outside the tunnel entrance.

paige pelletier
November 13th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Paige smiled and laughed......

Wy_Wynaut
November 13th, 2004, 09:21 PM
luna wondred why do the fire pkmph alWays have bad temperes
she walked around for a bit and found a nice spot to lie down & have a nap

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Kari leaped outside and stated runing around the feild and chasing anything that moved.

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Paige laughed at kitty then followed her!

Chiyo
November 17th, 2004, 05:15 AM
I stayed in the tunnel and looked around. After knowing nothing was there, I begin running to the exit. As I ran, when I got about two feet from the grass, the cave's entrance fell down on me.

paige pelletier
November 17th, 2004, 06:32 AM
I watched in horror and ran to the cave I transformed into dragonite and picked up rocks.........

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Kari heard the crash and looked at te cave. She spotted the cave in. "Hang on." She fired up the flames on her back and charged into the pile scattering rocks everywhere.

Chiyo
November 18th, 2004, 03:53 AM
The mount was getting painful. I tried to move, but I was pinned down. I struggled, and finally moved--- a little. And I knew it wasn't a good idea when.. a saw something sharp.. a rock.. a sharp rock, heading right at my face. And it hit, after shoving through all the other rock.

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 05:43 AM
Paige was dragging rocks off of the girl fast she didn't want to see someone gone......

dark_croconaw
November 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Dont move, well have you out in a sec." Kitty morphed and started moving rocks. "Does anyone know a water or grass attack? It would really help against these rocks."

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Paige used water gun then water pulse.........

dark_croconaw
November 18th, 2004, 07:09 PM
"Thanks Paige, I think that did it." The rocks then crumbled into bits and peices leaving a very frightened quilava on the ground.

Alana
November 18th, 2004, 07:18 PM
OOC: Huh. I'm part of the rescue squad. Wow its amazing what can happen when your not looking. One minute I was tring to save some one. The next I'm buried under a pile of rocks.

Kari walked up to the Sceptile who seemed to be injored. "Are you alright?"

Chiyo
November 19th, 2004, 04:47 AM
"Well...no." I said as I tried shoving the sharp rock out of my skin. After getting the rock of my arm, I tried lifting myself up.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"um will you be able to stand up?"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 01:42 PM
'You are pretty badly hurt." Said Kari walking up to him. "Here I'll help you." She said offering a paw.

dark_croconaw
November 19th, 2004, 05:31 PM
OOC: Sorry I meant the sceptile

"Ill help too." Kitty walked over to the sceptile.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"I can carry your things like a back pack if you have one........"

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 09:21 AM
"alright" Paige watched the cave carefully......

dark_croconaw
November 21st, 2004, 04:10 PM
OOC: Please don't double post Kiyumi, use the edit button

"You're pretty lucky to have only your arm damaged, but still you should still rest. I see a perfect spot under those trees, C'mon."

Chiyo
November 22nd, 2004, 06:05 AM
OOC: This is so embarrasing, I accidentally deleted the post..
Just THONK how funny THONK is, though.

IC: "Thank.. you. But did you ever think of where we are?"

dark_croconaw
November 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
OOC: Uh oh, you made Paige look like she double posted

IC: "Were in the forest. arn't we?" Kitty looked around at all the trees and flowers, the sight made her smile.

Chiyo
November 23rd, 2004, 01:45 AM
"That's okay...Argh this arm is more pain by the minute." I stared at my arm. A sudden searing pain came and I fainted.

paige pelletier
November 23rd, 2004, 12:55 PM
OOC: wow I thought I was going crazy!
"she is hurt we need to find a hospitle!!"

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
OOC: He

"You ok?" Asked Kari looking closly at his arm.

Wy_Wynaut
November 24th, 2004, 10:27 PM
waking up from her lovely nap luna looking around she notics the others grouping in one place she retuned to Her human form. Walking over slugishly she asked "Whats wrong who's hurt"still drowzee she stumbled over and saw that the sceptile was hurt they where all triing to help him .
putting her hand to her head she waled off and collapsed she made no sound as she fell she hoped no one would notice.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Paige went over to th tierd girl "hey are you allright?"

Chiyo
November 26th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Though I fainted, the stinging pain kept on coming. You know why you are here? A dreamy voice told me in my dreams(whatever I am thinking is in bold). No. Tell me. And tell me who you are. I replied.
Well, Okay.... when you are not fainted, run from those guys into Fiery Path, there, recite any, ANY thing in that tongue thingy you Sceptile use. But say it as a human. WHAT? Who are YOU? Should I tell? Okay, this is why you're here. It bec-- WHO ARE YOU?!?! Stop interrupting me! You're here because you have to help me. Everyone, but your my...uh...bait. You will lure the others into my place. Just say some Sceptile gibberish and a gate will open. Go in.. wait and---- WHO ARE YOU? I'm not trusting you because they are my friends! Really... They are? Well, it will cost they're life and yours if you don't... "NO!!!" I jumped and woke up.

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 06:06 AM
"what is no!!!" Paige said looking concerned...

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:14 AM
"Whats wrong? Are you badly hurt?"

dark_croconaw
November 26th, 2004, 12:35 PM
"Are you okay? I dont think we can find a hospital, but maybe a trainer around here would be carying a super potion, unless one of you have one?"

Chiyo
November 26th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"I don't think you want to know..." I replied.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 09:34 PM
"Well we do kinda wanna know. What's buging you?"

Chiyo
November 27th, 2004, 03:55 AM
"Well... There's this thing.." I was thinking,
Bait? Should I? BAIT?! I'm playing BAIT? Bait that'll change my life. The voice said the life changing...Hmmm...I'll have to do it...
I jumped up and ran into Fiery Path.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Uh. Hey wait up!" Called Kari. She took off after him.

GYM LEADDER A
November 27th, 2004, 07:48 PM
name;tate pokemorph gengar

Chiyo
November 28th, 2004, 02:08 AM
OOC: Augh GLA get out of my RP.

IC: "Okay," I said to myself, "Sceptile gibberish.. here...goes:"

<Whatever.>
THe ground begin to shake, and a huge pit opened opened right under me. And I fell into nothingness.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:13 AM
I jumped after septile wy wings spread out.....

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Kari stopped as the earthquake hit. Then another crack opened up beneath her and she grabbed the edge. But her paws slipped and she fell.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 11:19 AM
as Paige fell she suddenly felt alive again but not for long.....

Wy_Wynaut
November 30th, 2004, 02:15 AM
luna tryed to get up when paige spoke to her but she could not she started crawling towards the others where she felt vibrations in the ground to weak to move she started to roll she hit a wall and landed on a ledge she lost consiness the ledge colapsed and she fell not knowing where she was .....

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 01:46 PM
as Paige fell she could see lights strange lights.........

Chiyo
December 1st, 2004, 04:36 AM
I fell straight on the rock hard glowing ground."OWWW... Hot...ground." I realized what was under the rocks was lava. "Nice---play bait, how..sweet. Grrr...." I looked at my arm that was hurt and then heard the very same voice, Hello, thank you. How are you doing? Not so well. That's...um..nice. What's your trouble? Whatever it is, I don't care. WHAT?! I play bait, ALMOST kill myself and my friends, and now you do that? Where is your place? I'll show you. Hold on to your...seat.
I disappeared and landed into a medieval-like place. Town, marketplace food, but no people. Then I was teleported again, to a castle, and saw things, blurry, cold looking things. And something on the throne, green, smudged from my view, tiny, and holding gold. Then, I was teleported back.

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 01:12 PM
"hello septile dude where are you?"

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:04 PM
Kari hit the hot rock and struggled to her feet. It felt nice and warm. "This is nice." She comented.

dark_croconaw
December 1st, 2004, 08:27 PM
Kitty jumped down, she looked at Kari, "This is nice", she said feeling the warmth of the rocks.

Chiyo
December 2nd, 2004, 04:25 AM
"Nice..." I was thinking about the quick flash. Hello, I'm back.
You...When I meet you..I'll...I'll...Ill strangle you!
Oh, I'm so scared. Now, run away again. Leave a trail of...this.
I bag of pebbles appeared next to me.
"Wow...NO! I'm not doing it! You..who are you?"
I didn't realize I was speaking aloud.
Oh, look what you did.
My name is..
Who cares. I'll seperate you from your friends now so you can make a clean getaway.
"N-n-no!!"
Sorry, I'll have to do this, then.
A bunch of vines came down and were tying together to seperate me from the others.
"Nooooo....Argh...You force me.."
I picked myself up and started running into the darker parts of the underground.
The vines went away.
You had to do it. It depended on your friend's lives and your life. If you did it any other way, you'd all die. Oh, and, make sure your friends follow you.

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
Paige folllowed her running as fast as she could.....

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 02:12 PM
Kari was confussed but she ran after her again.

Chiyo
December 3rd, 2004, 05:25 AM
OOC: I'M NOT A GIRL!

IC: I keeped on running, into a dark, nearly-unlighted place. The only thing lighting the place up was the ground. Run...run..run...as fast as you can.
"You again...go away! You don't control me!"
No..you're talking aloud.
"Really...they'll hear! I'll just.."
No..no. It's okay. That'll make them more curius. Speak louder, they can't hear.
"YOU'RE CONTROLING ME!!"
I stopped and shouted.
YEAH! No...Not to the first question.Speak louder.
"You! Tell me one reason why I should not stop running?"
Your life.
"Thank you. Who are you?"
Patience. You'll know. Wait 'til you get to the core.
"THE CORE?! BY THEN I'D BE BURNED UP!"
NO,NO. You're almost there.
"Almost WHERE?"
You know I have more things to do than just chatter like this.
"OH REALLY? WHAT?!?!"
You wanna know, stupid?
"STUPID?!?!?!" The voice got my blood boiling.
Sorry. Please, settle down. I can't keep THINKING like this.
"YOU BETTER SHOW YOURSELF OR....OR...I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU!!!!"
YEAH! KEEP SHOUTING!

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 01:27 PM
OOC: XD I am so sorry!
Paige ran hearing the boys voice he was crazy or something!

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
Kari started runing faster. Something was wrong and she had to find out. She could feel the tempature increase but she didn't mind. It just gave her more energy. "Hey." She called. "Whats wrong?"

dark_croconaw
December 3rd, 2004, 09:12 PM
"Wait up Kari! Kitty ran after Kari, looking ahead she saw Paige, she wondered what they where running after.

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Paige just kept running something was wrong you could tell.........

Chiyo
December 5th, 2004, 01:49 AM
I wish I could just tell them...
Hi.
ACK! IT'S YOU!
Yes. Before I go, I'll tell you one more thing.
Break the rock. Lava will go everywhere. I'll teleport you and your friends to a deeper place, and then, tell them.
"Tell them what?"
Bye..
The voice faded.
"Okay... now this is creepy. I don't trust this guy, maybe I'll.."
After long thinking, I looked at the ground. Then I started towards Kari,Paige, and Kitty. "You want to know why I was talking aloud? Well, I'll tell you."
Then lava bursted out of the ground, and started forming in waves.
You should not of done that!

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Paige grabed her friends and used safe guard..............

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Kari raised the flames on her back and faced the lava. "Lava doesn't scare a fire Pokemon I like the heat."

dark_croconaw
December 5th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"Its okay Paige." Kitty stepped from behind the safe gaurd, she felt lava spashing at her ankles, the warmth made her smile.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Kari didn't move as the lava covered her feet. She was confused. "What is going on?"

Chiyo
December 6th, 2004, 04:52 AM
"I'll tell you, just----"
A white light flashed and we all appeared in a cavern with sparkling rocks in it.
Hi, now, TELL THEM!
Well, grumpy, I'll only do it if you tell me who you are.
Okay, I'll tell you. I'm a pokemon. HAPPY?!
"POKEMON?!?!?!!?"
Tell them now!
"Okay. When I hurt my arm, I fainted. And when I fainted, a voice came. And it told me to run and lure you deep into the Earth. And then, we fell to the lava. Then we were teleported here. And the voice...is..a..pokemon."

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Kari just looked dumb struck. "Mind telling me what you're talking about?"

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"what pokemon are you" Paige asked no one in particular..............

Wy_Wynaut
December 8th, 2004, 12:15 AM
OOC: im sorry about not posting for a week but iv had home work
has my charture being teleported with everone else or do i have to make my own way to the centre of the earth cause im quiet confused?????

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: Yeah you were teleported. We couldn't leave ya. Well maybe.... Nah.

Chiyo
December 12th, 2004, 02:11 AM
"What now, and what pokemon are you?"
Well, that's up to you. Turn back, or explore this dandy little place I teleported you to.
I stared up and looked at the precious stones above. "We could get big money for this.."
I said, pulling on a huge ruby. Managing to pull it out, I stuffed it into my bag. "Hmmm..where are we?" I looked at an emerald at my feet and began digging it out. You are in the middle of earth's crust. Then I noticed, it was dark, too dark.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Kari became human again and picked up a large sapphire then put it in her bag. "This place is nice but why is it so darn dark?"

dark_croconaw
December 12th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Kitty morphed back into a human. "So many Jewels", she said picking up a diamond. Kitty looked around she could barely see anything. She morphed into a ninetales, and used flamethrower on a torch. Picking up the torch in her mouth she handed it the human Kari to hold.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Kari takes the tourch and looks around. "So why are we here again?"

dark_croconaw
December 12th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Morphs into a human. "I don't know..." Kitty looks around. "Jewels everywhere, nothing here, but dia... ah hah! Theres the sceptile!"

Wy_Wynaut
December 13th, 2004, 04:34 AM
as luna awoke she felt ill as she had a burning headach as she tryed to get up she collapsed under her weight , her wrist killed with pain shhe reluclently called for help only hoping that a friend ould find and help her >

OOC:can i have a pet pokemon?
im relly mad at my pc at the moment it wont let me post anything right

Chiyo
December 14th, 2004, 12:42 AM
OOC:
I AM GOING TO JAPAN FOR VACATION. ALANA IS IN CHARGE OF THIS ROLEPLAY AND WILL DO ALL REPLACING.
I WANT A NEW AND EXPIERENCED ROLE-PLAYER TO SIGN UP.
I'LL GET ONLINE EVERY ONCE-WHILE.

IC: I decided to simply doze off into sleep.

dark_croconaw
December 14th, 2004, 08:00 AM
OOC: Okay, well since you were the sceptile I guess we'll have to find something else to do.

"Hey Kari I hear something." Kitty morphed into a ninetales and followed the help cry. She stopped seeing the collapsed umbreon and called Kari to come.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Kari morphed and followed. She sat beside Kitty and asked, "Whats wrong? Did you hurt yourself in that fall back there?"

Wy_Wynaut
December 14th, 2004, 08:56 PM
OOC: im in human form
any answer to my request

"yes i hunt myself in the fall i'm not good at landings i have scars to prove it "trying once more to get up luna heared a crack and yelled out in pain ..\
she cluched her wrist in anguist and removed her glove form her right hand showing it was swolen "have a banged anyone"

Alana
December 15th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Kari searched her bag. "All I have is a super potions. Maybe if you became a Pokemon again I could use it to help you."

dark_croconaw
December 15th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"Great idea Kari." She looked around, shadows cast over the place indicated that it was night. "Well looks like well be staying here the night", she said with a sigh.

Chiyo
December 16th, 2004, 04:05 AM
I rolled over and woke up. "Some nap. What's wrong?" I saw the umbreon and said, "Oh...ohhh....Even though my own arm's in pain, I now remember I have some bandages in my bag. Here." I searched my bag, pulling out a max repel, big pearl, nugget, ruby, emerald, hyper potion, and finally, two bandages. I stuffed everything else in my bag. I sat back and pulled over my sleeve to look at my arm, it looked slightly creepy because some of it looked brown, and some other looked red. I finally decided looking at it was disgusting and said, "Is anyone hungry?"

OOC: I'm going to be gone for three months or so.

dark_croconaw
December 16th, 2004, 08:04 AM
"Yeah, I have some pokeblocks and onigiri in my backpack", she said.

OOC: Don't worry we'll cover for you.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"Pokeblocks sound good. I haven't eaten in a while."

dark_croconaw
December 16th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"Transform and Ill give you some", Kitty said, reaching into her backpack. She pulled out a couple of red and blue ones and held them out in her hand.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"Ok." Kari transformed into a Quilava and pretended to beg. She got down on her stomach and gave Kitty the big irasistable Quilava eyes.

dark_croconaw
December 16th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Not the big irrisistable eyes!" Kitty lowered her hand so Kari could eat the pokeblocks. "Anyone else want something?" she asked.

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Kari grinned and took the Pokeblock. "That stuffs good." She said happily sitting up.

dark_croconaw
December 17th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Kitty let the pokeblocks fall on the ground and transformed into a ninetales. She munched happilly on the pokeblocks. "Very good!" she said.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 06:56 PM
When Kari was finshed she lay down and closed her eyes.

Wy_Wynaut
December 19th, 2004, 08:50 PM
" May i have some pokeblocks please "luna said as she slowly tranphormed in to umbreon and limped over to the others

dark_croconaw
December 19th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"Here", she said outstretching her hand. "Kari maybe you should use your super potions. I seem to have runout", she said motioning to her empty bag.

Alana
December 21st, 2004, 09:34 AM
Kari nodded and dug around in her bag. She became human again and nelt beside Luna. "I'm afraid this will sting a bit but it will make you feel better and heal faster. But I think you alredy know this so hold your breath." She spayed the potion on Luna's injorey.

pokedash
December 21st, 2004, 05:32 PM
sorry to bother, but can I join in?

dark_croconaw
December 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
OOC: We're already on page 10, I think its too late.

Kitty searched through her bag. "Ah just what we need." She pulled out some soda pop. "Who wants some?" she called out.

Wy_Wynaut
December 21st, 2004, 06:40 PM
Luna flinched in pain she kept from screaming the pain it had stopped ,that wasn't so bad she thought to her self . she was about to move but she suddenly felt tired, luna slowly to the ground to rest " thank you " the last words she said before drifting into slumber .....

Chiyo
December 23rd, 2004, 02:39 AM
sorry to bother, but can I join in?OOC: ENJOY.

pokedash
December 23rd, 2004, 01:54 PM
OOC: Name: Dirk
Pokemorph: Natu
Looks: Black sunglasses, white T-shirt, black jeans.
Appearance: Brown eyes and black hair

Dirk walked around the town, "So hungry must get food." He couldn't believe it when he ran into a bunch of people. "Hey, can I have some food?"

dark_croconaw
December 23rd, 2004, 04:43 PM
OOC: If you're referring to us, we are not in town, we are in the center of the earth^^

"Sleep sounds good", Kitty said morphing. She started a small fire, and curled up on the ground. Kitty yawned then fell asleep.

pokedash
December 27th, 2004, 03:39 PM
OOC: sorry

Hello? CAN I GET SOME FOOD?

Alana
December 27th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Kari yanwed slightly and morphed. She glanced at the newcomer and pushed some pokeblock at him. "Enjoy." She said as she drifted off.

pokedash
December 29th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"Thanks." Dirk morphed into a natu and started eating. When he finished he fell asleep right away.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Kari heard an odd voice in her head. It was talking to her but she couldn't understand the words to well. (This ones like the one that was talking to Kiyumi but a different Pokemon.) She sat up and opened her eyes. She looked around trying to locate the voice. She had an uneasy feeling about it but decided to put it out of her mind for a while. She shook her head and stood up to go look for some berries.

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM
A sound had woken Kitty up. "Huh?" she said rubbing her eyes. "Kari?" Kitty got up and followed Kari. "Hey, what are you doing up so late?" she yawned.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Kari turned. "I was just going to look for some berries. I'm a little hungry and didn't feel like Pokeblocks."

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"Do you mind if I come along?" Kitty asked, fully awake now.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
"Not at all. Four eyes are better than two." Thinks for a second then asks, "If I tell you something weird, will you promise not to think I'm crazy?"

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Of course not! You're my friend I'll never think you're weird." Kitty smiled, "What was it you wanted to tell me?"

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"Would you think was weird if I stood on my head and sang row row row your boat? Anyways, remember when Kiyumi said he heard some one talking to him that we couldn't see?"

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 08:29 PM
"Nope it would be quite entertaining." Kitty tried not to laugh. "Yes I remember", she said controlling her emotions.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Hums row row row your boat. "Well I heard a weird voice too. I couldn't under stand what it said but it was like it was saying go some where."

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"Do you remember where it said to go?" Kitty asked. She was curious maybe she would start hearing voices too.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"No It was distant and faint. Plus I was half asleep. But I could make out one thing. 'The closer the clearer'. I guess it means that the closer I get to where the voice is coming from the clearer it will get."

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 08:59 PM
A confused look spread over Kitty's face. "Well I guess we have to find where the voice came from right? It may be difficult, but I think we can find it."

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Kari nodded. "I agree. But first lets get something to eat."

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 09:07 PM
"Okay, but it may be hard to find food in the center of the earth", Kitty said looking around her.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Kari grinned. "True true. But we can still try." She raised her head and sniffed. She caught a scent far away and headed towards it.