PDA

View Full Version : Yellows Flying Pikachu=Flying Pikachu from HG/SS

ROFLMAO
September 7th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Well i was just on Serebii.net and i was readin the Pokemon Manga chracters BIOS and when i saw Yellows Pokemon it had the Flying Pikachu. And said he got it at Viridian Forest...So i thought there was a similarity.

aurevesque
September 7th, 2009, 04:51 PM
you do know yellow's a she right? sorry if i just spoiled taht for you! yeah pokoespe is based off the games instead of the anime!

ROFLMAO
September 7th, 2009, 05:10 PM
LMAO i never knew i was just reading the Pokemons on the BIOS LMAO

Åzurε
September 7th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I remember seeing the Flying Pikachu somewhere before the HGSS stuff... Maybe a sprite somewhere in Yellow? If not, it was in the manga. Maybe both. I knew Ninty didn't just pull that out of their... hat. XD

Kyarorain
September 8th, 2009, 01:05 AM
The flying Pikachu was in the Yellow opening. It was held up by balloons.

derozio
September 9th, 2009, 01:45 AM
It was in the yellow opening and was there in the yellow manga so I think that there's definitely some connection between the HGSS flying pikachu and these pikachus. :)

kitsunaii
September 17th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I've seen a few places that people have extracted all the sprites and such; I don't think the flying Pikachu has a sprite.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM
I've seen a few places that people have extracted all the sprites and such; I don't think the flying Pikachu has a sprite.

I think it might have one in the HG and SS games

:t354:TG

.Chocolate.
September 29th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Flying pikachus HOLY CRAP.
Now that's what I call awesome sauce.
I didn't know there was a flying pikachu and no I don't remember one from pokemon yellow.o_o I remember a surfing pikachu though.