PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRST SOLO RUN

Cooltrainer_TOM
September 7th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Yesterday on the 7th September I began a solo run through ruby. My rules are -

Can only use Mudkip,Treeko or Torchik and hm slaves.
Must use the everstone on your Pokemon as soon as you reach it.

So those are the rules I will be following and I will update you along the way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

playtime 1:06
-------------

Mudkip level: 17.
Updates: Defeated the first gym.
--------------------------------

Playtime 3:05
-------------

Mudkip level: 20 (Soon i'll get the everstone) =]
Updates: Arrived at Dewport. Caught a level 4 Wurmple in hope that I can teach it flash.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playtime 3:17
-------------

Mudkip level:20
Updates: Found the Everstone and am using it on Mudkip :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Playtime: 3:44
-----------------

Mudkip level: 22
Updates: Beat the second gym.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Playtime: 7:28
--------------

Mudkip level: 32
Updates: Seriously struggling on Wattsons Magnaton in the Electric type gym (third gym). Any Advice?

I have: Take down, Water gun, Mud-slap and Takle.

Now leve 33 and have got no further, im afriad if he grows to much anymore he will not obey me. NEED HELP!

Tudj
September 8th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Strong pokemon only disobey you if they are traded, if you team it yourself your good to go. And for you having only one pokemon and its level 33, its a little weak. And teach it a few stronger moves, and train to around level 36, (thats what I do with 4 pokemon). Anyway if you do that Watson has no chance.

Jak
September 8th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Unless you want to actually make a challenge that other people can participate in, I don't think you deserve your own thread. There's a nifty new 3rd generation journey thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=194051) that you can post your progress in and you can get tips on the Quick Q&A thread.

If, however, you want to make this a challenge for other people to follow, send either me or Aegis a message and ask one of us to unlock the thread. Until then...

Le lock;