PDA

View Full Version : Would you go to the movies alone?

Ageless Irony
September 9th, 2009, 06:51 AM
<p>Would you ever go to the movies alone?</p>

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 9th, 2009, 07:37 AM
I did exactly that last year to see Quantum of Solace. So, yeah, I would :P

Zero°
September 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I would go alone or with a friend that likes Pokemon. Cause I'm sure alot of other people would do that, or be randomly playing Pokemon during the movie

The Apprentice™
September 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Yes I would cause I'm too cheap to pay for anybody else haha

Esper
September 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM
I'll watch movies alone at home, but going to the theaters has always been a group event for me. I like to have someone to whisper to when something funny or interesting shows up.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 9th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I would go alone or with a friend that likes Pokemon. Cause I'm sure alot of other people would do that, or be randomly playing Pokemon during the movie
....Playing Pokémon during a movie? What the hell? I've never seen anyone spend time playing a video game; much less a Pokémon video game during a movie.

Uhmm... I don't like to go to the movies alone, but I have done so in the past.

JP
September 9th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I don't think I've ever gone to the movies alone, and I'm not sure I'd enjoy that too much lol. If there was something I really wanted to see and no one else though, I'd probably go.

poopnoodle
September 9th, 2009, 08:22 AM
I prefer going to the movies by myself, not sure why

TRIFORCE89
September 9th, 2009, 11:15 AM
I....don't know. I'd watch a movie at home on my own, but going out to the movie theatre by yourself just seems sorta lame.

Right now, I live at home and my parents like watching the same stuff as me. But what about when I move out? What if I'm not in a relationship at the time? No friends around? Do I...just skip out on the movie? :c

BJ088
September 9th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I get bored watching movies alone, so no I wouldn't.

Spartacus
September 9th, 2009, 11:47 AM
I might sometimes, it depends which movie it is though!

Suki
September 9th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Erm.. nah. That just takes away the whole point of going to the movies. It's to have fun and drama with your friends or family, or to relish it together :P Well that's my opinion.

diamondpearl876
September 9th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I don't really care for movies, so someone has to make me go with them so I never have to worry about going alone. I don't think I could or would, anyway. I'd be too embarrassed. T_T

Rokusasu
September 9th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I've never been to the movies alone... So no, I wouldn't. XD It's more fun with friends/ family anyway. ^_^

Plus if you go on your own you're likely to be made fun of. Like the guy who wandered into the Hilary Duff movie my friend dragged me to see- everyone around us was whispering that he was a pervert. XD

Avey
September 10th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Lolno. I don't think I've ever gone to the movies alone. I'd watch a movie alone at home, sure, but going to the cinema has always struck me as something you do with friends. It's more fun if you're not by yourself, too.

Tudj
September 10th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Yes, its not hard. I just sit there and annoy everyone around me. But going alone isn't easy, as when something happens you have no-one to make a witty remark to.

Alinthea
September 10th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Yes I would.

If no one is around and I am bored, I might go on my own. Done it before.

Aegis
September 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Um probably not XD The only times I even think of going to the movies is when a family member is like "Ohay, let's go see ____!". I almost never think or want to go see one on my own.

Cherry.
September 10th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Nah.. :<

I don't want to go alone without my friends or family members. ^___^

Captain Hobo.
September 11th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I watch movies at home by myself but i only go to the movies with friends or family.

Sammi
September 12th, 2009, 08:41 AM
If I really really wanted to, I'd go alone. Chances are I won't anytime this century, because there are very few movies I MUST see in theaters. Most I can wait for the DVD to come out.

Only time I've been to the movies before was to go see a Pokemon movie... I was young, obsessed, and desperate at the time, what can I say? 8D;;

Tyranitar.
September 12th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Lol Depends on the genre of the movie. If It was Horror. I would bring 4 or 5 friends with me XD. I love seeing their reactions. But I never went to the movies alone..I went to watch Action movies with 2 of my friends. So Most likely I go watch with friends everytime. But movies that my friends wouldnt like I would stay home and watch it on the internet XD.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 12th, 2009, 09:08 PM
It doesn't really bother me when I go to the movies alone, I'll rather go to the movies alone with friends because sometimes my
friends steal my food which I hate >:[

:t354:TG

Wings Don't Cry
September 12th, 2009, 10:32 PM
I use to sorta do it, I didn't go there alone but I watched it alone. When I was like 5 my mum would just drop me off at the cinema and wait for me outside like 15 minutes before it ended.

Zorua
September 12th, 2009, 10:48 PM
For me, it would suck having to go to the movies alone. :[ There'd be no one I could share my laughs and giggles and scares with. D:

So no. And I actually never have.

Caelus
September 12th, 2009, 10:49 PM
I don't mind going to the movies alone. Not at all, and most of the time that's been the case since I prefer going alone.

Might want to try with friends, though I'm not used to it that way.

donavannj
September 13th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Personally, I would if I wanted to see the movie bad enough. I usually don't want to see the movie bad enough, though, and often only go when others are planning to.

EvilTelevision
September 13th, 2009, 12:54 AM
I wouldn't go to the movies alone. cause i don't really like watching movies, i only go because of two reasons: 1) if someone's coming with me so i can annoy them, and 2)Pop Corn, and coke