PDA

View Full Version : How do I put pics with my posts?

Pokemon2319
September 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
How do I put pics in with a post?

Sajuuk
September 10th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Upload the image you would like to use in your post to an image hoster (TinyPic, ImageShack etc).

Copy/paste the URL of the image inside tags, like this:

[img]URL of image here

Hope this helps you!!

Alternatively, you can just attach the image to your post via Manage Attachemtns. Find the image you want and upload it to the PC Server.

ADDITION: You will have to have 15 posts to upload images using IMG tags. However, there are no restrictions on using Manage Attachments for images :)

Serene Grace
September 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM
You have two posts though so you can't have images yet. Once you get 15 though, you're perfectly obliged to do so.

The code is simple. Use: [/img]imagecodehere[/img]. Alternatively, you can click http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/editor/insertimage.gif and paste the image url in.

Sajuuk
September 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
You have two posts though so you can't have images yet. Once you get 15 though, you're perfectly obliged to do so.

Actually, people can use images even without 15 posts, just by using Manage Attachments, underneath the posting area

Cherry.
September 10th, 2009, 01:49 PM
The picture will be really small if you use manage attachment. But it's a good idea too.
In my opinion just gain 15 posts and upload your picture to photobucket or other. You can also use this code: ImageURL

Sajuuk
September 10th, 2009, 11:21 PM
The picture will be really small if you use manage attachment. But it's a good idea too.
But if you click the image, you can actually see it better :)
So, you can use Manage Attachments for now, then use the IMG codes.