View Full Version : Transformers Discussion?

A Pixy
September 11th, 2009, 3:16 PM
Just a basic, what do you people think of the Transformers franchise? If you don't know what Transformers is, SHAME ON YOU!

Hasbro funded a series called,' Car-Robots' in Japan. They brought them into the US and made a brand new cartoon, which is known to most of the fans as "G1" for obvious reasons. What can I say, the cartoon was a hit and so created a slew of Cartoons, Toys and other things based off the Autobots raging their battle to destroy, the evil forces of the Decepticons, or if you grew up on Beast Wars like my entire family, the Maximals and the Predicons.

The latest incarnation in Transformers Animated, which I'm watching as you're reading this. So, tell the following:

What is your favourite incarnation of Transformers? I'm going to say... Beast Machines
What is your least favourite incarnation of Transformers? Cybertron, hands down
Which series were you first introduced to Transformers with? Beast Machines, Beasties in Canada
Who is your favourite Transformer? Unicron, eating planets because he can
What do you think of Animated? I've only seen the first 3 episodes, but it looks good
What do you think of the Japanese dubbed Transformers series (Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Robots in Disguise)? I don't remember them, but I remember Cybetron being boring as heck
What do you think of the CGI Transformers (Beast Wars, Beast Machines)? AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!11!1!!!11one
What do you think of G1? I haven't actually seen these
What do you think of the live action Transformers movies? Don't like them, moving on
What is your favourite Transformer redesign? Obviously, Megatron's redesign in Beasties
What is your least favourite Transformer redesign? Starscream or Megatron from the movie

September 14th, 2009, 7:34 PM
I've seen few Beast machines before. But the first Transformers series I've watched is Transformers Robots In Disquise. The English dub. I liked the characters in it. And most scenes are hilarious. I liked it. It's a shame it only lasted one season.