PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans: The Opposite World

capalex65
October 10th, 2004, 01:16 PM
ok here is my latest RP

plot: The Teen Titans were transported into anoher dimension and now they have to save it to return home, in that dimension they make friends with some very unusual teens just like themself, and they try to train them to use thier powers so they can protect the dimension when the Teen Titans are gone

sign-up:

What Teen Titan you are:
What your counterpart's name is:
What your counterpart's gender is:
What your counterpart's looks is:
What your counterpart's special powers is:
What your counterpart's personality is:

and here is mine

What Teen Titan you are: Raven
What your counterpart's name is: Eagle
What your counterpart's gender is: female
What your counterpart's looks is: Just like Raven but the cloak is white
What your counterpart's special powers is: The powers of Light (counterpart of Ravens powers)
What your counterpart's personality is: Excatly opposite of Raven, but still a loner and she prefers to train her light while Raven trains her Darkness (they fight against each other but don't hurt each other)

Flower_Power_99
October 10th, 2004, 01:27 PM
What Teen Titan you are: Beast Boy
What your counterpart's name is: Beastie
What your counterpart's gender is: male
What your counterpart's looks is: He is blue and looks just like beast boy
What your counterpart's special powers is: He can change into any mythical animal.
What your counterpart's personality is: He is sort of negative toward the world. He doen't like social time, and prefers to stick to himself. He also enjoys peace and quiet and enjoys meditating.

Ill join man!!

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 10th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Man!!,my 2 fav Titans are taken,oh well,I'll be Robin
What Teen Titan you are:Robin
What your counterpart's name is:Bluejay
What your counterpart's gender is:male
What your counterpart's looks is:just like Robin,but all the green parts are orange,all the yellow parts are blue,and the red part is navy blue,and his hear is white,and all the black parts are white.
What your counterpart's special powers is:he makes stuff like Robin
What your counterpart's personality is:Excatly opposite of Robin
http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/features/toyfair/images/teentitans/teentitans_20.jpg

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Hmm....I'll join!
What Teen Titan you are:Starfire
What your counterpart's name is:Realm
What your counterpart's gender is:female
What your counterpart's looks is:long ping hair,metal top with pink skirt,metal/pink boots
What your counterpart's special powors are:she caan make liitle spike balls from her hands and can send people in many OTHER dimensions
What your counterpart's personality is:Excatly the same as Starfire except a little bit smarter

capalex65
October 10th, 2004, 01:45 PM
thank you (all three of you) for joining now we'll just need 1 more to join and then we are playing

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 01:50 PM
ooc:Okey dokey! I can wait!

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Meeeee i need to be the last one plzzzzzzz
Teen Titan:Cyborge
Counterparts name is:Clyde
Counterparts Gender is:Male
Counterparts Look is:Every Thing Like Cyborge But the color is Green
Counterparts Powers are:He can shhot Lightning out of his Fingers and Head
CounterParts Personality is:Always Ready for a Battle

capalex65
October 10th, 2004, 02:15 PM
ok we are ready to begin... anyone who can begin this (my head is empty for start ideas) first we have to get transported to the other dimension

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:18 PM
The Teen titans were watching a Movie When they fell asleep they got transported to another Dimension when they woke up people that looked just like them where right in front of them

capalex65
October 10th, 2004, 02:20 PM
ooc:ok that will have to do (no offence)

ic: "What hapened and where are we?" Raven asked

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Cyborge Looked At The World They Were In and Fainted when He saw Clyde

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 02:23 PM
ic:Starfire said," This place reminds me a little of Tamaran..."

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Awww man, are all the Titans taken? Could I be Terra? Or Aqualad? Yeah, Aqualad sounds kool.

What Teen Titan you are: Aqualad
What your counterpart's name is: Firelad
What your counterpart's gender is: Male
What your counterpart's looks is: Long red hair, a tight fitting un-flammable red and white and black suit, and he is tall and has grey eyes
What your counterpart's special powers is: He can control fire
What your counterpart's personality is: He is nice, out going, and very strong. He sticks up for his friends and is always willing to fight.

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Uuggh Dont Remind Me When I Saw Tameran I Thought I Was Going To Barf

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 02:36 PM
ooc:Well,not Terra...but I see you're Aqualad..which is fine to me!
ic:Starfire then looked at the ground and saw some pink feet right infront of her. She then looked up and saw a human she never reconized before. The staranger said,"Hi! I'm Realm! You look like a Tamaranian...right?" Starfire smiled. "You're right!"

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I was swimming around with Tram when I saw something up ahead. I was curious so I decided to swim over and check out what it was. Wish I hadn't.

Tram was behind me screaming and telling me to keep away, but I didn't listen.

"I'll be fine!" I called over my shoulder. I swam up next to a bright light. I didn't know where it was coming from so I swam around it a bit, until it sucked me into it.

I remember being tossed and turned all around like I was in a whirlpool. Then I landed with a thud on dry land.

I looked up and saw the Titans.

"Hey guys."

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:40 PM
When Cyborge Looked Up At Clyde And Said Nice Paint Job By The Way Did A Guy Named Ralph Build You Yes Clyde Replyde

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Starfire and Realm said happily to him,"Hi!"

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 02:43 PM
OOC- 'Her'? Are you talking about Aqualad? He's a guy.

IC- I looked around. This sure wasn't Atlantis.

"So, where are we?"

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:47 PM
O Mi God Runnnnnn Sudenly asll The Foes they faced befor came charging a them
Oh Shoot Clyde Said Thyre Back They been Fighting us for Years But now that we have double the titans double the Power

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Realm responded,"Why,you're in my world...This is a different dimension. You are from Earth,am I right?"

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I nodded even as I saw the bad guys coming our way.

"We'd better do something about them!"

Out of the blue someone came from behind me and slammed a flaming fist into one of the people in front, one I'd never faced before, but I knew her name was Jinx.

The surprising thing was he looked kinda like me, except a few things.

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 02:56 PM
ic:Stafire said,"You're going to wish you didn't do that!" Then she eye-beamed Jinx. And Realm threw some spike balls at Jinx.

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Jinx is Bad Guy the only Good Guy here is us so weel just have to fight them

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Me and the guy who looked like me stared at each other for a second.

"Who are you?" we both asked, pinting at each other.

"I'm Firelad," he said.

"I'm Aqualad," I said at the same time.

We eyed each other for a moment then looked back at the other people. I guess none of us had any idea what was going on.

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Realm asked,"Well...now what?

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Clyde said i know this place better than anyone so lets go to my own MOTEL and rest

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 10th, 2004, 07:24 PM
OOC:I thought that the other people were goin to be bad guys.Oh well.
"Were are we??"Robin said.He looked around and saw a dude that looked just like him."Whats going on here!?!?"...."Hey,I'm Bluejay,lets get this party started!!"

capalex65
October 10th, 2004, 10:57 PM
after we went to that Motel i went upstairs (3 floors), and found Eagle "Hello Eagle" Raven said and sat down and trained her mental strength. "Hi Raven... shall we train together light vs darkness?" Eagle said "Yeah we could do that" Raven answered...
5 hours later they were sitting and meditating and using thier powers to create a shield around the Motel so that no enemies could get in

OOC: anyone who wants to join from now on will have to be the bad guys (only 6 may join the bad side and then no more.)

Flower_Power_99
October 11th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Beas boy had remanided quiet for this entire time, an amazing feat for him. When they were finally settled down in Clyde's personal Motel Beast Boy wanted to find the one that had looked like him, so he search for him, but was no where to be found.

Beastie then walked into the room where Raven and Eagle were meditating, "Eagle, Would you care if I joined you? I realize you have another meditating partner, but i would like to join,"

RocknRoller78
October 11th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Cyborge Looked arouned O Mi God This is a Replica Of The TITANS TOWER

capalex65
October 11th, 2004, 07:46 AM
"No i don't mind Beastie, but please be quiet because Raven is not done with the shield yet" Eagle said "It's okay Eagle" Raven said "I'm done with the shield now"

Midori Chi
October 11th, 2004, 06:20 PM
ooc:Can someone tell me what's going on?

capalex65
October 11th, 2004, 10:39 PM
ooc: well we went to the other dimension and now we are in a force-shield protected Motel which (on the inside) looks like the Titans Tower

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Cyborge looked around "Clyde how did you know the tritans tower looked like this

Master Angel
October 12th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Firelad and I sat on the couch. I had never been inside Titans Tower before, I mostly stayed in the ocean. Firelad told me that he always stayed inside a volcano.

I saw Beast Boy a little ways away and gave him a friendly punch in the arm. "Hey BB, what's up?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Robin and Bluejay were in BJ's room workin on some thing."This looks just like my room,dang!!""Really,cool.Come on,lets hurry up with this."

capalex65
October 12th, 2004, 10:03 AM
ooc: i'm doing this in first person and i'll explain how i'm gonna do it i'll make a (R) when it is Raven and a (E) when it is Eagle

ic:
(R) i left the room and went up to the bottom floor and found a dark corner and then i just sat there and continued meditating while i tried to gather the different sides of my personality so i would be whole again
(E)I also left the room and went to the top floor and found my special spot (it's a spot on a stone which is lighted up by a light beam) and sat meditating trying to sense where in the building the others were
5 hours later...
(R)I had gathered the different sides of my personality and my cape changed colour to the blackest of black (as black as a shadow) and i went to the kitchen to get some pizza
(E)I went to the couch and sat down while thinking hard about what i just saw

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Bluejay called EVERY one into the main room."We(me and Robin) have something to show y'all"..As they waited for every one,they set up what they were going to show.

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Whats Happenin i was Just Jammin with Clyde with this Awsome Teen Titans Song

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Whats Happenin i was Just Jammin with Clyde with this Awsome Teen Titans Song
What??

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 11:40 AM
neva Mind so why did you call us

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 12th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Robin and BlueJ made something and now they are waiting for ALL the Titans to come so they can show them......

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Im bored ill be in Clydes room jamming *Loud Music Plays*

capalex65
October 12th, 2004, 12:06 PM
ooc: i'm already in the main room so...

ic: (R)"Darn no pizza"i said and went over to the couch and sat beside Eagle
(E) "Hi Raven, so where have you been while i meditated at the top floor?" I asked (R)"I've been in the basement also meditating" i said
(E) "Did you change your cloak? It's black"
(R) "No i didn't change it it just changed color, while i gathered all my different sides of my personality" i answered
(E)"ok i've located all the others inside and made 10 electronic maps to track where we are when we aren't together, and i saw something wierd" i said to Raven
(R) "What was it you saw?" Raven asked with fears flowing in over her like a tidal wave
(E) "It was a bright light as light as my cloak together with a darkness as dark as your cloak it fused and become a more powerful swirl of both light and darkness" I said "Do you think that the light was me and the darkness was you?"
(R) "Yeah i do, so we should be able to fuse together, right?" i asked (fears gone)
(E) "Yeah i think so

capalex65
October 13th, 2004, 10:36 PM
ooc: Please post some more (i don't want this to die)

Flower_Power_99
October 14th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Beast boy then grabbed his arm "Hey what's up aqua lad? I think we should get to the main room" B.B. then startied running tward the living room, when he arrived he found Beastie already there. "What's goin on guys?"

OOC: RocknRoller78 when someone is talking you should put quotes like "Jamin!" Billy saidor somethin' like that ya know?

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 05:18 PM
ooc: ........ AIYEEEEEE!!! CAPALEX MADE A RP!!! OMG, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THATS HAPPENED?!?! can i still join? if i can....

name: saphira a.k.a. ice angel (is called that by people)

looks: sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights, light blue tanktop, dark blue jeans, and a silver chain hanging around her neck.

personality: a bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, and usually prefers to be alone.

powers: well, basically ice and water powers. saphira can shoot ice beams at people from her hands, can create ice out of water, can create waves from nothing, and can ride on ice. (like terra flys on rocks)

since i`m sure everyones been taken, i dont have a counterpart...

capalex65
October 14th, 2004, 09:41 PM
well use the joining schema on first page and if you are a baddie then remove the bottom parts and if you want to be a good one then there is only one left and that is Terra

Master Angel
October 15th, 2004, 01:24 PM
OOC- So, what's happened? I haven't come here for a bit.

Flower_Power_99
October 16th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Beast boy nopiced that no one was talking, "hello?" he asked, "Can anyone see me, hear me?"

Psychotic_Demon
October 20th, 2004, 06:00 PM
well use the joining schema on first page and if you are a baddie then remove the bottom parts and if you want to be a good one then there is only one left and that is Terra

okay, i`ll play as terra!!!^^ her counter part is.... uh.... rox-anne. i`ll post othewr stuff later. gotta go....

Midori Chi
October 24th, 2004, 12:34 PM
ooc:I've been suspended off the puter for two weeks...I know I asked this on my last post but...Can someone tell me what's going on? (I'm REALLY sorry...)