View Full Version : Inuyasha: The Final Act to air...

Jude Mathis
September 14th, 2009, 8:25 PM
According to some information released at Comic Con, the 'The Final Act' TV series will air all over Asia on October 3rd of this year. This is quite a bit sooner than many people were expecting, and to top it off it's airing in the USA one week after that, on October 10th. Apparently VIZ didn't waste any time grabbing the rights to it.

Sooo, good news for any Inuyasha fans on here.

For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, Inuyasha: The Final Act is a 26-episode-long sequel to the original anime series, which ended on a cliffhanger. Now, what do you know? Five years later, and they're finally giving it an ending.

If you want proof, click. (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-14/inuyasha-the-final-act-unleashed-same-week-as-japan-across-asia-on-animax)

September 15th, 2009, 6:11 AM
...26 episodes? That's an insanely small amount for the volume of story that they have to cover, it would really need to be kept to the very bare minimum if they want that to work. ...but then again, ANN is sourcing 2channel and that's not exactly a creditable source. Or credited, seems like the article was edited since I last read it.

September 15th, 2009, 8:29 AM
I wonder if I'll actually finish the current episodes before the final eps are released...

September 15th, 2009, 8:42 AM
Ditto ^^

I'm like 100 episodes behind, and I'd like to catch up before the new series starts. But if it's October 3rd, that's not gonna be happening. lol

But I'm glad there's an ending now. =D

September 15th, 2009, 10:19 AM
If only I could get the dubs on youtube... It seems watching anime elsewhere slows viewing to a halt.

Lucy Lu
September 28th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Oh wow, awesome! Yay! VIZ has the rights to it. There was no way they will pass it up. Yes! I hope they will get Richard Cox to do Inuyasha! I love his voice work. :3

I bet they can put the rest of the series in 26 episodes. As long they don't add any fillers. If they can't put it all in there. There will be another season. I know for sure. It might be a Final Act II. So this is great news. I love the series and I wanted it to continue!

September 29th, 2009, 3:57 AM
I didn't watched the original Inu Yasha much. But I was still its fan. Over the years I have heard pretty good things about this anime and have became a real fan!
So I got a pretty excited when I saw the commercial on animax. It really sounds epic.

(I think that I will be watching the original series online as I want to know what actually happend before FA.)

A Pixy
September 29th, 2009, 8:25 AM
Yes, finally. Everyone in my school is a titanic Inu-Yasha fan, let's just cross our fingers for a Canadian premiere ASAP and hope my friends don't kill me in happiness. And I'm happy too.