View Full Version : The land of X's. Wind and Sanataria.

September 15th, 2009, 1:53 PM
Sanataria gazed jealously at Wind while he was with another girl. The young girl was around Wind's age. Her long beautiful hair made everything seem so perfect. Sanataria couldn't bare this scene any longer so she came up to the two of them and announced her feelings.
"Wind...I need to talk to you alone." Sanataria said. Wind looked at Midori Chi for a split secound and then shooked his head. "No...,"Wind said coldy gazing into Midori Chi's beautiful black eyes. Sanataria felt her eyes burning with tears for how she had loved Wind ever since seemed to be unreal. But, she managed to let the tears stayed put and nodded as she left the two of them. Midori Chi and Wind soon gave a smile of relief. For Sanataria's feeling didn't even bother them.

Later on Sanataria's lonly day she seemed to return to The land of X's Inn and decided to give herself a rest. "..........." While Sanataria slept and something made her dream of some sort of figure.

In the dark and shaded colored room showed a beautiful scenery. The sky was in a mixture of orange, red, even some pink, and a hint of blue was showed on the dreamed sky. There stood two figures one with long hair on the left as she laid her head on the person shown on the right side was a male as he held the girls hand as tight as he could. "...oh w-i-...i--l...uo...," the female spoke so hollow it was almost impossible to tell what she was saying.
Sanataria woked up with confusing eyes as she tried to visualize whom those two may be.

"Sanataria!..." a voice cried out.

this is chapter one of The land of X's. Wind and Sanataria.

chapeter will be available soon. Please give me a feedback on how well you like this story.

September 15th, 2009, 4:25 PM
this is like, so adorable <3

September 16th, 2009, 1:01 PM
Thx sanataria. Would you like me to write the next chapter?