PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite Linkin Park song

Blaziquaza
September 16th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Your favourite Linkin Park song.Mine would either be New Divide or What I've Done.

Haza
September 16th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Breaking a Habit or whatever its called. It was their first song to catch my attention.

Mukkamoto
September 16th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Breaking a Habit or whatever its called. It was their first song to catch my attention.
It's Breaking the Habit :P

My favorite would have to be Papercut or One Step Closer. However i like all their songs anyway xD

Skymin
September 16th, 2009, 04:38 AM
That's not a very long list to choose from.

But uh... What I've done is pretty cool

BJ088
September 16th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Definitely "Numb" for me. Wasn't a fan "Numb Encore" with Jay Z, but the original is quality.
Also, "Somewhere I Belong" is a great track!

fer
September 16th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Leave out All The Rest I have way to many plays according to Itunes,I also like New Divide as well though never downloaded it.

The Apprentice™
September 16th, 2009, 10:27 AM
My fave is "One step closer" ^^ But I still like the rest of their songs

THIRTY-SIX
September 16th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Nice poll. o.o

It's probably In between or Given Up.

SolarAbusoru
September 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM
My fave is 'What I've Done' as it really puts a point across about how we should start anew, and wipe out sins aka. Poverty.

Timbjerr
September 16th, 2009, 11:28 AM
As much as I like the songs in the pol, Breaking the Habit is my favorite Linkin Park song ever...When I was younger, I had so much to learn from it. :P

06s23
September 16th, 2009, 11:33 AM
new divide, better than the rest of thier other stuff

BJ088
September 16th, 2009, 12:11 PM
As much as I like the songs in the pol, Breaking the Habit is my favorite Linkin Park song ever...When I was younger, I had so much to learn from it. :P

Breaking "A" Habit. Just for the record ; )

Great song also I agree!

DonRoyale
September 16th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Given Up, Faint, Papercut, Somewhere I Belong...there are many LP songs I enjoy. :>

revelp8
September 16th, 2009, 12:33 PM
having been to the concert of theirs several times already, i got to say i love hearing Faint

Avey
September 16th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Errr, your poll is a bit... lacking? o.0

I love a lot of Linkin Park's songs and most of them are the well known ones like In The End, What I've Done, Numb, Leave out all the Rest, Somewhere I belong and New Divide. But my favourite has got to be a lesser known, lesser appreciated one called In Between. I could relate to it a lot a couple of months ago and it never left my playlist on iTunes.

Azonic
September 16th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Oh wow, it's been a while since I listened to them. XD In the End is pretty cool... it and Somewhere I Belong are the only two I remember clearly, and liking it. New Divide is nice. Valentine's Day has great lyrics.

Eureka1
September 16th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Breaking "A" Habit. Just for the record ; )

Great song also I agree!

No, it's breaking THE habit.

And that would be my favourite song too probably.

BJ088
September 16th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Yep, you're right sorry. Just looked at the Meteora album.

Guillermo
September 17th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Breaking the Habit, In The End, New Divide, One Step Closer, From the Inside and Hit the Floor.

I have a few others but the list would get too big. :[

Tudj
September 17th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Mine are Leave Out all the Rest, Numb (and Numb encore, New Divide and Shadow of the Day.

seeker
September 17th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Numb
What I've Done
New Divide
Other

Well with the given options, I was dissapointed. Linkin Park's old stuff is way way better then thir newer stuff. Minutes to Midnight has about 3 songs I liked. Everyone knows that Linkin Park made it with thier first album and Hybrid Theory went down in history because of it. Selling multi platinum albums, LP have now started to become some what of sell outs, regardless of thier talent. Their new album is all political and anti-war, which is what sells in rock now. Linking Park abandoned thier old style as well as a large amount of thier fanbase by changing genre, they kept maybe one song that was true to thier older music on Minutes to Midnight. It was extremely frustrating to wait 3 years for a new album, to find that they had completely changed. Sure lots of bands change thier sound, and LP did not want a Hybrid Theory trilogy so they changed after Meteora, but they didn't need to completely ditch thier roots. Some might disagree with me and say that the album was great and had a great amount of quality, which I'm not saying it doesn't, but I dont think anyone can disagree with me in saying that they changed thier sound. If you like LP's new music, and thier new music, it will be for two different reasons. I just hope they revisit the old days and not head near all this political music some o the bigger bands are doing, Muse & Mettalica being some of the culprits.
Also, to answer your question, In The End & Forgotten are my favourite tracks. But I do like songs off thier new album, I just don't like it as a whole. Very inconsistant.

The Darkest Gale
September 17th, 2009, 08:37 AM
new divide
numb
i love LP but somme songs are poor which sucks

Razer302
September 20th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Out of them my favuorite would be Numb, but my overall favourite song is In The End. I love them all anyway. haha

Sasuke.
September 20th, 2009, 09:31 AM
From The Inside | Numb | Faint

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 27th, 2009, 05:01 PM
ummmm, I'm not a fan of them, but I kinda liked the song numb (I dont' know why I don't like them)

:t354:TG

Samurai X
September 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM
In The End

It's a special song to me, it has a meaning to me and the song is pretty good too.

HeidiMoose
September 28th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Linkin Park is undoubtedly my favorite band, so it's kind of hard for me to choose. But I'm going to have to go with "Leave Out All The Rest". Although nothing can beat the "Hybrid Theory" album and those songs. (Of course, maybe that's because that album gives me a lot of nostalgia from the younger days.. lol)