PDA

View Full Version : Out Of Childhood

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Ok. You're pokemon. One week later when you were born, paucher( or hunter) took your mother and father. One week later you're resuced by some trainer and taken to PC( not pokecommunity) One night you escaped and learned that your parents are still alive and you decided to find them. You can evolve, battle, make new friends and get into all sort of troubles.

Name:
What pokemon are you?:
Loves:
Hates:
Mother:
Father:
Other things:

Here's mine:
Name: Flame Dragon ( Flame for short)
What pokemon are you?: Bagon
Personality: Loves outdoors and dreams to fly. She can get too far, but always thinks of others first.
Loves: something that flies, fishes, outdoor.
Hates: Bad guys, something that is out of date, ice pokemons.
Mother: Flygon
Father: Salmence
Other things: none.

William
October 11th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Name: The One Who Makes Stampedes
What pokemon are you?: Tauros
Personality: Stubburn to say the least. He is happy when in open land, quite stern yet playful at sometimes. Quick to anger if messed with or if friends are messed with. Loves: Running in open fields, nice warm sunlight while resting in cool grass. Fighting with others proving his strength over others.
Hates: Fire, and ropes, and trainers, and barriers...
Mother: Tauros
Father: Tauros
Other things:
Is not fond of pronding irons or anything that resembles them. Reason being is that when he got caught he was tagged, however he made such a fuss that the mark was distorted. So The One Who Makes Stampedes has a burn on his right hind side in the shape '#'. Also is still young, barely getting to the age where he can breed. Although he can hold his own against several of the adults of his previous herd.

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Name: Kakari
What pokemon are you?: Togepi
Personality: Very friendly but a bit of a loner really. She can take care of herself and she knows how to battle. When either she or her friends are in danger she won't quit until her enemy is defeated.
Loves: Open feilds, blue skys, oceans, and flying even though she can't yet.
Hates: Pouchers, cramped places, and humans.
Mother:Togetic
Father: Togetic
Other things: Shes just a normal Togepi really. Her dream is to evolve and fly around. Her parents were taken from her at a very young age so she had to look after herself.
She knows all the plants that you can and can't eat. She also knows the best places to rest. She can tell if a cave, hole, ect. is already inhabated.

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 12:47 PM
The parents doesn't had to be same pokemon you know.

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah know but it makes more sense to me if they are.

espeon and umbreon
October 11th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Oh well.

IC: I stared at the trainer. He was running and I felt warm. Then I curled up and slept.

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOC: Have we started? Blah blah blah. Sorry had to put something more.

October 11th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Name: Skip
What pokemon are you?: Eevee
Personality: Respects everything, but still makes jokes.
Loves: Butter
Hates:Salt
Mother: Eevee
Father: Kangaskan
Other things: Likes to eat... A LOT!

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Well I guess we've started. But just in case I'll wait. LOL. In the mean time I'll just make a cake. Oh dear I have no butter. Hmmm hey Skip can I borrow a stick of butter?

October 11th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Sure. *tosses butter* How come you need a stick of butter?

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 03:14 PM
OOC: No reason. Is about to put it in the bowl then changes her mnd and simply puts it down. Hey can we start. I think we can.

A Togepi moves slowly through the tall grass. Suddenly a Ratatta jumps at her. "Hello little Togepi. Hows bout a battle?"

October 11th, 2004, 03:22 PM
An Eevee ran through the grass and up a tree. He just sat there, watching what looked like a soon to be battle.

Alana
October 11th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"I don't really want to battle." "To bad here I come!" The Ratatta charged. Kakari turned and ran. She skidded and hit an Eevee. "Oh sorry."

paige pelletier
October 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Name: Paige
Pokemon: squirtle
Personality: she is strange her personality is always changing
loves: pokemon! she is so curios about every thing but doesn't know about most pokemon and hot sauce hot things!!!!!!!!!! rain bad weather
hates: humans (abusive trainer) needles
mom: blastose
dad: lapras
other: you'll see.............

espeon and umbreon
October 12th, 2004, 12:50 AM
I woke up, finding out that I was in a cage.

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Kakari darted away from the two Pokemon and then saw a human feeding her Pokemon. Kakari's stomach rumbled and she remembered how long it had been since she had eaten anything. She walked up to the trainer and gave her a pleading look. The trainer smiled and gave her some food. After she ate Kakari turned to leave but suddenly she was hit from behind by some uknown force. She felt strange then she saw that she was inside of something. She tryed to get out but couldn't.

Qemboy
October 12th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Name:Link
What pokemon are you?:dratini
Personality:sometimes stuberen sometimes hsppy likes to make jokes.
Loves:not being captured by trainers
Hates:Being captured by trainers
Mother: dragonite
Father: dragonite
Other things:None

October 12th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Skip jumped on the trainer, who had just caged the Togepi. "An Eevee! Those are rare near here!" The trainer sent a Houndoom into battle as the rest of her team watched. Skip started to fight, but was pinned down and put in a cage next to the Togepi. "You thought I was going to play fair? Ha!" When the human went away, Skip turned to the Togepi. <Well, we seem to be rare, so they may just keep us in cages. I've heard that humans will force us to battle! Creepy, huh?>

Alana
October 12th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Kakari looked at him. "Boy your cheerful aren't you?" She stood up and started waving her arms. "Just wait till that trainer comes back. I'll show her how much I like her."

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
i couldn't get up. I realised that I had injured my left foot when I was trying to escape from hunters.

William
October 13th, 2004, 07:56 AM
The One Who Makes Stampedes was sharpening his horns by rubbing them against a tree. The bark peeling away like the skin of an onion. Pauseing for a momento to change horns The One Who Makes Stampedes sees a trainer through the brush. Beside it are several cages with other pokemon in them.

He could not sit by and allow this to take place, none deserved to be caged nor enslaved. Letting out a low snort and grinding a fore hoof into the earth the tauros charges forward towards the trainer.

The earth begins to quake with a massive rummble and a cloud of dust rises from where The One Who Makes Stampedes runs. Without regard the tauros stomps down upon the Houndoom that was sent at ham and then impales the trainer with his horns trowing its body into the bushes.

Then calming down, the tauros turns to the cages and with a quik kick of a hoof and a twist of a horn the cages broken and the pokemon free. Having aided The One Who Makes Stampedes begins to walk off.

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I headbutted on the cage, but it was no use. I embered the cage, but it was no use either.

Qemboy
October 13th, 2004, 01:10 PM
a trainer spoted me and said wow a dratini there rare right and we started the pokemon battle

espeon and umbreon
October 13th, 2004, 01:18 PM
I finally headbutted the cage again and it broke. I quickly escaped from the building and saw a white pokemon with red and blue marks.

William
October 13th, 2004, 02:10 PM
((( My post wasnt too violent with the impalment nearly killing a trainer, is it? wild animals are dangerous...so are pokemon right?)))

The tauros makes his way into a clearing with lush green grass. Lowering his head The One Who Makes Stampedes begins to feed upon the fine grass.

shrty55
October 13th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Name: NaKu
What pokemon are you?:Vulpix
Personality:Born leader, lazy, impatiant
Loves:Food
Hates:Cages and Pokeballs
Mother:Ninetails
Father: Pikachu
Other things:Has a unusual color of fur(blue) and can use electric attacks

I woke up in a cave just outside the PC headcourters. I was crying do to the loss of my parents. Picking up the sent of something delicious i had to follow. I saw a fire with a pig roasting on it and no one around. I walked up to the fire and grabbed the pig and all of a sudden i was trapped in a huge net struggling to get out.

Electric Hero
October 13th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Name: Lightning
What pokemon are you?: Pichu
Personality: brave, funny
Loves: food, battles
Hates: troubles
Mother: Pikachu
Father: Raichu

I was walking around and then a trainer with cages appeared, "woa , a pikachu , I always wanted one, go Pidgeotto!" said the trainer, he threw a pokeball and a pidgeotto appeared and he started to attack me...."oh crap, another trainer" I used thundershock and defeated the pidgeotto.

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 01:08 AM
OOC: You need to be Pichu Max Hunter.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 01:15 PM
A Trainer came out of the brush and said, "Ahh sweet a rare blue vulpix what a catch."
I tought to myself mabey this trainer will take me too my parents so i stopped struggling.

espeon and umbreon
October 14th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I walked for a bit and saw a man.
" Bagon, very rare... well go Tyranitar!" man yelled and appeared a black tyranitar with red eyes.
" HELP!" I screamed.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 02:01 PM
The trainer put me in a cage next to other pokemon when i noticed we were going in the opposite direction than were my parents were taken. I used flamethrower on the bars hoping to melt them but they were to strong and my fire is weak from lack of food. I said " Only if i new some attack to teleport me out of here." In the cage next to me was a very old looking alakazam. He said " I can teach you many of my psychic attacks and hopefully u can free us."

Qemboy
October 14th, 2004, 03:47 PM
i used wrap attack then watergun then i used watergun again then he threw a pokeball at me I easaly escapde and the n i used tackle attack on him then dove into the water
and found my parents under water to.

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I learned many skills from the pokemon in the surrounding cages i learn psychic attacks dark attacks ground attacks and i already new fire and eletric so i was coverd there. Teleporting for the first time was complicated i did land outside the cage and on the ground but a really long ways behind the cart full of cages. I used my quick attck to catch up and used Psychic to open all the cages. We all attacked the trainer and escaped.

Alana
October 14th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Kakari stoped waving her arms and there was a bright light then she was outside of the cage. "Now if you be a good little Eevee I'll let you out too."

shrty55
October 14th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I traced the tracks back to the cave in which i was staying. I was searching still for my parents deep inside the cave but found no sign. On the wall was something extremely shiney and i wasnt quite sure what it was. I said to myself, " My mother told me something about a firestone that made her evolve into a ninetails."

espeon and umbreon
October 15th, 2004, 05:30 AM
OOC: Ok, new rules. You can only learn attack that can be learned by level ups or TM, HM. Sorry Shirty, you have to explain what attack it is and if Vulpix can't learn it you have to change it.

shrty55
October 15th, 2004, 11:41 AM
OCC: What y man that sux i was meant to believe in the series about any pokemon can learn all moves so y change it in this and vulpix can learn psychic attacks and ground attacks dark attacks and even electric attacks (well mine on my game for fire red can and i didnt use cheats i got it fomr ninetails and pikachu)and thats what was taught to it so y and i havent figured out which ones they were yet k

IC: I couldnt get the firestone out so i waited and waited until i thought of and idea. It didnt come but as i stared at the firestone i heard a noise outside of the cave. I ignored it. It turend out to be a few trainers with many pokemon trying to find a shelter for the night. They say me there and said, "Hey there little fella what are u doing in here all alone." I didnt even stop looking at the stone. One threw a pokebal at me i knocked it away with my tail. They when wondered y i was staring at the wall.

espeon and umbreon
October 15th, 2004, 01:15 PM
OOC: This is my RP by the way. Actually only reason I put this rule is to be fair to others and if Vulpix can learn all that attacks it can't learn that quickly and stop swearing.
Rules:
1. no swearing
2. When other people tells the ideas and it's bad don't say, that idea sucks or go to hell that idea is rubbish! Just say you don't agree and why or you will be kicked out.
3. no spamming
4. Don't insult other people.
5. no evolving until you reach the last city or you are good enough to evolve.
6. don't swear or booing at this rules.

shrty55
October 15th, 2004, 01:33 PM
OCC: BUt vulpix can learn those moves and i didnt swear swearing involves cuss words like the fbomb and fine if u want it that way i quit

espeon and umbreon
October 15th, 2004, 01:43 PM
OOC: All right you can do whatever you want. But you said word called sucks. That is swear word.

October 15th, 2004, 01:55 PM
OOC: I've msaid worse swear words. ****! ****! ***! ****! *******! You owe me, shrty55!

William
October 15th, 2004, 05:33 PM
((((I am lost, are we all supposed to do our own things or work with eachother to free our captured parents?? Cause Im confused with each ones own plot and not relly interaction...)))

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 12:38 AM
OOC: Well Shirty55 you are not the only one who can learn every attacks too. Everyone can! Now that's fair. Anyway 1313666 you use * button, but he used in actual way.

Dark_gligar
October 16th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Hmm... Just wandering too late to join?

EDIT :: Yup....

October 16th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Skip sat down and started eating the food given to him. It tasted like feet.

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Kakari sat watching the Eevee. "Doesn't look like that stuff tastes good. You know I could get you out. All ya have to do is say please."

espeon and umbreon
October 16th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I was bit confused so I used confusion at pokemon that was trying to attack me and walked away.

William
October 16th, 2004, 10:41 PM
(((Hey 1313666 and Alana, in my first post It was my intent that I was interacting with the trainer who captured you two...that is why I am lost...)))

October 17th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"Please! Please! Please!" Eevee looked up at Kakari when she said this. "I'm already sick of eating feet! I want some berries! PLEASE!"

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 02:17 PM
ooc: I am lost, can someone give me a fast summary of what just happened?

October 17th, 2004, 02:33 PM
OOC: Most of us are trapped in cages, eating the dirt off our captor's feet.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 02:45 PM
OOC: Max did you changed your profile to Pichu?

I saw the cage and called out someone or something.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 02:47 PM
ooc: yup, I changed my profile to a Pichu

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 02:50 PM
OOC: Ok you can start. You can evolve later.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:04 PM
ooc: I already started , I didn't continued 'cause I was lost, but here I am!

ic: ((as 1313666 said almost everybody was in cages)) I ran away from the trainer that tried to capture me, after one mile I saw other pokemon in cages

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I tried to bang the cages to break the pokemons free, but couldn't. Suddenly I saw something that is brown.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Kakari almost laughed then she waved her arms and Skip appeared beside her. "Come on lets get out of here." She said running in the opposite dirrection.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I shrugged and saw two figures. I followed them, but suddenly something grabbed me.
" Someone HELP!" I screamed.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
"Hang on!" Said Kakari weeling round and using Metranome on the attacker.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:19 PM
The attacker was a man.
" Thanks. What is your name?" I asked.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:24 PM
"I'm Kakari but you can call me Kari."

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:26 PM
" My name is Flame Dragon. You can call me Flame for short," I replied.

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Hi Flame nice to meet you."

OOC: Sorry I have to go. My brother wants the computer. I'll try to get back on later.

William
October 17th, 2004, 11:26 PM
(((yes Im ranting, none of you know what I am tlking of anyway....Im just gonna say my earlier posts are disregarded...)))

READ: The One Who Makes Stampedes is merely munching down upon some grass in an open clearing of the woods. He had heard something earlier but it had disipated itself and so the tauros had remained feeding.

October 25th, 2004, 06:08 AM
"Hi! I'm Skip." Skip panted as he sat down near the others. "There... are... others... coming... They-- RUN! They found us!" Skip bolted up a tree and proceeded to throw acorns at the humans. "Take that! And wash your feet, too!"

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Kari uses Metranome and transports the humans to the Sahara Dessert. "It'll take em awhile to fid use now." She laughs.

espeon and umbreon
October 25th, 2004, 11:46 PM
I felt little bit sorry for them, but shrugged. I looked at the truck and saw my mother and father. Suddenly truck started to move and it drove away.

Merron
October 26th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Name: Chk-Chk (pronounced "chick chick"; it means "agile" in Butterfree)
Species: Caterpie
Personality: Cautious and distrustful.
Loves: Shady trees with juicy leaves and lots of holes to hide in, water.
Hates: Bird Pokemon, thunderstorms, loud noises.
Mother: Butterfree
Father: Masquerain

Other things: Chk-Chk is very fast, both in movement and in deciding what to do. Her father is very alert and nervous; she takes after him. Chk-Chk's mother is calm and nurturing, the core of the family.

...Unlike many other Caterpies, Chk-Chk is not afraid of water. Masquerain taught her how to weave an air sac from caterpillar silk and walk along the underside of the water's surface. She did this in order to escape from the Pokemon Center's lakeside backyard, where orphaned Pokemon are kept.

Chk-Chk does not look entirely like other Caterpies, either. Her legs are stronger, and she takes longer strides even though she is still very small. A sharp horn (like Wurmple's) protrudes from her backside. It is coated with a dark red irritant that hurts enemies.

Chk-Chk has been living in a very bushy Persim tree across the lake from the PC, and when other creatures pass by, she stands very still. Only the sharpest of eyes can discern her from the leaves that surround her, and only then if the owner has ascended the treacherously thick branches of the tree.

...Pokemon with keen ears might hear her lamenting "cthch cthch cthch" at night.

Merron
October 26th, 2004, 09:32 AM
IC:

Already it was morning. Sunlight glistened beautifully on the waves of Delving Lake, and a soft breeze brought the scent of aguav and iapappa to Chk-Chk's outstretched antennae.

"Chert-chzt," she said. "I am hungry, and have eaten all of the Persim. I will walk across the footpath when it is safe." Twigs and bitter persim leaves are not a baby Caterpie's preferred food; in order to grow strong and large, they must eat well and ingest a lot of sugar.

The path was silent, and nothing in the clearing beyond was stirring. Chk-Chk knew that she must be fast. There were Pidgey in these parts, and the mornings were a particularly dangerous time for small insects to be foraging. Inching her way down cautiously, Chk-Chk heard the voices of humans echoing across the lake. It was the Breeder who had put her in that horrible ugly yard, and the strange red-haired woman in the white dress who stood all day and night behind the counter of the hospital.

"Chitch, what stupid creatures," she mused.

king_pyratic
October 26th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Name: Domino
What pokemon are you?:Absol
Personality:hasty
Loves:power
Hates:weakness
Mother:shrilop (absol)
Father:terek (absol)
Other things:i love speed

Merron
October 26th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Chk-Chk cast a gloomy glance across the road at the tree she'd spent the night in. It looked sickly and ragged from too much chewing. Nevermind, she thought. I couldn't help it. Scootching into the grassy meadow near the edge of a little wood, she followed the smell of iapapa greedily. Far in the distance she could hear strange noises, much unlike the conversation between the PC attendees.

"Chirritchi, there is a fight," she surmised. There were sounds like she had heard only in the human place, the harsh scrape of metal upon metal and the alien chugga chugga of some huge moving thing. An unpleasant smell mingled with the sweet scents of the meadow, and suddenly a rumbling came from the far end of the path. Clouds of dust arose as a terrifying box of metal and wood hurtled from the mouth of the woodland road on enormous wheels, spitting out foul black smoke and groaning like trees in a storm. Chk-Chk hid in the underbrush as it passed, hugging the ground in fright. Her large head followed the angry behemoth as it rolled along. With horror in her eyes, she saw a stack of cages full of wailing Pokemon, two of which imprisoned her loving parents.

"Skreeeee!!!" she called, her squeaky baby voice piercing the din. "Kitch (Dada)! Treeeeeewy (Mama)!!!!" Chk-Chk reared up and whirled her head and forlegs around in wide circles, crying desperately for Masquerain and Butterfree. The wicked machine did not stop; it simply rolled into the forest beyond her sight, and was gone. The little Caterpie started to tremble. "Treewy."

The sound of hoofbeats pierced the sudden calm. They were light and frantic... Chk-Chk raised her head and shook the tears out of her huge black eyes. A baby Tauros was running along the road in pursuit of the truck, but it had fallen far behind and was tiring. Supressing her fear, the little insect broke cover and scurried out into the bare dirt of the path. Still in shock over the sight of her parents in captivity, Chk-Chk said nothing but ran alongside the little Tauros until he grew short of breath and finally had to stop. Rearing up and looking him in the eyes, she said simply,

"We have to keep going, or they will be gone."

William
November 2nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
(((Ok Merron Ill take it you are talking to my tauros...)))

He Who Makes Stampedes looks down at the strange caterpie. Still short on breath he looks after the path the rolling box went.

~Get on, I will continue.~ He says to the caterpie.

After the caterpie climbs upon his back the tauros takes off at a rate faster than before. The earth beneath his hoofs quakes as he tries to keepthe the trail of their parents capturs in sight.

November 2nd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Skip threw an acorn at Kari and one at Flame, then ran into a hole in the tree.

espeon and umbreon
November 3rd, 2004, 12:41 AM
I got bit angry and decided to use flame thrower.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Kari was ticked and used Metranome. Skip floated out of the hole. She turned to Flame. "Hey Falme what do ya think we should do with him?" She asked with an evil grin.

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 12:02 AM
" We can throw him into the water, headbutt him, use him as ball, plat his tail or swing him around."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:37 PM
"Yes those are great ideas. What do you think Skip." Hangs him upside down. "What do you think we should do to you?"

November 5th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"Swing me around! Yay!"

OOC: What does plat mean?

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:52 PM
"You'd like that huh. Tell me Skip do you like water?"

OOC: No idea.

November 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"Yeah! I like to swim! I like to... well, sink to the bottom while trying to swim. I still have some holiday weight on me."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:15 PM
OOC: Its like tying hairs, but you split the hair into three groups. First you hold the first bunch of hair then 2nd bunch of hair go over the 1st hair then third bunch go over the 2nd then 1st go over the 3rd and so on. I think that word is in Australian way.

" Swing is no good. How about making him looks like a girl?"

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Gets evil glint in her eye. "Yes i think that will do nicely. I'll hold him down."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I took out all the stuff that I stole from Female humans. First I tied 5 ribbons around Skip's tail.
" Your turn Kari," I grinned.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:48 PM
"Alright then." Flame holds Skip this time. Kari looked through all the stuff Flame had stolen and found some lip stick and blush. Grinning happily she carefully aplies some of each to Skip's face. "Now don't you look pretty. Alright your turn again Flame."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:54 PM
OOC; Its Flame.

I looked through and found a doll's cloth that is exactly the size of Skip. I grinned and put it on to Skip.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Kari uses Metronome to hold Skip in the air as she looked at him. She couldn't help herself. She started laughing. Before long she was rolling on the ground and tears were coming out of her eyes. "I think we did a pretty good job. Don't you agree Flame?"

OOC: Lets stop posting till 1313666 gets back and sees what we've done to him.

November 6th, 2004, 09:35 AM
OOC: OMG! YOU MONSTERS!!!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:40 AM
OOC: would it make you feel better if I told you that the dress was pink and frilly?

November 6th, 2004, 09:41 AM
YOU MONSTER!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:46 AM
"Aw come on. I think you look cute in all that lace and frill. But theres something missing. Hmmm."

November 6th, 2004, 09:47 AM
"What do you have in mind, creature of H***?"

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 09:51 AM
"Better watch your language or I'll have to do someting really mean." Grinns evily again. "I think some bows and a bit more lace is in order."

November 6th, 2004, 10:18 AM
"F*** you, creature from the firery pits of H***!"

OOC: I better watch my language... Or maybe not...

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:22 AM
"Be good little Eevee." Adds some hot pink bows to his fur.

November 6th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Skip rammed Kari into the water.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Kari floated easily and restrained Skip with another Metronome.

November 6th, 2004, 11:15 AM
OOC: I don't care. I got my payback already.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I decided to put scarf around Skip.

November 7th, 2004, 09:47 AM
OOC: I'm changing to first-person now.

I clawed at Flame and hissed at Kari.

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Kari yawned and vanished. She re-appeared five feet to the left. "Hey Skip tell ya what. Say you're sorry for attacking us earlier and we'll remove all that lace and make up. What do ya say."

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:51 PM
I grinned.
" If you don't you get big fat kiss from jynx!" I said.

November 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I'll let you torture me even more if YOU TWO kiss. You can torture me to insanity if you want, and I'll be okay with it, but you must kiss if you want to torture me all you want without a fight."

OOC: XD :badsmile:

espeon and umbreon
November 10th, 2004, 01:26 AM
" That's never gonna happen. Jynx, Soomchum come here!" Smoochum and Jynx walked toward us.

November 10th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no!"

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 03:58 AM
" This little Eevee wants hugs and kisses from you!" I grinned.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Starts laughing. "Remember if you would just say sorry we'll let you go unharmed."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 02:55 PM
" Make a descision or you know what will do you know what!"

November 26th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Sorry for what? You've tortured me so much I forgot."

OOC: I really did.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:28 PM
OOC: You attacked us remember? Why else would we torture you. Apart from the fact that its fun.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
" Say sorry and we will stop the kissy, kiss," Flame said.

November 26th, 2004, 04:31 PM
OOC: You monsters...

"I'm sorry! Just don't make me kiss them!" Eevee sobbed. "But... but can you two still kiss?"

OOC: You torture me, I torture you.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:33 PM
WHAM! Kari had used her powers to pick up Silver and slam him against a tree. "Oopsy."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM
" I think that was too hard..." Flame said.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Maybe your right." She walked over to Silver and held out a hand. "Sorry bought that. I got carried away."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 05:03 PM
" Anyway, we WON'T kiss you," Flame said

November 26th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Okay. Can you let me down now? My back hurts..."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Sure." Kari lowered Silver gently to the ground.

November 26th, 2004, 06:22 PM
OOC: I'm nominating Alana for meanest PC member...

Eevee touched the ground gently. When he got up, he took a bite of grass. "Too bad we don't have hot dogs." he mumbled.

OOC: Have you realized our characters haven't eaten in over a month? O.O

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:27 PM
OOC: Bows to every one. "Thank you, thank you. I am honored to accept this award."
You're right.

IC: Kari took some berries she found and nibled on them.

November 26th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Eevee foraged for fruit and stuffed it in a tree. "I found a hot dog!!!" he said as he dug in the food pile.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"OH brother." Keeps eating berries.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 06:59 PM
" He's seeing mirage... i think he should be in mental hospital..." Flame said as she ate the berry.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"Probably right." Yawned Kari.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 07:17 PM
" Hey Skip! Hello!" Flame yelled.

November 27th, 2004, 08:19 AM
"Huh? Oh, hi. If I'm seeing stuff, what's this?" he pulled out a hot dog.

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:44 PM
" Um... That's Murkrow!" Flame started to run as dozen of Murkrow started chasing them.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"NOt cool. Not cool." Cried Kari as a Murckrow pecked at her eyes.

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 08:08 PM
" Need to do something here!" Flame said. She suddenly notice a small tunnel. " Hurry!"

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"I agree. Wait for me!" Scrambles after her.

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 11:03 PM
When Flame was in other side of the tunnel, she went out out. She blinked. There was a city. Huge city.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Kari tepped out beside Flame. "Wow. Check this place out."

November 28th, 2004, 12:22 PM
"I gave the Murkrow back there the slip. They fell for a drawing on a tree--" Eevee stepped out. "Wow... Did you know most humans treat strays nice? Watch this." Eevee ran over to a hot dog cart. He looked up at the owner. The owner looked into his pitiful face, and threw him a chain of hot dogs. Eevee walked back. "Who's hungry?"

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Flame shook her head in disbelief and decided to explore a bit.

November 28th, 2004, 12:36 PM
"Good thing I know cities well." Eevee hopped on the top of a car. "See ya!" he called to Flame and Kari.

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:40 PM
"See ya and I will see you in the hospital!" Flame said.

November 28th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"Yeah, you'll be in the bed next to mine!" The car sped off, and Eevee went with it.

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM
" And he doesn't even have a seat belt..." Flame grinned.

November 28th, 2004, 12:48 PM
"Oh crap! I left my hot dogs there!" Eevee jumped onto a car going the other direction to go get his hot dogs.

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 01:04 PM
" And hit...." Flame mumbled and walked for a bit.

November 28th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Eevee got his hot dogs and walked to the subway. He snuck on the 3:00 to 7th Street.

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 01:34 PM
" Wow, a rare Bagon! I'm gonna catch it!!" Flame heard boy human saying.
The boy released a Tyrouge.
" Tyrouge, use double kick!" the bot ordered. Suddenly Tyrouge attacked Flame with foot two times.

November 28th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Eevee came out of the subway only to see Flame getting attacked by a Tyrogue. Eevee sat and watched as Tyrogue gave Flame a Double Kick. It got boring, so Eevee tackled the boy. He kept on tackling, just for fun. He had finished the hot dogs.

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Flame shot a ember at Tyrouge. It got some damage, but not quite. Tyrouge then used fire punch at Flame.

November 28th, 2004, 02:05 PM
While the trainer was unconsious on the ground, Eevee did some commentating on the match. "Ooooh. Flame shoots Tyrogue with Ember. But Tyrogue still stands. And it's a Fire Punch. Ouch. Well folks, we can see everything from on top of Trainer Tower."

OOC: Trainer Tower. He's sitting on the trainer, and he feels like he's on a tower.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Kari headed in the other direction. Suddenly some one yelled, "OH look at the Togepi." Kari found herself surounded by people. She stopped and moved back. "Oh the poor thing is scared." It was a kind oice. A young girl picked her up and held her gently. "Would you like something to eat?"

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Flame then headbutted Tyrouge. The Tyrouge flies into the air, but it stood up. It then used thunder punch.

December 1st, 2004, 05:35 PM
The trainer was stirring. Eevee kicked him in the head, and he stopped again.

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 09:44 PM
Flame quickly dodged thunder punch and used scratch attack. Tyrouge couldn't take it anymore and fainted.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
The last time a human offered food I was captured. But this one seems different. Thought Kari. She nodded happily and the girl gave her some food.

December 2nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"And the winner is...Flame!!!!" Eevee walked up to a Houndour, which gave him a steak. "Thank you. Please bet again!"

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Flame jumped in joy.
" I feel like having a ice cream," she said and walked over to a man that was selling a ice cream.

December 6th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Eevee rolled his eyes. He felt like going to the park. He hopped onto a taxi, and waved good-bye.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Flame ate her double chocolate ice cream and stread at the humans.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Kari aet some food then she and the girl walked around a bit. After awhile she spotted Flame and waved. "Hey Flame come meet my new friend."

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Flame walked towards them. She stared at the girl.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"Kari greated Flame then said, "Flame this is my new friend. Her name is Sandra."

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:58 PM
" Does she understand pokemon language?" Flame asked.

December 6th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Eevee took a nap on the taxi. He was thrown off it as it took a sharp turn. He landed (once again) near Flame and Kari. "Awwwww man. Not again!" Eevee sat near the street as he waited for a car.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Kari shrugged. "I don't think so." She spotted Eevee and laughed. "Having car trouble?" She joked.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Flame giggled.
" You should be in hospital by now."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Kari nodded. "Maybe you should try walking from now on."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:07 PM
" Ok, what should we do now?"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:16 PM
"Well why don't we play something. Like ag maybe? Though I'd probably lose."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:22 PM
" What about hanging around the city for a bit?" Flame said.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"That works too." Said Kari. The girl had sat down on a bench to wait for her new friend.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
" What about taking girl with us?" Flame suggested.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Kari nodded and walked up to the girl. "Hey wanna come with us."

The girl nodded. "Sure as long s you tell me where we're going."

"I guess she can understand us."

December 8th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"If you stay n the city, you can get almost anything." Eevee watched as a car sped by him. "Too fast..."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"Why don't you come with us rather than taxi hopping?"

December 8th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"Okay. I just need to do something first..." Eevee ran up to a rich-looking man. He rammed the man's leg. He dropped his doughnut. While he bent over to pick it up, Eevee took his wallet out of his back pocket. "Okay. I'm ready now. I am now mister..." He looked in the wallet. "Carl Pearson."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:54 PM
" Skip, just give up! How about getting nice hot dog instead?"

December 8th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"Okay. Anyone else want one?" Eevee made his way to the hot dog stand with some money, and the wallet around his neck, attached there by some string he had been saving.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Kari nodded. "Whats the point of stealing from a human? Your a Pokemon."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Flame gave a puppy dog eyes to a man that was selling hot dog. The man gave her a hot dog.

December 8th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"Kari has a good point..." Eevee gave the money to the human who was with Kari and Flame. "I have a feeling you'll need that, just in case. Now, about that man..." He looked at the rich-looking man. "I'll give him his ID back." Eevee walked over and gave the guy his wallet back. Then, the man bought him got a hot dog for 'finding' his wallet.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Kari did the starved Togepi impreshin and got a hot dog. She ate it happily and looked at Skip. "Simple no?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:09 PM
" It's not exactly stealing," Flame said and ate her hot dog.

December 8th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Flame's right. It's... getting a little human help." Eevee took a bite of hot dog.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"Right. After all we're starving right." Sh e grinned and finished her dog then waited for the others to finish.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Flame licked her li[s and was ready to go.
" Where should we go now? Pokemon Water Park, park or any where else you can think of?"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"The park sounds nice. Lets go."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:31 PM
" Are you coming Skip?" Flame asked.

December 9th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Yeah. By the way, who's the human?" Eevee looked at the human who had come with Flame and Kari.

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 04:19 PM
" She's our new friend, don't worry she won't bite you."

December 9th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Eevee got excited. "Can we name her? Let's name her!"

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 06:36 PM
" No. She's not our pet!" Flame said and falling over like anime style.

December 10th, 2004, 03:28 PM
"Oh. Then what's her name?"

OOC: What is her name?

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 05:46 PM
" Errrrr..... I don't know....." Flame scratched her head.

December 10th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Eevee sniffed a flower. "I smell burgers..."

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Flame shook her head.
" So what should we do know?"

December 10th, 2004, 05:50 PM
OOC: Now, not know.

"Hmmm... Let's get caught by her!" Eevee indicated the human.

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 05:57 PM
OOC; I KNOW. I just rushed a bit, ok? OK?

" I'm gonna sleep."

December 10th, 2004, 06:10 PM
OOC: I figured.

"A nap sounds good. Hey... Where did Kari go?"

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 06:12 PM
" Dunno. Why don't you go and look for her?"

December 10th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Naw. If we're lucky, she got hit by a car." Eevee grinned. "Just kidding."

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 06:39 PM
" Ha, ha ,ha." Flame sat on the bench.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Kari looked around the city, turned, relized the others weren't with her, and went back. "Hey why did you guys leave? What ever. The girl said her name was Sulia. She's a biggining Pokemon trainer."

December 11th, 2004, 08:23 AM
"Are we gonna get caught?" Eevee asked nervously.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 11:14 AM
"Not unless you want to be."

December 11th, 2004, 12:31 PM
"Point taken." Eevee looked around. "Where are we?"

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 01:04 PM
"We're in the middle of a city. So are we going to the park or not?"

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 02:33 PM
" Ok." Flame stood up and followed Kari.