• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which toons crack you up?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Okay, I was just watching some of my favorite cartoons back to back and it made me realize how funny they are.

Mighty B!
Spongebob Sqaurepants
Dexters Laboratory
Power Puff Girls
Chowder
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
The Misadventures of Flapjack
Invader Zim

Those are the funniest toons in my opinion

Last edited:

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Lol, iCarly cracks me up too( I Luv u Sam!) but it doesnt qualify as a toon and looks a little random on ur list.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
K guys! Lol, for the record, iCarly is not a cartoon! XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
I don't care if this makes me a walking stereotype, but I've always found Spongebob to be hilarious. (Old episodes, mind you...haven't watched the newer ones.) Space Ghost is freaking lmfao; Billy/Mandy and Courage make me lol quite often. The Powerpuff Girls has AWESOME references, but I don't find it knee-slapping or anything. A lot of older cartoons are great. Top Cat is my favorite cartoon of all time, mainly because it's just really well-dialogued.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Phineas & Ferb is a pretty funny toon too. I didnt realize until now because its currently on.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
Excluding anime Futurama is about the only thing that can make me laugh really hard anymore. Family Guy used to be the funniest to me, but I grew out of its humor and now most of the episodes don't make me laugh at all.

Futurama's humor just doesn't ever get old to me.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I believe the word you are looking for is Nautical Nonsense! XD

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I actually enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb from time to time. The subtle humour that younger kids don't pick up on (something that I've noticed in a lot of cartoons as I've gotten older, actually) is really hilarious. And those recurring jokes never get old.

And of course, I always, always love watching SpongeBob. There's a sort of timeless charm about it that keeps it fresh and exciting after all these years, despite the fact that it's a show about a talking sponge and his underwater buddies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Billy And Mandy. <3 It's the dumbest cartoon on TV, but I still laugh at it more than the others. :D The only time I watched it and didn't like it was the recent special they did for Halloween last year, which was horrible. But the first few seasons were CN's best, and I really miss it. :D

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Most of the old CN work cartoons, and the same old Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad and Futurama.

Rehab Doll

srs bzns
Years
Beavis & Butt-Head, Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, Invader Zim, Metalocalypse, ATHF and I also like the old episodes of Spongebob.

Last edited:
Back