• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My dog is going under a highly risky operation

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
Years
My dog has a lump on his hind right leg which needs to be removed because its infected. I'm worried cause no member of my faily is looking at me =(. I have a suspition there putting him down which I feel is wrong
forgive me if I'm grumpy but I'm really upset
he's 15 and he is a collie cross

Years
It sucks when your pets are in pain and you can't do anything about it.

I don't know what the case is with your dog, but if your dog is suffering in a bad way and there's nothing the vets can do to fix it then the most humane thing is to put it to sleep. This happened to my dog a few years ago and I was quite upset at the time, but I know now it was the best thing for her because she didn't understand what was happening to her and was yelping and whimpering constantly from the pain.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
Years
Hopefully he ends up Okay. I saw this once on RSPCA Rescue Australia The dog turned out okay. My hope and faith is with you.

really was it like this =)

I'm sorry dude, thats awful :<
I hope your doggie ends up okay ;; Must be tough...

hey your problem is worse (not a normal heart rate) I remeber trying to help =)
thanks for the support

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
My dog has a lump on his hind right leg which needs to be removed because its infected. I'm worried cause no member of my faily is looking at me =(. I have a suspition there putting him down which I feel is wrong
forgive me if I'm grumpy but I'm really upset
he's 15 and he is a collie cross

Awww sweety *Huggle*...

And if worst case scenario.. And they put them down.. It won't be the worst thing in the world.. The dog is really old... And you don't want it to suffer... I mean I know you love him.. So if something goes wrong or the dog is in pain.. Isn't it better to let it be put down...

I know it would be really sad.. And it would hurt as hell.. So if they do decide to put him down then you've got to remember he was old and he was in pain...

Awww.. Anyway I do hope it will be ok.. *huggle*

Years
Awww sweety *Huggle*...

And if worst case scenario.. And they put them down.. It won't be the worst thing in the world.. The dog is really old... And you don't want it to suffer... I mean I know you love him.. So if something goes wrong or the dog is in pain.. Isn't it better to let it be put down...

I know it would be really sad.. And it would hurt as hell.. So if they do decide to put him down then you've got to remember he was old and he was in pain...

Awww.. Anyway I do hope it will be ok.. *huggle*

Best of luck to your dog + this is true obviously you absolutely love your dog but just think the dog lived a happy life with you :)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Well, if he's 15, you know he's lived a good life, right? Even so, I feel sorry for you. Losing a pet is never easy. My dog had to be put down last year on the same day my friend died, so ugh. I cried for a few days after that.

I hope he's okay.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
So, apparently I missed the post saying he was alright. That's great news. :]

Enjoy your time with him.

Back