• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow submarine to be remade in 3D, BY DISNEY

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
O great a moderate Classic turned gay. Disney have a thing for taking things a little to far, and dont get me wrong, they have the occasional good movie, except recently I have tuned out from new Disney products.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Okay... first off people...

Disney is only producing it. Robert Zemeckis and his production company ImageMovers Digital approached Disney for financial-backing. So, if you want to get fussy - direct at Zemeckis not Disney.

Zemeckis directed the Back to the Future Trilogy, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Forrest Gump, Cast Away, and The Polar Express among other things. But...most important in relation to this story is that his first film was "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" - a film about the beginnings of Beatlemania in North America. He is a fan of both the Beatles and animation.

Yellow Submarine is a classic, yes. And I'm not 100% sold on this idea. I don't see why this would be a necessity. But, the film will include all the songs from the original film and a far as I know just be the same movie but...newer. CGI 3D. There's no reason the Blue Meanies will go missing

Back