PDA

View Full Version : Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei vs. Paradox special?

Vernikova
September 17th, 2009, 02:28 PM
A few months ago, talk of a crossover OVA was put off as a mistranslation and left to die. But yesterday on Pojo, someone posted a magazine scan, the post can be found here (http://www.pojo.biz/board/showpost.php?p=15130517&postcount=302), that seems to confirm that this will indeed occur. Thoughts?

Satoshi Ookami
September 18th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Jade could be back?
That's awesome!
I've waited for something like this for a long time

Mitchman
September 18th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Who is this Paradox fellow? Also don't tell me this mean Yami and Jaden have to deal with dueling on a bike. Also this is the damn future how the hell could Yami and Jaden still be young not to mention Yami is freaking back in his own time. I think this movie is a Paradox. And the points on how fake this could be are spot on. I hope it is fake.

parallelzero
September 18th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Who is this Paradox fellow? Also don't tell me this mean Yami and Jaden have to deal with dueling on a bike. Also this is the damn future how the hell could Yami and Jaden still be young not to mention Yami is freaking back in his own time. I think this movie is a Paradox. And the points on how fake this could be are spot on. I hope it is fake.

Nope, it's been confirmed by numerous sources to be real. The crossover movie is to celebrate the series' 10th anniversary.

If you note the movie's subtitle: "Fusion Ultra! Bond over time and space", they'll probably be... traveling over time and space, this letting the heroes unite and covering up any "That couldn't happen!" holes.

Mitchman
September 18th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Ah. Well as long as its time travel involved and not some crazy bull I'm good. But hmm think the the ultimate villain thing could be true? Like a fusion of all baddies?

The Mega Champion
September 18th, 2009, 07:19 PM
OMG...

This PWNS so hard........

CARD GAMES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To bad I suck at them...

>_<

But seriously...

Yeah... this pwns...

I'm watching this REGARDLESS on if it's dubbed or not. I'll freaking watching the sub if I have to.

:D

*also plans on watching GX 156-180 SUBBED since it's OBVIOUSLY not going to be dubbed. >:-( *

I just have to finish something else first, and I'll get to it.

:D

I just KNOW I'm going to have my mouth gaping open and speechless when I get to the part:

"You lose, you die!!!!!!"

Me:

O_O

Yeah...

This PWNS so hard and you know it...

>_>

Okay, I'm done.

<_<

*runs away really fast*

minchan
September 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Wow... I used to LOVE Yugioh when I was a bit younger. But I'm no longer obsessed with it. I actually lost interest in it when GX ended in Japan (I only watch the Japanese version - Judai pwnz Jaden)... Anyway I actually might watch this because Judai will be in it. XD (even though my favorites were Ryo and Edo)

I wonder how they will pull off the time travel? That will DEFINITELY be interested. Hope there's more news on this soon! ^^

parallelzero
September 18th, 2009, 11:38 PM
If anyone still doubts the authenticity of this, the official site has a teaser trailer up here (http://www.yugioh10th.com/trailer.html).

Mitchman
September 18th, 2009, 11:52 PM
So wait Jaden is the Reincarnation of the King of Neo Space? I have no idea when that happened. If I go on the Wikia would I find an explination?

Wings Don't Cry
September 19th, 2009, 12:46 AM
So wait Jaden is the Reincarnation of the King of Neo Space? I have no idea when that happened. If I go on the Wikia would I find an explination?

Didn't you watch the Jubel season of Gx?

The Mega Champion
September 19th, 2009, 07:53 AM
^^^The above posts make me want to watch SUBBED GX even more...

>_>

Mitchman
September 19th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Didn't you watch the Jubel season of Gx?
No I got only up to the end of the Sacred Beasts. But I read up and wow nice story. I wanna see it now.

Roxasabridged
September 19th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Great. If I want to understand what's going on, I'll have to actually watch 5D's. Ugh.

Alexithymia~
September 19th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I recently watched 5D's .. and I was sort of surprised how much I enjoyed it. I didn't think I would.

*clicks links* This looks quite awesome. Definitely something I'd watch~
When do you think it will be out?

Vernikova
September 19th, 2009, 04:26 PM
It's supposed to come out in early 2010 if I remember correctly.

minchan
September 20th, 2009, 12:54 AM
LOL AWESOME trailer!! I hope this becomes available in the States... I also wanna watch in in Japanese because I really hate 4kids with a passion.
-.-;;

Haza
September 20th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Wow, I am ashamed to say that Im actually excited to see a Yugioh movie! :/ Never been that into it but I have seen a number of episodes of each season to know the characters. Looks quite epic.

Ryoutarou
September 20th, 2009, 04:22 AM
Great. If I want to understand what's going on, I'll have to actually watch 5D's. Ugh.

There's this guy named Yuusei, he duels on a bike, his city is segregated between the rich and poor.

That's pretty much all you'll need to know as movies like this don't tend to pull plots from the series too much. Looks pretty neat, though. :O

The Mega Champion
September 20th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Yes...

This movie to going to be EPIC.

;)