PDA

View Full Version : Question: What if...

DestinyBender
September 18th, 2009, 07:58 PM
What if you recieved a warning, would that mean you cannot become a moderator in the future?

Just a question.

~DB

(Thanks in advance)

Sydian
September 18th, 2009, 07:59 PM
There's mods that have gotten infracted, so no, it doesn't really hinder anything.

DestinyBender
September 18th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Oh, good.. thankyou!

I haven't gotten infracted, I just got a warning for posting spam. (I didn't even know i was posting spam xD)

~DB

.Seth
September 18th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Well, posting spam will reduce your chances. :/

Went
September 18th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Nope. Of course, if the warnings are recent, that will reduce your chances, and if you have never got an infraction, you'll give a better impression. But having a warning per se will not get you ruled out.

Heck, one of our mods got a temp-ban years ago. But now they have changed so much you would never guess so.

Mitchman
September 18th, 2009, 11:40 PM
So techincally you can still become a mod if you've been banned 3 times have over 13 red cards but have been good a lot lately?

Ausaudriel
September 18th, 2009, 11:43 PM
I'll put it this way... there are no rules, at all, whatsoever, that govern who we choose as mods. Every single time we carry out promotions it's on a case-by-case basis. We sit and talk it out, weigh the pros and cons, look at a person's history, and so on. If you were banned, infracted, etc. but we truly believed you'd changed since then, there's nothing at all that would stop us from modding you.

Mitchman
September 18th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Well that's good to hear Audy. So anyone can be modded if they did get a change of heart no matter what the history.