PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity encounter thread!

Cello
September 19th, 2009, 07:01 AM
As the title says;
Have you ever met/spoken to/gotten anything signed by a celebrity before?
Or maybe you know a celebrity personally?
Is there a celebrity you would piss your pants to meet? :D

This should be a fun thread.
I'm fascinated by celebritys, and I've managed to meet a few myself. I love meeting with anyone who has the ability to influence others.

So what about you?

As for my list (I have a crappy one ._.);
Anthony & Ian of Smosh. I don't think this should really count, but I brag about it anyways. I've spoken to them over their website before, which anybody can. Ian's really sarcastic ROFL.

Cristian Siriano. The winner of project RUNWAY whichever season. It was the only season I watched and by accident but my mother's a huge fan of his and I went with her to meet him. He's so energetic and funny haha. Made me a little uncomfortable at times, but it was awesome.

Hayley Williams. She lives in starbucks apparently. This was in Tennessee, which I'm not from. I was near the counter to order and saw her looking at the menu. I did a double take and was like "Oh wow you're Hayley Williams" and did the really nervous laugh. She was really bouncy but her teeth are kind of messed up... I used to have a celebrity crush on her until I met her. xD
My girlfriend was really jealous because she loves Paramore.

Randy Gambill: The nude guy in Observe and Report. My family actually knows him personally, despite he's not really that famous.
My aunt went to prom with him. They still talk over facebook even.

Brenda Lee: Do you know the Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree song? SHE'S the lady who sung and when I was a wee baby she used to come have and have christmas dinner with my family. Since my granmother's passing we haven't heard much of her though.

No, you fail
September 19th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger: met him when we we're eating at planet hollywood in florida he was eating at the table right next to me at like 1:00 am lol^^

Graceful
September 19th, 2009, 07:32 AM
I got an Autograph from 3 people from a TV show.....I sent it through the post though.
David Tennant, Freema Agerman,[Whatever her name was] and John Barrowman.
I've never met one though.........

Sweet Jasmine
September 19th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Lady Gaga: I bought a ticket and watch her concert. ^.^ It was pretty cool! :DD. I never met Lady Gaga before but It's good to see her in personal! <33. It was an experience. :)

Azonic
September 19th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I saw Leona Lewis in a giant tower when I was in Italy. I didn't even know who she was back then but... it still counts lol.

Tudj
September 19th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Well, I see loads of sportstars from my country, although I have seen/meet Russell Crowe (not my favoured celeb). My dad is a big thing in the triathlon world so I meet all those people. Not people you would call Celebs though. But because I live in Australia there aren't to many celebs just walking around Down Under.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 27th, 2009, 05:02 PM
got a picture of my favorite lead singer of all time (Matt Tuck) hanging up on my wall while I was at a show for Bullet For my valentine and a couple of other bands a few years back

:t354:TG