PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Bigger Profile Pictures for ? tier supporters.

abnegation
September 19th, 2009, 12:21 PM
I've suggested this elsewhere and I have gotten some positive feedback however, to no avail as I've had no higher staff respond.

I suggest maybe upgrade the size per tier.
So for tier 3 make it 200x200, tier 4 250x250 tier 5 & 6 300x300 as the biggest image.

I understand that staff have the option to post 500x500 profile pictures, so that is why I've requested 300x300.

I'm open to interpretation and I look forward to getting some feedback, I just feel it would be aa nice addition and staff do say how they want to know how they could do more with our donations.

Bigger profile photos.

Maybe 300x300 or something like that for tier 3 and above?

I love that idea... *high 5* :3

I agree bigger profile pictures would be awesome.

Unfortunately the only staff member that's actually replied here since BGT is Gummy. I would have no problem if they wanted to expand the limit for Tier 5 Profile pics, in fact I'm pretty sure I put up a nice summary of File size limits that would be extremely easy to set up and understand. I'd be just fine if they also wanted to raise the dimension size up for lower tiers too.

I second this. I don't see any reason why profile pics would be the same size as avatars.

øbliteration
September 19th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Wouldn't this be ... leaking? :O
No but in all seriousness, I agree. The staff has 500x500 and it looks fine, so can't we (supporters) at least get 300x300?

Signomi
September 19th, 2009, 12:27 PM
The one thing that bothered me for the longest time was the fact that Supporters, while getting all the perks they already have, actually remained restricted with their profile pictures while us the staff members, are able to have a limit of 500 x 500 with our own images. Reason it bothered me because it seemed like the sort of perk handy as a reward for those who would kindly donate their money and time to PC, and while there are plentiful ways they can get their money's worth, but the fact that staff members are able to have this perk in particular while supporters actually can't seemed a bit odd to me.

The size restrictions here are laid out where 50 pixels more are added onto the limit the higher the supporter tier you are, and I believe that's quite reasonable of a suggestion. So yes, I support it.

Mitchman
September 19th, 2009, 12:36 PM
What about tiers 1 and 2? Are they both in the dust?

abnegation
September 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM
What about tiers 1 and 2? Are they both in the dust?

Well, as I said, I'm open to interpretation. I would like to see alal tiers get the benifet.

The one thing that bothered me for the longest time was the fact that Supporters, while getting all the perks they already have, actually remained restricted with their profile pictures while us the staff members, are able to have a limit of 500 x 500 with our own images. Reason it bothered me because it seemed like the sort of perk handy as a reward for those who would kindly donate their money and time to PC, and while there are plentiful ways they can get their money's worth, but the fact that staff members are able to have this perk in particular while supporters actually can't seemed a bit odd to me.

The size restrictions here are laid out where 50 pixels more are added onto the limit the higher the supporter tier you are, and I believe that's quite reasonable of a suggestion. So yes, I support it.

Glad to see you agree and well put. It seems like something that should have been implemented a long time go possibly.

No but in all seriousness, I agree. The staff has 500x500 and it looks fine, so can't we (supporters) at least get 300x300?

You only gave it away now xD;
But yeah, it seems acceptable right?

Guy
September 19th, 2009, 01:05 PM
This is one thought that has always came to mind when I first considered donating. It did seem as though those who willingly supported to PC got a great deal of benefits according to their tier. However, the change in Profile Picture size always seemed to be missing. So, I also support this idea as it seems to be very beneficial and may even consider other members to donate as well to become a PC Supporter.

Mitchman
September 19th, 2009, 01:08 PM
The normal limit is how much like 150x150 no? So why not have it 200x200 for the tier one 250x250 for tier 2 and so on so for tier 5 its 400x400. not quite up there as the mod size but its still fine and it gives a chance for all the tiers to have a special size.

Harley Quinn
September 19th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Now of course I'd be biased because I'm a supporter, but I'm agreeing. Signomi pretty mcuh said my point of view on this, but one more thing. The tier 6 supporters should have the same profile picture rights as the staff, considering they've donated such a huge amount to PC.

Go on, Gav.

Timbjerr
September 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Even though I'm currently using a Youtube video as my profile picture (which takes up considerably more space than 150x150 XD), I'll go ahead and support this...it'll allow the good folks that donated their money to help make the community run to have that creative freedom they very much like in decorating their profiles. :D

I second Mitchman's increments...with tier six having a solid 450x450 limit. XD

øbliteration
September 19th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I would say Tier 1 - 150
2 - 200
3 - 250
4 - 300
5 - 350
6 - 450

Mitchman
September 19th, 2009, 01:32 PM
I would say Tier 1 - 150
2 - 200
3 - 250
4 - 300
5 - 350
6 - 450
The limit is 150 and which is why I said 200 starting point and 400 stopping point.

øbliteration
September 19th, 2009, 01:35 PM
yup my bad. I would still go from 200-450/500

Guy
September 19th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Now of course I'd be biased because I'm a supporter, but I'm agreeing. Signomi pretty mcuh said my point of view on this, but one more thing. The tier 6 supporters should have the same profile picture rights as the staff, considering they've donated such a huge amount to PC.

Go on, Gav.

This is something that should be considered as well if accepted by higher staff. Those who are in Tier Six do deserve to at least have 450x450 or even staff's limit of 500x500, because of the large donation they had made. As for the Tiers below it, this is something I thought up going by what others have suggested before me.

Keep in mind, the limit to me being a Tier Two is actually 130x130 and not even 150x150. Also, the large jump in size from Tier Five to Tier Six is because of the large gap in donation from minimum $25.00 [Tier 5] to $100.00 [Tier 6].

Tier One - 150x150
Tier Two - 200x200
Tier Three - 250x250
Tier Four - 300x300
Tier Five - 350x350

Tier Six - 500x500 or at least 450x450

Mitchman
September 19th, 2009, 01:49 PM
The limit is 130 at tier 2? I thought the default was 150 for everyone? Let me check....yeah its default so i dunno where you got the 130x130 thing from. See:
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5048/150x150default.png
Please ignore the lame sites and Windows 2000. XD

Guy
September 19th, 2009, 01:57 PM
That is really odd because here is a screen shot I just caught after you posted yours. The only thought that comes to mind is possibly the different themes being used. Other than that, what I suggested above was only based on what I know here, but of course like Abnegation said implications are allowed.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/Quick_Kid/ProfilePicture.png

Samme!
September 19th, 2009, 01:58 PM
I'd love this Abnegation :> Profiles look so bland with the smaller images. Personally, I have no opinion on what Tier gets what size so it wouldn't matter to me. But I think that all Tiers should be included.

Mitchman
September 19th, 2009, 02:02 PM
That is really odd because here is a screen shot I just caught after you posted yours. The only thought that comes to mind is possibly the different themes being used. Other than that, what I suggested above was only based on what I know here, but of course like Abnegation said implications are allowed.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/Quick_Kid/ProfilePicture.png
Strange lookie here:http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7451/150x150defaultonthisthe.png

Bay Alexison
September 19th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Ya know what's weird? Mitchman is a tier 1 supporter and he gets 150x150 limit and Let's Get Lost Together is a tier 2 supporter and she has 130x130 limit. O.o;

Anyways, pretty much supporting the higher the tier supporter, the higher the profile pic pixel limit. This might make me donate actually if this is approved. XD;

Tyrantrum
September 19th, 2009, 04:13 PM

That's just showing quotes.

It's only leaking if you print screen or tell someone who isn't a supporter/staff what is in the secret VIP forum.

Zet
September 19th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I swear the current profile pic size for supporters is 180x180 so I think that's pretty good for tier 1&2 while the other tiers slowly increase upwards like everyone else has suggested. And if any of you have ever taken a look at Gerri's profile you'll notice his exceeds 200x200 :P

parallelzero
September 19th, 2009, 08:27 PM
It seems like a good thing to add to Tier 48: the secret tier.

Samme!
September 19th, 2009, 08:30 PM

Welp, it's no secret anymore ;D

Anywho,I just checked and I can use a 180x180 pic....

Bay Alexison
September 19th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Hm, in here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461) it says tiers 3 and higher have a 150x150, unless Rukario changed the settings to 180x180. Even then, not sure why a few of the tiers are having different avatar pixel size limit unless the admins or whomever didn't enable the change or whatknot.

I'm probably missing something here. D:

Swift!
September 19th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I totally support this.
The main reason why I don't use Profile Pictures is because 150x150 isn't that big and it sometimes ruins the quality if you have to resize.

Mitchman
September 19th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Hm, in here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25461) it says tiers 3 and higher have a 150x150, unless Rukario changed the settings to 180x180. Even then, not sure why a few of the tiers are having different avatar pixel size limit unless the admins or whomever didn't enable the change or whatknot.

I'm probably missing something here. D:
That's Avatars. But I think the system you have is a bit crazy you guys. One person can get 180x180 another over the 200x200 a higher tier lower pixel count then mine..this is madness. I suggest on top of this a cleaner system if possible.

Zet
September 19th, 2009, 11:44 PM
I totally support this.
The main reason why I don't use Profile Pictures is because 150x150 isn't that big and it sometimes ruins the quality if you have to resize.
sometimes the quality is better when it's smaller

abnegation
September 20th, 2009, 03:08 AM
So rather than staying on the point of whether or not we could have our profile pictures incresed we've gone an had a little debate about what size our current size is per tier? xD

Anyway, I think the majority of those who have posted within this thread have agreed with the proposal to increase the profile picture size, be they staff, supporter or regular members. The fact tht this thread hasn't only been flooded with 5th tier supporters making it looking a little biast, should give an added insentive to the idea at hand.

However, it would be nice to see if this is possible, because any debating we've had so far is what size each tier should have as well as the little confusion of what size we do have! Regardless, it would be nice to see an increased profile picture maximum.
So any staff who could shed light on the situation, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you for the time!

Guillermo
September 20th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Even if I wasn't a supporter, I would agree with this. It would only seem fair. I mean, the staff get 500x500 profile pictures without even having to donate their money, while us supporters had to donate (a certain amount of) their money in order to get 180x180 profile pictures. That's 320x off the staff in which some cases, didn't even donate a cent. (Yeah, I just went mathematical on your ass.) Some staff donate, but it's not like they have to and they still get bigger profile pictures than us who did donate by 320x.

Don't get me wrong, the staff deserve larger profile pictures for their work on the forums, but it's not like if you asked any regular member or supporter if they wanted to be a mod they would say no. Some might, but most wouldn't. Whereas if you asked a regular member to donate, they wouldn't always say yes. Basically, what I'm trying to say is whilst the staff should be rewarded for their efforts, it's not like they raised their hand and said, "Yeah, I'll do it!" when no one else would, because a lot of people wouldn't mind doing the jobs the staff do as well.

Also, I understand that last paragraph makes hardly any sense at all, but the point I'm trying to make is incredibly hard to get across. :[

Zet
September 20th, 2009, 03:54 AM
While I do agree we also have to remember that PC doesn't have an infinite amount of space to store images on the server and the more space that is taken up... yeah :(

Taziko
September 20th, 2009, 03:55 AM
I completley agree with most of the posters above, especially Juicy Fruit. The supporters deserve perks like a bigger profile pictures because they took their own time and money to help the forum, stuff like this is the least they deserve.

@ Shalon Rainsworth: Isn't that what the supporters are donating their money towards - to increase the server space?

Mitchman
September 20th, 2009, 04:25 AM
So wait question. Is 150x150 the default for everyone and for supporters its 180x180?

Zet
September 20th, 2009, 04:37 AM
So wait question. Is 150x150 the default for everyone and for supporters its 180x180?
default is 100x100 I think and supporters is 180x180

Mitchman
September 20th, 2009, 04:50 AM
So why is that Lets Get lost together has 130x130 where I have 150x150? Post count or something?

Taziko
September 20th, 2009, 04:52 AM
default is 100x100 I think and supporters is 180x180
The default is 130x130, that's what I have anyway.

Bay Alexison
September 20th, 2009, 07:09 AM
That's Avatars. But I think the system you have is a bit crazy you guys. One person can get 180x180 another over the 200x200 a higher tier lower pixel count then mine..this is madness. I suggest on top of this a cleaner system if possible.
See, I knew I was missing something. XD When I read it the first time, I thought it said profile pic for some reason. Late nights, I guess. D: Anyways, yeah agree on a cleaner system too.

Shalon, if you're talking about regular users, we can have profile pics 130x130. Oh gawds, trying to fix a misunderstanding (and probably failing). XD

Mitchman
September 20th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Regular Members can have 130x130? OK this system is clearly the most confusing. How about cleaning it up and giving it supporter perks.

parallelzero
September 20th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Even if I wasn't a supporter, I would agree with this. It would only seem fair. I mean, the staff get 500x500 profile pictures without even having to donate their money, while us supporters had to donate (a certain amount of) their money in order to get 180x180 profile pictures. That's 320x off the staff in which some cases, didn't even donate a cent. (Yeah, I just went mathematical on your ass.) Some staff donate, but it's not like they have to and they still get bigger profile pictures than us who did donate by 320x.

Don't get me wrong, the staff deserve larger profile pictures for their work on the forums, but it's not like if you asked any regular member or supporter if they wanted to be a mod they would say no. Some might, but most wouldn't. Whereas if you asked a regular member to donate, they wouldn't always say yes. Basically, what I'm trying to say is whilst the staff should be rewarded for their efforts, it's not like they raised their hand and said, "Yeah, I'll do it!" when no one else would, because a lot of people wouldn't mind doing the jobs the staff do as well.

You know, it's easy to spin this argument. I mean, Supporters get perks without having to deal with the stresses of being a staff member here everyday. Staff donate a lot of their time to help out with the forum, and as they say, time is money, which means they donate a lot more than the sum of any money.

Josephine
September 20th, 2009, 08:30 AM
You know, it's easy to spin this argument. I mean, Supporters get perks without having to deal with the stresses of being a staff member here everyday. Staff donate a lot of their time to help out with the forum, and as they say, time is money, which means they donate a lot more than the sum of any money.Actually, he had an adequate argument for that too. :|

abnegation
September 20th, 2009, 08:34 AM
You know, it's easy to spin this argument. I mean, Supporters get perks without having to deal with the stresses of being a staff member here everyday. Staff donate a lot of their time to help out with the forum, and as they say, time is money, which means they donate a lot more than the sum of any money.

That may be true, however, he's main point was agreeing with fact that it would be nice to have the increased avatar size. As for stress, thaat can be debated. It depends on whether you let it get to you, I mean if you are apart of staff, you would be expecting th erules to be broken every now and then and I admit it must be frustrating when they are, but being part of the staff has it's perks too. The staff pay for thier perks by working for the community and supporters pay for thier perks by donating money. On the other hand you have those who donate to help the community as well as get something in return & you have the staff members who purely donate from thier own generosity.
Regardless of the point I have just made you still could have commented on whether or not this would be possible, rather than just commenting on someone else's post. Sorry if I seem to be a little rude but we've gone off topic several times to an extent and we've gotten no answers, yet you decided just to come in, twice, and make no relevance to the suggestion at hand. Again, I apologise if I seem out of hand but you could have at least shed a little light on the situation.
If you have been trying to sort it out then awesome, but just let us know if it could maybe be possible rather than making unrelated comments at other poeple's replies.

This being what I am reffering to.

parallelzero
September 20th, 2009, 08:50 AM
That may be true, however, he's main point was agreeing with fact that it would be nice to have the increased avatar size. As for stress, thaat can be debated. It depends on whether you let it get to you, I mean if you are apart of staff, you would be expecting th erules to be broken every now and then and I admit it must be frustrating when they are, but being part of the staff has it's perks too. The staff pay for thier perks by working for the community and supporters pay for thier perks by donating money. On the other hand you have those who donate to help the community as well as get something in return & you have the staff members who purely donate from thier own generosity.
Regardless of the point I have just made you still could have commented on whether or not this would be possible, rather than just commenting on someone else's post. Sorry if I seem to be a little rude but we've gone off topic several times to an extent and we've gotten no answers, yet you decided just to come in, twice, and make no relevance to the suggestion at hand. Again, I apologise if I seem out of hand but you could have at least shed a little light on the situation.
If you have been trying to sort it out then awesome, but just let us know if it could maybe be possible rather than making unrelated comments at other poeple's replies.

This being what I am reffering to.

What do you want me to say? Supporter benefits and stuff are handled by Steve. It's probably possible, it's not a big deal or anything, at least from my point of view, but in areas I have no jurisdiction over my point of view is only as valid as yours.

Actually, he had an adequate argument for that too. :|

Yeah but members who become mods have to work for their position on PC beforehand, while supporters do not. Most mods are just asked and say yes, this is true, but not after having to put some effort in to get their position. It's not like anyone can get the opportunity and we hand them out like candy on Halloween.

abnegation
September 20th, 2009, 08:55 AM
What do you want me to say? Supporter benefits and stuff are handled by Steve. It's probably possible, it's not a big deal or anything, at least from my point of view, but in areas I have no jurisdiction over my point of view is only as valid as yours.

I expected more of a view rather than what you had done which was borderline spam. But anyway, I had assumed it was more up to Steve but as you are higher staff I assumed you would be more in the know, sorry I had to jump at you like that but within the same light you could have been more benificial given your status. Regardless, at least now we have a little comfirmation on who handles this sort of thing.

mystletainn
September 20th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Alright, so if you guys want to get more perks based on the amount of money you pay, then let's stop calling it a donation. A donation is when you give something and don't expect anything in return. Instead, let's call it "buying" something. Because clearly you guys didn't donate to help the forums in general - you donated to get attention and to feel better/more important than normal members by having as many perks as possible.

The staff gets their perks because we proved that we showed exceptional knowledge ability in a certain section and the ability to control members. You guys got your perks by donating 3 dollars. Congratulations. Be happy with what you got and stop asking for a new perk every goddamned month.

parallelzero
September 20th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I expected more of a view rather than what you had done which was borderline spam. But anyway, I had assumed it was more up to Steve but as you are higher staff I assumed you would be more in the know, sorry I had to jump at you like that but within the same light you could have been more benificial given your status. Regardless, at least now we have a little comfirmation on who handles this sort of thing.

I expected that a group of donators that donate money and are fully aware of what they get for donating ahead of time would be fine with what they had as well, so I guess today is a day full of surprises for both of us.

And fyi, this topic wasn't srs bsns until you guys made it that way. It should have just been a casual discussion given the unimportant nature of the topic. >>

Darn, beaten by Luke. D=

abnegation
September 20th, 2009, 10:10 AM
I expected that a group of donators that donate money and are fully aware of what they get for donating ahead of time would be fine with what they had as well, so I guess today is a day full of surprises for both of us.

And fyi, this topic wasn't srs bsns until you guys made it that way. It should have just been a casual discussion given the unimportant nature of the topic. >>

Darn, beaten by Luke. D=

Alright, so if you guys want to get more perks based on the amount of money you pay, then let's stop calling it a donation. A donation is when you give something and don't expect anything in return. Instead, let's call it "buying" something. Because clearly you guys didn't donate to help the forums in general - you donated to get attention and to feel better/more important than normal members by having as many perks as possible.

The staff gets their perks because we proved that we showed exceptional knowledge ability in a certain section and the ability to control members. You guys got your perks by donating 3 dollars. Congratulations. Be happy with what you got and stop asking for a new perk every goddamned month.

Alright guys, it was just a suggestion. I admit I may have gotten a tad serious about the situation and that's my fault but maybe there's no need to continue it eh?
Let's just see how this pans out. I mean, if it is granted it's granted, if it's not it's not, the discussion will end when we have an answer so until then, no more srs bsns.

Guy
September 20th, 2009, 10:15 AM
I think the whole concept of this suggestion went a bit overboard after awhile. Abnegation simply brought up a thought to extend a simple Supporter perk. It didn't have to be done, and it wasn't forced upon by anyone. It simply asked for thoughts and opinions on other views that members might have had, ranging from regular members, to supporters, and of course to staff.

All that was asked was for ideas that people might of had to make the idea possible, and if staff might have approved of it or not. Now, it showed that quite a handful of members approved of it, including some of the staff, but from others the topic went elsewhere not giving a direct opinion at times. So, before things get out of hand, why not just simply contribute your thoughts to the suggestion before building the fire any higher?

No need for outbursts, because it isn't something that should have caused a problem in the first place.

Cherrim
September 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Just dropping in to say that I support Luke's post 100% and...

...honestly, next time you guys ask for something, just ask. None of this "well, staff have ____ so we deserve ______." It doesn't work that way. We understand you guys are (supposedly) donating out of the goodness of your heart to help PC out and that's why we don't mind adding extra perks or tweaking things here and there. But hearing people say things like you deserve it, it's only fair, etc. just sounds like you guys have entitlement issues. Asking nicely is one thing but insisting is another.

Especially when you take into consideration that most people only donate once (or however many times it takes to get to tier 5) and then never do again. Last I checked, PC costs a few hundred dollars a month to run. Considering that means you really only helped with hosting fees maybe once ever then... well... it's hard to see where it's obvious that you deserve extra perks. It's not that we aren't grateful (we are!) but this whole attitude is kind of bugging us. Most sites don't even give perks like this or, if they do, it's a monthly subscription kind of thing where you have to pay repeatedly. :( You guys just aren't coming across as grateful for what you already have and that makes us hesitant to want to give you even more since where would we draw the line?

That said, I honestly do not care whether we add some extra pixels to your profile picture limits. And my apologies to everyone who responded to this thread properly only to have chances seemingly ruined by others who do have attitudes.

abnegation
September 20th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Woah woah, I think what we have said has been taken out of context here.
I'm just going to say ashrt reply here "Suggestion: Bigger Profile Pictures for ? tier supporters."
That suggets nothing of demanding, sorry if it seems that way. It was a simple suggestion, not to be overly exaggerated in any sense of the word. It doesn't make that much of a difference and it's only a small request. Sorry if it has seemed selfish. I've donated enough to becme 5th tier, I'll admit that, However, I donated an extra $10 worth so I could help the community out. You can call me selfish for "buying" my 5th tier status, but at the end of the day, I am a supporter along with the others, we did give cash out of the goodness of our hearts. If the higher staff think we are whining by making a few simple suggestions every now and then, I really don't know what to say. Again, I apologise if I seemed presumptuous but I, along with most of the other posters in the thread just stated my opinion.

We by no means deserve by right, the extra pixels, it was a suggestion. Sorry if that is hard to comprehend, I am kind of upset with way this went. I only offered a proposal and nothing else.

Cherrim
September 20th, 2009, 11:15 AM
My post was addressing the ones who did say you guys deserved it because it was only fair, etc. :( It's not your fault others see it differently than you do and I wasn't trying to single you out or anything. What you did was bring up a simple suggestion and it got out of hand from there.

abnegation
September 20th, 2009, 11:18 AM
My post was addressing the ones who did say you guys deserved it because it was only fair, etc. :( It's not your fault others see it differently than you do and I wasn't trying to single you out or anything. What you did was bring up a simple suggestion and it got out of hand from there.

Ah okay, I understand, I felt I was the culprit due to my long winded posts that may have been slightly generic.

Regardless, I think it is up to Steve to decide or possibly some of the Assistant Admins.

Musician of Literature
September 20th, 2009, 05:08 PM
I agree. Mods and Admins get humongous profile pictures, and I, a broke meditator, get tiny avataresque pics. They say a profile picture is suppopsed to be "large", and the max for reqular members is 130 times 130. It shopuld be larger!

Patchisou Yutohru
September 20th, 2009, 05:10 PM
For regular members? Now that I don't agree with, sweetie.

Melody
September 20th, 2009, 09:20 PM
I know as a tier 5 I have 180x180 (And I do use this)

I would like to be able to post larger images, but I also understand why they should be limited. (Have you ever seen a staff member's profile with a 500x500 image? It's HUGE! (and it's annoying that it eats half the screen)

Amachi
September 21st, 2009, 02:11 AM
Wow, you guys only get 130x130 (or 150/180, whatever)? I never even noticed.

Well anyway, I'm going to be over here having fun with my massive profile picture that I didn't pay for :3.

bit.trip void
September 21st, 2009, 02:54 AM
Regular Members can have 130x130? OK this system is clearly the most confusing. How about cleaning it up and giving it supporter perks.

lol dood

Just because we're supporters who donated like 15 bucks it doesnt mean we need perks for like, everything D:<

We have 30 or 20 pix more, who really cares. We dont NEED 500px do we? NO WE DONT :<.

Yes I am ranting, but idc :<

Just because we donated money, or in my case, had someone, <3, it doesnt mean we need stuff. Dont like it? Gtfo then :<

Mitchman
September 21st, 2009, 03:19 AM
lol dood

Just because we're supporters who donated like 15 bucks it doesnt mean we need perks for like, everything D:<

We have 30 or 20 pix more, who really cares. We dont NEED 500px do we? NO WE DONT :<.

Just because we donated money, or in my case, had someone, <3, it doesnt mean we need stuff. Dont like it? Gtfo then :<
Hey instead of going off on me DOOD go off on the guy I'm supporting this idea for. I didn't suggest it he did. So yeah what the hell was that for?

Dr Gregory House
September 21st, 2009, 05:51 AM
lol dood

I'm not a supporter, but I would personally love to have a profile pic of 250x250. That's why I'm going to donate before Christmas sometime.

Don't go trolling around saying you don't need it, when people such as me would die (metaphorically) for features like that.
(Fed, but well worth it.)

processr
September 21st, 2009, 09:23 AM
Allow me to needlessly echo Luke's point - I donated to give back to PC, not because I wanted a shiny sparkly name or a slightly bigger avatar. Demanding more perks for supporters is like going into a charity shop and complaining about the prices.

Fox♠
September 21st, 2009, 10:00 AM
I agree. Mods and Admins get humongous profile pictures, and I, a broke meditator, get tiny avataresque pics. They say a profile picture is suppopsed to be "large", and the max for reqular members is 130 times 130. It shopuld be larger!
What do you think this is? Lenin's Russia?
130x130 is adequate enough for anyone, why you would desire more is beyond me, it's just a picture.

Youji
September 21st, 2009, 10:04 AM
Well at least fixing it for Tier 2 because Tier 1 got 150x150 =) so Tier 2 should also get 150x150 ;)