PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't they bigger?

Haza
September 19th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Are there any artists who you think should be a lot more famous than they are? Here is my list

Jeffree Star
Santigold
M.I.A.
Nadia Oh
Lets Get It
Rob Roy
the Millionaires
They are all pretty famous minus Rob Roy but they could be bigger. It might not neccisarily be a good thing if they were though.

Graceful
September 20th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Green Day
Utada
BoA

I know Green Day are big but they could be bigger.....<3

JP
September 20th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Utada is getting there, I think. :P I was at the mall a few months before the release of her newest album and it was advertised on all the TV's around.

As for my list... umm...

Anathema
Porcupine Tree
M83
Doves
dredg

They're all pretty popular within their realm of music, but I'd like to see them explode some day.

Graceful
September 20th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Utada is getting there, I think. :P I was at the mall a few months before the release of her newest album and it was advertised on all the TV's around.
I know. She's Not Very Popular though. So......

Koda Kumi
The Blackout.

I find the backout okay. but....not brilliant.

Verkaufer
September 20th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I think Alestorm has a lot of potential to get big, just depends on how people react to them I guess.

Dakota
September 20th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Three Days Grace.

Thats it for me. I know there really popular, but more stardom couldn't hurt....could it?

RAWR ^_^
September 20th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I'd like Owl City to be bigger. The music is so uplifting and the person behind the music is nice aswell.

jasonresno
September 20th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Jeffree Starr and the Millionaires?!

I'm not one to diss on someones taste in music but...geeze.

Off hand I think that a band like 'Empires' has crazy potential and a great all around sound. Butch Walker also should get radio play. He's the man.

Haza
September 20th, 2009, 08:41 PM
If you were to hear any of Jeffrees stuff from Cupcakes Taste Like Violence or Beauty Killer than you would know that his musical talents have been improved.

Mariah Carey
September 20th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Sarah McLachlan. She may be big in her genre of music and thats possibly great, but she could be more recognised.

Alex_
September 20th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Are there any artists who you think should be a lot more famous than they are? Here is my list

Jeffree Star
Santigold
M.I.A.
Nadia Oh
Lets Get It
Rob Roy
the Millionaires
They are all pretty famous minus Rob Roy but they could be bigger. It might not neccisarily be a good thing if they were though.
The Millionaires are horrible. They aren't big for a reason, which is why they're always getting booed off stage.

Haza
September 20th, 2009, 09:55 PM
I knew it was a stretch putting them on my list but I just think their music is great. Even if they arent the best singers. Most of the popular singers these days who actually do make millions dont sing the best either.

Alex_
September 20th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Eh, that's true. Some of their songs are catchy I'll admit, but when performed live...

Quicksand.
September 21st, 2009, 07:31 PM
Millionaires=love. (:

BoA is ok, too.

The Cataracs, Anjulie, t.A.t.U, and Duffy are artists i would enjoy hearing on the radio.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 27th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I think Children of Bodom should be more famous, they kick more but then all of the mainstream artist put together

:t354:TG

colcolstyles
September 27th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Green Day
This is a joke, right?

What about Eric Clapton? He's still writing music, guys!