PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Hearts

Taziko
September 20th, 2009, 08:34 AM
To those who have watched this series, do you recommend it? I've heard a lot of discussion and seen some pictures of the anime and I think it might be my kind of thing. So if there's anything wrong or bad about the anime - or if you want to rant about how awesome it is, feel free to post it here.

Roxasabridged
September 20th, 2009, 01:30 PM
I've only seen the first two episodes, but it looks very interesting. I'd recommend watching it.

Bay Alexison
September 20th, 2009, 07:34 PM
I actually decide to watch four episodes of Pandora after seeing this thread. XD; Something funny: before even watching the show, I remember someone posting the OP of the show and I thought it has to do with vampires. XD

Anyways, been wondering about the hype about Pandora Hearts and after watching the first four, have to say I'm already hooked. XD Guess what I love about the series is there are a lot of dark moments (the Abyss) and a lot of comedic moments too. Seriously, if that show is just dark and intense, I think I'll get nightmares. XD; Also, the plot so far is interesting. Yes, I like scavenger hunt kind of stories. :3

Another thing is after reading the description of the story, I thought Oz is going to be all emo and such, but actually he has a fun and care-free personality, which I like about him. All the other characters shown so far are quite cool too, but I especially love Break and Alice. Both are just awesome, enough said. :P

One thing I didn't like is how they showed Oz's "judgment" not once, twice, but three times. I'm all right if it's just shown twice, but three times is a bit repetitive to me. Another thing is some of the chains are plain creepy to me. XD:

I say quite an interesting show so far. I'm going to try to watch more episodes before I go back to university and I might either post more of my thoughts in this thread or in the "What anime/manga have you watched" thread. XD

Wings Don't Cry
September 20th, 2009, 07:36 PM
It's really good but it takes like 8 episodes to tell you the main point of the plot.

Rai-chan
October 9th, 2009, 03:43 PM
I didn't know there was an anime... I've read the manga though